PDA

View Full Version : moffles

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:27 PM
i was looking on youtube to better my daifuku making technique when i stumbled onto....

_tzoM9spB0A

why the fuck haven't i tried this????

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:35 PM
I think I'd put maraschino cherries inside one of those cakes and then pour burning brandy over it.

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:36 PM
i wanna put beef and onions in one.

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:36 PM
Or for an entree, I'd cook a moffle brushed with egg white with horseradish inside and serve a fresh tuna steak on top with greens on the side.

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:38 PM
Ooh, ooh! how about a satay moffle to go with southeast asian curries?

Crispy spicy peanut butter rice cake goodness.

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:46 PM
i wonder if i can pound basmati rice into mochi flour and fill the moffles with lamb kourma....

Steve
6th February 09, 01:46 PM
Fill one with peanut butter and jelly, much better than a lame ass pop tart for breakfast.

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:48 PM
i wonder if i can pound basmati rice into mochi flour and fill the moffles with lamb kourma....

Maybe the creamy korma sauce would be a problem ? As in leaking and making it not cook right?

The only way to find out is to try.

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:49 PM
Fill one with peanut butter and jelly, much better than a lame ass pop tart for breakfast. and probably healthier

i may attempt putting cio pao in a waffle iron just to see how it turns out.

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:51 PM
Maybe the creamy korma sauce would be a problem ? As in leaking and making it not cook right?

The only way to find out is to try.

it may work. my kourmas don't usually contain alot of sauce. just a little bit at the bottom of the pan with alot soft meat.

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:52 PM
Peanut butter and jam would work. I like a savoury breakfast myself, so I think I'm looking at eggs, tomatoes and a little tabasco for the filling.

fes_fsa
6th February 09, 01:53 PM
or italian food with a japanese flair....

moffle calzones, anyone?

Cullion
6th February 09, 01:57 PM
I always have a hard time imagining chinese or japanese food combining well with cheeses. Maybe I just need to try a good example.

Actually, now I think about it, risotto recipes are the most obvious ones to adapt.

Kiko
8th February 09, 08:04 AM
Wait... Moffle? It's a RICE Waffle.. shouldn't it be a ....

ROFL?