PDA

View Full Version : In this thread you will drink ...

bob
17th December 08, 06:20 AM
with me to celebrate the birth of my daughter today.

Mine's an 18yo Glenlivet. Cheers.

Shawarma
17th December 08, 06:21 AM
You should name her Glenlivet. Cheers!

bob
17th December 08, 06:24 AM
No, my wife let me name the first one Guinness so I guess it's her turn.

Steve
17th December 08, 06:26 AM
Congrats, my friend!

f4n4n
17th December 08, 07:11 AM
If you start drinking for her birth, what you are going to do when she gets through her certain stages? I mean what is left to resort to? When she turns 18 you either already doing or going to do hard drugs.

But hey, congrats, make her a smart, educated, tolerant, friendly person, world knows we need a few on this planet.

f4n4n
17th December 08, 09:12 AM
Get some vodka, a few limes and ice and you are all set...:rolleyes:

Spade: The Real Snake
17th December 08, 09:19 AM
Congrats!

syberia
17th December 08, 09:55 AM
Congrats man! I hope she's all safe and well!! I'm going to have a Bourbon! Not really though, as i have to drive in the morning, but next time i'm out, i'll have one for you mate.

EuropIan
17th December 08, 10:08 AM
I grab me a nice beer.

Oh and congratulations

billy sol hurok
17th December 08, 11:09 AM
Well, mazel tov! -- you're among the few posters whose procreation does not fill me with a sense of dread.

Will lift a glass later: scotch, most likely.

Arhetton
17th December 08, 11:44 AM
congrats mate!

Sun Wukong
17th December 08, 12:06 PM
johnny walker black label.

I'm going to make it a double. one because I'm happy for you. one for all the nights of sleep you are going to lose in 13 years because of teenage boys.

God bless you sir.

SuperGuido
17th December 08, 12:47 PM
Congrats! Make sure you count all her fingers and toes. You can never be too careful, you know.

Kiko
17th December 08, 01:05 PM
Congrats! Presently coffee, but next glass I have worth raising will be to her, her mom and you. Do tell us when you finally decide on a name, eh? Give her a smooch from Auntie Kiko!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
17th December 08, 01:09 PM
Congrats man! I hope she's all safe and well!! I'm going to have a Bourbon! Not really though, as i have to drive in the morning, but next time i'm out, i'll have one for you mate.

A glass of bourbon lays you out until well into the next day, huh?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
17th December 08, 01:09 PM
poundin mah 40 yo

HappyOldGuy
17th December 08, 02:49 PM
No booze for me today, but many congratulations.

Two arms, two legs, one head, right?

Boooooring!

bob
17th December 08, 03:13 PM
Thanks to all for your congrats.

poundin mah 40 yo

Is her name Mrs Robinson?

Congrats! Presently coffee, but next glass I have worth raising will be to her, her mom and you. Do tell us when you finally decide on a name, eh? Give her a smooch from Auntie Kiko!

Thanks Kiko. Name is Freya.

I'm going to make it a double. one because I'm happy for you. one for all the nights of sleep you are going to lose in 13 years because of teenage boys.

's ok chris. She has an older brother who I plan on training to kill. Yeah I'm outsourcing my righteous anger. Also she's not leaving the house on a date until she's at least a purple belt.

Well, mazel tov! -- you're among the few posters whose procreation does not fill me with a sense of dread.

Thanks billy, you should write for Hallmark.

Damnit I am limited to cranberry juice but cheers anyways.

Well you can take a rain check until your girlfriend arrives with the keys.

If you start drinking for her birth, what you are going to do when she gets through her certain stages? I mean what is left to resort to? When she turns 18 you either already doing or going to do hard drugs.

Violence?

No booze for me today, but many congratulations.

Two arms, two legs, one head, right?

Boooooring!

Yeah. But sometimes her eyes turn red and I hear apocalyptic choir music in the distance when she looks at me. Is that a concern?

3moose1
17th December 08, 03:27 PM
Congrats, fine sir!

A glass of Chocolate Milk was downed in your daughter's honor!

mmm, chocolate milk.

Will lift a glass later: scotch, most likely.

Does my procreation fill you with a sense of dread?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
17th December 08, 03:30 PM
No, we're not worried about you having sex at all.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
17th December 08, 03:31 PM
Is her name Mrs Robinson?

beers dont have genders dumbass

3moose1
17th December 08, 03:34 PM
No, we're not worried about you having sex at all.

Touche.

jubei33
17th December 08, 04:38 PM
cheers, Remy XO congrats! how heavy was she?

bob
17th December 08, 04:43 PM
Never ask a lady her weight. (8 pounds in your anachronistic money)

syberia
17th December 08, 04:45 PM
A glass of bourbon lays you out until well into the next day, huh?

Lol, not getting ideas are we? I wish i were that cheap to get drunk...

No I'm on my driving P plates, i have to have a BAC of .00 when i drive and the cops have been out in force latley. I dont want to loose my liscence just because i have a glass in the last day or so.

Name is Freya.

What a pretty name. Means 'Noble Lady' accoring to my mums little book of names.

bob
17th December 08, 04:48 PM
What a pretty name. Means 'Noble Lady' accoring to my mums little book of names.

Lots of different meanings that I've seen but honestly I just like the name. As long as it isn't the goddess of temple prostitution I'm happy.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
17th December 08, 06:48 PM
No I'm on my driving P plates, i have to have a BAC of .00 when i drive and the cops have been out in force latley. I dont want to loose my liscence just because i have a glass in the last day or so.

I have the same restrictions and I just wait for the drunkenness to wear off like a normal person.

jnp
17th December 08, 07:18 PM
Congratulations. Hope you're well rested.

syberia
17th December 08, 07:31 PM
I have the same restrictions and I just wait for the drunkenness to wear off like a normal person.

Yes, well some of us have jobs to go to.

Lots of different meanings that I've seen but honestly I just like the name. As long as it isn't the goddess of temple prostitution I'm happy.

Temple prostitution, you say??

No, pretty sure thats Lily, you should be safe.

WarPhalange
18th December 08, 03:32 AM
with me to celebrate the birth of my daughter today.

Grats.

I don't feel like drinking but I'll eat some yogurt on your behalf.

bob
18th December 08, 03:47 AM
You have special dispensation to work out a mind bendingly difficult physics problem instead of chemically distorting your perceptions.

Neildo
18th December 08, 04:04 AM
I drank all my booze a few days ago. I'll tip one back tomorrow night.

WarPhalange
18th December 08, 04:18 AM
You have special dispensation to work out a mind bendingly difficult physics problem instead of chemically distorting your perceptions.

I'll stick with the yogurt, thank you.

Cullion
18th December 08, 10:43 AM
Congratulations. No booze in the house, and broke in the runnup to Christmas. I'll eat some peanut butter, cheese and tobasco sauce on toast in her honour.

Welcome to the world young lady.

Tanhalen21
18th December 08, 07:26 PM
uOGF3kwXQwc

Congratulations!

nihilist
19th December 08, 02:39 AM
Congratulations. No booze in the house, and broke...

kJm13hML8Vw