PDA

View Full Version : Missouri facists get PWNED

kracker
25th March 09, 11:48 AM
So a bunch of Giulianni grade facists in Missouri make an utterly retarded US vs. THEM report instructing police to go after people who love freedom as potential terrorists. They specifically mentioned supporters Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin as people to go after. Paul, Barr and Baldwin sued and won but even better is the parody that got made of it.

Parody
http://www.ronpaulky.org/FPIAC.pdf

Original Bullshit
http://www.infowars.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists/

Shawarma
25th March 09, 12:17 PM
Good. I approve of Freedom LARPers like militas getting pwned.

WarPhalange
25th March 09, 01:49 PM
If all the supporters of your cause are drooling idiots, I think it's safe to say your cause is fucking retarded.

ICY
25th March 09, 02:37 PM
Parody unfunny, report existance questionable, your posts shit.

Spade: The Real Snake
25th March 09, 02:41 PM
What if I am flying a solid gold Ron Paul flag?

Shawarma
25th March 09, 02:43 PM
Means you're Jewish.

25th March 09, 02:46 PM
Does this mean I am a Bolshevik?

Shawarma
25th March 09, 02:47 PM
If by "Bolshevik" you mean "homosexual", then yes.

25th March 09, 02:54 PM
I didn't push back.

Aphid Jones
25th March 09, 03:17 PM
So a bunch of Giulianni grade facists in Missouri make an utterly retarded US vs. THEM report instructing police to go after people who love freedom as potential terrorists. They specifically mentioned supporters Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin as people to go after. Paul, Barr and Baldwin sued and won but even better is the parody that got made of it.

Parody
http://www.ronpaulky.org/FPIAC.pdf

Original Bullshit
http://www.infowars.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists/
Ron Paul: Damn Furriners!

Bob Barr: Damn Merxicuns!

Chuck Baldwin: Damn Hethuns!

LaRouche: I'm a Fig Newton!

ICY
25th March 09, 03:51 PM
I didn't push back.

Moaning counts.

kracker
25th March 09, 04:39 PM
Ron Paul: Damn Furriners!

Bob Barr: Damn Merxicuns!

Chuck Baldwin: Damn Hethuns!

LaRouche: I'm a Fig Newton!

When did we get the reputation for intolerance or racism? Seriously, us libertarian wingnuts generally are the only ones who give a shit when cops hunt black people and Mexicans for sport.

kracker
25th March 09, 04:44 PM
giuliani did an awesome job cleaning up new york, surmising correctly that getting vagrants off the streets would result in less crime. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Giuliani_crime_rate.png

Not a facist at all. He would make a good dictator though.

Tell that to the families he ruined. Tell that to the thousands of nonviolent offenders who clog the jails and get raped and murdered by the 2% who actually deserve to be there. Tell that to the families of people murdered by cops. Yeah, he did a great job cleaning up the streets, so did Stalin. Sorry, freedom is FAR more important than a statistic.

Phrost
25th March 09, 04:52 PM
I voted for Ron Paul.

HappyOldGuy
25th March 09, 04:54 PM
I voted for Ron Paul.

Don't sweat it. You were on their list long before this last election.

ICY
25th March 09, 04:55 PM
Yeah, he did a great job cleaning up the streets, so did Stalin.

Not really. He just put the criminals in uniform (which is far different from what Americans do).

Phrost
25th March 09, 04:56 PM
Don't sweat it. You were on their list long before this last election.
Strangely enough, I'm sure you were too.

Sup secret terrorist watchlist buddy?

elipson
25th March 09, 05:06 PM
Tell that to the families of people murdered by cops.

I think in another thread I asked you to provide any kind of number for this thing. Any luck with that yet?

Because im genuinely curious how many people have died as a result of police actions. I don't need individual sob stories, you provide us with enough of those. I'd like some actual numbers showing how common it is.

Also, infowars = fail.

Zendetta
25th March 09, 05:07 PM
I voted for Ron Paul.

My training partner wrote in "Vladimir Putin" for President.

kracker
25th March 09, 05:09 PM
They all deserve to be there. Controlling the actions of inmates in jail is a whole different ball game and should not prevent us from putting people away. In fact, I think it is a nice deterrent. Don't commit petty crimes, or you could end up paying a more harsh penalty than you deserve.

Argue with logic instead of your "someone I care about is a criminal and shouldn't have to deal with the law" emotions.

I can't decide whether or not you are serious. Even if you don't give as shit about human life, I know you're a fiscal conservative. Consider this. Police statism isn't free. Do you actually believe it is a worthwhile use of your tax dollars to put away people who pose no threat to anyone?

HappyOldGuy
25th March 09, 05:10 PM
Strangely enough, I'm sure you were too.

Sup secret terrorist watchlist buddy?
I actually know for a fact I was. I do wonder what they did with the old pre computer records though. Considering I got there tussling with reagans secret service they probably figure I'm not gonna try to smuggle in a bomb in my walker.

25th March 09, 05:15 PM
Missouri needs an anti-fascists barrier.

Phrost
25th March 09, 05:44 PM
All I want for Christmas is Wikileaks to get their hands on that list.

We should lay odds on who's on it.

My first pick is Hunter S. Thompson. Yes, even though he's dead.

25th March 09, 06:02 PM
All I want for Christmas is Wikileaks to get their hands on that list. .
I want Wikileaks to get ahold of this list so we can knowingly discuss it without telling any of the good stuff to the Australians.

elipson
25th March 09, 06:04 PM
I think this is the first time in the history of NoB posting that I found his honesty/trolling funny.

