PDA

View Full Version : I HATE hippies!!!

Lebell
25th May 09, 08:59 AM
Last night i went out for a drink sinch i have been sucha good boy doing my homework and all.
Sundayevening, taking it easy, playing some pool, a quite beer.

No such luck.
Two fucking douchebag antifa fagg0ts were in da house.
Over here we have a huge amount of squathouses some semi-legalised and all the smelling potsmoking dreadlockwearing douchebags of western europe come here.
Oh, and they bring their dirty lice infested dogs aswell.

So meh buddy who acidentally owned the bar (just opened since 2 months) made the mistake of going in a discussion with some 19 year old prick.

Bad idea, these people are brainwashed.
So mr revolutionary of 19 years old is yapping about this and that, and how WE (we never met eachother before) have given up on life and lost ideals and how we are slaves of society.

My buddy told him that if he didnt want to be a part of society he should be consistent and not live of welfare and squat other people's property.

It all went sauer from there.
So the 19year old is joined by his pencilnecked friend and they start this commie tirade about anarchism etc.
Enter Lebell: oh hai, you like anarchy? how about i smash both your faces in and take your money? Cos thats pretty much anarchy, right?
Stop being a communist faggot, do something usefull with your life, get laid and stop smoking pot.

I know the scene those guys hang out in, squatters from england germany spain italy etc all in smelly houses, doing acid and smoking their brains out.
this doesnt stop them however from spouting intricate political monologues to whomever wants(or doesnt want) to hear it.
Their women are hairy and smelly, their dogs got lice and their livingquarters are rat infested.

How the hell does their minds work in actually thinking they are the superior ones?!

i dont get it, the one guy said something that insinuated im stupid and inferior etc (the average bohemian vs bourgeois crap) so i said:
if you're so fucking superior how come you smell, you look like a hobo and your appartment is a shithole?

Do people in other countries have these hippy faggots aswell and how do you deal with them?
( besides shooting them, its not allowed here ..)

Ajamil
25th May 09, 09:34 AM
These people give living in squalor a bad name. Freshen up with a sink shower, you dirty bastards. It takes stoicism and the ability to make people go, "Wow, guy ain't got shit and he's still happier in life than I am. How does he do it?" Boasting and arguing destroy the entire process and living off welfare of any sort is so hypocritical.

Anyway, all they need is some new rainments. Something in fall colors of red and orange looks really good on hippies.

Like a fire.

Lebell
25th May 09, 10:47 AM
i just dont understand those veggie munching failbuckets.
they are convinced that the way they're living is somehow superior, but whereever they settle there is noise, dopedealing and smelly messes.

i know guys in their 30ies living like this, taking showers at other peoples homes because they live on a houseboat without a shower or what fuckin ever.

they somehow always have cash enough to get wasted and stoned.

TM
25th May 09, 01:38 PM
We don't like your stinking motherfucking white trash inbred ass very much either. Fuck you and anyone that looks like you punk ass motherfucker.

Antifa
25th May 09, 01:52 PM
troll attempt 1/10

Lebell
25th May 09, 01:57 PM
We don't like your stinking motherfucking white trash inbred ass very much either. Fuck you and anyone that looks like you punk ass motherfucker.

See?
point proven.
if you would replace white trash inbred with ' nigger' you have the average neo nazi skinhead post.
same filth.

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:07 PM
but you could do the same thing with the original post. just replace "hippie" with "nigger".

what's your point?

Lebell
25th May 09, 02:16 PM
no, my point was that i hate hippies, especially the antifa type, they are the most hypocrite over here.

i didnt state anything about race.
strangely enough the racial slur came from the hippy TM.

thats my point.

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:22 PM
no, my point was that i hate hippies, especially the antifa type, they are the most hypocrite over here.

thats my point.

The point is he is trying hard as hell to troll me out...

And its getting more boring and pathetic by the minute

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:26 PM

thats my point.

wait... you have a problem with antifa the poster? or are you talking about the crush-capitalism guys?

Lebell
25th May 09, 02:28 PM
you give yourself too much credit.
im not trolling you out, in fact i don't know you and you might just aswell be a good guy.
im talking about the specific antifa guys over here.
not the americans, never met any.

Robot Jesus
25th May 09, 02:28 PM
Look at the Good Friday experiments; LSD has significant power to warp perception, and if one is not careful, one’s own thoughts afterwards.

Combine this with the echo chamber that is dirty hippydom, you get some very stupid people convicted of their own superiority.
I know a guy who does little else but drop acid and read new age books, not cover to cover, but random pages. The biggest douche and chi fag I know (also a TKD black belt).

I know another guy who does a lot of every drug except crack and heroin, he’s working on his masters in econ; to be fair, it takes all types.

