PDA

View Full Version : Obama in power because of Illuminati Jew.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 03:20 PM
i had to laugh at this.

staff... feel free to move this if you feel there is a more appropriate forum.

Madoff's Ponzi Scheme Dwarfed By Illuminati Rubin's
By Henry Makow PhD
12-13-8 The arrest of financier Bernard Madoff Thursday for operating a "Ponzi scheme" costing investors $50 billion made the TV network news. Curiously, a lawsuit the same day against Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin for defrauding Citibank shareholders of more than $122 billion, also described as a "Ponzi scheme," got no airplay whatsoever.
As we shall see, Rubin, a Director of Citibank, profited from the shady practices that destroyed the financial system and sent the world's economies into a tailspin. Then, to repair the damage, he and his banker friends put the taxpayer on the hook for trillions.
Rubin didn't get the same publicity as Madoff because of his close connection to Barack Obama.
Robert Rubin's son Jamie was Obama's main Wall Street fund raiser and is now one of his principal advisers. More significant, Obama's economic team consists of Rubin's proteges including Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary, Lawrence Summers, Senior Economic Adviser and Peter Orszag, Budget Director. The Times of London has already dubbed them the "Robert Rubin Memorial All Stars."
Clearly, the media don't want people to see that the candidate of "Change" chose the people responsible for this calamity to be his "economic team." While in the Clinton White House, Rubin, with Summers, helped tear down the regulatory walls between banks, brokerages and insurance companies and freed them to trade in unregulated and little-understood derivatives worth trillions of dollars.
Thankfully Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is not Jewish, but Obama's Jewish Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel is implicated in the Governor's plan to sell Obama's Senate Seat. Obama was put in power by Illuminati Jews and Masons and there is going to be plenty of corruption.
Just as there was collateral damage when Illuminati bankers put Hitler into power, (the loss of 60 million people) Jews today have got to break rank with the bankers and their political puppets. We're not responsible for their machinations and Jews suffer as much as anyone.
Moreover, Jews are going to be blamed unless we join in exposing and opposing the Illuminati, (i.e. the highest rank of Freemasonry consisting of Jews and non-Jews.) Organized Jewry and many individual Jews are witting and unwitting instruments of the Illuminati bankers' plan for totalitarian world government.
At the same time, we need to ask ourselves whether there is some flaw in Jewish culture that makes so many Jews sacrifice personal integrity for financial success and power.
Finally, wars and depressions don't happen by accident. They are planned by the Illuminati years in advance. They are designed to engineer social and political change. See my "Illuminati Bankers Seek "Revolution" by Economic Means" and "Credit Crunch: Occult Colonization of the Developed World?" The media is controlled by the Illuminati and advances their agenda. That's why the spotlight is on Bernard Madoff and not Robert Rubin.

link (http://www.henrymakow.com/we_all_are_victims_of_a_giant.html)

Zendetta
8th January 09, 03:30 PM
WRONG!!!

It was the Illuminati Jew SATANIST ISLAMIC ALIEN MASONS.

I thought Everybody knew that!

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 03:33 PM
wait.... Reagan was a free mason.

so... you mean to tell me... that the republicans that have been praying for another Reagan era....

were REALLY praying for an Islamic State?????

OMGWTFBBQ~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zendetta
8th January 09, 03:36 PM
See?!?? It all makes so much sense now, doesn't it?

Strange as it may be, there actually is (like in real life) a small cadre of pro-israel Christian Conservatives who actually WANT the apocalypse to start rockin'.

Cullion
Henry Makow is Jewish you know.

lant3rn
Riddeck???

Blue Negation
8th January 09, 03:37 PM
Curiously, a lawsuit the same day against Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin for defrauding Citibank shareholders of more than $122 billion, also described as a "Ponzi scheme," got no airplay whatsoever.
How accurate is this?

HappyOldGuy
8th January 09, 03:38 PM
Somebody is clearly deeply shamed by their innapropriate longings for Barack Obamas huge cock.

I will let you guess who.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 03:38 PM
See?!?? It all makes so much sense now, doesn't it?

Strange as it may be, there actually is (like in real life) a small cadre of pro-israel Christian Conservatives who actually WANT the apocalypse to start rockin'.

small?

i thought they ALL were zionists...?

because it's supposed to fulfill some prophecy in the bible about the Jews going back to Israel to fight satan or something?

Kein Haar
8th January 09, 03:40 PM
Shriners wear fez(es?).

Think about it.

HappyOldGuy
8th January 09, 03:40 PM
How accurate is this?

The lawsuit appears to be happening. Calling it a Ponzi scheme a la Madoff is sloppy as fuck reporting. Then again, it is the NY Post.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 03:41 PM
Somebody is clearly deeply shamed by their innapropriate longings for Barack Obamas huge cock.

