PDA

View Full Version : sex in a car?

Arhetton
31st March 09, 07:49 AM
going to try this tomorrow.

any pro tips?

Assuming it will be quite difficult, considering just making out.

SFGOON
31st March 09, 07:54 AM
Do it in front of a daycare in broad daylight.

Or, be like the idiots who were fucking in the parking lot outside my police station.

Just for fun, do it in a car in the middle of the highway during rushhour.

Go to the dealership, ask to see their most expensive car, then get you fuck on in that.

If you have a smaller car, make sure you hire a smaller hooker. Amazons don't fit well in the back of a VW Bug unless you chop them up first. ;-)

Last, but not at all least, post a vid!

Arhetton
31st March 09, 07:57 AM
alright so in reading between the lines you are saying

find a discreet location (at night), preferable as far away from a police station as possible.

don't try it with a big girl (lol).

win win and win.

No vids. I will not make vids until I am getting consistent, long term sex from this girl. And I don't think I'm asshole enough to put them on the internet yet. Wait till she breaks my heart maybe.

You recommend the back seat or simply lowering the passenger seat?

SFGOON
31st March 09, 08:03 AM
Lowering the passenger seat will make your life exponentially easier if an unforeseen exigency arises. Like police or perverts.

Neildo
31st March 09, 12:13 PM
about 8 years ago i used to do bike patrol in a business park. about 3 in the morning i was rollin up the road and i see a honda civic parked by itself where cars don't usually park. pull up along side and theres a chick bouncin up and down on dudes lap, he's got the drivers seat reclined all the way back.

i tap on the window.

he doesn't flinch; just tosses the girl into the passenger seat, starts up the car, puts it in gear and tears off. was pretty funny.

Sirc
31st March 09, 12:28 PM
Why you gotta ruin their fun?

Tips:

- Recline seats.
- Use back seat.
- Bring pillows.
- If you have a convertible, this makes it so much easier.
- Try sex ON the car outside! It's interesting and fun!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 12:32 PM
Yeah fucking on top of Sirc's car was one of the better ones we've tried.

Sirc
31st March 09, 01:34 PM
We can't do that anymore by the way. I got an aluminum hood and it'll dent really easily.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st March 09, 01:40 PM
how about on the trunk? or in the trunk? maybe something creative with the moonroof.

Cullion
31st March 09, 01:56 PM
Whilst driving around an abandoned airfield. Front seat, her on top facing over your shoulder. Not too fast on the bends. You should still be able to see.

Don't get intoxicated because you're still going to have to drive back on public roads. This will bring out your inner James Bond, I promise. And she will love you forever.

Feryk
31st March 09, 02:15 PM
Stretch first. And stay away from established 'make out' spots...the cops raid them for shits and giggles.

Aphid Jones
31st March 09, 02:32 PM
Stretch first.

In fact, bring one of those splits machines and some surgical tubing stretchbands, just in case.

bob
31st March 09, 03:17 PM
The secret to having sex in a car is to move out of home so you don't have to.

That or get oral pleasure while you're driving.

Feryk
31st March 09, 03:18 PM
You joke like someone who never pulled a hammy while getting laid. Not actually all that funny.

Harpy
31st March 09, 04:27 PM
Hahahahaaha. Wait, must stop laughing.

Okay Arhetton, you need to open all the windows in the car as your giraffe like neck and legs are going to need the room.

Spade: The Real Snake
31st March 09, 04:52 PM
Will you be doing this before or after school?

Feryk
31st March 09, 04:53 PM
During is the only way. In the parking lot.

FickleFingerOfFate
31st March 09, 05:27 PM
My wife told me she wanted to try having sex in the back of the car,

while I was driving.

[/RodneyDangerfield]

Robot Jesus
31st March 09, 06:23 PM
Stretch first. And stay away from established 'make out' spots...the cops raid them for shits and giggles.

can some cop anwser why this is?

syberia
31st March 09, 08:13 PM
can some cop anwser why this is?

He just did. For shits and giggles.

Arhetton
31st March 09, 08:54 PM
best. thread. ever.

cullion that is the funniest thing I have ever heard

Harpy
31st March 09, 09:11 PM
best. thread. ever.

Not until you post video.

Also it is 'tomorrow', was the weather too wet for your liking?

Halfrican
31st March 09, 11:31 PM
I once did a girl on the hood of a '97 Camaro in a movie theater parking lot. Skirts can be awesome. My hood always slanted to the right after that.

Sirc
1st April 09, 01:13 PM
how about on the trunk? or in the trunk? maybe something creative with the moonroof.

Trunk has downforce generators and is too small inside. I have a sunroof.

Feryk
1st April 09, 02:55 PM
I once did a girl on the hood of a '97 Camaro in a movie theater parking lot. Skirts can be awesome. My hood always slanted to the right after that.

Worth it.

Harpy
1st April 09, 04:35 PM

Does anyone else picture Halfrican wearing a skirt and doing a fat chick on his car hood?

FickleFingerOfFate
1st April 09, 04:52 PM
Does anyone else picture Halfrican wearing a skirt and doing a fat chick on his car hood?

All except the "chick" part.