PDA

View Full Version : Family who are 'too fat to work' say 22,000 worth of benefits is not enough

Pages : [1] 2

Dark Helmet
31st March 09, 04:22 PM
A family of four with a combined weight of 83 stone say they are "too fat to work" and need more than the 22,000 (30,000 US$) they currently receive in benefits.

Philip Chawner, 53, and his 57-year-old wife Audrey weigh 24st. Their daughter Emma, 19, weighs 17st, while her older sister Samantha, 21, weighs 18st.

The family from Blackburn claim 22,508 a year in benefits, equivalent to the take-home pay from a 30,000 salary.

The Chawners, haven't worked in 11 years, claim their weight is a hereditary condition and the money they receive is insufficient to live on.

Mr Chawner said: "What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."

The family claim to spend 50 a week on food and consume 3,000 calories each a day. The recommended maximum intake is 2,000 for women and 2,500 for men.

"We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner," Mrs Chawner told Closer magazine.

"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight," she added.

Each week, Mr and Mrs Chawner, who have been married for 23 years, receive 177 in income support and incapacity benefit. Mrs Chawner is paid an extra 330-a-month disability allowance for epilepsy and asthma, both a result of being overweight.

Mr Chawner gets 71 a month after developing Type 2 diabetes because of his size. He was on a waiting list for a gastric band last year, but a heart condition made the operation unsuitable. Their daughter Samantha receives 84 in Jobseekers' Allowance each fortnight while Emma, who is training to be a hairdresser, gets 58 every two weeks under a hardship fund for low-income students.

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a long look at that picture.

I did not partake in the Political Confessional (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52361) thread but this bothers me. They chose to be fat. They weren't born fat. They became fat. My Political confession should be that they should be sentenced to serve a minmum of 6 months being put into shape by a marine corp drill Sergeant.

Sun Wukong
31st March 09, 04:26 PM
so.... wtf is 83 stone? you fucking brits invented the pound, at least you can do us the favor of translating this shit for your poor unrefined american cousins.

TheMightyMcClaw
31st March 09, 04:26 PM
That part about not having enough money for healthy food is BS.
Lose the microwave pies and whatever the fuck bacon butties are, and grab some rice and lentils.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 04:27 PM
first of all stones, seriously? goddamnit britain

second of all at their stage weight loss isn't even a question of exercise. They could cut their food intake and still bleed weight all over the place, not to mention save money. But then they'd have to go get jobs and shit, huh? Fuck man.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 04:28 PM
so.... wtf is 83 stone?

Approximately 1,000 pounds. I believe a stone is something like 12 or 14 pounds?

Dark Helmet
31st March 09, 04:31 PM
That's right MJS. I forgot to highlight that the family has an approximate combined weight of 1000 pounds.

HappyOldGuy
31st March 09, 04:32 PM
Approximately 1,000 pounds. I believe a stone is something like 12 or 14 pounds?

fuckin wannabe's. We have people who weigh what that whole family does.

Hell, most of arkansas probably does.

WarPhalange
31st March 09, 04:34 PM
The father does NOT look too fat to work. I've seen fatter people busting ass at Safeway and other places. What a load of shit.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 04:42 PM
more importantly why are those girls even bothering? hopeless imo

Sun Wukong
31st March 09, 04:45 PM
ok... those daughters of his are enormous, like freaky "i'm so fat I probably eat small children and puppies when nobody is looking" fat.

jubei33
31st March 09, 04:46 PM
It could be a genetic condition, that is possible. The article fails to mention if its true or not. Shitty, lazy ass reporting: take a pound of flesh from each of the bacon batties and sew it on to the reporter.

edit: they're not too fat to stand in that picture. Bar of soap in sock now.

Sun Wukong
31st March 09, 04:47 PM
yeah, i get it though. their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Spade: The Real Snake
31st March 09, 04:50 PM
Let the smallest of the lot eat the biggest of the lot.
Repeat until there is but one left.

Feryk
31st March 09, 04:58 PM
Fuck the genetic condition. That applies if they are taking in LESS calories than they are supposed to and still gaining weight. These people eat 50% more than they are supposed to and are fat. Suprise!!!!

TheMightyMcClaw
31st March 09, 05:09 PM
I can't imagine that any of them have terribly high metabolisms, but damn, if none of them have jobs, they can spend those empty days running laps.

Dark Helmet
31st March 09, 05:13 PM
Actually, I have been wondering if the father works under the table in some way because the calculations don't seem to make sense. If they receive 177 ( a week) minus their claim of not spending more than 50 a week for 4 people to keep up a 3000 calories diet. Plus on top of that they have to pay rent in a nation with one of the highest costs of living in the world. I bet that they have TV and the girl says she goes to school. So how do they pay for everything?

PS I re-read the article. Only one of them has diabetes. How in the world all of them don't is a miracle?

Harpy
31st March 09, 05:29 PM
How exactly does a person get asthma and epilepsy from being fat?

How does Cullion feel about his taxes going to these people?

Fearless Ukemi
31st March 09, 05:31 PM
Wouldn't it be better for everyone to instead use the money to pay for them to go to fat camp?

FickleFingerOfFate
31st March 09, 05:38 PM
Take them out to the countryside,

drop them off,

make them walk back.

Repeat daily until desired weight is reached.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 05:39 PM
niggas just don't want to work
imagine if steve said he was too homosexual or i said i was too short to hold a job
dig?

Zendetta
31st March 09, 05:53 PM
The only compassionate solution is grind them all into sausage and feed it to, say, Africa.

Harpy
31st March 09, 05:57 PM
Oh god, I stared at the picture again and got really pissed off looking at Samantha (the blonde in the purple tent shirt striking a pose).

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 05:58 PM
jealous of how petite she is?

HappyOldGuy
31st March 09, 05:59 PM
Post collapse bacon.

FickleFingerOfFate
31st March 09, 06:01 PM
Somebody get Mr. Creosote there a sammich,

he looks like a slender reed next to his brood.

Harpy
31st March 09, 06:03 PM
Oh my god, maybe one of these girls could bang Otto Baxter?!!!!

Steve
31st March 09, 06:27 PM
Seems that they had enough money to get one of the girls a dye job (looks like it's time to touch up her roots, obviously why they need more money)...

31st March 09, 06:41 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/33nkg21.jpg

syberia
31st March 09, 07:49 PM
This pisses me off. Doesn't know how to lose weight? Cant excersize because of uni? Cant work because they're to fat?

Bullshit. More like to lazy. I hope those girls never procreate. Clearly the lazy gene is stong in this family. Genetic weight problem my ass, doesn't stop you working, does it?

I consider me quite lazy. I have two jobs. The one my age is 18st. Thats two of me. Man, thats scary. Can you imagine being that big?

Kein Haar
31st March 09, 07:54 PM
Snake, I can't give you any more rep.

Sry thnx bye.

FickleFingerOfFate
31st March 09, 07:58 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/33nkg21.jpg

I think it's spelled "glans".

