PDA

View Full Version : church excommunicates rape victim's doctor

fes_fsa
21st March 09, 04:45 PM
Brazil Catholic Church Excommunicates Doctors Who Did Abortion on Little Girl

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
March 5, 2009

http://www.lifenews.com/picbrazil.gifBrasilia, Brazil (LifeNews.com) -- Leaders of the Catholic Church in Brazil are speaking out against doctors allowing a pregnant nine-year-old girl to have an abortion of twin babies. The girl became pregnant with twins after allegedly being subjected to sexual abuse at the hands of her stepfather, who is now in custody.

The girl, from Sao Paulo and who has not been identified, was found to be four months pregnant when she was taken to a local hospital after complaining of stomach pains. Jose Cardoso Sobrinho, the archbishop of Olinda and Recife, is upset that the abortion was done.
"The law of God is higher than any human laws," he said. "When a human law -- that is, a law enacted by human legislators -- is against the law of God, that law has no value. The adults who approved, who carried out this abortion have incurred excommunication." The Catholic leader reportedly excommunicated her mother, the doctors and other people involved in the abortion.

full article (http://www.lifenews.com/int1112.html)

bob
21st March 09, 04:50 PM
Level with us fes. You're pissed off with your family and you're lashing out at the Catholic church because you can't separate the two in your mind.

fes_fsa
21st March 09, 05:26 PM
Level with us fes. You're pissed off with your family and you're lashing out at the Catholic church because you can't separate the two in your mind.

now that my doctor's no longer catholic, i can't get MORE abortions. :(

Tanhalen21
21st March 09, 07:30 PM
There's really nothing to say to this kind of stuff except for "what the fuck." and then moving on.

GuiltySpark
21st March 09, 07:47 PM
Typical catholic bullshit.

Neildo
21st March 09, 09:36 PM
^ this

WarPhalange
21st March 09, 09:37 PM
^ that

Neildo
21st March 09, 09:40 PM
catholics have a long rich history of doing retarded things that defy logic in the name of faith. people usually die.

Ka-Bar
21st March 09, 11:42 PM
^ the other thing

TheLordHumungus
22nd March 09, 12:28 AM
At least the baptists will only pipe bomb you. I mean, going after the immortal soul is low.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd March 09, 12:36 AM
They really should have waited for her to turn eighteen.

Kein Haar
22nd March 09, 02:51 AM
pix plz thnx

nihilist
22nd March 09, 03:24 AM
Priest and nuns have this all figured out.

You don't need abortions when your munching carpet and buggering altar boys.

At that point you can pontificate on the sins of the masses while living tax-free.

Shawarma
22nd March 09, 08:38 AM
I pontificate at least three times daily.

Quikfeet509
22nd March 09, 09:43 AM
It's amazing you still have any eyesight left to post on this board.

TM
23rd March 09, 01:19 PM
Please excuse me while I clean up the mess. My brain finally exploded.

jkdbuck76
25th March 09, 11:47 AM
Nothing good at all has come from this.
Hopefully they'll kill stepdad..... I mean, f--king a 9 year old!? WTF!!

Stick
25th March 09, 01:30 PM
That's pretty vile on all counts.

The church should really be ashamed of this, but they won't be.

Wounded Ronin
29th March 09, 10:20 PM
As an atheist, if I had to become Christian, I would become Catholic, because there would be the most logical games to be had with doctrine.

nihilist
30th March 09, 12:08 AM
As an atheist, if I had to become Christian, I would become Catholic, because there would be the most logical games to be had with doctrine.

My friend, who was raised 7th day adventist, said the very same thing when he was about 13.