PDA

View Full Version : Soulja Boy (who?) robbed. Robbers post confession.

SFGOON
5th January 09, 01:57 AM
Here's your #1 argument for the death penalty, protection of gun rights, and putting ricin in the cocaine. Apparently, these guys robbed soulja boy (oh, okay, I get it, that's punny!) and after hearing he claimed seven men had robbed him with AKs, they came forward to show off their Walther PPK and clarify that there were, indeed, only two thugs holding the gat to that sucka's head.

B2FTjvQ1868

Anyone out there know how to reverse the voice masking on that video?

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 02:10 AM
Soulja Boy robbed?

And we're protesting this?

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 02:17 AM
Piav5ZbM2zc&NR=1

This vid is dated in October. I assume it may have something to do with why his punk ass was robbed.

SFGOON
5th January 09, 02:19 AM
Not protesting. It's just that anyone who commits those kinds of crimes then goes on to brag about it and "set the record straight" deserves what we all have coming - just much earlier than most receive it.

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 02:25 AM
I can't stop laughing at the OP vid

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 10:32 AM
Jimmy Carter, you know what I'm sayin?

Quikfeet509
5th January 09, 10:36 AM
Easy E would smoke those fools yo.

Equipoise
5th January 09, 11:24 AM
74Dg9nvt-i8

If he rises from the grave and becomes a zombie....sure.

jvjim
5th January 09, 11:45 AM
Those paper gangstas gonna be dealt wid. Thas all I'm sayin'

Equipoise
5th January 09, 11:48 AM
The young ones are the worst. We've had back to back retaliation murders here every week for the past month. Dealing with onlookers is the best part as you get more reality drama in 30 minutes than you do with a whole season of The Real World.

You'll have prayer circles that break out, screaming, crying, fights.....all done by people who have no relation/knowledge of the deceased at all. Then you'll have people trying to break the crime scene, the news media everywhere... etc. Lots of fun.

partyboy
5th January 09, 11:58 AM
fucking yawn

Equipoise
5th January 09, 11:59 AM
lulz.

Spade: The Real Snake
5th January 09, 12:05 PM

He gonna give them "da virus, yo"?

Phrost
5th January 09, 12:34 PM
That shit's straight out of The Boondocks.

Mr. Mantis
5th January 09, 12:43 PM
I don't know what those boys are tryin' ta say. They sure do use the "N" word a lot though, if you know what I'm sayin'?

Steve
5th January 09, 01:36 PM
if you know what I'm sayin'?

Know what I'm sayin'???

8NTJsIfFaRE

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Cullion
5th January 09, 03:10 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the guys in the video were a pair of random Internet dorks with no connection to the crime at all.

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 03:18 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the guys in the video were a pair of random Internet dorks with no connection to the crime at all.
There are no black dorks.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th January 09, 03:22 PM
Yes there are.

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 03:23 PM
Gimmie yo got damn chain

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th January 09, 04:46 PM
nigga fuck u
serusly

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 06:07 PM
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/7858/motivator4629145dn1.jpg

Milking it while I can

RickTheCritic
5th January 09, 06:07 PM

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Sarah/urkel.jpg

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 06:12 PM
http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Sarah/urkel.jpg

He's brown, not black.

Odacon
5th January 09, 06:25 PM
Wait for it....

qzVJooVke_M

Steve
5th January 09, 06:46 PM

Erm, can't help but think of Mr. Jones (he also comes to mind when a few other insults are mentioned).

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th January 09, 06:47 PM
this is just my observation
but black people don't tip for shit

Equipoise
5th January 09, 06:49 PM
Think of it as reparations.

RickTheCritic
5th January 09, 08:12 PM
Wait for it....

qzVJooVke_M

2_YqT5kf640

Im with Cullion on this, wannabe gangstars cant even jail break an ipod let alone use voice masking software.

Also freeze frame on 0:22, the guy holding the gun is white and so is the guy talking. Sad fact but Its mostly black people that steal from black people

Cullion
5th January 09, 09:01 PM
I haven't even seen any evidence that the alleged robbery even took place. Who is 'soulja boy' and who did he initially make the complaint to?

And yes, the guy at the back looked pretty pale to me.

I hope you're making notes Goon. This is the sort of shit you need to pay attention to if you want to be a LEO, 'special insight into how criminals behave' or no.

Aphid Jones
5th January 09, 09:18 PM
Also freeze frame on 0:22, the guy holding the gun is white and so is the guy talking. Their hands are white; check out the neck shot. It's brown. Black people often have light colored hands.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th January 09, 09:50 PM
Who is 'soulja boy'

LpocrqvP2Yg
Flash in the pan bullshit for people who listen to bad rap.

Mr. Mantis
6th January 09, 10:09 AM
Rap music used to be really good. 25 years ago, it was awesome.

Now, it's pretty much crap.

Phrost
6th January 09, 12:04 PM
Remix!

cQhNY-RAbg4

Equipoise
6th January 09, 12:09 PM
Dirka Dirka?

