PDA

View Full Version : Can't Eat.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:27 AM
Hey everyone!

So, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I haven't eaten anything in the past 2-3 days (except for a banana and I managed to gulp down a protein shake just now) and I don't know what to do about it. I don't feel particularly bad (besides the sniffles). I am on medication - I won't say what it is but I will say that it's actually supposed to help with appetite. So that wouldn't be it. I had problems with appetite before I got on the medication (partially the reason I got on this medication) but in the past 2-3 days I think my tight pants have become loose on me.

Oh, also I've lost 15 pounds since early January. A normal, healthy weight for me is 155. They weighed me today and I weighed 139. With clothes on. Wtf.

Basically I went to student health services at Boston University (they are really close) and I waited an hour, read a magazine, and then they called me in. The doctor asked me what the deal was, and I told her, and she said she wanted to put me on an IV. To which I responded.... "what?" To which she responded: "We'll get you on 2 bags of IV fluid and then we'll see how you feel after."

Ok, cool, I like the feeling I get after having an IV, but seriously? It's fucking saline. There's no nutrients. And I have no problem drinking, I drink the same amount I always drink. So I stayed there for an hour and 15 minutes while they pumped me full of fluids and then after the doc was like "I don't know what to tell you. I think you should talk to the doctor who prescribed you that medicine.

"Oh, and by the way, if you don't eat tonight or tomorrow you probably need to be hospitalized."

Oh. Thanks for telling me as I walk out the door. As if that's not an important thing to know (if it's necessary).

So I know at least one of you knuckleheads should know something about this. How can I start eating again (and don't say smoking marijuana)? Or should I really go to the hospital? My other doctor doesn't come back until next week and I'm pretty sure it's urgent because the doctor I saw looked pretty damn grave.

HALP OBI WAN! UR MY ONLY HOEP!!11!1!11!ONE!!!1!1!ELEVEN!1

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 03:31 AM
replace the finger with a donut you skinny fuck

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:33 AM
replace the finger with a donut you skinny fuck

Dude, go fuck yourself I could STILL kick your ass even at 139 pounds. When I get back to 155 I would fucking bash your teensy little skull in

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 03:40 AM
i don't know man
that jaw of yours looks pretty glassy

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:41 AM
It's surprisingly solid as a rock. Your face looks like it's made out of milk.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:42 AM
Didn't I say I had no problem with you in the other thread?

Domite
20th February 09, 03:48 AM
So wait, why not try smoking weed?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 03:50 AM
Your face looks like it's made out of milk.

what

Didn't I say I had no problem with you in the other thread?

yeah
but this is a... a... asocial? something.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:51 AM
It's Bullshociocide.

The point of eating is so that I can have energy to do things like go to class and write papers and DO SHIT. I can't be high all day just so I can eat a normal amount. Although I definitely had the urge to suggest that to my doctor. Haha

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 03:53 AM
no, i mean i don't particularly like or hate nearly anyone on this board (except you phrost you fucking cock) so it's not like saying "i like you mjs!" is going to make me stop trolling you
but i do appreciate it because i have a very fragile ego

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 03:58 AM
I gotchya. Do what you need to do, boy. I could still kick your ass though. I'm saying this a lot before the Merger.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 04:00 AM
maybe i said that wrong
i love some of you guys
you know who you are <3

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 04:02 AM
All the ones who have given it to you up the ass? The ones who aren't even considerate enough to give you a reacharound?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th February 09, 04:03 AM
aside from some phone lovin with fes fsa i am a sociocide virgin

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 04:04 AM
That's pretty impressive.

Steve
20th February 09, 04:11 AM
Uh, the simple solution is to treat your lack of apatite as a sparring match: Attack a cheeseburger NOW.

Steve
20th February 09, 04:12 AM
With your teeth and stomach.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 04:18 AM
I have tried this method. It's actually really hard to describe why it is that I can't forcefeed myself like I normally would be able to do to some extent. I literally just can't bring myself to put any more food in my mouth after like 2 - 3 bites. It's quite strange. It even puzzled the doctor. Looks like it's FEEDINGTUBE TIME

Steve
20th February 09, 04:27 AM
So do 2-3 bites of a krispy kreme donut. That's a meals worth right there.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 04:48 AM
That's what I have been doing recently, but it makes me feel like I'm not getting sufficient nutrition. Do you think I should just do protein shakes and One-a-Day multivitamins and try to ride it out?

