PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day Massacre in CA. by man in Santa suit with two guns and a flame thrower.

Stick
25th December 08, 07:16 PM
Here's the story according to the AP (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gm6-_k-0T2iGWVOGoVqXVg8I4HogD959VO080)

COVINA, Calif. (AP) A man dressed as Santa who had been having marital problems opened fire at a Christmas party, leaving more than three people dead in a home that then caught fire, authorities said.

Hours later, police found the body of the suspect, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, 45, at the home of his brother early Thursday in the Sylmar area of Los Angeles. Pardo had died from a single gunshot wound to the head, Los Angeles police Sgt. Martin Guerrero said.

"He was going through some type of marital problems, and we believe that this residence is a relative's residence," Lt. Pat Buchanan said of the house that burned.

Police initally said three people were dead in the shootings and fire late Wednesday. Ed Winter of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office said Thursday that investigators sifting through the ashes of the house found "several" more bodies, but would not say how many.

The bodies were too badly burned to immediately determine whether they died in the shootings or the fire, Winter said. "We have multiple bodies inside," Winter said. "They're extremely charred and burned."

The gunman arrived at the party in Covina late Wednesday and immediately opened fire with a handgun, Buchanan said. Witnesses told police that the man took off the Santa suit and left the scene of the burning house in street clothes.

Winter said the search through the destroyed home would take at least until the end of the day.

Jan Gregory, a neighbor, said about 25 people were at the party when the gunshots rang out and people started running by the house.

She said she saw a teenage boy run from the house screaming, "They shot my family."

Buchanan said three other people were injured. A woman in her 20s and an 8-year-old girl had gunshot wounds that were not life-threatening, and a third person had a broken ankle.

Police received several 911 calls with reports of shots fired at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night, and were still hearing gunshots after they arrived and found the house in flames, Buchanan said.

At first, firefighters were held back by police because shots were still being fired, though it might have been ammunition burning in the blaze, fire Captain Mike Brown said.

Firefighters had extinguished the blaze by about 1:30 a.m. Thursday, fire Captain Mike Brown said.

The two-story home on a cul-de-sac was destroyed in Covina, a quiet suburb 25 miles east of Los Angeles.

"This neighborhood is really quiet," said Jeffrey Barrientos, who lives half a block from the house that burned. Barrientos said the neighborhood's residents were mostly retirees and elderly people.

The thing is, I was just watching NBC nightly news, and the current death toll is at least 6. Furthermore, it was not adressed in the above article, but the psycho used a home made flame thrower- no, not a can of hairspray and a lighter, a flame thrower.

When the news caster said "Christmas party turns deadly at Covina, CA. residence, more after the break", I instantly assumed "fire". When they came back and began to detail how a man in a Santa suit knocked on the door, was let in, drew two handguns and emptied them into the crowded Christmas party and then opened up with his home-made flame thrower I just kind of sat there with my mouth hanging open like a moron....

This is insane.

Also...

qK-85acDd5s

... this horrible piece of shit film is about to see an upswing in sales and rentals.

Hopefully, this incident might forestall the impending remake- sadly it's too late to stop a remake (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0961068/) of the shittastic Valentine's Day themed slasher flick from the 80's (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082782/).

I am going to have to take a moment to accept the fact that a man in a Santa suit just slaughtered a suburban holiday party on Christmas Day.

God damn.

Plasma
25th December 08, 07:28 PM
http://www.robopocalypse.com/RAD/2005_12_25.jpg

Stick
25th December 08, 07:29 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

boondock lee
25th December 08, 07:43 PM
I kinda want to see his home made flamethrower.

Why did he attack that residence?

Tanhalen21
25th December 08, 07:46 PM
Why did he attack that residence?

Probably because he's a fucking lunatic

Stick
25th December 08, 07:50 PM
Just heard on the news, it was his ex-wife's parents' place.

boondock lee
25th December 08, 07:50 PM

But of all the places to go off, why his relative's residence?

I'm thinking that relative was banging his wife.....

or maybe he got a shitty present from his relative.

Shawarma
25th December 08, 07:57 PM
While this is a truly tragic affair, I just can't help thinking that guns akimbo psycho Santa with a flamethrower is just about the most awesome thing I ever heard of.

jubei33
25th December 08, 07:58 PM
at least he didn't make a mistle tow missile, right?

WarPhalange
25th December 08, 08:12 PM
Why did he dress as Santa Claus?

Tanhalen21
25th December 08, 08:15 PM

Equipoise
25th December 08, 08:54 PM

To spread the joy of Christ-mas.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
25th December 08, 09:40 PM
I just got back from the craziest Christmas party ever, you guys won't believe what happened.

