PDA

View Full Version : That's How We Roll In Da Hood, YO! 7 y/o Tatted-Up By Moron Father

Spade: The Real Snake
23rd April 09, 12:47 PM
Police Say Dad Had 7-Year-Old Tattooed

from the AP:

http://www.fresnobee.com/local/story/1350831.html

FRESNO, Calif. (April 22) -
Police say a Bulldog gang member held down his 7-year-old son while another gang member tattooed a gang insignia -- a dog paw -- on the boy's right hip.

Fresno police are asking for help in finding the boy's father, identified as Enrique Gonzalez, 26, of Fresno. He also goes by the name Henry Gonzalez. The man who allegedly tattooed the boy, Travis Gorman, 20, of Fresno, was arrested Tuesday.

http://i44.tinypic.com/24n1b2q.jpg

(shitbag on the left is the spermdonor, shitbag on the right is the inkdonor)

Gonzalez and Gorman face charges of mayhem, battery with gang enhancements, false imprisonment, participating in criminal street gang activity and committing a crime for the benefit of a gang. Gonzalez also faces a charge of child abuse.

Detective Jesse Ruelas with the Fresno County's multiagency gang task force said he has seen 14-year-olds with gang tattoos, "but never this young." And it is illegal in California for a child younger than 18 to get a tattoo, said David Luchini of the Fresno County Department of Public Health.

The boy's parents are separated, and the boy was staying with his father during the Easter break, said police spokesman Jeff Cardinale.

Ruelas, who said the boy is "traumatized," gave the following account:
On Friday night, the boy and Gonzalez were at Gorman's house, where Gonzalez was getting a tattoo. Gonzalez asked his son whether he wanted to get a tattoo. The boy said "no," but his father held him down around his rib cage and waist while Gorman inked on the tattoo.

The boy's mother, who has not been identified, reported the incident to police Monday.

Cardinale said the mother noticed her son was upset when he returned to her home after Easter break. "When Mom drew him a bath, he tried to hide that part of his body," Cardinale said.

The boy also asked to be left alone while bathing and later while dressing, which his mother said is unusual. The mother walked in on him while he was dressing and saw the tattoo. The boy started crying, Cardinale said, and told his mother, "My dad made me get it. He forced me down and tattooed this on me."

Gorman, who also was arrested on a parole violation, is not a licensed tattoo artist, but does tattoos for Bulldog gang members, Ruelas said.

Zendetta
23rd April 09, 12:54 PM
These guys should have "Hurts Children" tatoo'd on thier faces ala Snowcrash before they get put in the Clink.

Ka-Bar
23rd April 09, 02:04 PM
Only in Fresno...

Fearless Ukemi
23rd April 09, 02:06 PM
That tattoo could save this boy's life someday.

Kein Haar
23rd April 09, 02:20 PM
Great facial hair as always.

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd April 09, 03:25 PM
Doesn't Sirc live in Fresno?

Robot Jesus
23rd April 09, 04:14 PM
I weep for the future.

Zendetta
23rd April 09, 04:34 PM
But the Future doesn't Give a Fuck.

23rd April 09, 04:36 PM
The Future All Branded Up Wit Bulldawg Pawz n Shit Yo

Frank White
23rd April 09, 04:51 PM
When I was 16, I made a tattoo machine out of an old walkman and a sharpened guitar string, and went to work on the local gang members. When one brought in his girlfriend to get his name tattooed, I refused. When he asked why, I told him I didn't really know what I was doing, but since he was going to be dead or in jail anyway, I had no problem fucking up on him. Last I heard, they're both in jail.

I don't know how a father could do that to his son, but I have seen it before. I hope those two get what they deserve in prison.

Harpy
23rd April 09, 06:38 PM
That is so traumatic for the child and I hope we get a follow up on this thread regarding the arrest of the 'father'.

Maybe Sirc will visit him in prison for us and give us reports on the two men's condition.

23rd April 09, 06:40 PM
They both need a "Katie's Revenge" style tattoo.