Neildo
20th February 09, 05:18 AM
try some oolong tea. good for digestion and appetite.

EuropIan
20th February 09, 05:33 AM
You mention being on medication.

Is one of the side effects of said medication "loss of apetite"?

But yeah. Try not to die, or something.

Aaranar
20th February 09, 08:05 AM
Happened to me when I got into weightlifting. I was cycling that powder amino crap, and about four months in I couldn't eat much of anything for a week. Guess I used it too often. Doc said something about the body adapting to a liquid diet, and losing the desire to eat solid food. Basically, I had to stop all the supplement crap and eat several small, bland meals every day to retrain my body back to solid foods. Think it took about a month for my normal appetite to return.

nihilist
20th February 09, 09:42 AM
Wut Neil said.

MrBadGuy
20th February 09, 10:36 AM
Question:

Are you pooping?

WarPhalange
20th February 09, 03:21 PM
I get that sometimes. I just don't like eating in general, so almost every meal is a battle for me. Blah. I mean, I could be playing video games, but I have to make food and spend time eating it. Not cool.

Anyway, what I find helps me is that I eat something small and kind of sweet/sugary, like half a muffin or some fruit AND drink a lot of water at the same time. This will expand your stomach temporarily, so that when all that stuff gets flushed to your intestines and junk, your stomach *should* go "MOAR!!!"

Beyond that, I don't know. Sometimes I also think I'm not hungry at all until I take that first bite, and then have no trouble finishing the meal. Try that with some food you really like. At this point it doesn't really matter what you eat as long as you get some sort of energy from the food.

Neildo
20th February 09, 04:27 PM
i just made and consumed a delicious breakfast. philippine sausages (longanaisa), hash browns, and my specialty, an omlette filled with mushrooms, celery, green onion, garlic (incl. stalks, big handful of that) and 2 kinds of cheese. i wasn't hungry when i started, but smelling everything cooking gave me an appetite. now i need an oolong tea to wash it down.

MrBadGuy
20th February 09, 04:27 PM
Seriously though, are you pooping?

Robot Jesus
20th February 09, 05:04 PM
It's Bullshociocide.

The point of eating is so that I can have energy to do things like go to class and write papers and DO SHIT. I can't be high all day just so I can eat a normal amount. Although I definitely had the urge to suggest that to my doctor. Haha try it once in the evening so you can avoid the hospital. Then the next morning have sugar for breakfast.
Why?
wk3tvr1Du98&feature=related skip to 3:28 unless you want to know why beans make you fart.

Then spend you free time watching cooking shows, nothing makes you hungrier than watching people cook. I suggest either good eats or Iron Chef.

EDIT by Poop Loops: I'M IN UR POST, FIXIN UR YOUTUBE

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 06:04 PM
Question:

Are you pooping?
I pooped once 2 days ago and then today I pooped straight liquid.

Edit: I believe this is the most disgusting thing ever posted in NOM NOM NOM

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 06:04 PM
try some oolong tea. good for digestion and appetite.

I'm going to do this tonight.

Tanhalen21
20th February 09, 06:05 PM
You mention being on medication.

Is one of the side effects of said medication "loss of apetite"?

But yeah. Try not to die, or something.
No, a side effect of the medication is weight gain though.

Steve
20th February 09, 06:32 PM
Take your medication and hide it in some food. Ya know, like when your dog or cat is sick and you trick them into eating their meds.

WarPhalange
20th February 09, 10:01 PM
Wait, what? He can't eat and is taking his meds to help him. How would hiding them in his food help him at all?

MrBadGuy
20th February 09, 10:05 PM
I pooped once 2 days ago and then today I pooped straight liquid.

Edit: I believe this is the most disgusting thing ever posted in NOM NOM NOM

I can't remember and I'm too disgusted to look back through this thread, but have you seen your GP? Bring up the not pooping often and when you do it's liquid issue when you see them.

