PDA

View Full Version : Greetings. Another case of excessive force by police.

Knave
22nd March 09, 06:01 AM
Greetings.

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Officer-Down-News/3-Officers-Dead--Suspect-Killed-in-Oakland--California--/2$45899

By TERRY COLLINS and LISA LEFF
Associated Press Writers

OAKLAND, Calif. --

A man wanted for violating his parole killed three veteran police officers and gravely wounded another in two shootings Saturday, the first after a routine traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire, authorities said. The gunman was also killed.

"It's in these moments that words are extraordinarily inadequate," said Mayor Ron Dellums at a somber news conference announcing the slayings. It was the first time in the history of the Oakland Police Department that three officers were killed in the line of duty in the same day.

The violence began when two officers stopped a Buick sedan in east Oakland just after 1 p.m., Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said. The driver opened fire, killing one officer and gravely wounding another.

The gunman then fled on foot, police said, leading to an intense manhunt by dozens of Oakland police, California Highway Patrol officers and Alameda County sheriff deputies. Streets were roped off and an entire area of east Oakland closed to traffic.

Officers checking on an anonymous tip found the suspect barricaded inside an apartment building around 3:30 p.m., police said.

Police said the gunman fired an assault rifle at officers who came into the building to arrest him. Two members of the SWAT team were killed and a third was grazed by a bullet, police said.

Acting Oakland police Chief Howard Jordan said police returned fire, killing a man they identified as 26-year-old Lovelle Mixon of Oakland.

The slain officers were identified as Sgt. Mark Dunakin, 40, who was killed at the first shooting. The officers killed at the second location were Sgt. Ervin Romans, 43, and Sgt. Daniel Sakai, 35. Officer John Hege, 41, was in grave condition.

Reached by telephone late Saturday, Hege's father, Dr. John S. Hege said, "He had an injury to his brain ... and it's not clear he can survive. ... It is a stunning thing to face, although we were always aware of the risks."

Hege, a retired physician from neighboring Piedmont, said his son loved being a policeman. He worked well with people and was an Eagle Scout. He played high school football and wrestled. He umpired and coached even as a youth, and joined the Oakland Police Department reserves.

After graduating from St, Mary's College in Moraga, Calif., he taught high school physical education for a few years in nearby Hayward before joining the police department a decade ago.

He recently became a motorcyle traffic patrol officer, Dr. Hege said, adding, "He liked excitement."

As for the slain shooting suspect, the father said, "The man was evidently terribly desperate. It is a sad story..."

Grieving officers at the police station hugged and consoled each other.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said it was a tragic day.

"All four officers dedicated their lives to public safety and selflessly worked to protect the people of Oakland," he said in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those lost, the Oakland Police Department and law enforcement officers throughout California during this difficult time."

Police said Mixon wielded two different weapons. One gun was used at the first scene and an assault rifle was used at the apartment building where he was hiding.

"(Mixon) was on parole and he had a warrant out for his arrest for violating that parole. And he was on parole for assault with a deadly weapon," said Oakland police Deputy Chief Jeffery Israel.

Police did not say why the officers had initially stopped the suspect, other than to call the stop routine.

People lingered at the scene of the first shooting. About 20 bystanders taunted police.

Tension between police and the community has risen steadily since the fatal shooting of unarmed 22-year-old Oscar Grant by a transit police officer at an Oakland train station on Jan. 1.

That former Bay Area Rapid Transit officer, Johannes Mehserle, has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday. Violent protests erupted on the streets of Oakland in the weeks after Grant's death, further inflaming tensions.

Officer deaths are nothing new in Oakland. The memorial wall in the Oakland Police headquarters shows that at least 47 officers died before Saturday. The wall shows the last officer killed in Oakland was in January of 1999.

People left four bouquets of white roses under the granite wall inside the building lobby.

The governor's office said Schwarzenegger would fly to Oakland on Sunday from Washington, D.C., to meet with police and Mayor Dellums to "get a firsthand account of what's happening." Both state Attorney General Jerry Brown and Dellums were at Saturday's news conference.

A group of Oakland ministers went to the hospital to offer prayers and condolences to the family members of the injured officers and the dozens of Oakland police officers who gathered there.

They said that on Sunday morning they would urge their parishioners not to let the event tear the city apart.

Pastor Raymond Lankford, executive director of Healthy Oakland, urged people to show support for the officers and their families.

"What officers do, that's a tough job," Lankford said. "They need love, they need support. They need to know the community is behind them."

