PDA

View Full Version : The TV shows/movies you'd normally not admit that you liked thread

Steve
22nd May 09, 01:19 AM
I suppose this is a thread for exposing everyone else to your horrible taste and then for a few of us to find some diamonds in the rough. BTW, my TV is usually on the whole time I'm home (mostly because it cost me over $1,000 and I want to get my money's worth out of it, but also it is good for background stimulation, perhaps I have a condition. Also, I sleep sometimes).

On topic:

Two and a Half Men. Yeah, I watch it sometimes and it's actually funny more often than not.

QopVObcmOCk

Movie wise... Uh, actually I can't think of any ATM. I just threw that in there for everyone else.

EuropIan
22nd May 09, 01:21 AM
I enjoyed the first season of Paradise Hotel..

>_>

<_<

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd May 09, 01:27 AM
I like fashion makeover shows, but mostly because they tend to start as a disaster and end up as a different kind of disaster. It's like watching rescue workers save train crash victims by crashing a train into them (I would watch that too).

Hedley LaMarr
22nd May 09, 01:28 AM
I love Gilmore Girls. That show was hilarious. I hope they do a movie version.

Steve
22nd May 09, 01:30 AM
Ladette to Lady (http://www.tv.com/ladette-to-lady/show/74098/summary.html) was pretty fucking awesome (when I saw it on the Sundance channel, a marathon, a couple years ago).

Whoops, I would totally admit that in other threads too.

EuropIan
22nd May 09, 01:34 AM
When I was a child, I followed several hundred episodes of The Bold & The Beautiful with my family.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd May 09, 01:43 AM
kids don't count
i watched pokemon and even a little bit of digimon as a kid

Steve
22nd May 09, 01:46 AM
When I was a child, I followed several hundred episodes of The Bold & The Beautiful with my family.

I did the same thing with Hart to Hart with my mom.

uSn9xPnjLps

EuropIan
22nd May 09, 01:56 AM
^I remember watching that.
B&B is a straight up soap opera.

The odd thing is, I can still drop in on the show and get a feel for what's what

Does Airwolf count as a bad show?

Steve
22nd May 09, 02:00 AM
No, that counts as being super awesome and I wish I remembered more of it (adds to NetFlix).

Steve
22nd May 09, 02:03 AM
Speaking of super awesome:

JAqvgKatDfc

I would normally admit that I liked the show but the new Bond movies make me hesitant.

MEGALEF
22nd May 09, 02:22 AM
Only last week I watched Bad Boys and liked it because I thought Will Smith was so damn cool.

I've watched Bad Boys 2 before and it made me throw up.

Sun Wukong
22nd May 09, 02:34 AM
bhHrOgOkXZw

honesty
22nd May 09, 03:33 AM
Pokemon. Yes I can still watch that shit...

Also Desperate Housewives. Yes the wife watches it, and I just sit there watching as well rather than forcibly changing the channels.

Neildo
22nd May 09, 04:06 AM
2 1/2 men is awesome. i'll admit now that it's actually where my quote about understanding comes from. charlie said it.

remington steele was a good show 20 years ago. so was magnum p.i. and i'll still watch that. and rockford files. hell yeah.

Does Airwolf count as a bad show?

i downloaded the pilot episode. so awesome.

jkdbuck76
22nd May 09, 07:00 AM
Clean This House.

It is nice to see that people live messier than we do.

And Voltron whenever I can find it.

partyboy
22nd May 09, 08:38 AM
2e5q6ubDlZE

XIl5YwcO72g

Hh11NDMHVl0

CMU2NwaaXEA

HOLY COCK, I totally forgot how awesome the MASK intro was...

partyboy
22nd May 09, 08:41 AM
or pretty much anything on this one -

d3ayJ27RxU8

goddamn I miss Centurions

FickleFingerOfFate
22nd May 09, 09:06 AM
http://psharbaugh.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/ultraman5.jpg

Yeah, I watched it.

Fearless Ukemi
22nd May 09, 10:06 AM
When I was a kid I liked Full House. I also watched the Little Mermaid and liked it.

EuropIan
22nd May 09, 10:17 AM
I know this one sucked

4NpyGXErvpU

I liked it...DUDE!

WarPhalange
22nd May 09, 10:40 AM
If watching it as a kid counts, then I had things like a soap opera I watched with my mom for quite a while, plus almost all of the episodes of Sailor Moon. I believe I was around 11 then.

Lately I don't watch much TV at all, so I don't even watch shows that I would normally admit to liking.

KO'd N DOA
22nd May 09, 11:25 AM
All TV is awesome...(*HD tv)

Relatives, bought a gigantic Plasma Panasonic HiDef. 65 inch or something. I swear most of the camera operators and producers of anything involving crowds and contestants are teenage male trainees. HDTV shows should have a ratings guide...

Will not buy one myself, cause it is too distracting.