Or you could man up, eat a stack of pancakes, and take a dump like a real man. Your choice, really.

Steve
20th February 09, 10:07 PM
Wait, what? He can't eat and is taking his meds to help him. How would hiding them in his food help him at all?

I don't believe that he said that the pill was to make him eat, it just has a side effect of increased appetite.

Anyway, it was an attempt at humor. You know, you stick the pill in the dog food to trick the dog into eating it, I'm saying do it backwards: put the pill in the food because since he has to take the pill it will trick him into eating the food.

Feryk
21st February 09, 12:40 AM
Tanhalen,

Get to a doc. You don't just have a loss of appetite, you have aversion to food. Any chance some of this could be psychological? Just askin'.

nihilist
21st February 09, 12:46 AM
You mean because of the food-rape island weekend getaway?

Feryk
21st February 09, 12:47 AM
What did you do to him, Reese? Not that thing with the watermelon, garden hose, and a midget again?

nihilist
21st February 09, 12:52 AM
They were albino twin dwarves if you want to get into specifics.

Feryk
21st February 09, 12:55 AM
Yeah, but the beards were a definite turn off. I like my dwarves shaven.

Steve
21st February 09, 01:26 AM
What did you do to him, Reese? Not that thing with the watermelon, garden hose, and a midget again?

Again, that is Reese's signature "hello, nice to meet you."

Sun Wukong
21st February 09, 12:08 PM
dude, WHAT THE FUCK are you taking that killed your appetite?

stop it, whatever it is.

does anything even sound remotely appealing to you?

if you can think of anything you ever liked or liked to snack on it, you need to find that thing and buy a LOT of it.

you know what my cure-all for feeling like shit is?

48 ounces of beer and an extra spicy 10 piece with two sides + biscuits from Popeyes.

I'm not kidding. No matter how sick I am, I always feel better after that. If you can't make yourself hungry, I really do suggest you get high.

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:22 PM
what Aranar said. try to eat a few small bites of food several times a day until you've retrained your body to accept food.

or move to africa. that way, you'd be "the norm."

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:23 PM
but don't eat a huge meal right away.

you'll probably just puke it up and be even more repulsed by food.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 03:27 PM
It's not really that I'm repulsed by food. In fact, I can never tell if I'm going to be able to manage a few bites or not until the food is actually in my mouth. But once I start eating it, I can usually only down 2 or 3 bites before I feel like I can't manage anymore.

Last night I ate a pretty decent portion of a huge Brazilian platter, but I took a kind of aid that's not really viable as a long-term solution. If you know what I mean. It was delicious though.

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:27 PM
oh yeah. one more thing.

run out and get some french fries.

right now.

if you're in as bad shape as i think you are, the potassium content will prevent you from going into cardiac arrest.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 03:29 PM
I didn't know french fries were a decent source of potassium.

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:30 PM
It's not really that I'm repulsed by food. In fact, I can never tell if I'm going to be able to manage a few bites or not until the food is actually in my mouth. But once I start eating it, I can usually only down 2 or 3 bites before I feel like I can't manage anymore.

what happens after the 2 or 3 bites? do you just feel full? or do you feel sick? like you want to throw up?

when you put food in your mouth, can you taste anything? does it taste good to you?

are you a picky eater? did you eat something that you hated recently?

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:31 PM
I didn't know french fries were a decent source of potassium.

they've got more than double the amount you'd find in a medium sized banana.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 03:38 PM
what happens after the 2 or 3 bites? do you just feel full? or do you feel sick? like you want to throw up? It's kind of hard to explain, but it's like when you stuff yourself to the point of not being able to eat anymore and you are kind of nauseous / feel like you will thrown up (but I haven't)

when you put food in your mouth, can you taste anything? does it taste good to you? If it is good food it tastes good

are you a picky eater? did you eat something that you hated recently? No, I can always find something that I will eat anywhere.

