PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Degeneration

Neildo
21st December 08, 05:56 AM
Full length CG animated Resident Evil movie somehow managed to slip in under my radar.

JwgQsyPKEXI

Glad my PSP still works, i might actually buy some media for a change. I would happily pay money for this. comes out in a week.

SpringHeeledJack
21st December 08, 08:19 AM
I'm all about some Resident Evil, but I don't know about this. It looks kind of like an extended cut scene. Right at the end it seemed like you were about to be able to take over the character and the game was beginning.

Gezere
21st December 08, 01:59 PM
I have it, ripped it, and converted it to an .avi.

Its not bad. Leon is still badass.

Hitman
21st December 08, 03:34 PM
And again I cry to the heavens about the injustices visited upon the franchise by those evil live action movies.

Oh and yes Leon is epic in his badassedness.

TheMightyMcClaw
21st December 08, 03:52 PM
I'm still waiting for a sequel to Resident Evil: Extinction.
The end of that film suggested that the one psychic chick was going to take an army of clones of herself and use them to invade Japan. And that, my friends, is sheer awesome.

Gezere
21st December 08, 03:54 PM
And again I cry to the heavens about the injustices visited upon the franchise by those evil live action movies.
The first one was actually likeable. It wasn't perfect but you could get some feel of the game from it. The rest were terrible.

Degeneration is better than all of them.

Oh and yes Leon is epic in his badassedness.
Yeah he continues to be badass in Degeneration.

Hitman
21st December 08, 04:48 PM
The first one was actually likeable. It wasn't perfect but you could get some feel of the game from it. The rest were terrible.

I was okay with it until it dawned on me that it was clearly a huge plot by the director to pork Milla Jovovich.

Then I just felt used. And dirty. And hot. Wait, what are we talking about?

Gezere
21st December 08, 07:33 PM
I was okay with it until it dawned on me that it was clearly a huge plot by the director to pork Milla Jovovich.
As an openly heterosexual male, you know a minority now, I'm fine with that.

Then I just felt used. And dirty. And hot. Wait, what are we talking about?
Zombies. Which makes this very weird.

Nasreal
22nd December 08, 02:13 AM
I lol'd when they started coming out of the plain. Door opens: Crreeeeeeek and then Zombie steps out into thin air *flop*.....*flop*..*flop**flop* That was hilarious.

Neildo
22nd December 08, 05:14 AM
oh shit there's an axxo rip up on torrent. so much for buying this LOL

Gezere
22nd December 08, 05:38 AM
I lol'd when they started coming out of the plain. Door opens: Crreeeeeeek and then Zombie steps out into thin air *flop*.....*flop*..*flop**flop* That was hilarious.
I like when Claire was going to go out and look for help and asked the survivors for a weapon. She gets a red and white umbrella.

jvjim
22nd December 08, 05:45 AM
I just like Claire. Truth time: from the first time I powered up Code Veronica on my old Dreamcast, I've had a major crush on her.

Neildo
22nd December 08, 06:03 AM
i played a lot of RE2. i even have it on my PSP so i can play it at work. i liked making claire climb ladders.

mrblackmagic
22nd December 08, 10:10 PM
LOL, same here.
I hated that Claire took so much damage. Jesus, I had to blow a red/green herb mix after one hit from William.

Hitman
23rd December 08, 07:33 PM
As an openly heterosexual male, you know a minority now, I'm fine with that.

Actually if it was a John Mayer I'm-really-good-but-I-do-crappy-things-artistically-to-get-chicks then i'd probably be okay with it.