Lebell
25th May 09, 02:29 PM
wait... you have a problem with antifa the poster? or are you talking about the crush-capitalism guys?

no not the poster, the guys over in my country from that club.
i dislike hippies and squatters in general.
they're violent, dopey and overall useless and still think they know it all.

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:33 PM

I am a crush capitalism guy.

Which is funny since I now own a small construction bussiness

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:34 PM
no not the poster, the guys over in my country from that club.
i dislike hippies and squatters in general.
they're violent, dopey and overall useless and still think they know it all.

i don't care for their ideology, but i don't have a problem with the people in general. they're pretty damn resourceful.

i don't know that i'd join one of their communes, though. it's got a jonestown ring that bothers me.

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:36 PM
I am a crush capitalism guy.

Which is funny since I now own a small construction bussiness

how do you make money?

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:36 PM
i don't care for their ideology, but i don't have a problem with the people in general. they're pretty damn resourceful.

i don't know that i'd join one of their communes, though. it's got a jonestown ring that bothers me.

not really... lacks religon and maximal leadership....

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:38 PM
not really... lacks religon and maximal leadership....

ah... but you've still got the cyanide in the kool aid. ;)

Robot Jesus
25th May 09, 02:40 PM
antifa, to be honest I havent paied that close attention to your belifs or your personal definitionof anacism.

but you counter protest the KKK witch means two things.

A: you know a real instrament of opression when you see is (unlike TLH or kracker)

B: you do something about it other than bitch about it on the internet.

but even you must admit, there are some real retards in your movement; probably more than most.

fes_fsa
25th May 09, 02:41 PM
im talking about the specific antifa guys over here.
not the americans, never met any.

and this is important to note, because political groups in one country translates differently in america.

for example, a canadian conservative would be considered a liberal here. a liberal anywhere else in the world would be considered a communist here.

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:43 PM
how do you make money?

with a hammer.

I make money off my wages for the work that I do.

The company itself does not yet turn a profit. When it does the employees get a big cut.

Right now I have 3 employees, all women. they have taken to calling themselves the Amazon death squad. I have a co-owner, also female who is about to sell her stake to one of the other ladies and go to grad school.

Our corporate bylaws prohibit ownership by non-employees.

I pay them better than average for their skill level.

I really formed the company because its easier to find steady work running a crew and marketing the whole crew than just selling yourself. I find myself doing the same work for better wages.... thats where the real payoff is.

Virus
25th May 09, 02:43 PM
Anarchism isn't a bad idea. Unfortunately a lot of anarchists are dogmatic, attach themselves to stupid movements and aren't scientific enough.

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:45 PM
but even you must admit, there are some real retards in your movement; probably more than most.

There are real retards in all movements.

The kids that bother me the most dont stick around all that long.

And they are the kind of people that wont stick around long in anything they do.

HappyOldGuy
25th May 09, 02:46 PM
and this is important to note, because political groups in one country translates differently in america.

for example, a canadian conservative would be considered a liberal here. a liberal anywhere else in the world would be considered a communist here.
Dirty hippies are pretty much the same everywhere.

I don't actually mind them so much, but if I ever find the guy who decided that soap was unnatural I'm going to light him on fire.

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:48 PM
Dirty hippies are pretty much the same everywhere.

I don't actually mind them so much, but if I ever find the guy who decided that soap was unnatural I'm going to light him on fire.

subtle differences... like the ones in vermont all have cannoe paddles

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:49 PM
ah... but you've still got the cyanide in the kool aid. ;)

no... thats something else

http://www.frank151.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/lsd_collage2.jpg

Zaii
25th May 09, 02:50 PM
Last night i went out for a drink sinch i have been sucha good boy doing my homework and all.
Sundayevening, taking it easy, playing some pool, a quite beer.

No such luck.
Two fucking douchebag antifa fagg0ts were in da house.
Over here we have a huge amount of squathouses some semi-legalised and all the smelling potsmoking dreadlockwearing douchebags of western europe come here.
Oh, and they bring their dirty lice infested dogs aswell.

So meh buddy who acidentally owned the bar (just opened since 2 months) made the mistake of going in a discussion with some 19 year old prick.

Bad idea, these people are brainwashed.
So mr revolutionary of 19 years old is yapping about this and that, and how WE (we never met eachother before) have given up on life and lost ideals and how we are slaves of society.

My buddy told him that if he didnt want to be a part of society he should be consistent and not live of welfare and squat other people's property.

It all went sauer from there.
So the 19year old is joined by his pencilnecked friend and they start this commie tirade about anarchism etc.
Enter Lebell: oh hai, you like anarchy? how about i smash both your faces in and take your money? Cos thats pretty much anarchy, right?
Stop being a communist faggot, do something usefull with your life, get laid and stop smoking pot.

