PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul, how Conservativism got its groove back

jvjim
16th May 09, 04:17 PM
Disappointed soldiers in the Ron Paul Revolution, take heart. Your leader may have been defeated in '08, but He was not vanquished. For He hath given unto you a Son to continue His work.

And He shall be called Rand Paul. And He shall run for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. And He shall have gloriously curly locks of salt-and-pepper hair that shall drip with the oil that shall fuel a libertarian uprising!

And Rachel Maddow scored an interview with Him last night.

(You'll have to wade through some not-completely un-entertaining stuff involving Roberta McCain, Rush Limbaugh and Charlie Crist, but the Rand Paul interview begins at around the 3:15 mark.)

http://blog.indecisionforever.com/2009/05/15/rand-paul-ron-pauls-son-or-clone/

TRUEFACT: Rand is America's BEST surgeon.

TRUEFACT: Rand can bench press 350 lbs.

TRUEFACT: Rand can shoot mind bullets.

TRUEFACT: Rand could get all the tail he wantS, but saves it for "game day." Game day meaning kicking the asses of libs and neocons.

TRUEFACT: Rand has come to rock, and he WILL ROCK YOUR FACE!

Cullion
16th May 09, 04:28 PM
He just said people over 30 are waay old in the computer business.

I hope Dick Cheney has him tortured.

bob
16th May 09, 04:56 PM
Listen to Rand Paul's voice. Look into his eyes. Now, I don't wanna sound like some totally insane crazy nut job — no offense, Ron Paul supporters, no offense! — but I suspect that Rand Paul is, in fact, just a slow-aging clone of his father Ron. You know, like Boba was to Jango.
If that's the case, then we really need to listen to what he says. He possesses knowledge that we can only dream about! And he might own a jet pack.

lol

WarPhalange
16th May 09, 05:02 PM
I can't imagine going into my father's footsteps. It would just seem so... I don't know. It's like someone else had already done the hard work and I'm just doing it because it's easy or something. Bleah. =/

Good thing Ron has someone to keep the fight going, though. Gives me hope for the future that there yet may be someone who restores balance to the Force... err... I mean budget.

Zendetta
16th May 09, 05:03 PM
You forgot to mention that he is also the World's Strongest Millionaire.

socratic
17th May 09, 08:33 AM
There's plenty of Shieks who are into weightlifting.

PS: I feel sorry for that boy, to be named after a female political nutjob

Phrost
17th May 09, 09:04 AM
Wow, "Rand" eh. Why not just go ahead and name him "Atlas"?

I'd vote for him either way.

Wounded Ronin
17th May 09, 10:42 AM
Atlas would be cooler.

Kein Haar
17th May 09, 11:01 AM
P3xn0rz s1ze???/

Cullion
17th May 09, 11:11 AM
Not sure, but it's made of solid gold.

WarPhalange
17th May 09, 12:26 PM

You have such a boner for The Ayn, Jesus! Randal => Randy => I'm not a fucking child => Rand

socratic
18th May 09, 04:18 AM

Wow.

You wanna buy this bridge I got round back?

Kein Haar
18th May 09, 09:05 AM
I never understood why con-men liked to sell bridges.

One CAN buy a bridge without being hosed:

http://www.designerbridges.com/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pay_Per_Click&utm_source=google&utm_term=garden+bridges+defaultURL

Kein Haar
18th May 09, 09:06 AM
Cullion,

Thank you for taking my question seriously.