I will let you guess who.
i am.

i really really AM.
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Obama_dildo.jpghttp://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/05/Obama_dildo.jpg

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 03:43 PM
Riddeck???

i miss him.

Steve
8th January 09, 03:46 PM
LOL, "Organized Jewry"? That is so my new go-to phrase for when ever the shit hits the fan.

Cullion
8th January 09, 04:01 PM
small?

i thought they ALL were zionists...?

because it's supposed to fulfill some prophecy in the bible about the Jews going back to Israel to fight satan or something?

Actually, and I'm not shitting you, the interpretation of the prophecy they believe in says that Israel will be destroyed and the remaining Jews finally convert to Christianity.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 04:14 PM
that is fucking nutty.

i was reading somewhere about the Jewish "coming of the messiah"...

and they said that one of the prophecies that has to be fulfilled is that people convert to Judahism.

Aphid Jones
8th January 09, 04:16 PM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2876/lolti4.jpg

WarPhalange
8th January 09, 04:48 PM
Then again, it is the NY Post.

Which supports the Jew conspiracy. Think about it. NY is the Jew capital of the world. Israel isn't even real. All those people are just actors. They film it in Arizona.

To throw everybody off, they have newspapers print really shitty articles which make you think "There's no WAY this could be an error. This is the Jew capital of the world!" That's how they get you.

The next phase in their plan is to bombard you with infomercials and commercials for perfume that make absolutely no sense.

Cullion
8th January 09, 06:28 PM
I love how people make nervous laughter about Jewish conspiracies whilst Israel drops white phosphorous on schools and your President-elect plays golf.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 06:37 PM
The next phase in their plan is to bombard you with infomercials and commercials for perfume that make absolutely no sense.

you have to cleanse your colon because it's not capable of performing that function itself.

Gezere
8th January 09, 07:18 PM
WRONG!!!

Now you will be silenced!

TM
8th January 09, 07:21 PM
WRONG!!!

Yeah! you tell him! What a fool he is. The full name is roman catholic illuminati jew satanist islamic alien masons.

Zendetta
8th January 09, 07:21 PM
Now you will be silenced!

OMZOG! See how the Evil Jew uses the Black Thug as muscle for his JewSpiracy?!?!??!

TM
8th January 09, 07:24 PM
Which supports the Jew conspiracy. Think about it. NY is the Jew capital of the world. Israel isn't even real. All those people are just actors. They film it in Arizona.

To throw everybody off, they have newspapers print really shitty articles which make you think "There's no WAY this could be an error. This is the Jew capital of the world!" That's how they get you.

Oh, You're toast now! You weren't supposed to tell!

TM
8th January 09, 07:25 PM
wait.... Reagan was a free mason.

so... you mean to tell me... that the republicans that have been praying for another Reagan era....

were REALLY praying for an Islamic State?????

OMGWTFBBQ~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reagon was a knight of malta as well.

fes_fsa
8th January 09, 07:49 PM
Reagon was a knight of malta as well.

OMZOG! See how the Evil Jew uses the Black Thug as muscle for his JewSpiracy?!?!??!

so... that would make Gezere a chocolate malta?

Cullion
8th January 09, 07:55 PM
It would make him St. Maurice in the service of an Empire he will eventually turn his back on.

Gezeere's life is fully planned out in a comic book I once dreamed of writing.

Hint: It's going to be like an anti-government blaxploitation version of the punisher, with kung fu and references to the mystical side of Islam. And there will be titty.

lant3rn
8th January 09, 09:03 PM
Yeah! you tell him! What a fool he is. The full name is roman catholic illuminati jew satanist islamic alien masons.
That doesn't make sense, where is the ominous anagram?

WarPhalange
9th January 09, 01:34 AM
I love how people make nervous laughter about Jewish conspiracies whilst Israel drops white phosphorous on schools and your President-elect plays golf.

That's a misconception. Those school kids had white phosphorus grenades strapped to themselves, ready to give their lives for Allah, and all Israel did was shoot a "Make All Grenades Explode" missile, which made all the grenades explode.

And a truck:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/un-halts-aid-after-israeli-tank-shell-kills-driver-1242581.html

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ioi_0jtO9RjMwPNRoXNCndRPRq3gD95J1CIG0

lant3rn
9th January 09, 01:50 AM
I thought the phosphorus was meant to make the civies glow at night. Therefore making the night time raiding that much more effective.

WarPhalange
9th January 09, 01:51 AM
It's so you can avoid shooting civilians, duh!

Gezere
9th January 09, 06:53 AM
Ashalom Alaikum Barada Nikto!!!