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 03:58 PM
It's kind of hard to explain, but it's like when you stuff yourself to the point of not being able to eat anymore and you are kind of nauseous / feel like you will thrown up (but I haven't)

maybe you just CAN'T take in more food than that. it is possible that your stomach isn't used to being stretched to accept more food...

are you FEELING hunger at all? or are you just eating because you have to?

is the drug you're taking for chemical imbalances in the brain? because if this is happening AFTER taking meds, it could be a failure of the brain and body working together to see food as food. you could very well just need to get a different prescription.

MrBadGuy
21st February 09, 04:04 PM
Also, some drugs have this side effect TEMPORARILY. If you can survive a week and it is still happening, then definately consider going off teh drug.

I've seen countless people complain about INITIAL loss of apetite.

Also, try to eat in the morning before you take your pill.

If it doesn't subside/get better after 1 - 2 weeks, contact your GP or the prescriber.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 04:17 PM
maybe you just CAN'T take in more food than that. it is possible that your stomach isn't used to being stretched to accept more food...
This is quite possible, because I didn't have much of an appetite before I got on the medication either, so I'm pretty sure my stomach is a lot smaller than it used to be.

are you FEELING hunger at all? or are you just eating because you have to?
Because I have to.

is the drug you're taking for chemical imbalances in the brain? because if this is happening AFTER taking meds, it could be a failure of the brain and body working together to see food as food. you could very well just need to get a different prescription.

Yes, the drug is for chemical imbalances. I've only been on it for about 24 days though, so it's possible that it hasn't fully taken effect yet.

By the way, weight gain isn't really a SIDE effect of the drug, because in some cases people use the same type of drug solely for the purpose of being able to eat more. I'm probably going to wait a week and see what happens / see my doctor.

Kiko
21st February 09, 04:20 PM
Please take care of yourself, Tanhalen. Don't wait. Call your doctor as soon as you can to make sure you're alright, oke?

WarPhalange
21st February 09, 04:21 PM
Do you think you'll be able to survive a week?

Sun Wukong
21st February 09, 04:24 PM
keep doing that thing that isn't a good long term solution until you are healthy again. seriously.

Your life is no place to be fucking around with legalities and potential conflicts with staying alive.

Sun Wukong
21st February 09, 04:26 PM
ALSO, make sure to take a multi-vitamin no matter what. Take two or so soft gel multi-vitamin if you can find them.

Normally taking more than one multi-vitamin at a time is useless UNLESS you are already running a deficit, in which case your body begins digesting everything it can in order to keep functioning.

You don't want to start metabolizing your own immune system dude.

Sun Wukong
21st February 09, 04:45 PM
zE6A_7lxIPA

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 04:53 PM
This is quite possible, because I didn't have much of an appetite before I got on the medication either, so I'm pretty sure my stomach is a lot smaller than it used to be.
adjust yourself from trying to have sitdown meals to becoming a grazer. alot of people can't eat even small meals, but they can grab handfuls of food to eat around the clock.

have you ever thrown up from the feeling you get after 3 bites? if you haven't, take small bites until you feel like you're full to vomiting, and then take one more bite. you have to retrain your stomach to accept more food.

but don't gorge yourself. becoming a binge eater is worse on your stomach than not eating.

Because I have to.
this isn't good, Tanhalen. you're supposed to feel hunger--your stomach HAS to signal your brain when the digestive tract is empty.

are you at least getting headaches?

By the way, weight gain isn't really a SIDE effect of the drug, because in some cases people use the same type of drug solely for the purpose of being able to eat more. I'm probably going to wait a week and see what happens / see my doctor.
were you able to eat more than you are eating currently, feel hunger, etc., BEFORE taking your meds? because it looks like you're treating a chemical imbalance with another chemical imbalance.

are your pills something that you HAVE to take regularly? or is it something you can take only when you feel that you need them?

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 05:10 PM
You don't want to start metabolizing your own immune system dude.

Yeah dude. I've been sick with cold symptoms for like a month straight.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 05:14 PM
were you able to eat more than you are eating currently, feel hunger, etc., BEFORE taking your meds? because it looks like you're treating a chemical imbalance with another chemical imbalance.

are your pills something that you HAVE to take regularly? or is it something you can take only when you feel that you need them?