I know the scene those guys hang out in, squatters from england germany spain italy etc all in smelly houses, doing acid and smoking their brains out.
this doesnt stop them however from spouting intricate political monologues to whomever wants(or doesnt want) to hear it.
Their women are hairy and smelly, their dogs got lice and their livingquarters are rat infested.

How the hell does their minds work in actually thinking they are the superior ones?!

i dont get it, the one guy said something that insinuated im stupid and inferior etc (the average bohemian vs bourgeois crap) so i said:
if you're so fucking superior how come you smell, you look like a hobo and your appartment is a shithole?

Do people in other countries have these hippy faggots aswell and how do you deal with them?
( besides shooting them, its not allowed here ..)

Just a question, if you're truly convinced these people are worthless then why does what they say remotely affect you?

Them calling you washed up and enslaved is pretty lame considering they don't know you well enough to make that judgment, then again, you don't know them any more than they know you. You also said that your buddy entered the discussion. He didn't have to do that, and neither did you. Given your attitude you obviously weren't convinced you were going to change these people's minds, perhaps rightfully so.

So why bother?

Antifa
25th May 09, 02:51 PM
Just a question, if you're truly convinced these people are worthless then why does what they say remotely affect you?

Them calling you washed up and enslaved is pretty lame considering they don't know you well enough to make that judgment, then again, you don't know them any more than they know you. You also said that your buddy entered the discussion. He didn't have to do that, and neither did you. Given your attitude you obviously weren't convinced you were going to change these people's minds, perhaps rightfully so.

So why bother?

so he can complain about something other than his lack of sex

Lebell
25th May 09, 02:56 PM

So why bother?

it happened like this: i was sitting there and both my buddy and that boygot into discussion, i was checking out some chick and didnt really catch who started the discussion.
the first ten minutes i didnt say anything, i just listened to his points.
then i had enough.
i was perfectly polite but could tell he was obviously brainwashed using specific communist terms (dunno the english equivalents ' grand capital'?) and was convinced he alone had the truth.

his pencilnecked friend was spouting crap about a certain uhm squatter bar how they were normal people who all had jobs etc.
i know for sure thats not true as i know at least half of those people.

the guy got really worked up and im sure in his mind he wanted to smack me.

thats what bothered me, they start their goddamn bs about racism capitalism and how the world is unfair but i see kids from rich families with lilywhite friends only and living of other peoples taxmoney.

Lebell
25th May 09, 02:58 PM
so he can complain about something other than his lack of sex

maybe i should start my own construction company and hire young girls....the other hand i could wait til im really old with that.

:-)

Antifa
25th May 09, 03:02 PM
maybe i should start my own construction company and hire young girls....the other hand i could wait til im really old with that.

:-)

Only one of them is young. The others are in their late 20s

Lebell
25th May 09, 03:08 PM
late 20ies is still young!!!!

goddamn you...

Zaii
25th May 09, 03:14 PM
it happened like this: i was sitting there and both my buddy and that boygot into discussion, i was checking out some chick and didnt really catch who started the discussion.
the first ten minutes i didnt say anything, i just listened to his points.
then i had enough.
i was perfectly polite but could tell he was obviously brainwashed using specific communist terms (dunno the english equivalents ' grand capital'?) and was convinced he alone had the truth.

his pencilnecked friend was spouting crap about a certain uhm squatter bar how they were normal people who all had jobs etc.
i know for sure thats not true as i know at least half of those people.

the guy got really worked up and im sure in his mind he wanted to smack me.

thats what bothered me, they start their goddamn bs about racism capitalism and how the world is unfair but i see kids from rich families with lilywhite friends only and living of other peoples taxmoney.

My point is, whether they are or aren't, when's the last time you talked somebody out of being brainwashed? Isn't that kinda the point of being brainwashed, in that you're fanatically attached to your beliefs?

You also said you were sure he wanted to smack you. Didn't you directly state that you would punch him in the face and take his money?

I'm not trying to stab at you, since as I've already pointed out I really have no idea who you are, I just recognize you from one of the many incredibly polarized discussions about anarchy (etc) that have previously gone on here, and I'm still puzzled by your matching a certain set of political and social ideas to mindless, barbarian, darwinian chaos as per mad max beyond thunderdome.

Lebell
25th May 09, 04:21 PM
hang on, the situation of him (probably) wanted to smack me (he wisely resisted the urge i would have wrung his pencil neck) occured before i ran out of patience and made the remark about anarchy/taking money etc.

the political ideas those people have will lead for certain to chaos, since they're clueless about human nature and lack a realistic understanding on social mechanisms.

Robot Jesus
25th May 09, 06:55 PM
I would argue that this

The kids that bother me the most dont stick around all that long.