Zendetta
31st March 09, 08:54 PM
LOL. Disgusting Fatty thread is triggering a "How I got rid of my cellulite" ads.

Quikfeet509
31st March 09, 08:58 PM
Bullshit. More like to lazy. I hope those girls never procreate.

This story is sad. But what is more tragic, which demonstrates a complete lack of self-respect and pride in our species, is that there is at least 1 guy out there that would do them both.

And make babies.

And at least some of their progeny will avoid being eaten by mommy and grow up to procreate.

Harpy
31st March 09, 09:15 PM
Seems that they had enough money to get one of the girls a dye job (looks like it's time to touch up her roots, obviously why they need more money)...

You didn't read the story did you? Samantha (blond) is training to become a hairdresser. As most hairdressers do she probably tests out free products on herself, uses the facility to look her 'best'.

Steve
31st March 09, 09:37 PM
You didn't read the story did you? Samantha (blond) is training to become a hairdresser. As most hairdressers do she probably tests out free products on herself, uses the facility to look her 'best'.

Guilty as charged, just skimmed it briefly. I didn't think that she could be "training" to do something if she is incapable of working in the first place, so yes I was being shallow, basing my post on looks alone.

My bad.

jvjim
31st March 09, 09:45 PM
*moves to England

mrm1775
31st March 09, 10:59 PM
You didn't read the story did you? Samantha (blond) is training to become a hairdresser. As most hairdressers do she probably tests out free products on herself, uses the facility to look her 'best'."Best" is a relative term, to be sure. I wouldn't do her with Poop's dick.

What do you guys think the chances are that the UK will cave and give them the money? Cullion?

Harpy
31st March 09, 11:12 PM
Don't hate me for this but sometimes I wish I was so fat that I could eat whatever I wanted and not care.

P.S. - I'd still go to work though.

boondock lee
31st March 09, 11:14 PM
I say pay them less benefits. They can't eat as much, causing them to lose weight.

Then they won't be fat anymore and they can go work and support themselves.

Everybody wins.

bob
1st April 09, 04:42 AM
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator2098312.jpg

Steve
1st April 09, 04:58 AM
Look at them, they are not starving, they have all nice clean clothes.

They don't need benefits, the benefits they're getting should be divided amongst the starving and naked (their clothes alone could house a small family).

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
1st April 09, 05:32 AM
Or a circus!

Gbemi
1st April 09, 08:35 AM
Look at them, they are not starving, they have all nice clean clothes.

They don't need benefits, the benefits they're getting should be divided amongst the starving and naked (their clothes alone could house a small family).

I guess the mark of a prosperous society is when even the poorest have full bellies.

Sometimes I question our ethics. The governments will listen to their complaint, and may even concede, at the tax payers expense, but it would be un-ethical to force them to exercise and purchase lower calorie foods in exchange for those tax payer dollars. Or heaven forbid, mandatory stomach staples. Whatever the health risks are for stomach staples, they can't be greater than the diets they are subjecting themselves to.

TheMightyMcClaw
1st April 09, 08:52 AM
I guess the mark of a prosperous society is when even the poorest have full bellies.

Sometimes I question our ethics. The governments will listen to their complaint, and may even concede, at the tax payers expense, but it would be un-ethical to force them to exercise and purchase lower calorie foods in exchange for those tax payer dollars. Or heaven forbid, mandatory stomach staples. Whatever the health risks are for stomach staples, they can't be greater than the diets they are subjecting themselves to.

How come?
I see it like the Bail out for the automotive companies.
You fucked something up, and now you need money.
We'll give it to you, but we're going to make sure you use it towards the end of not fucking up anymore.

Gbemi
1st April 09, 09:47 AM
How come?
I see it like the Bail out for the automotive companies.
You fucked something up, and now you need money.
We'll give it to you, but we're going to make sure you use it towards the end of not fucking up anymore.

My point exactly. We should be able to require people to change the negative behavior that got them that situation to begin with. But our "enlightened' society disagrees. I can't see a politician being brave enough to say, "you want the extra money, give us some assurance you won't be brushing your teeth with canoli's in the morning". Medical procedures are so personal, that you can't even suggest that someone "Must" undergo something if they are to get public aid.

Granted, such behavior is not totally without good reason. Nobody wants an Orwelian society where the govt. can dictate what procedures must get for X benefits. The implications are, if mis-applied would be disasterous. However, this family is asking for benefits beyond what others receive, and I therefore think its warranted.

1st April 09, 10:09 AM
How Do Jame Gumb?

Cullion
1st April 09, 05:38 PM
How does Cullion feel about his taxes going to these people?

On first reading that, a little voice inside me said 'hereditary condition? It's time we let nature take it's course with that family line then, because we don't want those fucking genes propogating, problem solved!'.

Then I remembered that wanting people to let people die because they are lazy or stupid is cruel and wrong.

Then I though about making them, and people like them do pointless but calorie consuming manual labour in return for their welfare cheques, with the exception of primary carers of pre-school age children and carers for elderly and disabled relatives.

Then I remembered what I know about victorian workhouses.

So, off the top of my head, I'd not give them any cash benefits.

Their housing and utility bills would be covered by direct payment to the landlord/supplier. They would have food vouchers. Sure, they could trade them, but I would base the value of the vouchers on the minimal rice/cheap cuts of meat/barley/indigenous vegetables healthy diet possible and issue them with the same weekly recipe sheets that had been used to work out the value of the vouchers.

I would expect a black market in such vouchers, because people are stupid. Fine.
They would face an extraordinary calorie restriction if trading any of their minimal food allowance for real cash at black market rates. That might help. They would get the message soon enough.

I wouldn't even necessarily look at docking these benefits if they started working part time to try and make some cash.

The hard part would be figuring out when to stop their housing/utility/food voucher benefits. You don't want to make it seem pointless to work when people are taking their first steps on the ladder, and on the other hand there has to come a point where they understand they're expected to earn enough to pay for all of that themselves, as any normal grown adult expects to.

Zendetta
1st April 09, 05:41 PM
On first reading that, a little voice inside me said 'hereditary condition? It's time we let nature take it's course with that family line then, because we don't want those fucking genes propogating, problem solved!'.

Then I remembered that wanting people to let people die because they are lazy or stupid is cruel and wrong.

Its Nature. I'll grant that its Cruel, but surely you don't actually think its Wrong?

Cullion
1st April 09, 05:50 PM
I'm just a big softie at heart. I'm willing to keep them alive despite themselves, I just want to find a way to motivate them off the payroll as soon as possible because I don't like carrying the burden long term and it really sticks in my throat when I hear people who've come to take it for granted so much that they believe it's an entitlement, rather than the form of charity that it really is.

Sun Wukong
1st April 09, 08:11 PM
for personal reference:

83 stone = 1162 pounds

Sun Wukong
1st April 09, 08:18 PM
all four of those people should be required to lose weight by law in order to receive benefits. right now, they are being paid to over-eat.