Phrost
6th January 09, 12:19 PM
6uxwhX3uNhk

Yeah, straight out of the Boondocks.

Zendetta
6th January 09, 12:47 PM
NOT Gangsta, Gangstalicious.

Not Gangsta at all.

Gbemi
6th January 09, 04:59 PM
Rap music used to be really good. 25 years ago, it was awesome.

Now, it's pretty much crap.

Maybe because they were my formative years, but 10-15 years ago had some sweet hip-hop. Music with a message e.g. Concious Style, rappers of the Five percent nation, Public Enemy, Black Moon. Or, how about when every other single that came out had a Reggae interlude?

You don't have to go back 25 years for the good stuff, but agreed, this Soulja Boy stuff is not good at all.

RickTheCritic
6th January 09, 05:48 PM
Soulja boy is just one facet of the hip hop world, when any music genre becomes mainstream it loses quality. There are still pockets of "good" hip hop among them Papoose, Lupe Fiasco etc

RickTheCritic
6th January 09, 05:51 PM
6uxwhX3uNhk

Yeah, straight out of the Boondocks.

I cant find the clip where they kidnap oprah

Aphid Jones
6th January 09, 06:08 PM
Lupe Fiasco His rhymes are pretty weak. Plus he can't breathe properly while rapping.

But he's still a thousand tiers above Soulja Boy.

Equipoise
6th January 09, 07:21 PM
Fiasco's not bad. He's got some clever wording. He just needs more practice. Remember how rough Eminem was when he first started? He tempered his skills to have better flow.

Aphid Jones
6th January 09, 11:24 PM
Biggie Smalls: Overrated or a Hindu Avatar?

Aphid Jones
6th January 09, 11:26 PM

aiVOejVPcM4

Looks like somebody may have.

Mr. Mantis
7th January 09, 12:34 AM
Maybe because they were my formative years, but 10-15 years ago had some sweet hip-hop. Music with a message e.g. Concious Style, rappers of the Five percent nation, Public Enemy, Black Moon. Or, how about when every other single that came out had a Reggae interlude?

You don't have to go back 25 years for the good stuff, but agreed, this Soulja Boy stuff is not good at all.

Dude, I'm just old. I appreciate Public Enemy tho. I stopped listenin' to rap for the most part when I was quite young, as I found punk rock much more suited to my tastes.

Equipoise
7th January 09, 06:53 AM
I think both Tupac and Notorious are overrated. Some of their tracks are decent, most of its crap. Death = Instafame.

Gbemi
7th January 09, 08:32 AM
Dude, I'm just old. I appreciate Public Enemy tho. I stopped listenin' to rap for the most part when I was quite young, as I found punk rock much more suited to my tastes.

Sort of the same here. I started phasing out of hip hop when groups like Onyx were popular. You had your gangsta rappers that rhymed to bring about awareness (and to make money) and then you had your gangsta rappers that genuinely wished to glorify the lifestyle. They became popular, so I thought rap sucked. Got into what became known as Grunge for a while and some metal groups.

But I've turned into my father. As far as hip hop goes, I'm stuck in a time warp. Can't listen to anything outside of the 1990-1997 range. (my dad does this with 70's music)

Gbemi
7th January 09, 08:34 AM
I think both Tupac and Notorious are overrated. Some of their tracks are decent, most of its crap. Death = Instafame.

I lived on Biggies block for 4 years (after he died), legally, I'm required to like him.

Equipoise
7th January 09, 09:33 PM
In Bed-Stuy?

Frank White
7th January 09, 09:41 PM
I met Tupac, but unless you're a twenty year old white girl, you're probably not impressed.

Gezere
7th January 09, 09:47 PM
Tupac was OVERFUCKINGRATED!!!!

Thats right I said it!!!! FUCK TUPAC!!!!

Equipoise
7th January 09, 09:53 PM
Much agreed, now the next question, is he really dead?

Gezere
7th January 09, 09:54 PM
Much agreed, now the next question, is he really dead?
YES!!!
(if not I'll shoot him myself, good thing no one can see this!!!:sniperdance: )

Gbemi
8th January 09, 08:21 AM
In Bed-Stuy?

His apartment was on St. James Place and Fulton. Today, that is technically Clinton Hills. I'm not sure if they change the names of the neighborhoods once the socio economic status and mean income changes, but when I lived there, it was called Clinton Hills and was not considered Bed-Stuy.

I know he did 'business' in Bed-stuy, but I'm not sure if he actually lived there. Today I live in Bed-Stuy.... and of course, realtors are marketing the neighborhood under new names like Stuyvesant Heights.

Either way, its walking distance.

Gbemi
8th January 09, 08:22 AM
I met Tupac, but unless you're a twenty year old white girl, you're probably not impressed.

I met Fat Joe, and I can't even think of a demographic right now that would be impressed.

Shawarma
8th January 09, 08:57 AM
I thought famous rappers lived in fifty million dollar mansions full of hos and blow, as far away from the ghetto as they could possibly get.

Gbemi
8th January 09, 09:04 AM
I thought famous rappers lived in fifty million dollar mansions full of hos and blow, as far away from the ghetto as they could possibly get.