Shawarma
22nd May 09, 11:53 AM
MASH.

Alan Alda is a very underrated ham.

Also: Waterworld, Johnny Mnemonic, Hardware.

fbat
22nd May 09, 12:10 PM
MASH.

Alan Alda is a very underrated ham.

Also: Waterworld, Johnny Mnemonic, Hardware.

Yes to MASH.

And also Supernatural.

Ajamil
22nd May 09, 02:26 PM
MASH, Step by Step, Family Matters, Yu-Gi-Oh (only ten episodes! I swear!) I haven't watched TV since I stopped owning one. Now it's an internet thing and that limits me to the "really want to" category rather than "eh, it's on right now."

For movies, Waterworld is there. Ghost, Benji, the Ewok Movies.

Spade: The Real Snake
22nd May 09, 05:40 PM
As a younger person, I liked the show The Misfits Of Science (with a young Courtney Cox and the dude in the Predator and Harry and the Hendersons Bigfoot costume):
ulUhLqSKAws

I am a huge X-Files fan, and I liked Space: Above and Beyond (Morgan and Wong still owe me a 'Hotshot Rocket Jockey Tear-Assin' Across the Universe' shirt!). I also liked The Lone Gunmen and Harsh Realm.

My wife watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians and I will watch it cause boobies.

I also confess to liking most HGTV shows because I like trying to improve things around the house.

Dark Helmet
22nd May 09, 06:17 PM
I also confess to liking most HGTV shows because I like trying to improve things around the house.
Yeah~! There's this great show where they introduce cool remodelling ideas for small homes. For instances there would be people living in 500sqr foot loft spaces and they show people finding innovative ways for storage.

I think it was called Small spaces, Big Ideas ?

Another great show is Flip this house. Only the episodes with Armando of course. I understand that it's a bit staged. But it's fun. It's more fun to watch him blow a fuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAPK052sfs4&feature=related

I will admit now I really liked He's not that into to you but I liked 27 dresses much more.

By the way I'm a guy.

Steve
22nd May 09, 06:23 PM
By the way I'm a guy.

Another fantasy of mine smashed to pieces.

22nd May 09, 06:40 PM
Another fantasy of mine smashed to pieces.
Shutup faggot, he's cruising ME.

Steve
22nd May 09, 06:51 PM
Shutup faggot, he's cruising ME.

STFU, bitch. We all know it's power that turns that man whore on. I'll let you when I get bored of him.

22nd May 09, 06:53 PM
STFU, bitch. We all know it's power that turns that man whore on. I'll let you when I get bored of him.

LOL http://www.bullshido.net/images/staff.pngPOWAH!

Cullion
22nd May 09, 07:07 PM
The Man from U.N.C.L.E

East Enders when Kat Slater was in it (oh God yes I went there).

Dark Helmet
22nd May 09, 07:18 PM
Is it Friday already?

My goodness! I've never had so many men fight over me at once.

Steve
22nd May 09, 07:20 PM
LOL http://www.bullshido.net/images/staff.pngPOWAH!

Damn right. Now go make a thread with a poll in it so I can edit in some beastiality options.

billy sol hurok
22nd May 09, 07:45 PM
The Man from U.N.C.L.E

You sure you're thirty-something? ("Open Channel D," lol.)

'Kay, here's a guilty childhood pleasure: "I Dream Of Jeannie." Harem pants and all.

Cullion
22nd May 09, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I'm 33. Man from U.N.C.L.E was repeated on British TV in the 80s and early 90s.

Aaranar
22nd May 09, 08:49 PM
Dallas. Watched that show from the pilot to the final episode.

Also, The Furniture Guys.

FickleFingerOfFate
22nd May 09, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I'm 33. Man from U.N.C.L.E was repeated on British TV in the 80s and early 90s.

I watched it in the 70's,

but, then, I'm a little older than you are.

Steve
22nd May 09, 09:38 PM
I've never seen any of it but judging by the opening (as see on YouTube) it had the best character names ever.

22nd May 09, 09:45 PM
Damn right. Now go make a thread with a poll in it so I can edit in some beastiality options.
Like YOU need an excuse for a bestiality option......

Steve
22nd May 09, 10:11 PM
Like YOU need an excuse for a bestiality option......

I see we all have our own personal fantasies. I support your differences, Snake.

22nd May 09, 11:00 PM
It's OK for you to love 3moosething1 and 3moosething2 STEEV.
Well, in another couple of weeks it will.

Keep it in your NUN until then.

Dark Helmet
22nd May 09, 11:38 PM
Why don't you guys talk more about me instead of fighting?

22nd May 09, 11:43 PM

I'm soooo 2008 and you're sooo 2000-LATE

Steve
22nd May 09, 11:44 PM

Remember that part I said about getting bored? Yeah, it's like that.

Dark Helmet
22nd May 09, 11:50 PM
Fucking bitches!!! The boths of you's