Harpy
1st April 09, 11:05 PM
for personal reference:

83 stone = 1162 pounds

Average weight per family member = 290.5lb (132.05kg)

I just did a calculation on my family of 5 --> average weight = 134.6lb (61.2kg)

They could eat us alive!

bob
1st April 09, 11:08 PM
Your other four family members weigh 100kg between them?

Harpy
1st April 09, 11:41 PM
Your other four family members weigh 100kg between them?

That was THEN. I've lost 120lb since and am now a svelte 300lb (136kg).

Look, lets just make fun of the British welfare system okay?

bob
1st April 09, 11:46 PM
Fun fact: I used to work in Blackburn. Ask me how much this story surprises me.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd April 09, 12:26 AM
How much does this story surprise you?

WarPhalange
2nd April 09, 12:33 AM
"Best" is a relative term, to be sure. I wouldn't do her with Poop's dick.

I wouldn't do her with my dick, either.

mrm1775
2nd April 09, 03:19 AM

Sometimes I question our ethics. The governments will listen to their complaint, and may even concede, at the tax payers expense, but it would be un-ethical to force them to exercise and purchase lower calorie foods in exchange for those tax payer dollars. Or heaven forbid, mandatory stomach staples. Whatever the health risks are for stomach staples, they can't be greater than the diets they are subjecting themselves to.They shouldn't be forced to do anything. The government should stop paying them to sit on their asses and let them sink or swim on their own. I guarantee you, they will find a way not to starve.

Steve
2nd April 09, 03:55 AM
They shouldn't be forced to do anything. The government should stop paying them to sit on their asses and let them sink or swim on their own. I guarantee you, they will find a way not to starve.

Well, yeah. As long as they drank water they'd lose all that fat before they starved.

Kein Haar
2nd April 09, 06:50 AM
Djimbe could give them tips on getting fed cheaply.

Where is Djimbe?

Djimbe!

Lebell
2nd April 09, 10:44 AM
I have a solution for those good for nothing fat people, they can make themselves usefull without going through the trouble of work.

You see, nazi scientists in deathcamps found a super efficient system.
They burned the bodies of their victims in ovens who where fueled by....the humanfats of the remains.

Not very p.c. ofcourse, BUT it is proven that we can build m,achines that work on human fat.

I suggest we build vast towers Matrix style, where we put all the fat people.
We keep em fat and we are draining them via tubes, like 30% of the drained fat goes to the lower level of fatties as food, the 70% into combustion chambers.
Their excrements can be used as biomass or furtileser!

It solves global warming, energy problems and obesity in one strike!

WarPhalange
2nd April 09, 10:55 AM
Djimbe could give them tips on getting fed cheaply.

Where is Djimbe?

Djimbe!

Holy shit, flood of several year old memories... blah! Wish I could +rep.

Kein Haar
2nd April 09, 11:33 AM
You have the power....

Edit: YOu hav the powr..

Feryk
2nd April 09, 02:54 PM
Ah Djimbe....and of course, Tigerfly. Good times, good times.

Cullion
2nd April 09, 02:55 PM
They shouldn't be forced to do anything. The government should stop paying them to sit on their asses and let them sink or swim on their own. I guarantee you, they will find a way not to starve.

Unless we repealed minimum wage laws, their options would probably be some kind of crime not requiring any agility, or fattie porn. At present, their value in the labour market is likely to be literally below the legal minimum 'price'.

Question!
2nd April 09, 07:00 PM
Too fat too work but plenty of time to try out for terrible reality talent shows!

T1j73o8lric (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1j73o8lric)

SVB8XYBAftM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVB8XYBAftM)

Cullion
2nd April 09, 07:02 PM
I'd hit it.

WarPhalange
2nd April 09, 08:54 PM
You have the power....

Edit: YOu hav the powr..

No, I don't, actually. I'd have to give rep to lesser members, first. And that wouldn't be fair to you.

Srsly.

mrm1775
2nd April 09, 10:13 PM
Too fat too work but plenty of time to try out for terrible reality talent shows!

T1j73o8lric (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1j73o8lric)

SVB8XYBAftM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVB8XYBAftM)Illustrates the problem with this family perfectly. They have a false sense of entitlement.

WarPhalange
2nd April 09, 10:15 PM
And they're fat.

Yiktin Voxbane
2nd April 09, 10:36 PM
Oddly enough I find myself liking S Cowell after that .

Still, not ALL fatties on *Talent* shows are bad ....

1k08yxu57NA

Steve
2nd April 09, 10:43 PM
Hey, I remember that thread!

mrm1775
2nd April 09, 10:49 PM
I have a solution for those good for nothing fat people, they can make themselves usefull without going through the trouble of work.

You see, nazi scientists in deathcamps found a super efficient system.
They burned the bodies of their victims in ovens who where fueled by....the humanfats of the remains.

Not very p.c. ofcourse, BUT it is proven that we can build m,achines that work on human fat.

I suggest we build vast towers Matrix style, where we put all the fat people.
We keep em fat and we are draining them via tubes, like 30% of the drained fat goes to the lower level of fatties as food, the 70% into combustion chambers.
Their excrements can be used as biomass or furtileser!

It solves global warming, energy problems and obesity in one strike!
Most ridiculous proof of Godwin's law. Ever.

nihilist
3rd April 09, 12:36 AM
Any double insertion pics?

Wounded Ronin
4th April 09, 02:17 PM
Unless we repealed minimum wage laws, their options would probably be some kind of crime not requiring any agility, or fattie porn. At present, their value in the labour market is likely to be literally below the legal minimum 'price'.

They could become a team of chavs who coordinate as a group and use teamwork to take down increasingly tougher and tougher streetwalking citizens thus accruing more cash per beatdown.

Maybe they could go to a university town and two of them beat up a rich student while the others hang back and deploy smoke grenades when the police show up.

Cullion
4th April 09, 03:34 PM
They could become a team of chavs who coordinate as a group and use teamwork to take down increasingly tougher and tougher streetwalking citizens thus accruing more cash per beatdown.

Maybe they could go to a university town and two of them beat up a rich student while the others hang back and deploy smoke grenades when the police show up.

You have no busines sense at all, do you?

Tougher != more money in their pockets. Besides, they're way too fat and out of shape to have a good success rate at mugging.

As drug mules, however, they could stash a lot of product up between their ass cheeks.

Lebell
5th April 09, 07:09 AM
Most ridiculous proof of Godwin's law. Ever.

No.

My idea is excellent.
Let's face it, fat people are fat for a reason: they can't say no (remember my words when you meet a fat chick and its been a while) have no discipline and they are just lazy and useless (unless you meet a fat chick and its been a while).

So we can be good little drone ants and run around looking after them and make sure they get fed, OR we put those fat heffers to use.

We plug em in fat extracting machines, they dont have to do anything, just sit in a chair watching tv and eat second rate class food.
We do it with livestock aswell.
But they dont get to watch tv.