......and spend it all, move back into the ghetto and do reality television (Flavor flav, Hammer)

Yeah, chances are he wasn't there at the time of his death. They still held his funeral there though.

On the other hand, I remember my daughter watching that "making of the band" show with Puffy (or diddy,, or puff doody), and if I remember correctly, he bought a huge brownstone in Bed-Stuy and pimped it out. Wasn't that officially his 'home'?

Gezere
8th January 09, 11:13 AM
Hammer, yes. Flav, no. Flav still has a nice house away from the ghetto.

Gbemi
8th January 09, 01:18 PM
Hammer, yes. Flav, no. Flav still has a nice house away from the ghetto.

Well, he's gone full circle at least once. I was a big fan of PE, and I still remember reading news paper articles about him getting into trouble with drugs and hitting his girl on the Concours in the Bronx back in the 90's. His wealth and good standing have not been constant.

That reminds me, I met flavor flav (in Canada, ironically)..... Only clock lovers would be impressed.

Zendetta
8th January 09, 02:09 PM
I saw PE in concert (opening act for... wait for it... U2! lol!). They opened with a dude coming out dressed as a Klansman pretending to do a spoken word version of "Open Letter to the Black Community". And then they lynched his ass!

This was in South Carolina to boot.

8th January 09, 02:13 PM
I saw DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince open for PE who opened for Run-DMC.

that was a very odd show.

Zendetta
8th January 09, 03:20 PM
DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince open for PE

OK, you got me beat.

I'd LOVE to hear what Chuck D thinks/thought about Ye Freshe Prince.

8th January 09, 03:25 PM
OK, you got me beat.

I'd LOVE to hear what Chuck D thinks/thought about Ye Freshe Prince.

Now or then.

I would figure he might have a vastly differing opinion of the "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" era Will Smith against the "I Am Legend" era Will Smith.

Zendetta
8th January 09, 03:31 PM
All of it, right down to the rumors of Smith being a homosexual scientologist.

8th January 09, 03:36 PM
All of it, right down to the rumors of Smith being a homosexual scientologist.

Uh......

NO NOT HANCOCK!

Gbemi
8th January 09, 03:46 PM
I saw DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince open for PE who opened for Run-DMC.

that was a very odd show.

Three completely different genre of hip hop. The oddest part would be the mood of the audience

Stage 1: Comedic, light hearted rapping with a little 'Dumb Dancing'

Stage 2: Militant, revolutionary concious bringing rhymes meant to wake up the masses

Stage 3: Old school nostalgia on varying topics.. dissing 'sucka mc's' and self engrandizement and footwear.

I would assume Chuck D would have good things to say about Smith. Conscious rappers understood that music couldn't be all serious. You had to entertain too. Wise Intelligent said that the stuff has to play at the parties too. And unlike other rappers of the time, Smith never used expletives just for the sake of using them. (he never used them at all, which ended up being a great career move).

8th January 09, 03:54 PM
It was the Tougher Than Leather tour and "He's The DJ" had just come out....."Nation of Millions" was JUST released so nobody really knew who PE were as the only other album they had was "Bum Rush The Show"....but they did have the S1Ws out on stage in full gear with fake Uzis.

The bill was: JJ Fad ->Fresh Prince -> PE-> Run-DMC.

Not nearly as odd as when I saw Ice-T and he had Kool Moe Dee opening for him.

Gbemi
8th January 09, 03:59 PM
It was the Tougher Than Leather tour and "He's The DJ" had just come out....."Nation of Millions" was JUST released so nobody really knew who PE were as the only other album they had was "Bum Rush The Show"....but they did have the S1Ws out on stage in full gear with fake Uzis.

The bill was: JJ Fad ->Fresh Prince -> PE-> Run-DMC.

Not nearly as odd as when I saw Ice-T and he had Kool Moe Dee opening for him.

+rep if you wore KMD hats and sun glasses

8th January 09, 04:28 PM
+rep if you wore KMD hats and sun glasses

I wasn't nearly that cool. =(

Frank White
8th January 09, 05:13 PM
I saw Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince open up for Public Enemy in Oakland, and The Fresh Prince ran off stage when someone threw a M-80 at him. Hammer was the first act, before anyone had heard of him.

And lest we forget, Kool Moe Dee was essentially the first battle rapper. In the early 80s, when he was with the Treacherous Three, he was the shit.

I slept in Ice T's office once, never met him though. But unless you are a 40 year old white guy, you are not impressed.

TM
8th January 09, 07:36 PM
Here's your #1 argument for the death penalty, protection of gun rights, and putting ricin in the cocaine. Apparently, these guys robbed soulja boy (oh, okay, I get it, that's punny!) and after hearing he claimed seven men had robbed him with AKs, they came forward to show off their Walther PPK and clarify that there were, indeed, only two thugs holding the gat to that sucka's head.

B2FTjvQ1868

Not that's funny! What a wussy.

Aphid Jones
10th January 09, 12:46 PM
Rumor has it his chain will be posted on youtube this week.