Tanhalen21
25th December 08, 09:52 PM
You're such a fag sometimes

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
25th December 08, 09:58 PM
At least I don't sell cigarettes to minors.

Tanhalen21
25th December 08, 09:59 PM
At least I don't sell cigarettes to minors.
Didn't you just recently turn 18?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
25th December 08, 10:06 PM
What does that have to do with you breaking federal law?

Keith
25th December 08, 11:22 PM
Last AP report I read put the death toll at 8. I live in West Covina, this shit happened not very far from me. Freaky.

EuropIan
25th December 08, 11:31 PM
Flamethrower!?

Fuck! Yeah. um.

wat?

Dark Helmet
26th December 08, 01:46 AM
LOL!Don't you americans ever take a break from shooting each other?

HappyOldGuy
26th December 08, 02:02 AM
LOL!Don't you americans ever take a break from shooting each other?

Only when we are invading somewhere with oil...

Yiktin Voxbane
26th December 08, 02:44 AM
Just another gun-nut, why the surprise and amazement ?

nihilist
26th December 08, 02:50 AM
He didn't hurt the reindeer, did he?

Shawarma
26th December 08, 06:14 AM
Tb-Mce9VpmY

jubei33
26th December 08, 09:04 AM
yet one more weird al tune to come to life. Ever since the fat song came true I've heeded his sage wisdom.

Kein Haar
26th December 08, 04:04 PM
MJS is no longer a cock-teasing twink with a hairless anus.

That's funny to me.

He's an adult, and nobody is legally mandated to care about him anymore.

That's also funny to me.

I'll just assume he'll respond with something involving australian economics, because I won't read it.

Cullion
26th December 08, 04:54 PM
This really isn't funny.

nihilist
26th December 08, 04:59 PM
I take reindeer abuse VERY seriously.

EuropIan
26th December 08, 05:01 PM
so who shot him?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th December 08, 05:16 PM
because I won't read it.

You know this is a lie. I know this is a lie. And everyone knows you love me because you just brought me up in a completely unrelated thread.

Kein Haar
26th December 08, 05:23 PM
This really isn't funny.

You're wrong for a number of reasons...not the least of which involves Greenwich mean time.

Tanhalen21
26th December 08, 06:07 PM
You know this is a lie. I know this is a lie. And everyone knows you love me because you just brought me up in a completely unrelated thread.

I'm pretty sure he has you on ignore

Sun Wukong
26th December 08, 11:25 PM
words can't describe how disgusted I am at all this.

nihilist
26th December 08, 11:33 PM
Well words are really the only available option we have open to us at this time so you're going to have to make do.

Arhetton
26th December 08, 11:46 PM
Pretty god damn crazy.

I wonder if this is a killdozer style story (revenge) or if its just a batshit crazy lunatic.

bob
27th December 08, 12:02 AM
I think it's more a naughty/nice culling thing.

nihilist
27th December 08, 12:13 AM
Whoah, our new friend in Uruguay has discovered interweb shnogging.

HappyOldGuy
27th December 08, 12:16 AM
Yay, big ass sex tape spam+tragedy! Two great tastes that taste like sweet peanut butter.

nihilist
27th December 08, 12:21 AM
Yes, sex and violence comprise the base of the online triangle of meaningful existence.

nihilist
27th December 08, 12:21 AM
The third of course being irony.

HappyOldGuy
27th December 08, 12:39 AM
For a woman with no conceivable shread of talent or socially redeemable characteristics whatsoever, who isn't even that pretty... I still wanna do kim kardasian like a heptathalete whore.

Steve
27th December 08, 12:42 AM
For a woman with no conceivable shread of talent or socially redeemable characteristics whatsoever, who isn't even that pretty... I still wanna do kim kardasian like a heptathalete whore.

Tis the season....

Tanhalen21
27th December 08, 01:04 AM
Well, she IS Persian (Armenian), so it makes sense.

Mr. Jones
31st December 08, 05:54 PM
Am I the only one who laughed his ass off when he saw this on the news?

Sun Wukong
31st December 08, 07:39 PM
yeah but you're a worthless piece of crap, so who gives a shit right?

nihilist
31st December 08, 09:22 PM
Am I the only one who laughed his ass off when he saw this on the news? No, GWB got a kick out of it too.

Shawarma
7th January 09, 05:57 AM
Odd thread to advertise sex tapes.

Who the hell are Kim Kardashian and Ray J anyway?

HappyOldGuy
7th January 09, 12:00 PM
Odd thread to advertise sex tapes.

Who the hell are Kim Kardashian and Ray J anyway?

Did I attract a spambot with my comment?

She's bruce jenners stepdaughter who parlayed a sex tape into a reality star career.

Shawarma
7th January 09, 01:11 PM
Seems to be required these days, doesn't it?