I wasn't able to eat before I started taking my meds because loss of appetite is a symptom of the disorder that I have that is the reason that I started taking the pills in the first place. And the pills only work if I take them every day, but I'm pretty sure that eventually, if I don't take the pill one day, it will make me feel like shit.

fes_fsa
21st February 09, 05:38 PM
what methods of getting yourself to eat more have you tried?

i like you, Tanhalen... and i want to help.

but i can't help but feel that i've probably already told you stuff you've heard from other people.

i sincerely want you to get better and hope that you do.

Tanhalen21
21st February 09, 08:01 PM
Yeah, it's really one of those problems that could be caused by a million different things and even the doctors are kind of confuzzled about it. But judging from all of your reactions it's kind of a big deal and I need to do something about it. Recently I've been having a hard time feeling like anything matters.

Kiko
22nd February 09, 06:49 AM
*hugs Tanhalen*
You matter. Please get to a doctor ASAP! One who won't just hand you more pills. I'm assuming they gave you a name for what's wrong with you. Is there some kind of support group or help line? This sounds like something that meds alone cannot fix. You need to get to the issues with someone who's qualified to talk them out with you.

Please, PLEASE take care of you.

Robot Jesus
24th February 09, 06:57 PM
smoke more pot, seems to help.

elipson
24th February 09, 09:20 PM
Take vitamins twice a day, as opposed to two, once a day. This should be reposted in the fitness forum.

Recently I've been having a hard time feeling like anything matters. Pointing out the obvious here, but loss of appetite can be a symptom of depression, or anxiety for that matter. Also, have you been exercising at all? Have you tried eating after a hard workout?

Have you had a good time in the past few weeks? I mean seriously. Being happy and having fun can positively affect things like appetite. Whereas being miserable could do the opposite.

Tanhalen21
24th February 09, 10:22 PM
No, I haven't had the motivation or energy to do any sort of physical activity in a very long time.

No, I haven't been happy in a long time. I started eating a bit over the weekend and then something happened that just did not help with the whole appetite thing.

I have to get to the gym but I'm so tired and SO behind on schoolwork that all my time goes to either sleeping or doing work.

Harpy
24th February 09, 10:27 PM
Tanhalen - I really feel for you and we all want you to be happy and well. Who do you trust and who can you speak to about this in real life who can help you/stand by you as you go and get the help you need?

What do you currently enjoy doing?

nihilist
24th February 09, 10:53 PM
Tanhalen is fine. He's just trolling.

Harpy
24th February 09, 11:04 PM
Are you sure? I think I'm gullible.

nihilist
24th February 09, 11:10 PM
Yes, I'm sure you are gullible.

elipson
25th February 09, 01:51 AM
I feel for ya dude. I'm two months away from my BA and all I want to do is lie on the couch and watch survivorman. I have cut back BJJ to once a week and my running has almost disappeared.

Try doing something physical though. Go for a long run or a serious gym session, or go spar with some buddies. A good sweat will do you good.

And find yourself a hooker. I mean, a cheap date....

Sun Wukong
25th February 09, 02:10 AM
No, I haven't had the motivation or energy to do any sort of physical activity in a very long time.

No, I haven't been happy in a long time. I started eating a bit over the weekend and then something happened that just did not help with the whole appetite thing.

I have to get to the gym but I'm so tired and SO behind on schoolwork that all my time goes to either sleeping or doing work.

You know when you're not getting proper nutrition, much less NO NUTRITION, your body starts to shut down and you will feel physically and mentally exhausted after minimal work.

If you can't do solid food, buy a bunch of those slimfast diet shakes. I used to drink them all the time in the army when I didn't have time to eat a real meal. It's better than nothing at all.

fes_fsa
25th February 09, 02:46 AM
what chris said, tanhalen.

you said you have no problem drinking--why not drink a nutritional shake like Ensure or maybe Carnation Instant Breakfast if you can't get the former at a local store?

nihilist
25th February 09, 02:52 AM
Jolt Cola has all the sugar and twice the caffeine.

Neildo
25th February 09, 02:54 AM
protein shakes that you mix with milk might be good. give you vitamins for energy too.

but yeah dude seriously, you gotta do something. puree a cheesburger or something godamnit!

you try the oolong tea yet?