Is because of this and this

A: you know a real instrument of oppression when you see is (unlike TLH or kracker)

B: you do something about it other than bitch about it on the internet.

Most who join a cause donít want to fight for it, they just want to justify their own existence and supposed superiority without effort.

You seem to actually care about doing good. Most just want to stoke their egos, or is it stroke? I guess both work.

Antifa
25th May 09, 07:09 PM
I would argue that this

Is because of this and this

Most who join a cause donít want to fight for it, they just want to justify their own existence and supposed superiority without effort.

You seem to actually care about doing good. Most just want to stoke their egos, or is it stroke? I guess both work.

Actually....

for Anti-Fascists, the loud short term people do fight. However, by and large they have some "works well with others" problems. If they have a close friend die, or they go jail once or twice they stick around until they have kids or get too old to be fighting with 19 - 21 year olds all the time.

For the rest of the Anarchist movement, in America at least, it seems to go like this:

1) If they started in high school, and stay through college, they are in for life.
2) If they started in college, but dont go to grad school straight away, they are in for life.
3) If they never go to college, they are in for life.
4) If they go to grad school later in life, they stay around for a while.
5) if they join after college they stay for life.
6) If they join during college, and do most of their activism off campus, they stay for life.
7) If they join during college, and they do most of their activism on campus, they usually arent heard from within a year of graduation.

thats the general trend as I see it

Virus
25th May 09, 11:16 PM
Who wants to observe real, retarded anarchists up close? Here's an anarchist forum I joined briefly to argue with people. I got banz0r3d.

HIV doesn't cause AIDS:

http://flag.blackened.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72544&start=120

Mental Illness doesn't exist:

http://flag.blackened.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73981&start=165

Toby Christensen
26th May 09, 12:30 AM
As the man in the very good shop that sells spelt pastry pies says "There are hippies and hippiecrites".

A minority of people spoil it for everyone else.

If Mr 19 year old is barking something he can't/hasn't substantiated, he's fucked his brain with pot. Excuse me while I find a hanky to staunch the blood coming from my heart.

Over here the PROPER hippies run gardens and food stalls, refuse violence or judgement and actually treat me in my limping bulbous headed disjointed way with respect.

Toby Christensen
26th May 09, 12:39 AM
Who wants to observe real, retarded anarchists up close? Here's an anarchist forum I joined briefly to argue with people. I got banz0r3d.

HIV doesn't cause AIDS:

Why does the mental illness thread make me want to seize these people in an effective hold and scream into their faces?

Other arguments:

"You don't need your medication, Chinese medicine is better"
Me: "Any acupuncturist who tells you to quit your medication is a quack, as stated by my acupuncturist. Also, for an acupuncturist to be accredited in Australia they need to know European herbalism, pharmaceutical medicine AND Chinese medicine".

"It's all in your head, you can control your emotions".

Me: "Awesome. So when I'm weeping uncontrollably, or exhibiting about 3x normal strength and trying to rip and wrench you to bits, or absolutely CONVINCED that people hate me just by virtue of me walking down the street, or obssessively checking on people because I irrationally think they are in danger, you can control me.

Oh, also it gets worse at night. Look up 'Sundowning'".

and so on...

Adouglasmhor
26th May 09, 01:15 AM
As the man in the very good shop that sells spelt pastry pies says "There are hippies and hippiecrites".

A minority of people spoil it for everyone else.

If Mr 19 year old is barking something he can't/hasn't substantiated, he's fucked his brain with pot. Excuse me while I find a hanky to staunch the blood coming from my heart.

Over here the PROPER hippies run gardens and food stalls, refuse violence or judgement and actually treat me in my limping bulbous headed disjointed way with respect.

See they are deranged.

Personally I have been treated like shit by hippies - like when I was a veggie buying stuff from their shops sucked because they saw me as a ned (because I didn't wear clothes knitted from recycled onion skins and do not have a visible disability) and would patronise me like fuck.

Scene Vegan Women run cafe.

Dougie walks in looking for a veggie burger.

Dougie "Can I have a burger please?"
Frog faced rug muncher in a flat cap "There's no meat in them you know".

Scene health food store,

fat balding shop assistant who used to buy drugs from me in a past life but has forgotten me.
"Can I help you".
Dougie "I am looking for Worcester sauce".
fat balding shop assistant who used to buy drugs from me in a past life but has forgotten me in a supercilious tone.
"We don't sell Lea and Perrins".
Dougie "Well I wouldn't buy it - it has fish in it. Have you got Lyfestyle or Hammonds they are both vegan".
fat balding shop dickhead who used to buy drugs from me in a past life but has forgotten me. "OK' He points then runs behind the counter.
Dougie, "Thanks now if you ever talk to me like that again McGeachie I will kick you the length of woodlands Rd you bogarting little shit you got that?"
fat balding shop assistant who used to buy drugs from me in a past life but has forgotten me. "How do you know my name?"

