PDA

View Full Version : Welcome your new neighbor, Mr. Jihad

cyrijl
27th March 09, 09:47 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.18e9e5692442aa61d7510553b5ffc14 e.e01&show_article=1

Obama's going to fund terrorist cells in your neighborhood. Tired of travel? War from home.

Spade: The Real Snake
27th March 09, 10:45 AM
I doubt they will be in HIS neighborhood.

I think he should set up a juhadist tent-city in the White House organic garden and they can dine on Michelle's organic melons.

GuiltySpark
27th March 09, 10:45 AM
USA. Becoming more and more like Canada every day :)

jubei33
27th March 09, 11:02 AM
Where does one apply to become a 'highly trained government employee' specializing in torture?

jkdbuck76
27th March 09, 11:03 AM
The terrorists can go live with Bill Ayers.

jubei, we should make the detainees listen to a Steve Segal record.

27th March 09, 11:11 AM
Where does one apply to become a 'highly trained government employee' specializing in torture?

The Internal Revenue Service.

Lebell
27th March 09, 11:24 AM
by the looks of it, one has more carreer options and a brighter future when one becomes a jihadist.

i'll never be one cos i can't grow a full beard.

Aphid Jones
27th March 09, 01:20 PM
Psst. The ones they're letting go aren't the terrorists.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
27th March 09, 01:46 PM
Yeah, this is fucking git'mo we're talking about. They're finally letting out that guy that all of a sudden stopped working at the smoke shop six years ago.

HappyOldGuy
27th March 09, 01:57 PM
Psst. The ones they're letting go aren't the terrorists.

Or at least weren't before their 6 years of gov't hospitality.

Lebell
27th March 09, 04:28 PM
the idea of guantanomo bay is awesome.

why stop at terrorists?

can't we put lesbians in there and put up surveillance cameras?
would make a fine tv show..

Shawarma
27th March 09, 07:20 PM
Wait, these terrorist that Obie proposes to relase, do they have American citizenship of any kind? If they do, there's really no other option - What are you gonna do, exile Americans to Pakistan?

Note source, please. Breitbart is even more of a OMG TERRORISTS NIGGERS MEXICANS HALP website than Foxnews.

ICY
27th March 09, 08:44 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/2007/08/25/colbert-vs-colbert-on-terrorism

Too lazy to find it on youtube.

HappyOldGuy
27th March 09, 08:48 PM
Wait, these terrorist that Obie proposes to relase, do they have American citizenship of any kind?

No.

Well, not yet anyhow.

bob
27th March 09, 09:51 PM
Sounds to me like they don't entirely trust them still and want to keep an eye on them.

"Keep your friends close and have your enemies repopulate Detroit" and all that.

28th March 09, 09:50 AM
They will all join together and form the Bill Ayers Marching Band.

FickleFingerOfFate
28th March 09, 10:48 AM
"Keep your friends close and have your enemies repopulate Detroit" and all that.

What makes you think we want them?

Shawarma
28th March 09, 10:51 AM
No.

Well, not yet anyhow.
Kick them out, then. The "I can't return to my homeland because I'm being prosecuted" thing is true for so many millions of people across the globe that the US would be completely flooded with immigrants if it became a guarantee for US residence.

HappyOldGuy
28th March 09, 11:04 AM
Kick them out, then. The "I can't return to my homeland because I'm being prosecuted" thing is true for so many millions of people across the globe that the US would be completely flooded with immigrants if it became a guarantee for US residence.

Well AIUI it's not so much persecuted as shot on arrival. But it's still kinda schizophrenic on our part. "Yes, we locked you away in limbo on an island and subjected you to all sorts of horrible abuses, but we don't want anyone to actually hurt you. "

Shawarma
28th March 09, 11:15 AM
I don't really care. If the Chinese nationals arrested were taken in Afghanistan or Iraq, they were fighting the US in the first place, so theoretically, they could have been dead for years but just got arrested instead.

Sorry, this is a slippery slope IMO. I recall a very silly story from somewhere in Europe where they had an Iranian hardcore criminal expat that they still couldn't exile because he'd get executed in Iran. My view of that situation was that if you didn't want to get shipped back for not having citizenship you shouldn't be a gangster.

GuiltySpark
28th March 09, 12:29 PM
In this case though some of those dudes sitting in prison could very well be innocent of everything their accused of.

theotherserge
28th March 09, 02:35 PM
Tie them all to retarded, suicudal dolphins and let them "swim home"

Lebell
29th March 09, 08:33 AM
I already emailed Barack about this.
The solution is simple..Amish style.

Give those guys a piece of land, and say: ' Here do you have your very first own Islamic Sultanate, you're on your own and free to impose sharia law and run it as you see fit..'

Then in five years come back and look at the progress.
It will be tv fun for generations to come.
Every other 1o years you check up on them.

Imagine a narrators voice:
' Live on Fox...it's Fun with fundamentalists! It's been 10 years since our last visit...How did they fare?

Did Abdullah convince the council of elders to stone his sister on the marketsquare because she allowed herself to be raped?

What happened to Mahmoud's plans to finally construct a sewersytem?

Has the family feud between the family of the baker and the family of the Sheepherder finally settled?

Did Ahmed get a compensation for the ruined circumcision of his son?

Find out...right after this break!'

29th March 09, 10:22 AM
falafel carts on every corner.

