PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo wings in sour sauce

Dark Helmet
19th December 08, 07:26 PM
Dumping Buffalo wings in sour sauce?Why?

Stop pissing me off!What makes you think that's good?Stop that!Stop pissing me off.

Tanhalen21
19th December 08, 08:27 PM
Did you take LSD today?

Dark Helmet
19th December 08, 11:51 PM
Did you take LSD today?
So you've committed said crime.You don't have to say anything your silence speaks volumes!

Tanhalen21
19th December 08, 11:53 PM
Hey, I'm not the one who did acid and went on a rant about what kind of sauce you should be dipping your wings in.

Dark Helmet
20th December 08, 12:09 AM
Once I was on a date with this chick who dumped her wings into Sour Creme.I sat there numb from the disgust I felt.

Shit!The dip looked a lot like this.
http://ces.ca.uky.edu/lee/fcs/Fruit%20Dip%20Chicken%20Wings%20Spinach%20Dip%20Cr ab%20Dip.htm

Kiko
20th December 08, 03:07 PM
But they serve Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese dressing...
??

Dark Helmet
20th December 08, 04:59 PM
I know right?Turns your stomach!

partyboy
20th December 08, 07:13 PM
pretty much any form of buffalo wings turn your stomach... and then your intestines and then your colon.... finally culminating (hopefully) in a toilet bowl 20 minutes later

Kiko
21st December 08, 07:53 AM
I just don't get buffalo wings. Not a fan of spicy stuff unless it's dunno, interesting and wings just aren't worth the effort especially if they burn your lips off.

Steve
21st December 08, 09:56 AM
The work that it takes to eat them could almost be considered exercise. Except they are so very bad for you.

Why do you think they are served with any type of sauce to begin with?

Kiko
21st December 08, 10:00 AM
MAYBE if you used the mini drumsticks instead of wings it might be worth it. Or turkey wings or.. dunno.. not enough meat on wings. This is why you make soup.