Kid Miracleman
26th May 09, 02:03 AM

HIV doesn't cause AIDS:

http://flag.blackened.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73981&start=165I just finished reading your back-and-forth with the "mental illness denier." I... I just, I... how, how can... I don't... umm, how can he... it's just... why does...

Umm.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 02:05 AM
Can anyone explain to me how most people have an utter fascination with the music and much of the culture of the 60s yet motherfucking hate hippies?

Virus
26th May 09, 02:21 AM
I just finished reading your back-and-forth with the "mental illness denier." I... I just, I... how, how can... I don't... umm, how can he... it's just... why does...

Umm.

That MMMark dude would make a great Creationist.

The dude is actually happy to sit by and let a schizophrenic cut themselves and eat feces because intervention "infringes on his rights man!" In other words, he's a gay fag.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 02:22 AM
p.s.
thinking about making a pair of bell bottoms y/n

Virus
26th May 09, 02:45 AM
p.s.

Do it. And post plz.

Toby Christensen
26th May 09, 02:46 AM
No.

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 02:50 AM
p.s.

yes.

and if you're successful...

i'm requesting that you do a leisure suit.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 02:53 AM
I actually dug up a pattern for nehru collared shirts 8)

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 02:57 AM
omfg. if you make a nehru collared ANYTHING, you're gonna have to buy some beatle boots.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:05 AM
fuck pointy toed shoes!

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 03:07 AM
but they look so chic with the nehru collars.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:09 AM
haven't done enough drugs for the beatle boots tbh
i'm pretty sure it goes nehru collars, bell bottoms, vests, and then beatle boots, in direct correlation to how much psychedelics you consume

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:11 AM
or maybe bell bottoms came first

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 03:18 AM
psychadelics for a nehru collar?

in what way were you planning to use the nehru collar?

like this?
http://www.seanparnell.com/Nehru%20Jacket/Beatles%20with%20Maharashi%20Mahesh%20Yogi.jpg

or like this?
http://thingsofdesire.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/dr-no.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:25 AM
I'm using it to cover my neck, next question.

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 03:26 AM
my place or yours?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:28 AM
let's roll over to neildo's for a threesome

fes_fsa
26th May 09, 03:29 AM
fingercuffs?

Lebell
26th May 09, 03:38 AM
i still hate hippies.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th May 09, 03:41 AM
fingercuffs?

pass
we're going to spitroast you

Neildo
26th May 09, 08:10 AM
i hate hippies for ruining the perception of marijuana users. i also hate hipster douchebags. scenesters too. and yuppies. basically everybody i don't know, they all suck.

Neildo
26th May 09, 08:13 AM
my mom has some genuine old bell bottoms from the '60's. the flares and one back pocket are orange. they're pretty groovy, and i bet they'd fit you. unfortunately they're rotting in a storage locker in edmonton.

Toby Christensen
26th May 09, 08:26 AM
It's okay I have friends in Edmonton. I can have them picked up.

Lebell
26th May 09, 09:14 AM
people you know via the internet dont count as friends, you crippled ozzy bastard.

Robot Jesus
26th May 09, 09:42 AM
Friends don’t live in Edmonton, only the dead.

Neildo
26th May 09, 11:10 AM
dedmonton, indeed.

Adouglasmhor
26th May 09, 11:32 AM
Can anyone explain to me how most people have an utter fascination with the music and much of the culture of the 60s yet motherfucking hate hippies?

Learned behaviour based on negative experience, I grew up with beatnik parents.

I did previously dress in 60's style clothes though.

http://diycrew.at.ua/pics/spiriof69ob1.jpg

Possibly as a reaction to my upbringing.

Anyone who thinks this makes am a neonazi or a fascist need to kill themselves in a stupid and public way.

Antifa
26th May 09, 04:15 PM

HIV doesn't cause AIDS:

Virus... you actually went to the worst anarchist forum on the net.

Worst.

And then you pulled up stuff that was being shouted down by the majority of the forum.

It's like saying we all believe monkey kung-fu is the shizzle because we havent scrubbed every rudy abel post to trollshido

Shawarma
26th May 09, 04:18 PM
After DEMOLISHING Islam with his reasoned and well-researched arguments, Virus now goes after the anarchists! Truly, the day when all black flags will burn is nigh!

Zaii
26th May 09, 05:17 PM
Virus... you actually went to the worst anarchist forum on the net.

Worst.

And then you pulled up stuff that was being shouted down by the majority of the forum.