Lebell
9th January 09, 09:29 AM
All im saying this wouldnt have happened if we all voted for Hitler back in the day, amirite?

Anyway, you people have it all wrong.
I can not tell you how i got this information but you must take my word for it.

The real enemy are the Zionistic lizard people who live in a secret base under the Temple mount in Jerusalem.

Our only hope is the secret nazi ufo base hidden somewhere in Antartica.

Ah shit...a black mercedes just stopped across the street..ive told too much already..

Aphid Jones
9th January 09, 09:45 AM
ufo base hidden somewhere in Antartica.
Stop ripping off Stargate.

WarPhalange
9th January 09, 11:30 AM

KALI MA!!!!!

http://sportinggnomes.com/images/temple_of_doom_flaming-heart.jpg

TM
9th January 09, 12:59 PM
It would make him St. Maurice in the service of an Empire he will eventually turn his back on.

Hint: It's going to be like an anti-government blaxploitation version of the punisher, with kung fu and references to the mystical side of Islam. And there will be titty.
This will be AWESOME! Whirling dervishes with tities.

Zendetta
9th January 09, 01:43 PM

Mama Say Mama Sa Mumaka Sa!

(Michael Jackson may not be black anymore, but I'm sure he's an Alien!)

Sorry, somebody beat you to it. There is already a documentary movie about Gezere's life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnD9QBMklj8

Kein Haar
10th January 09, 10:40 AM
Zendetta,

Where does ABBA fit into all of this?

You don't hear much about them anymore.

Kind of suspiscious, imo.

TM
10th January 09, 01:02 PM
They left in a spaceship hiding in the tail of a comet.

Zendetta
10th January 09, 01:53 PM
Where does ABBA fit into all of this?

You don't hear much about them anymore.

Kind of suspiscious, imo.

I'm not sure, Scully, but its a damn good question.

I have heard of a ABBA cover group that calls themselves "Beorn Again".

But now that I think about it, they released that "Mama Mia" Movie recently. It was packed with big names (havn't seen it myself). So it would seem that ABBA may have sold out to the Hollywood Jew/Scientology Cabal.

They left in a spaceship hiding in the tail of a comet.

A distinct possibility!

Cullion
10th January 09, 06:46 PM
Your new Whitehouse Chief of Staff is a Mossad agent and Obama was playing golf whilst the Israeli military fired white phosphorous at a school. This is no time to make light lols about Jewish conspiracies. If it was your own ethnic group vs. blacks in Africa, you'd be all over this shit, but you're all too fucking scared.

What's happening here is way harsher than anything that happened under South African apartheid, but you're all such fucking pathetic moral cowards that it gets a pass because MTV and comic books haven't yet given you the signal that it's uncool.

HappyOldGuy
10th January 09, 07:15 PM
I'm afraid the barman is going to have to cut you off now.

billy sol hurok
10th January 09, 08:15 PM
Mama Say Mama Sa Mumaka Sa!

(Michael Jackson may not be black anymore, but I'm sure he's an Alien!)

Well, he was misquoting/paraphrasing a shawnuff black guy:

zRUehk0WHCk

Zendetta
10th January 09, 10:03 PM
Your new Whitehouse Chief of Staff is a Mossad agent and Obama was playing golf whilst the Israeli military fired white phosphorous at a school. This is no time to make light lols about Jewish conspiracies. If it was your own ethnic group vs. blacks in Africa, you'd be all over this shit, but you're all too fucking scared.

What's happening here is way harsher than anything that happened under South African apartheid, but you're all such fucking pathetic moral cowards that it gets a pass because MTV and comic books haven't yet given you the signal that it's uncool.

Ssshhh, Cullion! Didn't you see what happened to Mel Gibson?!??!

TM
11th January 09, 01:13 PM

How are things going at Tavistock?

Cullion
11th January 09, 04:18 PM
I'm afraid the barman is going to have to cut you off now.

I cannot understand why you're so glib about this.

http://www.islamicmediacity.com/cms_files/news_images/1231684244.jpg

You would be outraged if South African whites did this to black people.

There are Israeli Jews protesting about this. Why can't you ?

HappyOldGuy
11th January 09, 05:24 PM
I cannot understand why you're so glib about this.

http://www.islamicmediacity.com/cms_files/news_images/1231684244.jpg

You would be outraged if South African whites did this to black people.

There are Israeli Jews protesting about this. Why can't you ?

I am outraged anytime anyone does this. I am glib about your lame conspiracy theories.

Cullion
11th January 09, 05:26 PM
There is no 'conspiracy theory' here. Obama's chief of staff is an Israeli citizen with family ties to their intelligence services and military. Obama doesn't have even the mildest rebuke to make about this.