First of all, I want to know why those officers were harassing Mr. Mixon to begin. I have a feeling this was a case of driving while black. Furthermore, I want to know why the officers started firing on him in the first place, forcing him to defend himself with deadly force. I also want to know the name of the judge that signed the warrant for that SWAT team to go inside the building and how on earth they think an "anonymous tip" can even be close to enough to perform an illegal search. I'm almost certain too that the police did not announce themselves when they entered which again forced Mr. Mixon to defend himself against what he understandably assumed to be an illegal attack against him. And finally I want to know why the officers couldn't just shoot warning shots, or if that failed why didn't they just try to wound him or tase him.

Or maybe we could expand the death penalty and get rid of the lengthy appeals process. I dunno whatever.

Steve
22nd March 09, 06:37 AM
Did you even read the story you posted? Seriously, you are fucking stupid.

In the first line of the article you bolded this:

A man wanted for violating his parole

And ignored the rest of the sentence:

killed three veteran police officers and gravely wounded another in two shootings Saturday

Shut the fuck up.

MrGalt
22nd March 09, 07:35 AM
Wow. It's like there's the story, that he actually quoted, and then there's whatever the fuck he's talking about. Every single sentence he typed has no relation to the story. The story says that the guy fired first, Knave says he was defending himself. The story says he was violating parole, Knave says he was DWB. The story says that the official death tally is three kills for this guy, one for the police, and Knave says it's excessive force on the POLICE'S part.

Is it possible for someone to have cognitive dyslexia? Maybe he reads the words, but all the sentences have backwards meanings for him?

Yiktin Voxbane
22nd March 09, 07:36 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steve again

Aaranar
22nd March 09, 07:36 AM
Or maybe obvious troll is obvious?

danno
22nd March 09, 07:47 AM
http://lemmycaution.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Shawarma
22nd March 09, 08:35 AM
Steve, you're a dumbass.

And upon reading further: MrGalt is a dumbass too.

Doritosaurus Chex
22nd March 09, 08:39 AM
And finally I want to know why the officers couldn't just shoot warning shots, or if that failed why didn't they just try to wound him or tase him.

Do you realize how lethal a taser can be? You might as well take him into a ravine and fire a warning shot to the back of his head.

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 09:43 AM
I'm going to say that I think Knave's entire post is facetious..?

Kein Haar
22nd March 09, 10:02 AM
Knave has earned my continuous stream of +rep like manna from heaven.

kracker
22nd March 09, 10:21 AM
Well guys, keep in mind that this happened in Oakland, the magical place where guns can be mistaken for things that look and feel nothing like guns. He probably thought he was reaching for his liscence and registration and "accidentally" shot the officer. He then proceeded to mistake his AR with a hairdryer so that he could look good for the judge.

Steve
22nd March 09, 10:41 AM
Steve, you're a dumbass.

And upon reading further: MrGalt is a dumbass too.

Eat a dick.

Zendetta
22nd March 09, 11:28 AM
Saw this on the news last night, incredibly fucked up. I'll let you guys know when I start hearing people call this guy a hero - should only take a few days.

Kracker - there are people out there who are worse, more bloodthirsty thugs than the police.

kanegs
22nd March 09, 11:51 AM
This whole thing screams "Suicide by Cop" to me.

He didn't to go back to jail so he started killing cops until they got him.

mike321
22nd March 09, 12:36 PM
My heart is out to all the families affected. I heard a news report a few years back about a cop down in a city where a friend works, that experience was bad enough but it pales to what they are going through.

I am actually surprised this guy was so lethal. Usually, the cops use their edge in training and experience to quickly put an end to these before their is multiple fatalities. This case needs to be closely examined for possible changes to policy, procedure and law. The city of Oakland really needs a new approach to things.

Another thought, what is the purpose of parole? LE please let me know if their is any benefit. I constantly hear about the downside of it.

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 12:41 PM
Veteran officers are generally lulled into a state of complacency/laziness. It's rare to find a good veteran road officer. They're mostly in other fields after 5+ years.

Parole is to keep space in prisons. I don't have any statistics on parole being effective, however it makes it easier for us to track of individuals on parole who are known to commit various crimes. I can pick up the phone to a guy's PO and get him violated for whatever. Holding that over a guy's head is a good way to get bigger fish.

WarPhalange
22nd March 09, 12:41 PM
He didn't to go back to jail so he started killing cops until they got him.