In time scientists can perfect the cycle, my rough idea is like this: we drain their fat,50% we use for creating energy, the other 50% we make into human porkrinds, we feed the human porkrinds to pigs, the pigs get fat and butchered and we feed the pigs to the human fatso's.
We have a profit of 50% fat for cheap and widely available energy grids, powered on human fat.

oh, and before you commie ' humans have rights too' go yelling thats mean, consider this: my system doesnt infringe in the average fat persons life: they sit in a chair, stuffing their face watching tv eating poor quality foods.
But in my system they actually get drained so they live longer so they can even watch more tv and sit on their asses.

nihilist
5th April 09, 12:16 PM
What is this "too fat to work" BS?

All a fat hooker has to do is lay down.

Hell, she could even be eating a block of cheese while "working".

Kein Haar
5th April 09, 01:40 PM
Or in Italy, a wheel of cheese.

mrm1775
5th April 09, 03:57 PM
Or in Italy, a wheel of cheese.
Your secret fantasy?

Kein Haar
5th April 09, 06:08 PM
Only if I could core out the center and bone the hell out of it.

Cullion
5th April 09, 06:11 PM
dunt u hav nuff cheese dun ther alredi?

Kein Haar
5th April 09, 06:14 PM
What a dumb question.

It's all just a fantasy. A whole wheel of cheese has got to cost a fortune.

Cullion
5th April 09, 06:16 PM
depends how badly you want it

Kein Haar
5th April 09, 06:18 PM
http://www.cheesesupply.com/default.php?cPath=3_10

Like I thought.

I must be getting really gouged buying those damn slivers of same cheeses. Fuck.

Cullion
5th April 09, 06:28 PM
why do you buy all this overpriced Italian stuff when you could have real Cheddar, or Double Gloucester or Stilton?

WarPhalange
5th April 09, 06:33 PM
Because we're Americans, dammit, and we like our cheese like we like our women: big, fatty, unhealthy, and totally unnatural.

Cullion
5th April 09, 06:49 PM
Keinhaar is scarfing his way through hundreds of dollars worth of fancy Italian cheeses that taste like gymsock.

He's out of control.

I'm just trying to help wean him off the euro-lactose with something a little bit more normal.

MSphinx
5th April 09, 06:58 PM
Wow, this story pisses me off on so many levels.

http://www.rfjason.com/motimaker/images/102040.jpg

nihilist
5th April 09, 10:39 PM
Only if I could core out the center and bone the hell out of it.

Women don't like the dick cheese.

Kein Haar
6th April 09, 01:17 AM
why do you buy all this overpriced Italian stuff when you could have real Cheddar, or Double Gloucester or Stilton?

I wouldn't say scarfing, but a small amount is ubiquitous in the house.

Point me in the right direction of British cheeses.

jkdbuck76
6th April 09, 11:34 AM
Bullshit. More like to lazy. I hope those girls never procreate. Clearly the lazy gene is stong in this family. Genetic weight problem my ass, doesn't stop you working, does it?

How many on-ramps and exit ramps built up to the daughters would it take to sex them up? Think about that.

The daughters could get jobs working for chub-chaser websites....

Is this some kind of ploy on their part to get their own reality show?

Neildo
6th April 09, 12:54 PM
those girls look like they're on a steady diet of other normal healthy weight girls. their faces are so distorted i had to check to make sure i wasn't on acid. they look like beluga whales for godssake, surely they could get jobs at the british version of seaworld?

WarPhalange
6th April 09, 12:54 PM
If I wanted to watch a lazy fatass lie on the couch while eating chips, drinking soda, and watching some stupid show, I'd just put a mirror next to myself.

6th April 09, 01:28 PM
Turn three of them into a giant meatloaf for the fourth to eat.

Cullion
6th April 09, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't say scarfing, but a small amount is ubiquitous in the house.

Point me in the right direction of British cheeses.

We have some good food and beer in the UK, but it saddens me that so many Americans neglect their own produce. I understand from other posts that people have come to associate 'European food' with 'not too additive laden, and made in a more natural and old-fashioned way, with attention to flavour over production efficiency'. But as I've said before, that can't be the whole picture.

You have enormous tracts of highly fertile farmland in the US, and a vibrant craft/organic food movement.

Let's do a little experiment.

You already know what Cheddar is. It's the template for many of the common cheeses in the US. You know, that firm, bright yellow tangy stuff that you might melt over a burger, or serve with pickles. There's definitely such a thing as American cheddar. Good cheddar in the UK is a pale yellow colour, very firm in texture (to the point of being 'crumbly', it shouldn't feel like rubber or plastic to the touch at all), very tangy and a bit salty.

As well as being satisfying with red wine and crackers, or beer and pickles, I think it's the perfect thing to melt over a homemade cheeseburger.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Somerset-Cheddar.jpg/270px-Somerset-Cheddar.jpg

The older I get the more I like it to be sharp and matured.

Find some American cheddar and report upon it in the Nom Nom Nom forum pls.

If you can't find anything you like. then I'll recommend some British brands. If you do come up with something good, then I will try some of yours if I can get hold of any here.

Stilton? Well, that's a firm white cheese with blue veins. Very sharp in flavour. Young people often find it too strong and you acquire a taste as you get older and your tastebuds dull. A classic accompaniment to sweet red booze, like Port.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Blue_Stilton_Quarter_Front.jpg/260px-Blue_Stilton_Quarter_Front.jpg

It's an English imitation of French Roquefort, only made with cow's milk instead of ewe's milk.

Home assignment no.2: Find me a local analogue and report. Only after 2 weeks of serious hunting will I find an internet store selling the English version at a reasonable price for you.

Double Gloucester is sort of similar to Cheddar, but more of an orange colour, and maybe a little softer and, to me at least, with perhaps a slight sweetness.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/Cheese_24_bg_051306.jpg/300px-Cheese_24_bg_051306.jpg

I never use this one to cook with, but it's a favourite with crackers or savoury biscuits on Christmas evening in place of desert.

There are some pointers, now go forth and find your local good shit.

WarPhalange
6th April 09, 02:02 PM
I don't understand. How come that cheese isn't in individually wrapped slices?

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:04 PM
We can get it like that here too. It's just sometimes you can't get the slices thick enough so you want to cut it yourself, like that big fat English family.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th April 09, 02:05 PM
that cheese thinks it's better than your cheese.

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:09 PM
Next time you get high you need to taste some good quality cheese so you can have an informed opinion. If you're not shy about being called a faggot when it comes to obsessing over fashion, then you certainly shouldn't be shy about it when it comes to food and drink. That's the basis of learning how to cook. And learning how to cook is how people come to love you.

HappyOldGuy
6th April 09, 02:15 PM
I'm going to add just a little comment to Cullions wise pronouncements.

Thinking about the food that you eat, and really paying attention to it, keeps you from just stuffing your face in an empty effort to feel satisfied. I'm not going to say that it will keep you thin (though it helps) but it absolutely is the difference between a jolly fat person and a bitter bag of flab.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th April 09, 02:15 PM
I already love cheese.

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:22 PM
Being a bit of a gourmet doesn't even have to be expensive. As several of us have said before in threads about the poverty-junk food relationship, the problem is often that people haven't been shown how easy it can be to eat well, rather than time or money.