Dagon Akujin
24th April 09, 06:21 AM
Hey, another Dad of the Year award goes to:

http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2009/04/24/news/doc49f0bb7724728859845298.txt

Two charged with burning child with blowtorch

By SUSAN FIELD
Clare Managing Editor

http://images.townnews.com/themorningsun.com/content/articles/2009/04/24/news/doc49f0bb77247288598452981.jpg
http://images.townnews.com/themorningsun.com/content/articles/2009/04/24/news/doc49f0bb7724728859845298.jpg

Two Clare County men accused of punishing a 6-year-old boy by burning him with a blowtorch are scheduled to be in court May 5.

Gerald Hall, 36, and his brother, Glen Hall, 43, face a preliminary hearing in Judge Joshua Farrell’s 80th District courtroom in Harrison to determine if there is sufficient evidence for the two to stand trial on first-degree child abuse charges.

Both men were charged on Wednesday.

The two are accused of burning Gerald Hall’s son’s buttocks on at least one occasion, police said.

Although first-degree child abuse is a 15-year felony, Glen Hall could face more time in prison if convicted.

Clare County Prosecutor Michelle Ambrozaitis put the elder Hall on habitual offender notice, meaning he could be sentenced to one and a half times the maximum if convicted.

Glen Hall is on parole after serving time in prison for a drunken driving causing serious injury conviction in 2003 in Isabella County, according to Michigan Department of Corrections records.

He also was convicted of possession of a firearm by a felon in Clare County in 2008, according to MDOC records.

Both men remain in the Clare County Jail on $150,000 cash bonds, according to court records.

Troopers from the state police post in Mt. Pleasant launched an investigation into the two in October, following a referral from the state Department of Human Services, Sgt. Del Putnam said.

Warrants were issued for the mens’ arrests based on one specific incident but police believe that the blowtorch was the “main act of discipline used” on the boy, who has recovered physically and is currently in protective custody, Putnam said.

It took some time to get much of the medical information for the investigation, Putnam said.

Putnam said the case is “one of the worst” he’s seen.

Gerald Hall was arrested Tuesday, and his brother was arrested Wednesday afternoon at his place of work after a warrant was authorized, Putnam said.

Fearless Ukemi
24th April 09, 06:25 AM
Then there was this guy that got picked up in a sting who thought he was meeting a minor for sex. Dude showed up in a "World's Greatest Dad" t-shirt.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,383403,00.html

Ajamil
26th April 09, 09:54 AM
When can we start a CNR program for such people?

Toby Christensen
27th April 09, 02:34 AM
I met this fella on a Brisbane bus whose Mum had attacked him at the age of 5 with an axe.

The two great lies:

"Everybody is effectively decent underneath
Everybody DESERVES to breed"

mrm1775
27th April 09, 02:42 PM
Its cases like these that make me hope there is a hell.

kracker
27th April 09, 04:47 PM
When I was 16, I made a tattoo machine out of an old walkman and a sharpened guitar string, and went to work on the local gang members. When one brought in his girlfriend to get his name tattooed, I refused. When he asked why, I told him I didn't really know what I was doing, but since he was going to be dead or in jail anyway, I had no problem fucking up on him. Last I heard, they're both in jail.

I don't know how a father could do that to his son, but I have seen it before. I hope those two get what they deserve in prison.

I get the feeling you didn't actually say that or you'd probably be dead right now.

Frank White
27th April 09, 05:15 PM
I get the feeling you didn't actually say that or you'd probably be dead right now.

I get the feeling you watch too much television.

nihilist
28th April 09, 02:40 AM

It's cases like these when I wish that the "turn the other cheek" types would realize there isn't.

Steve
28th April 09, 03:29 AM

You mean that there are cases that make us glad that there is a prosecutor.

You know lawyers aren't all evil, right?

Toby Christensen
28th April 09, 03:38 AM
So they've assaulted a child and caused him endangerement, of course we should be angry.

FickleFingerOfFate
28th April 09, 03:54 AM

Exactly,

It's the few thousand bad apples that ruin it for the other 2.

HappyOldGuy
28th April 09, 10:15 AM

Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence your honor.

FickleFingerOfFate
28th April 09, 10:42 AM
Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence your honor.

Apparently you missed some of the discovery data.

Did you read the passage in Box XVII, Vol 7, Page 485, Paragraph ix, of Addendum A?

It was all there in black and white.