SuperGuido
25th February 09, 10:12 PM
I used to (still do, though it's controlled) have fairly troublesome stomach issues, which created a psychological aversion to food.

It was weird.

You know how I got past it?

I forced myself to fucking eat.

How's that for an answer?

Harpy
25th February 09, 10:35 PM
I wish I had tanhalen's problem.

fes_fsa
25th February 09, 10:37 PM
but tanhalen could NEVER be as jolly as you.

Harpy
25th February 09, 10:46 PM
Jolly wants afternoon tea, NOW.

EuropIan
1st March 09, 05:06 AM
You say 'tea', but you mean 'cake'

Harpy
1st March 09, 05:13 AM
You know my heart Ian.

A slice of marble cake for you?

EuropIan
1st March 09, 05:21 AM
only if we can ditch the tea

Harpy
1st March 09, 05:28 AM
The tea gives us a semblance of civility, especially since we're going to eat the cake with our fingers.

EuropIan
1st March 09, 05:40 AM
The tea gives us a semblance of civility, especially since we're going to eat the cake with our fingers.
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1193000424-HappycatMonocle.b.jpg
This works on many levels.

elipson
4th March 09, 06:50 PM
update?

Spade: The Real Snake
4th March 09, 06:53 PM
http://www.acc.umu.se/%7Ezqad/cats/1193000424-HappycatMonocle.b.jpg
This works on many levels.

Hey.
That was my suggestions for the Bullshido Western Martial Arts Forums.

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 03:29 AM
Just to update everyone, I am eating again (a lot) and working out and have gained back a pretty decent amount of my muscle, although my pants are still sagging off my hips because I have no fat (I'm going to wait a week or two and see if they fit then, if not then I have to decide whether I want to fatten up or just buy new pants). Woo spring break!

fes_fsa
13th March 09, 09:17 AM
i'm glad you're doing better, Tanhalen.

Kiko
13th March 09, 11:39 AM
This is wonderful news. If I could, I'd fax you a zeppole. Find one and eat it!

Feryk
13th March 09, 11:40 AM
Glad to hear it, Tan. Was wondering what happened to you.

Zendetta
13th March 09, 12:53 PM
Whew! Glad you are OK dude. You had us worried.

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 01:22 PM
This is wonderful news. If I could, I'd fax you a zeppole. Find one and eat it!

I'm going to invent a zeppole fax machine and hold you to that.

Feryk
13th March 09, 01:56 PM
Why would you want to hold her to a fax machine?

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 01:56 PM
You caught me, I have an office-supplies fetish

Feryk
13th March 09, 01:58 PM
Note: Keep Tanhalen away from the Post It Notes.

fes_fsa
13th March 09, 02:00 PM
hey tanhalen:
http://www.getamused.com/pictures/thumbs/7641e972c0a3fef26f0cfc368e52ebf8.jpg

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 02:05 PM
Fes, you sure know the way to a man's heart.

fes_fsa
13th March 09, 02:12 PM
everyone should know...

that the way to a man's heart is through the tedious little notes he leaves all over the house.

Kiko
13th March 09, 07:16 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/Monkling/sfingi.jpg

You make a fax machine those fit into and I'll be there.

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 08:05 PM
I would motorboat those

elipson
13th March 09, 08:34 PM
So what got you appettite back?

And now I have a fetish for sticky notes.

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 09:21 PM
I'm not really sure what got my appetite back... maybe the increase in dose of that medicine I was taking.

Steve
13th March 09, 09:36 PM
Glad you're doing okay, man.

nihilist
13th March 09, 09:39 PM
I'm not really sure what got my appetite back... ( http://www.getamused.com/pictures/thumbs/7641e972c0a3fef26f0cfc368e52ebf8.jpg )

Steve
13th March 09, 09:41 PM
I think his sexual appetite was doing alright. Well, at least I know I'd give up food first...

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 09:48 PM
My sexual appetite is insatiable

Tanhalen21
13th March 09, 09:51 PM
Best use of post-its ever

Lol. Post-tits.

nihilist
13th March 09, 09:51 PM
My sexual appetite is insatiable
OK. take one step back, sexxyboi.