TheLordHumungus
6th April 09, 02:22 PM
The lightest member of that family is about 238 lbs. I'm unimpressed. I weigh more than that and I don't think I'm eligible for benefits of any kind.

I now realize how wrong we yanks were for breaking off from the motherland. Oh to be fat and British.

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:26 PM
It depends how tall you are, and what your bodyfat percentage is.

Do you have the same kind of physique as those poor losers in the genetic lottery?

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:28 PM
This fascist rep system won't let me +rep Reese's Beefheart avatar.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th April 09, 02:29 PM
Do you have the same kind of physique as those poor losers in the genetic lottery?

Put those bitches on a treadmill long enough and they'd be as skinny as Poop Loops' dick.

Cullion
6th April 09, 02:32 PM
We'd have to change the law otherwise they'd have grounds to sue.

WarPhalange
6th April 09, 02:33 PM
They can't sue if they're running so fast they can't breathe.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th April 09, 02:37 PM
And they won't know it's forced if you put a donut on a stick.

TheLordHumungus
6th April 09, 03:04 PM
It depends how tall you are, and what your bodyfat percentage is.

I'm quite a bit talle.......wait a minute. Are you trying to disqualify me from my free brit loot?

OZZ
6th April 09, 03:37 PM
Fucking fatasses..they should try living off a $550.00 welfare cheque like some of the poor bastards over here in Ontario do.
Then let's see how much they eat..fuckin' sows.

Cullion
6th April 09, 05:36 PM
Are there no poor fat people in Ontario?

Why yes, there are.

Harpy
6th April 09, 05:41 PM
Do we need to start a thread 'Poor fat people in _______ city'? Whoever posts the most fat people photos (taken on their camera) wins.

Cullion
6th April 09, 05:42 PM
You first.

Harpy
6th April 09, 06:02 PM
That's a given. Try to be more original Cullion darling.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th April 09, 06:02 PM
ur fat
lolol

Cullion
6th April 09, 06:03 PM
That's a given. Try to be more original Cullion darling.

It's been a long day. I need to be comforted and pampered.

I just don't have the strength to defuse your fierceness tonight my love.

Harpy
6th April 09, 06:08 PM
I'm sending sochin over to get you a whiskey and give you a foot rub.

TheLordHumungus
7th April 09, 01:26 AM
Stiff upper lip, old chap. You're setting a bad example to the yanks.

What would Dan Dare say to such whining?

Harpy
7th April 09, 01:36 AM
I beg to differ. Knowing that the British are famous for their stoic demeanour it is, dare I say it, sexy to know that they can be vulnerable at times.

Of course this is all said in the knowledge that said Brit will be back to his breeches-wearing, hoity toity, knowledge-spouting best tomorrow.

Kein Haar
7th April 09, 07:30 AM
Cullion asked me to scour my own country for artisan cheeses.

Well, I've done that, and it brought me to my own back-yard.

Wisconsin.

The Dairy state. If anyone ever drives the length of the state, even from the interstate, you would see why. Lots of cows grazing contentendly with plenty of space during the cool, delicious summers. The midwest is a stranger to high density feed-lots like the southwest. Wonderful place in many regards. In fact, the family has a beautifully situated place in the southern fringe of the boreal forest. Here is a picture from the front porch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/keinhaar/DSCN2481.jpg

In fact, Eich, my plucky little German Shepherd is also from Wisconsin. Might have something to do with half the population having at least some German heritage.

The many breweries also owe themselves to the German/Czech ubiquity.

Wisconsin also has one of the highest rates of obesity AND alcohol-related snomobile deaths.

A little aside regarding Wisconsin's counsin, Michigan.

My sister went to college in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan...which is kind of like Wisconsin with less cows, more moose, and even more drinking. The city had a nearby prison, which had a gift shop in which the prisoners sold crafts...open to the public.

My sister bought me a big belt buckle with a mural painted on it.

It was of a snomobiler who got decapitated by a barbed-wire fence. This is was not morbid creativity, for THIS IS NOT UNCOMMON.

If anyone is interested, I could post a picture of it.

Thank you Cullion, for reminding me of my own splendid homeland.

jkdbuck76
7th April 09, 11:18 AM
Post the pic of the belt buckle.
Do you claim Minnersoder?

Lebell
7th April 09, 01:00 PM
wow...i like the landscape on that picture.
very pretty.
thats what i like about the usa, there's so much empty space left.

Cullion
7th April 09, 02:08 PM
Of course this is all said in the knowledge that said Brit will be back to his breeches-wearing, hoity toity, knowledge-spouting best tomorrow.

You could have worded that in a more flattering way, but I forgive you. Now, for those other posts...

Cullion
7th April 09, 02:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/keinhaar/DSCN2481.jpg

Truly beautiful.

In fact, Eich, my plucky little German Shepherd is also from Wisconsin. Might have something to do with half the population having at least some German heritage.

The many breweries also owe themselves to the German/Czech ubiquity.

Wisconsin also has one of the highest rates of obesity AND alcohol-related snomobile deaths.

I'm warming to the place.

If anyone is interested, I could post a picture of it.

If you could, please.

Thank you Cullion, for reminding me of my own splendid homeland.

Alright, now the Internet has told me that Wisconsin makes cheese and beer for mass consumption in the US. But did you manage to find any homegrown/artisan stuff with no rubbery texture ?

For sure, Wisconsin has Budweiser and probably some mass-produced cheese brands I wouldn't like, and you don't like too much, but are there any small-time farmers with some kind of hippy-like euro-fag ethic making old-fashioned flavoursome cheeses? this is what inquiring minds want to know. I could fall in love with where you grew up, yes I could, but I think you blissed out a little bit on the beauty of the place and forgot to tell me about some good cheese. I totally understand why Officer, but time's a wastin'

If the place doesn't have some treats for us, what with all that fertile, beautiful land and tradition of dairy farming, we need to investigate why.

HappyOldGuy
7th April 09, 02:17 PM
Artisinal cheese is still a little bit underground in the US, and most of it comes from California, but I know for sure that you can get good crumbly aged cheddar from Wisconsin. Not the crappy soft stuff.

Cullion
7th April 09, 02:26 PM
I think we need to help Keinhaar find it. Got a brand name ?

Kein Haar
7th April 09, 02:30 PM
Ok, Budweiser is a big no. Miller products, yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_breweries

http://wisconsindairyartisan.org/artisans.html

Kein Haar
7th April 09, 02:36 PM
Inspired by real life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/keinhaar/DSCN0083.jpg

Cullion
7th April 09, 02:48 PM
http://wisconsindairyartisan.org/artisans.html

Alright, well have you already tried some of these cheeses? Are they good?

If you haven't yet, I'd like your opinion on them soon.

Kein Haar
7th April 09, 02:48 PM
I'm getting started!