So are you saying he didn't accidentally the gun?

kanegs
22nd March 09, 01:52 PM
So are you saying he didn't accidentally the gun?
I meant to say: "He didn't want to go back to jail so he started killing cops until they got him."

I think once he was pulled over he knew he was going back to jail and decided he'd rather die instead. Later, he could have surrendered to SWAT. There's no death penalty in CA, so even as a cop killer he wasn't facing the electric chair.

I'm sure he didn't plan on being pulled over, but (to me) nothing he did after that was accidental.

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 02:26 PM
That's a stretch for the suicide by officer. I've dealt with a few of those and they don't follow this incident.

kanegs
22nd March 09, 03:39 PM
That's a stretch for the suicide by officer. I've dealt with a few of those and they don't follow this incident.
Maybe it isn't a "text book" case. He didn't leave a note because he wasn't expecting the traffic stop in the first place. It just sort of happened.

I just don't think he thought he could escape. He didn't surrender, and he didn't commit suicide. I guess it's more likely he just wasn't thinking.

His family says he considered going back to jail so he could get a new parole officer when he got back out ( See: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/22/BAAU16L4OI.DTL&tsp=1 ).

Cullion
22nd March 09, 05:27 PM
I'd like to know more about this suicide by LEO thing. What sort of people do it?

Kein Haar
22nd March 09, 05:44 PM
The suicidal.

Edit: owned.

kanegs
22nd March 09, 06:11 PM
I'd like to know more about this suicide by LEO thing. What sort of people do it?
From: http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2005/feb2005/feb2005.htm#page8

Potential Indicators of Suicide
Verbalized intentions of self-destruction
Longings or interest in death
Prior attempted suicides
Prior medical or psychiatric care
Death of a spouse, significant other, or friend
Substantial loss of funds or outstanding and pressing debts
Divorce
Pending or actual loss of a job, including retirement
Imminent arrest of the individual or a close friend/associate
Health problems

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 07:01 PM
I'd say someone like TLH is a candidate for suicide by LEO.

Cullion
22nd March 09, 07:02 PM
Surely there's more to it than that. It's a kind of suicide where you choose to put lots of other people at risk. People you've probably never met.

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 07:08 PM
Someone on a homicidal rampage is not suicide by LEO.

Remember the incident in New Orleans a number of months back? An individual had a knife and wouldn't put it down. He was surrounded by a number of officers and refused to put the knife down. It finally resulted in the man being shot. That's suicide by LEO.

Cullion
22nd March 09, 07:09 PM
How come they didn't taser him ?

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 07:17 PM
I believe it was either unavailable or the suspect was out of range.

There's also the 30 foot rule with knives. If the suspect is within 30 feet of you and he's got something sharp, there's a high likelihood of him reaching the LEO prior to the officer being able to draw his gun. The Tazer has a 15 foot max for most models.

That's going to be dependent upon the officer and his proficiency in DT's and his sidearm, however the general rule is for the general officer. Plus you always want to use the best tactics and tools for the job while minimizing threats to yourself.

If you fight fairly, your tactics suck.

Cullion
22nd March 09, 07:19 PM
In the 'suicide by cop' cases, how often do they have suicide notes or other clear indicators that their intent was to die?

A police officer being forced to kill somebody in self-defence doesn't necessarily indicate that the person they killed was suicidal. They might just have been really fucking stupid.

kanegs
22nd March 09, 07:26 PM
Surely there's more to it than that. It's a kind of suicide where you choose to put lots of other people at risk. People you've probably never met.

In some cases the gun isn't loaded or it isn't even real.

IMHO it's not as crazy as "Geisterfahrer" driving the Autobahn the wrong way at night with their headlights off at 100+ MPH.

mrm1775
22nd March 09, 07:41 PM
First of all, I want to know why those officers were harassing Mr. Mixon to begin. I have a feeling this was a case of driving while black. Furthermore, I want to know why the officers started firing on him in the first place, forcing him to defend himself with deadly force. I also want to know the name of the judge that signed the warrant for that SWAT team to go inside the building and how on earth they think an "anonymous tip" can even be close to enough to perform an illegal search. I'm almost certain too that the police did not announce themselves when they entered which again forced Mr. Mixon to defend himself against what he understandably assumed to be an illegal attack against him. And finally I want to know why the officers couldn't just shoot warning shots, or if that failed why didn't they just try to wound him or tase him.

