PDA

View Full Version : Salma Hayek feeds the world!

Steve
11th February 09, 12:47 PM
Well, at least an African baby...

Salma Hayek Breastfeeds African Baby

Salma Hayek let "Nightline" and Cynthia McFadden follow her on a goodwill trip to Sierra Leone a few months ago, and while there she breastfeed a newborn baby boy whose mother had no milk.

Hayek's own daughter Valentina turned one just before she took the trip.

She spoke of the incident recently, and it turns out "Nightline" aired video of the feeding.

"The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother didn't have milk. He was very hungry. I was weaning Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk that I was pumping, so I breast-fed the baby. You should have seen his eyes. When he felt the nourishment, he immediately stopped crying."

------------------------------

link. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/10/salma-hayek-breastfeeds-a_n_165676.html)

kM7kKJ1NbQA

A good deed, but kinda weird at the same time? Ladies?

EuropIan
11th February 09, 01:40 PM
Why am I murderously jealous of an African baby?

Spade: The Real Snake
11th February 09, 01:50 PM
ME NEXT!

Kiko
11th February 09, 03:36 PM
Have none of you ever heard of a wet nurse? Not very weird, just not done very often in this century, I think. Other mammals nurse each other's young, so why not?

Actually, if Salma was closer to starting weaning her own child than to finishing, she was probably relieved. Just being near a baby or hearing one cry can cause the milk to let down.

11th February 09, 03:43 PM
Have none of you ever heard of a wet nurse? Not very weird, just not done very often in this century, I think. Other mammals nurse each other's young, so why not?
we have.
we just generally picture them to be less appealing.

Actually, if Salma was closer to starting weaning her own child than to finishing, she was probably relieved. Just being near a baby or hearing one cry can cause the milk to let down.

HOT!

3moose1
11th February 09, 05:57 PM
Truth: Salma Hayek is hot.

Harpy
11th February 09, 08:55 PM
It was a good deed, the child needed the nourishment and its not so uncommon in cultures where they have joint families where the women will do such things for their sisters/cousins' children etc.

In more developed countries we off course can afford milk formula so it isn't necessary to do such a thing.

What's 'weird' about it Steve?

Cullion
11th February 09, 09:10 PM
It's the confusing butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling he gets when somebody juxtaposes 'sex' and 'mommy' for him like that.

Harpy
11th February 09, 09:16 PM
So then the same sort of feeling you get when someone mentions 'sex' and 'daddy' in the same sentence?

Cullion
11th February 09, 09:17 PM
No, that's very different for me. No confusion at all. Just a hard-on and an angry snarl.

Harpy
11th February 09, 09:18 PM
Sort of like a teenage vampire?!

Steve
11th February 09, 09:51 PM
What's 'weird' about it Steve?

Oh, I understand everything about related people or people of the same area helping out via the act of breast feeding another person's child. That is fine and dandy.

The "weird" thing that I was trying to figure out was the look on the mother's face as Salma was feeding her child. It kind of made me think that she was jealous that she couldn't do that herself...

Also, to be frank, she looked rather pissed. Kinda of like "this rich bitch is coming into my village and instead of giving me some food or aid so I can do that myself, she just whips 'em out and rubs my nose in it with her ever-flowing mammaries of delight."

Of course, as a loving mother, that wouldn't stop her from letting her baby get some nourishment. It just popped into my head, that's all. And yes, I know the situation is dire in some parts of Africa. Just seems like it could be taken as a slap to the face, that's all.

Now I'll stop here and wait to get my ass handed to me by the female posters.

It's the confusing butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling he gets when somebody juxtaposes 'sex' and 'mommy' for him like that.

Or, this^ could be it. *shrugs*

jnp
11th February 09, 10:33 PM
Doesn't she know a mother's milk is tailored to her own child's development. The nutritional needs of a one year old are significantly different than a newborns. She probably gave that baby gas.

Nevertheless, I too am jealous of that baby. I have had a thing for Ms. Hayek and her mammalian protuberances long before that child ever saw the light of day.

3moose1
11th February 09, 10:37 PM
mammaries of delight.

thread won.

AAAhmed46
12th February 09, 03:48 AM
How does breat milk taste?

Steve
12th February 09, 03:49 AM
Like perfect bliss, if you are a baby. Why do you ask?

AAAhmed46
12th February 09, 06:30 AM
was reading 'a feast for crows' and samwell tarly ended up drinking breast miling while fucking.

Got me thinking.l Seriously thinking.

mrblackmagic
12th February 09, 09:20 AM
Mind=BLOWN.

jnp
12th February 09, 09:56 AM
How does breat milk taste?
It's rather sweet.

Hey, my wife breastfed for over a year, it was an accident.

No it wasn't.

3moose1
12th February 09, 03:05 PM
uhm....

*backs away slowly*

I can't judge, though, i'd do the same thing.

Cullion
12th February 09, 03:08 PM
Sort of like a teenage vampire?!

http://poplicks.com/images/angry-mccain.jpg

Kiko
12th February 09, 05:01 PM
It takes quite a bit of extra nourishment including fluids to produce breast milk. I didn't look at the link pics, but now the weird comment makes sense. Hey, the wrong stage is better than any kind of formula. Breast milk is FREE. Were there bottle babies in Europe at the same time as they became popular in the US? Marketing can be evil I tell you. Unless it's paying MY bills.

OZZ
12th February 09, 08:04 PM
Salma is not only the single hottest lady in Hollywood, but it turns out she's a caring person as well.
Makes her even sexier..
I'd take her over Angelina anyday.

13th February 09, 01:05 AM
Salma is not only the single hottest lady in Hollywood, but it turns out she's a caring person as well.
Makes her even sexier..
I'd take her over Angelina anyday.
'cause she has a bigger rack?

Steve
13th February 09, 01:09 AM
And lets a perfect stranger put their hands/mouth on it?

/bad taste (and no, I'm not making a comment on the flavor of breast milk)

OZZ
13th February 09, 12:28 PM
'cause she has a bigger rack?

No..because she's not a home- wrecker..
Plus she's Latino - Latino women are hot.

13th February 09, 12:42 PM
all fine reasons.

plus...you know, the rack.