PDA

View Full Version : George Tiller finally murdered - Jesus rejoices!

Quikfeet509
31st May 09, 12:04 PM
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content/breaking/story/George-Tiller-Fatally-Shot-at-Wichita-Church/NoIGaXuul0C-RBrbTPnBjw.cspx

More than likely, the guilty party will be found and will love to argue justification for executing Dr. Tiller.

I'm not a big fan of "late-term" abortions, but I would rather live in country where they are offered on every street corner than one with churches on every street corner.

Wait...damn.

Shawarma
31st May 09, 12:24 PM
Martyr to the Good Cause.

EuropIan
1st June 09, 03:40 AM
I WILL SHOW YOU MURDER IS WRONG BY COMMITING MURDER.

danno
1st June 09, 08:52 PM
the world is liberated from tyranny once again.

this should be marked as a public holiday.

let's call it "jesus freedom day".

WarPhalange
1st June 09, 08:54 PM
What do the fundies have to say about this?

Spade: The Real Snake
3rd June 09, 05:52 PM

It will be a mixed bag:
a baby murdering murderer was murdered in Church during Sunday service.

The deciding factor will be if they had passed the collection plate before the smiting.

Lebell
6th June 09, 12:38 PM

he got what he had coming.

repent sinners!!!

liek this?

bob
12th January 10, 09:03 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/13/abortion-doctor-killer-court-defence

Judge allows killer to present 'but think of the children' as a legal defense. Quite an unprecedented step apparently.

SoulMechanic
12th January 10, 09:26 PM
Well IMO this dude had bigger balls then me or any other person on this board. The man has been getting death threats, also constant and many times extreme vandalism to his clinic since many of us were in elementary school or had full heads of hair and slim to no neckbeard. Oh and did I mention prier to the church slaying the Doctor already had taken two slugs in the arms and still went on doing what he believed in. I respect that dedication.

WarPhalange
12th January 10, 11:02 PM
Well IMO this dude had bigger balls then me or any other person on this board. The man has been getting death threats, also constant and many times extreme vandalism to his clinic since many of us were in elementary school or had full heads of hair and slim to no neckbeard. Oh and did I mention prier to the church slaying the Doctor already had taken two slugs in the arms and still went on doing what he believed in. I respect that dedication.
Yeah, that man really loved killing babies.

SoulMechanic
12th January 10, 11:08 PM
Yeah, that man really loved killing babies.

If it starts to upset you just do what I do. Pretend that every patient of his was a blond haired blue eyed 15 year old virgin that was violently raped by a crack cocaine addled black man much bigger then you. It will feel like your morals took 30mg's of valium.

WarPhalange
12th January 10, 11:16 PM
Dude, I was trolling. But now you're making me horny. :(

Ajamil
13th January 10, 01:44 AM
Has the Church of Euthanasia made him a saint, yet?

bob
13th January 10, 02:31 AM
I respect that dedication.

Well, you could say the same thing about his murderer.

Sun Wukong
13th January 10, 04:55 AM
Well, you could say the same thing about his murderer.

Nope. What he did, did not take balls. Just a few missing screws.

bob
13th January 10, 06:01 AM
I don't agree. If you believe that late term abortions of healthy fetuses is murder then it's not an irrational act to kill someone you believe is a mass murderer. I'm not condoning it, just pointing out that it only takes a certain philosophical viewpoint to make it a rational act.