Lebell
29th March 09, 10:29 AM
recently ive read an article, it was hilarious.
some left winged traitors wanted to co-operate in -you're not going to believe this- establishing a sultanate ( wrong use of the word but they mean a moslim run zone under islamic rule and laws) in fucking Amsterdam.

personally i feel that the people who are even serious in considering this should be dragged out of bed at night and put against the nearest wall.

Anyway, the author of the article reminded the audience about a similar situation which happened near Cairo.
Authorities there said: fine, but take care of your own water supplies and sewage, unless you want to buy it from us.
Appearantly the project went up its ass after some time because of the authentic smells and situations.

The same thing goes for fanatics who yap about how money is unclean and there shouldnt be any interest asked nor made on money and loans.
This uncleannes of cash doesnt count when it involved childsupport and wellfare.

interesting worldview, hating the people you take money from.
Jihadists..the emokids in the world of grown ups..

WarPhalange
30th March 09, 01:48 AM
interesting worldview, hating the people you take money from.

You must be one lucky guy to never have had a shitty dick of a boss.

Lebell
30th March 09, 07:04 AM
You must be one lucky guy to never have had a shitty dick of a boss.

when i think of it, actually no...i never had a shitty boss.
guess i am lucky.

30th March 09, 08:18 AM
when i think of it, actually no...i never had a shitty boss.
guess i am lucky.

and if that lady, from your Bullshido thread, gives you your education grant....you will understand.
faggot.

f4n4n
30th March 09, 09:52 AM
link plz...

30th March 09, 10:42 AM
Sorry.
For some reason I thought it was Bullshido, because all Lebell's shitty threads kind of meld into one big fat smelly turd.

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52336

Lebell
30th March 09, 02:59 PM
and if that lady, from your Bullshido thread, gives you your education grant....you will understand.
faggot.

Dood..i could totally fuck you up.
i'd be neckcranking you while laughing: who's a shitty boss now biatch?

Would you, like that?

yeah...im horouwsed too...

or hoever the hell you spell that.

Cullion
30th March 09, 06:16 PM
I like Lebell. He understands the finer things in life, like fucking bitches in the shitter, and drinking to excess. He's more intelligent than he sounds too.

KO'd N DOA
31st March 09, 01:37 PM
A community mosque just opened down the street in an old store front. You should see the looks they get on Friday in the ethnic costumes. Cars stop in the street to gawk and stare. It is awesome.

However...No luck in the property taxes going down, so I guess municipal beaurocrate did some extensive research and realized that THIS ONE was one of the peaceful ones, not into literal Jihad, bombs and stuff, or into Jihad with the other Jihadist.

Lebell
2nd April 09, 02:24 PM
I like Lebell. He understands the finer things in life, like fucking bitches in the shitter, and drinking to excess. He's more intelligent than he sounds too.

sucking up won't get you anywhere with me.
you should know that by now.

you should also know by now im fucking HUGE.

no, i have no idea why i just posted that.

maybe because i just felt like it.

Fearless Ukemi
2nd April 09, 02:42 PM
You might be eligible for welfare.

Cullion
2nd April 09, 02:46 PM
sucking up won't get you anywhere with me.
you should know that by now.

you should also know by now im fucking HUGE.

no, i have no idea why i just posted that.

maybe because i just felt like it.

You're tall, but you also have back problems. I'm stocky and full of trickery. I'm not intimidated by your lower case ravings, Tulip.

Lebell
2nd April 09, 03:11 PM
You're tall, but you also have back problems. I'm stocky and full of trickery. I'm not intimidated by your lower case ravings, Tulip.

dude...you're lucky...if you had said this in Bullshido you would have had gong sau tiem.

you dont want to lose gong sau tiem from me.
sure..you'll regain conciousness after some time....but God knows what happened in the time you were k.o....

2nd April 09, 03:22 PM
Take it to Bullshido.

Cullion
2nd April 09, 03:24 PM
You've gong sau'd me before and never showed up to the Oxford Throwdown because I thought you might try and fuck my wife if I let you stay over. I wouldn't mind so much these days, so you better show up to the next one.

Lebell
2nd April 09, 03:28 PM
You've gong sau'd me before and never showed up to the Oxford Throwdown because I thought you might try and fuck my wife if I let you stay over. I wouldn't mind so much these days, so you better show up to the next one.

oh but ofcourse!

i might have some extra cash for the trip in the back of my limousine..or did i lend the cash to my driver?

oh wait...

anyway, when will the next TD be?
there's a good chance this summer there'll be a TD in Belgium, i can make that one.

2nd April 09, 03:34 PM

He actually had his designs on you, stud.

Even moreso that he knows you are stout and full of trickery.

Lebell
2nd April 09, 03:39 PM
He actually had his designs on you, stud.

Even moreso that he knows you are stout and full of trickery.

oh here we go again..' Lebell is creepy' ' Lebell is weird'

i dont enjoy sex unless my partner is weeping softly and begs me to stop, is that so weird?

any REAL man has that mentality, amirite?

those bitches...

2nd April 09, 03:40 PM
Cullion cannot get enough, so he would never weep and beg you to stop.

Irresistible Force, meet Immovable Object.

Lebell
2nd April 09, 03:42 PM
Irresistible Force, meet Immovable Object.

Actually i took your advice on the laxative, no immovable objects for me anymore!