I tip my hat to you.

Phrost
25th March 09, 06:12 PM
I want Wikileaks to get ahold of this list so we can knowingly discuss it without telling any of the good stuff to the Australians.

Two points, good sir.

kracker
25th March 09, 06:18 PM
Petty thieves pose a threat to capitalism and the American way of life.

And... they are pieces of sh!t just like other more serious criminals. That's right. Shoplifters are no good pieces of sh!t who deserve to pay a serious penalty. They are just smaller pieces of sh!t than murderers.

I'm not talking about thieves. Unlike some people I have human compassion towards them, but they actually do hurt people so they should be stopped. What about victimless crimes like drugs and jaywalking? What is the point of locking them up?

elipson
25th March 09, 06:39 PM
And I don't consider people who sell crack and meth to be innocent persons who have done nothing wrong.

They are shit, and they should be smeared into the ground.

kracker
25th March 09, 09:13 PM
And I don't consider people who sell crack and meth to be innocent persons who have done nothing wrong.

They are shit, and they should be smeared into the ground.

Of course they are innocent. They took part in a VOLUNTARY behaviour and did nothing to anyone against the other person's will. IMHO people who do crack and meth are dumber than a bag full of rocks but no one forces them to take the drugs so just leave em be. Let em ruin their own lives if that is what they truly want but let them come to their own decisions rather than ruining their lives for them permenantly. I know you're thinking that most drug dealers are also murderers. That is true, but drug violence will end immediately the second the authoritarian dickbags lay off.

elipson
25th March 09, 09:28 PM
I see what you mean about having compassion.

Drug dealers pray on the weak and stupid. They abuse the fact that people will get ADDICTED. They make their living, and often times a very lucrative living, off selling people misery which they can't walk away from because they are ADDICTED. If drug dealers didn't capitalize on a physiological dependance (which in some cases the withdrawl can kill people) i wouldnt give a shit. But as it is they exploit people who are already fucked up. They profit by keeping people addicted, in the streets, with a shitty life. They are the extreme right of capitalism.

And you want to say they are good people?

mrm1775
25th March 09, 11:25 PM
Kracker, I'd just like to point out that you just tried to back up an argument by citing Infowars as a source.

You are now pretty much beyond redemption in my eyes.

HappyOldGuy
25th March 09, 11:29 PM
The happyoldladies brother has been sending me Alex Jones links. That's why family is tough. You can't just say stfu fucktard.

jvjim
25th March 09, 11:37 PM
Fuck, it's Fall of 2007 again and all the dead heads are ruining my paleoconservatism!

elipson
26th March 09, 12:08 AM
The happyoldladies brother has been sending me Alex Jones links. That's why family is tough. You can't just say stfu fucktard.

To paraphrase Obama, Yes you can. Yes you can.

mrm1775
26th March 09, 12:46 AM
The happyoldladies brother has been sending me Alex Jones links. That's why family is tough. You can't just say stfu fucktard.Of course not.

Better to let him resort to ad hominem after tearing down his worldview through rational discourse, preferably in front of the rest of the family. This accomplishes the goal of demonstrating your intellectual superiority while humiliating him at the same time.

Aphid Jones
26th March 09, 03:34 PM
Of course they are innocent. They took part in a VOLUNTARY behaviour and did nothing to anyone against the other person's will. IMHO people who do crack and meth are dumber than a bag full of rocks but no one forces them to take the drugs so just leave em be. Let em ruin their own lives Bolded is the new libertarian motto.

Aphid Jones
26th March 09, 03:36 PM
Kracker, I'd just like to point out that you just tried to back up an argument by citing Infowars as a source.

You are now pretty much beyond redemption in my eyes.
When you post a link to infowars, sociocide should automatically deduct from your rep.

kracker
26th March 09, 04:01 PM
Bolded is the new libertarian motto.

It's a good one. Say you are shit out of luck on the street. I could be a Statist and kick you in the face and taze/shoot you when you're down or I could be a Libertarian who just walks by minding my own business. Which is better?

kracker
26th March 09, 04:06 PM
I see what you mean about having compassion.

Drug dealers pray on the weak and stupid. They abuse the fact that people will get ADDICTED. They make their living, and often times a very lucrative living, off selling people misery which they can't walk away from because they are ADDICTED. If drug dealers didn't capitalize on a physiological dependance (which in some cases the withdrawl can kill people) i wouldnt give a shit. But as it is they exploit people who are already fucked up. They profit by keeping people addicted, in the streets, with a shitty life. They are the extreme right of capitalism.

And you want to say they are good people?

I'm wondering what you think should be done with dépanneur clerks who sell cigarettes and alcohol legally.

elipson
26th March 09, 04:47 PM
It's a good one. Say you are shit out of luck on the street. I could be a Statist and kick you in the face and taze/shoot you when you're down or I could be a Libertarian who just walks by minding my own business. Which is better?

This would be an interesting world. Where you had only these two options and NO OTHER CHOICE.

Thank god we don't live in that world! It would take all the fun out of tazering people if it happened everyday.

Aphid Jones
26th March 09, 05:05 PM
False Dichotomy.

Zendetta
26th March 09, 05:07 PM
Which is better: False Dichotomy -or- REAL Dichotomy?

mrm1775
26th March 09, 10:34 PM
REAL Dickittome.I'm sure Kracker will gladly Dickittoyou if you ask him nicely.

WarPhalange
27th March 09, 03:10 AM
Tell him there's a conspiracy in your ass that you think he should know about.