Or maybe we could expand the death penalty and get rid of the lengthy appeals process. I dunno whatever.http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9599/doublefacepalmrickerpic.jpg

Steve
22nd March 09, 07:56 PM
In the 'suicide by cop' cases, how often do they have suicide notes or other clear indicators that their intent was to die?

A police officer being forced to kill somebody in self-defence doesn't necessarily indicate that the person they killed was suicidal. They might just have been really fucking stupid.

You are missing the point. From my understanding, the only way that it is a suicide by cop is when they are asking to be killed, the whole "shoot me, shoot me!" shtick.

Otherwise it is just self defense on the officers part.

Cullion
22nd March 09, 08:01 PM
What point? Was the dude with the knife doing that ? I did ask.

elipson
22nd March 09, 08:03 PM
I'd say someone like TLH is a candidate for suicide by LEO.
Wishful thinking perhaps?

I thought the rule was 21 feet. 30 sounds good too though.

Suicide by cop = the person doesn't have to pull a gun, they just have to make the cop think they have a gun. I saw a video of a women pulling her cell phone trying to fake the cop into shooting her. Or, think Gran Torino.

Sounds more like this asshole was just trying to shoot the cops. If he was suicidal, why did he barracade himself in a house and not just stay on the street shooting people? I'm no expert, but I think rational battle tactics would disqualify suicide by cop.

Cullion
22nd March 09, 08:07 PM
Suicide by cop = the person doesn't have to pull a gun, they just have to make the cop think they have a gun. I saw a video of a women pulling her cell phone trying to fake the cop into shooting her. Or, think Gran Torino.

Umm, no that's homicide by cop, although it may be justifiable.
The fact that a police officer shot somebody, or was forced to shoot somebody, doesn't imply the person they shot wanted to die.

I just want to know more about the cases where they wanted to die.

Equipoise
22nd March 09, 08:17 PM
What about the cases in particular?

Do they leave notes? Not usually. Both the ones I've worked haven't. They were mentally off though.

Steve
22nd March 09, 08:23 PM
What about the cases in particular?

Do they leave notes? Not usually. Both the ones I've worked haven't. They were mentally off though.

Exactly. Cullion, you are looking for something that isn't there.

WarPhalange
22nd March 09, 08:24 PM
"Uhh no... I'm uhh... Richard... Mixon...."

Doritosaurus Chex
22nd March 09, 08:29 PM
The fact that a police officer shot somebody, or was forced to shoot somebody, doesn't imply the person they shot wanted to die.

I just want to know more about the cases where they wanted to die.

The point of suicide by cop is to convince the cops into killing you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the cops are onto your game, wouldn't they start treating the situation like a suicide attempt?

elipson
22nd March 09, 08:46 PM

No fucking shit sherlock. Doing an action on purpose, for the sole reason of enticing a cop to shoot you, IS suicide by cop. Pulling a gun on a cop, with the hopes of killing that cop, is not the same thing.

Its where you think "I want to die. There is a cop in front of me. If I reach into my jacket and pull out a black object and quickly point it at him, in a way that mimicks what somone with a gun would do, the cop will react via his training in order to protect his well being, which he will assume is at risk because I am fooling him into thinking I am pulling a gun on him directly, and will fire his weapon at me in perceived self-defense. This is besides the fact that I may or may not intend to harm the officer."

Clear enough for ya there junior?

HappyOldGuy
22nd March 09, 08:55 PM
I do wonder whether some of the times cops assume suicidal motives as a coping strategy. Like it's easier to have shot them if they wanted to die.

I know that for awhile, the Cal Train line running out of San Francisco was averaging a fatality a month from the homeless people who were camped out by the traintracks passing out or misjudging the train, and the operators always referred to them as suicides, even though there wasn't any reason to think so.

GuiltySpark
22nd March 09, 09:04 PM
People lingered at the scene of the first shooting. About 20 bystanders taunted police.

Classy

Ka-Bar
22nd March 09, 10:51 PM

Classy

That's Oakland for you.

socratic
23rd March 09, 03:32 AM
That's Oakland for you.

"Ha ha! You got shot in the face and now you're dead!"

What horrible fucking people.

jubei33
23rd March 09, 05:52 AM
I wrote my senator today suggesting he advise moving the Yucca mountain site under the city of Oakland. A nice place to dump rusty razor blades indeed.

kracker
23rd March 09, 07:50 AM
That's Oakland for you.

Not that it in any way justifies murder, or makes it OK to laugh at the slain but everyone should remember why people in Oakland would respond that way. Johannes Marshle is STILL free on bail.