Harpy
7th April 09, 05:49 PM
Sociocide cheese lovers should meet up at the Cheese rolling festival in Gloucestershire:

http://www.divinecaroline.com/ext/article_images/cheese.jpg

Kein Haar
7th April 09, 08:02 PM
Looks dangerous.

Harpy
7th April 09, 08:51 PM
Many participants have a few alcoholic beverages before chasing the cheese wheel down the hill. Helps dull the pain of broken bones which I hear is common in this sport.

Worthy of Spartans? I THINK SO!

AAAhmed46
7th April 09, 10:17 PM
OBSITY FOR THE WIN!!!!

nihilist
8th April 09, 12:04 AM
http://www.divinecaroline.com/ext/article_images/cheese.jpg

Any fatty food would do well to try to escape the blubbery onslaught of those ravenous bloats.

jkdbuck76
8th April 09, 06:09 AM
+ rep to the first person who can photoshop the fat family rolling down the hill.

8th April 09, 08:05 AM
They are Brits.

Of course they are going to risk life and limb for something non-boiled with flavour

Kein Haar
8th April 09, 09:45 AM
Oh c'mon now....

Having watched Ramsay's kitchen nightmares more than a few times, I've really come to appreciate british cuisine. Ol Gordo turns pea soup, lamb steak, and lancashire hot-pot (etc) into jingoist figureheads....in a good way.

I'm proud to have such allies.

8th April 09, 10:12 AM
He was born in Scotland and played for the Glasgow Rangers.

Not that Scottish cuisine is any better, but Ramsey isn't 100% Chav.

Kein Haar
8th April 09, 12:14 PM
I didn't say he wasn't Scottish.

Neildo
8th April 09, 12:31 PM
gordon on top gear (my favorite show)

obrV4JnFLDo

Cullion
8th April 09, 01:26 PM
He was born in Scotland and played for the Glasgow Rangers.

Not that Scottish cuisine is any better, but Ramsey isn't 100% Chav.

This English/British/Scottish/Welsh/Chav thing is all just a mystery to you, isn't it? Like some kind of fancy Japanese cell phone.

Feryk
8th April 09, 02:07 PM
I don't know about Snake, but I'm still confused. Please explain, if you would be so kind.

8th April 09, 03:28 PM
This English/British/Scottish/Welsh/Chav thing is all just a mystery to you, isn't it? Like some kind of fancy Japanese cell phone.

Does thinking you all look amusing when trying to locate the Grand Canyon count?

Cullion
8th April 09, 03:48 PM
Sure.

Cullion
8th April 09, 03:49 PM
It's that big department store in New York, right?

Robot Jesus
9th April 09, 01:41 AM
these people aren't fat, back when i was employed half of my clients where fatter than they; and they could afford sony LCD's.
although no one ever bought an OLED.

Kein Haar
9th April 09, 12:28 PM
Ah Djimbe....and of course, Tigerfly. Good times, good times.

Tigerfly also had a tremendous weight problem.

Feryk
9th April 09, 02:32 PM
But could, if memory serves, run a marathon, then kick all of our asses.

Kein Haar
10th April 09, 01:51 AM
And she onced got boned in a boat-house in Washington.

And Djimbe fingered her in a supermarket.

My vomit was blood-specked.

Lebell
23rd April 09, 07:12 AM
Oh c'mon now....

Having watched Ramsay's kitchen nightmares more than a few times, I've really come to appreciate british cuisine. Ol Gordo turns pea soup, lamb steak, and lancashire hot-pot (etc) into jingoist figureheads....in a good way.

I'm proud to have such allies.

actually a lot of 'british cuisine' is actually based on zhe french cuisine.
dates back from olden times.

basically there are two types of white people in northwestern europe: celtics and germanics.

the celtics/gauls turned into zhe french and got in contact with roman culture quite early.
also the regions the celtics lived in were nice sunny fertile grounds (for the most part)

germanics such as germans/dutch/danes/scandinavians lived in harsh conditions, no fine herbs on their lands and couldnt grow grapes etc.
to this very day there isnt a refined indigenous cuisine in holland or germany.
just beer and sausage, like real men like it. :-p

Lebell
23rd April 09, 07:14 AM
also, i dont know how Cullion sees it, but i can tell a english white guy from a dutch/german or even french white guy.

they have different shapes and facial features.

Sirc
23rd April 09, 07:22 AM
LILY,

Are they RELATED to you? Fat whore.

23rd April 09, 09:49 AM
Big surprise.

A Fat Chick Thread Lures Lubell out of hiding.

Lebell
23rd April 09, 10:29 AM
I hate fat chicks.
fat chicks really dig me though.

i guess they think they can score with me.
im really once or twice a year that drunk actually.

Kein Haar
23rd April 09, 10:49 AM
Fat chicks in dutchland?

Zendetta
23rd April 09, 11:42 AM
sausage, like real men like it. :-p

Real Men like the Sausage, huh?

TheLordHumungus
23rd April 09, 11:54 AM
Real Men like the Sausage, huh?

Being from San Fran, you should know that 'you ain't a man, until you've had a man.'

Zendetta
23rd April 09, 12:25 PM
I didn't know that (live in Oakland), but thanks for sharing your experience.

TheLordHumungus
23rd April 09, 01:06 PM
Tell yourself whatever gets you through the day, brother.

Zendetta
23rd April 09, 02:13 PM
Lord Humungus isn't as dumb as he acts.

Hey, I do feel better, thanks!

TheLordHumungus
23rd April 09, 02:31 PM
That's what I'm here for, to help the little ppl.

Lebell
24th April 09, 08:36 AM
Fat chicks in dutchland?

dutch chicks are horrible.
they're all manly and stuff, but at least they shave unlike zhe polish.

Kein Haar
24th April 09, 08:45 AM
Post a photo example of "manly" dutch broad.

Toby Christensen
24th April 09, 09:14 AM
My heart bleeds for them. I know people with very bad physical and other disabilities who are EXTREMELY capable (academics, labourers, people holding high end office jobs) who CAN'T do anything about it. They work VERY hard, take home money and/or life experience and then do it all again.

I'm writing a short book at the moment. The money will not be anything. BUT I'M WRITING IT. It's shitloads of fun.

They want a solution to their problem? Lots of cold water, don't eat shit food and go for a 6 hour walk every day. Works for me (I tend towards being lean but my medication and appetite make me have a slight paunch).

And DEMANDING money for being idle and fat? Fuck them. I have three different medical problems. By that logic gimmegimmegimme.

Not to mention I know people who weigh as much as these people. They still work. They're still great people. They TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for a reversible lifestyle disease.

"I have neuropsychological problems. I like social science, hoplology, RPG's and walks".

"I am obese. I want money. I want a bacon sandwich. "
"...."

jkdbuck76
24th April 09, 11:20 AM
Toby, just tub up and maybe you'll get some free gubment money to help you while you write your book.

TheLordHumungus
24th April 09, 01:23 PM

There are many who disagree about the Polish women thing. (http://bestuff.com/stuff/polish-women)

Toby Christensen
24th April 09, 03:34 PM
Toby, just tub up and maybe you'll get some free gubment money to help you while you write your book.