It's like saying we all believe monkey kung-fu is the shizzle because we havent scrubbed every rudy abel post to trollshido
You're right, though I can't help but point out that unfortunately misguided people always tend to stand out much more than folks who carry themselves with some sense. It's easy to point to a few obnoxious ones and paint a smear from there.

Virus
26th May 09, 08:27 PM
They aren't th3 r34l anarchists?

Antifa
26th May 09, 08:34 PM
They aren't th3 r34l anarchists?

Anarchist is a board definition.

There are many sub-types. We dont always get along.

from wiki:

There are many types and traditions of anarchism, not all of which are mutually exclusive.[4][5][6] Anarchism is usually considered to be a radical left-wing ideology,[7] and much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflect anti-statist interpretations of communism, collectivism, syndicalism or participatory economics; however, anarchism has always included an economic and legal individualist strain,[8] with that strain supporting an anarchist free-market economy and private property (like classical mutualism or today's anarcho-capitalism and agorism).[9][10][11][12] Others, such as panarchists and anarchists without adjectives, neither advocate nor object to any particular form of organization as long as it is not compulsory. Some anarchist schools of thought differ fundamentally, supporting anything from extreme individualism to complete collectivism.[2] The central tendency of anarchism as a social movement is represented by communist anarchism, with anarcho-individualism being primarily a philosophical/literary phenomenon.[13] Some anarchists fundamentally oppose all forms of coercion, while others have supported the use of some coercive measures, including violent revolution and terrorism, on the path to anarchy.[14]

--------

That being said no.. blackend has not been the best anarchist site on the net since the mid 90s.. not much going on there and I didnt even know they had forums...

For instance, if I had news to post about an event, or an essay, or something to communicate to other comrades, it wouldnt even occur to me to post there.

Not to say that you wont find some people that I would tell to get back under the porch on other boards, just like the you wouldnt want some people on this board representing your authentic opinion on anything either.

Virus
26th May 09, 08:40 PM
Yeah I know. I've read a bit about anarchism.

Antifa
26th May 09, 08:42 PM
cool...

just dont put me in the position of defending every single teenager that can draw a circle around the 1st letter of the alphabet

Harpy
26th May 09, 09:26 PM
my mom has some genuine old bell bottoms from the '60's. the flares and one back pocket are orange. they're pretty groovy, and they fit me.

You're the Shia LaBeouf of Sociocide... :pity:

Adouglasmhor
27th May 09, 12:57 AM
cool...

just dont put me in the position of defending every single teenager that can draw a circle around the 1st letter of the alphabet

On mainland Europe you get people who think the circled A is for Autonome and if you talk anarchism to them they get confused and say "anarchy in the UK " in a sarcastic manner.

Neildo
27th May 09, 02:36 AM
You're the Shia LaBeouf of Sociocide... :pity:

i truly resent that remark.

Lebell
27th May 09, 03:55 AM
On mainland Europe you get people who think the circled A is for Autonome and if you talk anarchism to them they get confused and say "anarchy in the UK " in a sarcastic manner.

zomg...yes.

kommisarbefehl for everyone!!!

Kein Haar
27th May 09, 07:20 AM
cool...

You kinda put yourself there.

fes_fsa
27th May 09, 12:17 PM
In my travels and conversations I have discovered that most hippies, vegetarians, vegans and other ultra left wing wackos are simply looking for a way to be pretentious without being rich. As long as you can be a snob about food or the environment or your enlightened sense of being who needs $$?

they're like that with intelligence, money, and power.

they want it, live and speak like they have tons of it, when in reality... they don't have any of it at all.

Neildo
27th May 09, 12:34 PM
In my travels and conversations I have discovered that most hippies, vegetarians, vegans and other ultra left wing wackos are simply looking for a way to be pretentious without being rich. As long as you can be a snob about food or the environment or your enlightened sense of being who needs $$?

funniest thing you've ever posted. i want this printed on a t-shirt.

Toby Christensen
27th May 09, 05:55 PM
There are a LOT of ways to be pretentious. Religious or political militancy also are a cause for me to whinge (and be amused as well).

Antifa
27th May 09, 06:30 PM
You kinda put yourself there.

no.. distinctly didnt actually

Virus
27th May 09, 09:20 PM

Pure assertion based on nothing. A simpler explanation is that they actually believe it.

Antifa
27th May 09, 09:44 PM
There are a LOT of ways to be pretentious. Religious or political militancy .... (and be amused as well).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4jz00Eelbk

Japuma
28th May 09, 09:02 AM
I think that most people with a "belief" like religous extremism, vegans and crazy fuckin ass hippies do it so they can feel a sense of moral superiority over "non-believers". So really these people are just stroking their own brain-cock.