Sun Wukong
23rd March 09, 09:23 AM
oakland is a cluster-fuck of a town man.

KO'd N DOA
23rd March 09, 02:27 PM
The suicide by cop motif can be coupled with the "blaze of glory" or "taking as many with me" attitude.

It is death...it is chosen and certain...it is just dictating the perps terms a bit more.

Knave
24th March 09, 02:22 AM
Greetings.

Not that it in any way justifies murder, or makes it OK to laugh at the slain but everyone should remember why people in Oakland would respond that way. Johannes Marshle is STILL free on bail.

People in Oakland respond that way because they are animals. They'll call those four officers non stop and bitch and moan about baby daddy took my cell phone and lil red and big slim called me a ho and her chirren beefin with my daughter but they'll ridicule those same officers who are killed in the line of duty. But god forbid those officers ever raise their voices or tell them to eat shit and die or learn to act right because then it's all OMG BIG CASH SETTLEMENT HELL YA.

Kein Haar
24th March 09, 06:43 AM
They'll call those four officers non stop and bitch and moan about baby daddy took my cell phone and lil red and big slim called me a ho and her chirren beefin with my daughter.....

Knave...you must be at least a dispatcher or something.

That was so accurate it brought a tear to my eye.

HappyOldGuy
24th March 09, 10:08 AM
They're so cute with their little hoods on.

Zendetta
24th March 09, 11:01 AM
They are right, though. Check out the comments on Craigslist. More than a few posters suggest that Mixon should get a medal. But prior to this he was wanted for armed robbery, suspected in a murder, and his DNA ties him to a rape.

This guy was a straight-up Pirate until he became a *ahem* "champion of the oppressed".

Our past legacy of racism makes decent people gun-shy about giving criticism where its due. The result of that dynamic is written in blood all over the Ghetto.

I say that the politically correct don't really care about Black People

HappyOldGuy
24th March 09, 11:28 AM
They are right, though. Check out the comments on Craigslist. More than a few posters suggest that Mixon should get a medal. But prior to this he was wanted for armed robbery, suspected in a murder, and his DNA ties him to a rape.

This guy was a straight-up Pirate until he became a *ahem* "champion of the oppressed".

Our past legacy of racism makes decent people gun-shy about giving criticism where its due. The result of that dynamic is written in blood all over the Ghetto.

I say that the politically correct don't really care about Black People
No they aren't right. I'm a person in oakland. You're a person in oakland. Knave is a racist troll who just likes to call black people animals. He's the wannabe internet twin of the folks who are saying that bullshit. And you know as well as I do that folks have good reasons (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/20/BAGPSOO8BR1.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea) not to trust the OPD. It's fucked up that people would say that, and if anyone pickets the memorial I hope they step on a needle and get hep, but this shit ain't in a vaccuum.

And you're right, I really don't.

Zendetta
24th March 09, 11:47 AM
You're a person.

You flatter me, kind sir.

Knave is a racist troll who just likes to call black people animals.

Yeah, probably. Even a broken clock is right twice a day though. It is racist to say that "all black people are animals", but its perfectly honest to say that a lot of poor ghetto-dwellers act like animals.

And you know as well as I do that folks have good reasons (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/20/BAGPSOO8BR1.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea) not to trust the OPD.

People think they have "good reasons" to believe in all manner of crazy shit. The idea that an outside force (white people, cops, the CIA drug runners, whatever) maintains ghetto dysfunction is an article of faith for many of these folks.

Its false consciousness and I reject it.

And you're right, I really don't.

YOU are a stand up guy. But the PC-left wants to do away with any notion of personal responsibility in lieu of a "blame society" apologist stance. Which is part of why we keep seeing our society erode.

Kein Haar
24th March 09, 01:48 PM
They're so cute with their little hoods on.

?

I contribute proportionately to cracker-ass hillrodology too. Proportionately.

This is a thread about chimperiffic ghetto mania, though.

I hate to derail.

HOG is such a whiny bitch sometimes, it makes me think his kids pretend Reggie Jackson is really their dad when they sign-up for the father-son olympics at the community center.

Robot Jesus
24th March 09, 01:49 PM
if we paid $500 to each citizen who volunteered to to get steralized this shit would be over in a few generations.