"Tub up"? You mean turn up in my suit?

Well we call getting "gubment" money a "cappucino course". I don't even really like cappucinos but the principle is a sound one.

Kiko
24th April 09, 03:44 PM

I thought that was french women who didn't shave.
<===is Polish and shaves

Cullion
24th April 09, 05:02 PM
Kiko, um, you're American.

Shawarma
24th April 09, 05:34 PM
I like Dutch females. They're enormous, like Dutch people are in general. I approve of their giantess loveliness.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 05:40 PM
are we talking fat or tall?

Shawarma
24th April 09, 05:41 PM
Tall and strong. Men who dislike this body type are most likely insecure in their own pathetic manhoods.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 05:52 PM
i'm down for tall chicks
don't care if they're strong so long as they're slim.

Cullion
24th April 09, 06:09 PM
Dutch Women actually are what a lot of people imagine Swedish women to be. Tall blonde amazons.

Cullion
24th April 09, 06:10 PM
Denise Van Outen:-

http://images.buzzandpeople.com/upload/photos/2008/02/denise-van-outen-07-20080229.jpg

That's what I'm talkin about.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
she looks like a fucking cartoon character

Cullion
see? she's enormous

Cullion
24th April 09, 06:11 PM
no the naruto pic was just a freudian slip dammit.

24th April 09, 06:12 PM
Is that a scratch-n-sniff picture?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 06:13 PM
i don't get the muscular or amazonian part

24th April 09, 06:14 PM
i don't get the muscular or amazonian part

That's because the picture Cullion posted is bigger then you are in real life.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 06:18 PM
is not!

Neildo
24th April 09, 06:24 PM
i hate that excessive eyeliner thing. so many girls do it. it just reminds me of ellie.

in case you forgot already (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51374)...

24th April 09, 06:25 PM
R2~

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 06:27 PM
well you're so fat your pic wouldn't even fit on the internet

24th April 09, 06:29 PM
If Lily's does, mine will.

Cullion
24th April 09, 06:36 PM
Lily really isn't that fat. It's mostly just bad choice of clothes.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 06:39 PM
tell me one thing
why do you keep having to come up with new excuses?
if she "wasn't really that fat" then you could just say it, instead of having to supply all these excuses for why she only appears so rotund

Toby Christensen
24th April 09, 07:26 PM
I like Dutch females. They're enormous, like Dutch people are in general. I approve of their giantess loveliness.
For once, Shawarma and I are in total agreement. The SPM practising amazonian, azure eyed shaven headed and loving/lovely, was the stuff dreams are made of.

Tall powerful chicks are hot.

Cullion
24th April 09, 07:35 PM
She's a long way from rotund. Just a couple of extra pounds here and there. Nothing you'd notice in a well-tailored suit.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
24th April 09, 10:11 PM
what about a little black dress

Shawarma
25th April 09, 04:24 AM
see? she's enormous
Excellent save. IOU 1 rep.

Cullion
25th April 09, 04:33 AM
what about a little black dress

depends on the lighting

EuropIan
25th April 09, 05:28 AM
depends on the lighting
ie. pitch black

Lebell
25th April 09, 06:52 AM

the average height for a white dutch woman is round 6 feet.
i usually hang out with the southern european or arabic chicks.

last night i was in this interesting hardrock bar and i saw a girl who was taller then me.
im about 6'5 or 6'6.

freaky...

oh and her boyfriend was really short, i asked them if they formed an act together.
' you'[re an asshole!'

why yes, yes i am..

Lebell
25th April 09, 06:53 AM
depends on the lighting

fat black chicks look less disgusting then white or asian fat chicks.

black makes things seem smaller.

on the other hand i saw this dude in a pornmovie once and ..oh well..

Kiko
25th April 09, 07:13 AM
Kiko, um, you're American.

Yeah, yeah. I am, but of Polish decent.
We're a melting pot and all, right?

btw, could you have resized that picture?

http://filmforno.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/a9738attack-of-the-50-foot-woman-posters.jpg

Cullion
25th April 09, 08:41 AM
Yeah, yeah. I am, but of Polish decent.
We're a melting pot and all, right?

Are you saying that there's a 'non-shaving' gene in the polish x-chromosome that you've managed to overcome through American enculturation ? a 'polish chicks anonymous' support group ?

btw, could you have resized that picture?

I think leaving it huge like that was sort of appropriate in context, but I won't make a habit of it.

Kiko
25th April 09, 09:31 AM
Are you saying that there's a 'non-shaving' gene in the polish x-chromosome that you've managed to overcome through American enculturation ? a 'polish chicks anonymous' support group ?

I think leaving it huge like that was sort of appropriate in context, but I won't make a habit of it.

I'm honestly not aware of shaving habits of Polish women in Poland, but ya know um..
http://openesf.net/projects/esf-activists-news-network/project-home/poland-solidarity.jpg

Cullion
25th April 09, 11:22 AM
alright, you win.

Lebell
25th April 09, 01:20 PM
polish chicks always win.

i used to date one.

spawn of satan i tell you.

but good with their mouths.

Hedley LaMarr
25th April 09, 02:18 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lebell again.

Toby Christensen
25th April 09, 07:50 PM
My brother's gf's brother married a Polish model. Gangly odd thing with worse co-ordination than ME. Very strong though for some reason. Has a grip like steel cables are in her hands.

nihilist
25th April 09, 10:53 PM
Did it hurt when she choked you?

Toby Christensen
26th April 09, 01:11 AM
No, because I did a standing reversal, then did a standing armbar, broke her arm and kicked her as hard as I could in the back of the knee with my boot. Then added "WOOAH! WAH!" as an afterthought, assumed Northern Tiger Mountain Stance and ran off.

DURRR!

Harpy
27th April 09, 01:42 AM
The picture posted by the OP seems to be a 'glamour shot', this seems more 'real' (and NO! its not my family!):
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/mp_too_fat_for_work_090320_mn.jpg

I could stand to lose quite a few pounds, I'm still eating at the rate I used to when I trained 2-3 times a day despite the fact I've cut down physical activity drastically.

27th April 09, 10:48 AM
I could stand to lose quite a few pounds, I'm still eating at the rate I used to when I trained 2-3 times a day despite the fact I've cut down physical activity drastically.

SUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Sooooouuuuuuueeeee Sooouuuuueeeeeee

SUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

jkdbuck76
27th April 09, 11:07 AM
The picture posted by the OP seems to be a 'glamour shot', this seems more 'real' (and NO! its not my family!):
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/mp_too_fat_for_work_090320_mn.jpg

Apparently they're too pheking fat to clean their house!
I see the Emergency Soda Bottle laying on the ground.

I guess if one hour has gone by without pounding down 200 calories, Mum can lift her fat arm flap-like appendages, reach down and inhale some high-sugar liquid.

I guess the UK has their own version of PWT.

Toby Christensen
28th April 09, 12:08 AM
The Gloucestershire cheese rolling festival also has cudgelling, purring and wrestling matches. And pints.