Robot Jesus
28th May 09, 09:55 AM
ever read "the true believer"?

Thats more or less what it's about.

to summarize: there are two reasons to follow a cause. 1 because you logically support it. 2 so you can ignore logic and have something to support.

the second gives you the fanatically devoted, the first gives you productive individuals.

SS vs SA

Virus
28th May 09, 01:04 PM
Nope. There is always something behind belief. I am guessing pretentiousness here. I think that is the motivation behind allot of so called anarchists as well.

Prove it.

Robot Jesus
28th May 09, 03:07 PM
I am not sure I can logically support or believe your assertation. Only Spock and Bones are purely logical beings. Everyone else has emotional components to their actions.

people support something because they think it's a good idea (logic was a poor choice of words). Or they use the movement to get away from themselves.

bob
28th May 09, 03:57 PM
I am not sure I can logically support or believe your assertation. Only Spock and Bones are purely logical beings. Everyone else has emotional components to their actions.

Fail. Bones was deliberately crafted as the emotional counterpoint to the coldly logical Spock. It's tragic that American children are still brought up without a basic grounding in their own culture.

Virus
28th May 09, 10:44 PM
Current thinking in psychology is that social judgments can be made up of the following components; the cognitive component (beliefs about the subject), the affective component (emotions and feelings) and the behavioral component (predispositions to act in certain ways). Of course, this doesn't take into account a variety of other factors that are known to influence belief and behavior such as obedience, group conformity, conditioning (classical and operant) and observational learning.

There's no evidence that people form social judgments based on the need to feel superior to people. If you have this evidence from years of conducting psychological research in your basement please present it.

Robot Jesus
28th May 09, 11:13 PM
read the true believer, he makes a very goos argument. it just takes a couple hundred pages.

danno
28th May 09, 11:41 PM
yo virus, i think this is sort of along the lines of the discussion we had quite a while ago.

correct me if i'm wrong, but you think that certain ideas like religion can basically poison society on their own? so that regardless of what is happening in their environment, their beliefs will have this kind of overriding effect on their behaviour.

i.e. it isn't needs or wants or geopolitics or instinct driving the religious to do nasty stuff, it's religion itself.

HIV doesn't cause AIDS:

remember how i challenged you to find a muslim forum of extremists (those who would support terrorism or something like the taliban) and debate with them? have you tried that yet?

danno
28th May 09, 11:42 PM
you know who annoys the shit out of me? john butler (australian hippie musician)

Japuma
28th May 09, 11:54 PM
Current thinking in psychology is that social judgments can be made up of the following components; the cognitive component (beliefs about the subject), the affective component (emotions and feelings) and the behavioral component (predispositions to act in certain ways). Of course, this doesn't take into account a variety of other factors that are known to influence belief and behavior such as obedience, group conformity, conditioning (classical and operant) and observational learning.

There's no evidence that people form social judgments based on the need to feel superior to people. If you have this evidence from years of conducting psychological research in your basement please present it.

Out of their own mouths: It the topic of this damn article (http://blog.beliefnet.com/progressiverevival/2009/04/the-moral-superiority-of-veget.html) and #5 here... (http://www.quantumlearning.pl/6-reasons-eating-vegetarian-food-is-best).

Virus
29th May 09, 12:06 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but you think that certain ideas like religion can basically poison society on their own? so that regardless of what is happening in their environment, their beliefs will have this kind of overriding effect on their behaviour.

I don't know about overriding. Religion and social values often conflict. I can't remember if I said religion overrode all other decision-making factors but if I did then I'd back away from that now and say that its one of many factors that influence behavior. Sometimes a very powerful one, but not the only one.

i.e. it isn't needs or wants or geopolitics or instinct driving the religious to do nasty stuff, it's religion itself.

It depends which nasty thing we're talking about. Religion can be completely auxiliary to other factors or it can be central. Take the Taliban for example. Does opposition to US imperialism explain why they shoot Muslim schoolgirls for trying to go to school? You can argue that if you want. Some do. Maybe there is a good argument for that somewhere, but personally I don't see the connection.

remember how i challenged you to find a muslim forum of extremists (those who would support terrorism or something like the taliban) and debate with them? have you tried that yet?

I've looked and they don't have public forums.

Virus
29th May 09, 12:21 AM
Several flaws in posting those articles as evidence.

Firstly, the point of contention is not that people who hold ideas feel superior but that the need to feel superior came first and caused them to adopt that belief.

Secondly, one of the articles you posted wasn't written by a vegetarian, thirdly, you can plainly see that the belief in moral superiority comes from an acceptance of facts relating to the effects of meat production on the environment. Even if someone believes that not eating meat is morally superior independent of its ecological effects then that's going to be based on an accepted value system in which needless killing is wrong.