A conspiracy theory would be if it didn't really happen.

HappyOldGuy
11th January 09, 06:55 PM
There is no 'conspiracy theory' here. Obama's chief of staff is an Israeli citizen with family ties to their intelligence services and military. Obama doesn't have even the mildest rebuke to make about this.

A conspiracy theory would be if it didn't really happen.
Pretty much every sane person I know who follows this closely realizes that Israel is acting now because they know that Obama plans direct contact with Iran and indirect contact with Hamas. And they have caught him unable to say or do anything for political and constitutional reasons. He could ignore 200 years of precedent and oppose the sitting president on a matter of national security before he takes office, but it would have huge consequences and still accomplish exactly nothing. The anger Israel has engendered is going to successfully scuttle the planned talks.

Cullion
11th January 09, 07:01 PM
Do you really believe that Obama is going to be a new Jimmy Carter with regards to middle-eastern foreign policy?

Such a stance would probably make Americans safer, but is unlikely to help Israel.
I also think it's extremely unlikely given the way he's talked about Iran and Pakistan.
His instincts seem very, very interventionist.

HappyOldGuy
11th January 09, 07:05 PM
Do you really believe that Obama is going to be a new Jimmy Carter with regards to middle-eastern foreign policy?

Such a stance would probably make Americans safer, but is unlikely to help Israel.
I also think it's extremely unlikely given the way he's talked about Iran and Pakistan.
His instincts seem very, very interventionist.
Do I believe he plans to try? Yes, I'm absolutely certain of it. You have a wierd bug up your butt about obama, but most other people realize that his open call for negotiations with Iran is a huge departure from previous policy. Even Clintons. Will he succeed? Probably not. The Israelis have certainly put it out of the realm of possibility for quite awhile. Noone will sit down with them for peace talks right now, not even Fatah.

Cullion
11th January 09, 07:26 PM
I have a bug up my ass about Obama for 2 reasons.

1) Too close to too many people I don't trust. Too much support from the big investment banks. Senior staffers with partisan ties to the intelligence and military establishment of Israel. This isn't a code for 'jews' by the way. I mean exactly what I say. Jewish Americans, glad they're represented. People who've retained Israeli citizenship and have family ties to Israel's national security establishment? That's a bit like the difference between an Irish-american who celebrates St. Paddy's day and an Irish citizen with IRA ties.

2) He's got a track record of voting for things I consider extremely shady. Patriot Act is the first thing that springs to mind.

I simply don't trust this guy any more. He's looking more and more like America's Blair.

TM
11th January 09, 07:35 PM
Useless arguements. No one without ties is ever going to get to the presidency.
Just hope he doesn't mess up too bad. In my opinion Blair was one of the worst traitors in U.K. history. And let's not get into the love fest between the iron maiden and Reagon, on of our worst traitors.

Cullion
11th January 09, 07:38 PM
No one without ties is ever going to get to the presidency.

I'm amazed your national security apparatus allows dual citizens to serve in such senior positions, let alone ones with family ties to foreign intelligence services.

It wouldn't be that hard to stop.

Just hope he doesn't mess up too bad. In my opinion Blair was one of the worst traitors in U.K. history.

I am in complete agreement which is why I expect Obama to be bad.

And let's not get into the love fest between the iron maiden and Reagon, on of our worst traitors.

Enlighten me. What specifically upset you about Reagan?

TM
11th January 09, 08:17 PM
Deliberately disobeyed the congress. Recognised the vatican as a nation. It's a big list with me.

Cullion
11th January 09, 08:29 PM
Keep listing. And give me an overarching theme about what you disliked about Reagan's ideology.

TM
11th January 09, 09:08 PM
Sold missles to Iran at a time they called us the great satan. Let Mannie Noriega sell drugs while on the cia payroll. Let U.S. marines die unarmed in the middle east. Turned in people he didn't like to the house unamerican activities comittee when he was president of the screen actors guild. Lied about dying his hair. (an indication of his overall honesty). When running for the presidency had the gall to stand in front of two grocery carts, one with five or six items in it and one overflowing and said this is jimmy carter (no, I'm not a fan) inflation and this is what you will get with a reagon presidency. Then spent more money in his second third and fourth year in office than in the entire history of the nation on star wars and other things that we saw no return on.
I don't think the man actually had a policy as he claimed to let people manage themseves and claimed to have no knowledge of their actions. besides almost nothing he said in public wasn't scripted as every time he spoke extemporanously he put his foot in his mouth with bigot jokes and the like. A true smuck.
Overall I believe bush Sr. was actually in charge as I believe he and cheney were during Jr.'s presidency.