On Tigerfly: I thought she was a spry little thing. I KNEW Djimbe was morbidly obese.

One thing that confused me about Djimbe: Why did he name himself after a style that he had no association with (Djimbe fistfighting)?

danniboi07
5th May 09, 11:18 AM
no...noooooo no no no

Discovery Channel showed me three different people in this country who each weighed at least 1000 lbs. That's each individual person weighing at least a half-ton! Those people couldn't get out of bed at all. When the ambulances came to take them away, they had to break down a fucking wall just to get them out of the house and have a custom made ambulance to carry their asses to the care center.
ex:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Brumley

These fools can STAND! AND POSE! Damn...and Brits say Americans are lazy. gah.

Kein Haar
5th May 09, 11:51 AM
This is a picture of Lily:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sad-9gLOkYg/SbUn8JehrtI/AAAAAAAAAfk/z40LEU1vbHQ/s320/halftonmum460.jpg

danniboi07
5th May 09, 12:58 PM
Yeah, see Renee (photo above) was pretty cool, may she rest in peace.

She at least had the common sense to say "Hey, I need to lose some weight!" and actively pursued the goal. After seeing her fight to lose the weight and ultimately pass away in the process, I hold NO sympathy for this family who demand more money for being fat and lazy.

Adouglasmhor
8th May 09, 03:38 PM
Denise Van Outen is English, born 1974 in Basildon in Essex.

And Toby I believed you until you said you ran, then I felt betrayed.

Cullion
9th May 09, 06:48 AM
Denise Van Outen is a British passport holder of Dutch ancestry.

It's the genetics that make them tall and blonde Douglas, not where they live.

Lebell
9th May 09, 07:09 AM
like me, im tall and blonde, and my legs just keep going.
i'd make an awesome transvestite.

Cullion
9th May 09, 07:18 AM
pics or gtfo

Adouglasmhor
9th May 09, 09:15 AM
Denise Van Outen is a British passport holder of Dutch ancestry.

It's the genetics that make them tall and blonde Douglas, not where they live. still English and not Dutch and she isn't tall.

Adouglasmhor
9th May 09, 09:17 AM
like me, im tall and blonde, and my legs just keep going.
i'd make an awesome transvestite.

Bald =/= blonde, also bond/blonde is one of the few words in English that has gender you just used the girls one to describe yourself.

FAGGOTRY

Cullion
9th May 09, 11:13 AM
still English and not Dutch and she isn't tall.

She's of dutch descent. Genetics and what is says on your passport aren't the same thing. You're right though, she's not that tall for a dutch girl.

Adouglasmhor
9th May 09, 04:20 PM
I am off Walloon descent, Grew up in Scotland and have been told I look Welsh and Irish, She is not that tall full stop, I remember her with Jonny Vaughn on Big Breakfast.

Cullion
9th May 09, 04:24 PM
She's average height for an English woman, short for a dutch girl. She's got the dutch blondeness though.

Lebell
9th May 09, 04:31 PM
I am off Walloon descent, Grew up in Scotland and have been told I look Welsh and Irish, She is not that tall full stop, I remember her with Jonny Vaughn on Big Breakfast.

omg...wallonian?!
thats like not even good enough to be french!!!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 06:31 PM
i am too skinny to work
money plz

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 06:31 PM
i'll also take free sandwiches
a stimulus package for my ass

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 06:35 PM
I'm skinny odd and I limp.

Money plz.

Also, job contract cancelled.

More money.

Also, am thinking of breeding. Mr Rudd, I can haz $5000?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 06:39 PM
stop being FAT and maybe you can get skinny welfare money

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 07:05 PM
Mega...

It's an OLD photo.

You bastood.

socratic
9th May 09, 07:25 PM
I'm skinny odd and I limp.

Money plz.

Also, job contract cancelled.

More money.

Also, am thinking of breeding. Mr Rudd, I can haz $5000?

You realise at no point is children a monetarily profitable enterprise?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 07:25 PM
current height & weight please

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 07:26 PM
You realise at no point is children a monetarily profitable enterprise?

unless they become famous
or you whore them out or something

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 08:02 PM
current height & weight please

179cm (actual height if not horribly twisted about 182cm)
88kg
Bodyfat? Very little.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 08:05 PM
bmi = 27.5
you chunky fuck

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 08:06 PM
and before you bitch about BMI giving skewed results consider that obese = 25 and underweight stops at eighteen

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 08:19 PM
bmi = 27.5
you chunky fuck

BMI is inaccurate. Better data processing program pls

kthxbye.

DAYoung
9th May 09, 08:22 PM
I'm about the same height (perhaps less), and 85kg. By this measure, I'm obese.

And I'm NOT obese.

Cullion
9th May 09, 08:46 PM
You're obviously not obese. BMI doesn't apply to the hellenistic pantheon.

Cullion
9th May 09, 08:46 PM
Seriously, Mike Tyson in his prime had a BMI well into the obese range. Bodyfat percentage is where it's at.

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 08:58 PM
I have very little bodyfat to speak of.

Six hours of walking and a terrier-like metabolism will do that.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 09:30 PM
Look, this wasn't about the accuracy of BMI, I'm just pointing out that Toby is not skinny by any stretch. and while you're not obese i'd bet both of you are carrying plenty of weight that doesn't need to be there.
(sorry dayoung)

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 09:31 PM
though it is pretty funny how defensive all of you got about your weight

Cullion
9th May 09, 09:32 PM
Oh I'm definitely carrying excess fat, but it's the bodyfat % that tells you how in shape a person is likely to look.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 09:36 PM
like toby has any clue what his bodyfat % actually is. BMI was just the easiest way to put into terms how damn heavy he is.

Toby Christensen
9th May 09, 09:39 PM
Yes, but my waist measurement is fine, my little Eurasian cherm.

As I said, a walk lasting SIX hours won't affect someone? Bullshit.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th May 09, 09:42 PM
i know people who do that shit constantly and are still chubsters, cause diet is important to.
whats ur waist fagboi

eurasian cherm wtf?

nihilist
10th May 09, 01:18 AM
I have very little bodyfat to speak of.

In other words I don't want to talk about it.

DAYoung
10th May 09, 01:34 AM
Look, this wasn't about the accuracy of BMI, I'm just pointing out that Toby is not skinny by any stretch. and while you're not obese i'd bet both of you are carrying plenty of weight that doesn't need to be there.
(sorry dayoung)

No, you're right - no need to be sorry. I could definitely lose fat (and I'm doing so).

But I just think the BMI is a pain in the bum.

Here's me after a run, a month or so ago. Certainly not chiseled, but hardly Puffy McFatfat either.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/DAYoung_2006/Photo11.jpg

Toby Christensen
10th May 09, 01:43 AM
You look NOTHING like I imagined.

Also, MEGA just has an eating disorder and a minor ethnocentric superiority complex. Nothing to worry about*

* Having been anorexic (55kg) I preferred when I was overweight. Hauling an extra 10kg around was better than starving.