You've failed to implicate the need to feel superior as the cause of taking on certain beliefs.

danno
29th May 09, 12:29 AM
I can't remember if I said religion overrode all other decision-making factors but if I did then I'd back away from that now and say that its one of many factors that influence behavior. Sometimes a very powerful one, but not the only one.

you didn't say it directly, but you'd always put your foot down whenever someone suggested, for example, that much terrorism might occur chiefly because of something other than religion.

they shoot Muslim schoolgirls for trying to go to school

this discussion usually comes to this point - examples of muslims doing something evil, which means that if you think muslims are motivated by something other than religion, you're condoning said evil.

how about i ask this - what motivates people to write books like the koran in the first place?

I've looked and they don't have public forums.

ah, i remember now.

Virus
29th May 09, 01:48 AM
how about i ask this - what motivates people to write books like the koran in the first place?

They probably wanted to assemble the words of somebody they believed talked to God.

danno
29th May 09, 02:43 AM
so it's all about some dude off his tits on shrooms a couple of thousand years ago?

danno
29th May 09, 02:50 AM
Several flaws in posting those articles as evidence.

Firstly, the point of contention is not that people who hold ideas feel superior but that the need to feel superior came first and caused them to adopt that belief.

Secondly, one of the articles you posted wasn't written by a vegetarian, thirdly, you can plainly see that the belief in moral superiority comes from an acceptance of facts relating to the effects of meat production on the environment. Even if someone believes that not eating meat is morally superior independent of its ecological effects then that's going to be based on an accepted value system in which needless killing is wrong.

You've failed to implicate the need to feel superior as the cause of taking on certain beliefs.

it's not the belief itself; anything will do. so long as it's a point of difference, and makes you appear to be a better human being than everyone else. people who want to feel superior will often seek out these kinds of ideas.

or if they want to feel as if they are smarter than other people, are privy to secrets other don't understand, they might look into conspiracy theories.

i've had a couple of beers, keep with me here.

Virus
29th May 09, 07:21 AM
Christians probably feel superior to Hindus because they've got th3 r34l religion. That doesn't mean they sought out Christianity because they needed to feel superior. Everyone thinks their own ideas are better than other people's or else they wouldn't have them.

danno
29th May 09, 08:13 AM
it's not just that people think their ideas are more logical than others, their wants and needs also affect their decisions quite strongly. people are really prepared to make logical leaps if it suits them.

if you look at people who believe in 9/11 conspiracies, i think that certain personalities are really drawn towards them. sometimes, people who really think that the world is plotting against them, or the disenfranchised. and many seem pleased to know things the rest of us fools don't. they're attending to some kind of psychological problem.

some vegetarians truly believe that they are improving the world, some do it for their girlfriends, some do it for their ego, and any other number of things.

it can happen with religion too - for example, muhammed ali changed his religion and his name which was mostly for political reasons. people like him wanted to drop their "slave names" and choose their own beliefs instead of the ones handed to them by white masters in the past. there could have been any number of religions that would have done the job, but islam is quite widespread with a long history and culture, so it was the obvious choice at the time.

Virus
29th May 09, 09:50 AM
Yeah those things are probably factors.

Vorpal
2nd June 09, 07:02 PM
I was just watching some show on the hippies at woodstock. The part I saw kept cutting back and forth between the ubersmart hippies explaining how to solve all the world's problems and the people in town having to cart out food to these idiots who were too stupid to bring some sandwiches with them for a three day concert. Awesome.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
3rd June 09, 12:06 AM
Raise your hand if you know people who hate hippies yet love Jimi Hendrix like he was the second coming of Jesus and made out of solid gold and delicious chocolate.

Neildo
3rd June 09, 01:11 AM
I was just watching some show on the hippies at woodstock. The part I saw kept cutting back and forth between the ubersmart hippies explaining how to solve all the world's problems and the people in town having to cart out food to these idiots who were too stupid to bring some sandwiches with them for a three day concert. Awesome.

when you've got a head full of acid it's hard to eat anyway.

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 11:58 AM
I had some really killer Nachos at a Dead Show back in the days of yore.

I was pretty convinced that the nacho "cheese" was giving me brain damage, but I ate it anyway.

Shawarma
3rd June 09, 12:18 PM
I was pretty convinced that the nacho "cheese" was giving me brain damage.
Oh, I believe you.

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 07:25 PM
Because of my postings, or because you've eaten it yourself, or both?

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:56 PM
Because of my postings, or because you've eaten it yourself, or both?

I believe you've eaten nacho cheese

Yiktin Voxbane
3rd June 09, 09:02 PM
I was pretty convinced that the nacho "cheese" was giving me brain damage.

Sigworthy line is sigworthy .