PDA

View Full Version : ROCK! *New Obscure bands only!*

Mr. Mantis
12th May 09, 12:34 PM
This is an attempt to share your knowledge about really good rock bands that are out there, but not in the mainstream. Young bands you should know about because they fucking rock!

A further condition here is that you have to of seen the bands play live. They must have rocked it in that atmosphere.

LIONS from Austin Texas
T_oKuW23VHA

The Legendary Shack Shakers
HayasAzil1A

Album
_25UGyB9HaA
You are going to have to go to their myspace to really hear them. http://www.myspace.com/albumthealbum

socratic
12th May 09, 10:36 PM
H7o3uTemxpg

Lolololololol

Mr. Mantis
13th May 09, 01:08 PM
This forum is so pathetic...

Spade: The Real Snake
13th May 09, 01:29 PM
I have posted up this band before:

Zy5zDIUKyn4

nT6BTkWtc3E

Rising from the ashes of the popular '90s band the Refreshments, Roger Clyne and the Peacmakers.

Mr. Mantis
14th May 09, 08:32 AM
Cool.
Here's Firewater
HlOm_MJ2CQA

mrblackmagic
16th May 09, 08:42 AM
By the nature of being obscure, wouldn't you think it would be hard to find their stuff online?

I submit Lupine Howl. This is far from their best song, but it is the only one I could find on youtube. Oh, wait. There is more on ilike. I suggest "vaporizer" or "125."

qfFjBtaA0P0

Mr. Mantis
17th May 09, 12:04 PM
By the nature of being obscure, wouldn't you think it would be hard to find their stuff online?

I submit Lupine Howl. This is far from their best song, but it is the only one I could find on youtube. Oh, wait. There is more on ilike. I suggest "vaporizer" or "125."

qfFjBtaA0P0

Yes, their shit would be hard to find. If you don't have a link to you tube, just tell us who they are. Just abut everybody has a myspace, or some web presence.

And that Lupine Howl song there doesn't "rock." It's like funky emo suckage.

Mr. Mantis
17th May 09, 12:15 PM
David Childers & the modern day Don Juan's
x9yJfCed1tY

mrblackmagic
17th May 09, 12:28 PM
Yes, their shit would be hard to find. If you don't have a link to you tube, just tell us who they are. Just abut everybody has a myspace, or some web presence.

And that Lupine Howl song there doesn't "rock." It's like funky emo suckage.

Like I said, it's "far from their best, but it's the only one I could find."