Robot Jesus
24th March 09, 01:53 PM
YOU are a stand up guy. But the PC-left wants to do away with any notion of personal responsibility in lieu of a "blame society" apologist stance. Which is part of why we keep seeing our society erode.

can't I beleave in both positions at the same time.

the system failed this man and created a being incapable of personal responsability; in short; little more than an animal. I blame society for this guy being an unsalvageable shitbag, but he's still an unsalvageable shit bag.

HappyOldGuy
24th March 09, 01:57 PM
HOG is such a whiny bitch sometimes, it makes me think his kids pretend Reggie Jackson is really their dad when they sign-up for the father-son olympics at the community center.

I kicked a puppy today.

I thought of you.

Kein Haar
24th March 09, 01:59 PM
Which is part of why we keep seeing our society erode.

Which part?

Most is doing just fine.

What? The so-called "dysfunction" of single moms liberally dispensing the 'stension chord, and absent fathers is just purely a social construct? It's only "bad" because society says it's bad?

That the lobby in the county jail's visitation section is like a goddamn family reunion? Things like this being WAY more than just occasional:
"Oh..HEY GIRL! Where you been at? Who you here fo'?"

Cullion
24th March 09, 06:15 PM
That the lobby in the county jail's visitation section is like a goddamn family reunion? Things like this being WAY more than just occasional:
"Oh..HEY GIRL! Where you been at? Who you here fo'?"

That's hot.

Knave
24th March 09, 08:12 PM
Greetings.

Knave...you must be at least a dispatcher or something.

That was so accurate it brought a tear to my eye.

I've been on my share of ridealongs.

kracker
24th March 09, 09:24 PM
Greetings Knave,

Your avatar says a lot about you.

Kein Haar
25th March 09, 06:34 AM
That's hot.

:cough:

Um...not to sound like a racialist and get HOG out of kilter, but if you like big black ghetto bitches with psoriasis and untreated diabetes-breath...yes...that's SO hot.

HappyOldGuy
25th March 09, 12:14 PM
Um...not to sound like a racialist and get HOG out of kilter
That's hot.

HappyOldGuy
25th March 09, 01:40 PM
http://uhurunews.com/story?resource_name=stop-the-genocidal-war-on-the-african-community-now-economic-and-social-justice-for-the-african-community

Hein, please get on webcam before you read it.

kracker
25th March 09, 01:52 PM
http://uhurunews.com/story?resource_name=stop-the-genocidal-war-on-the-african-community-now-economic-and-social-justice-for-the-african-community

Hein, please get on webcam before you read it.

Police brutality shouldn't be about any color except blue. Brutal cops come in all colors as do their victims.

Shawarma
25th March 09, 02:41 PM
Mainly interesting shades of black, blue and purple.

Robot Jesus
25th March 09, 02:58 PM
and in a few days, festive green

Zendetta
25th March 09, 03:06 PM
Hein, please...

The following screed is NOT necessarily directed at HOG:

Uhuru House, et al, is the most ridiculous outfit of losers, racists, and bullshitters I've seen in quite a while.

These are the double-standard scumbags who accussed my Hero, Patrick Macullough of being a CIA/FBI plant intended to fan "rumors and media stereotypes" of black on black violence.

These cunts are the perfect symbol for the "blame whitey for everything" mindset.

Seriously, these cretins make me furious. "Genocide"? Are you fucking kidding me? Now, i'll be the first to admit that Ghetto Oakland has a murder rate comparable to Baghdad, but only a racist idiot would deny that the perpetrators of said *ahem* "Genocide" are thoroughly black.

Also, their second-hand furniture store is ludicrously overpriced.

Zendetta
25th March 09, 03:23 PM
Knowing the history of how the police treat Africans, Lovelle Mixon felt he had to defend himself in the face of the oppressive police state. And he did so, honorably.

^^^ This is from the Uhuru site.

Lovelle Mixon's DNA was linked to a rape back in february - the rape of a 12 year old girl. He may have been the perp in as many as five rapes.

He was a piece of shit and the world, including the ghetto, is better off with him burning in hell. I am sorry that brave men had to die to put this animal down, and it is a reminder as to why we have police at all.

This guy was an animal, and he got a large dose of justice that the system would probably not have been able to deliver any other way. May the heroes who brought him down rest in peace. May his sorry ass rest in pieces.

This garbage from Uhuru is typical of the "revolutionary" *ahem* "leadership" that sometimes gains traction in desparate communities - this is the black community's counterpart to Aryan Nation and similar dipshits.

Fuck them and Fuck that Bullshit.

Dark Helmet
26th March 09, 04:36 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zendetta again.