PDA

View Full Version : Thread gone?!

f4n4n
9th December 08, 09:05 AM
Yesterday I was reading the Bartender thread in CTC and al of the sudden when I was clicking on the link for the next page, it was gone and when I hit the back button there was a message that I don't have the authority to read this thread and now I can't find it anymore.
I guess it got moved, please tell me where, I wasn't finished with reading ;D

Steve
9th December 08, 03:30 PM
It has been whisked away to where all threads go when they get over the top: The Psycho Anal Club forum. Pony up a supporting membership (a yearly fee of $20 which covers both Bullshido and Sociocide) and you'll be able to enjoy the glory of a real "no holds barred" forum (be careful what you wish for).

Otherwise it will be hidden in the shadows, always there, taunting you... Well, at least we'll be in there, making fun of you behind your back instead of in front of it.

sochin101
9th December 08, 03:56 PM
Dear Steve,
In spite of hanging around the Psycho Anal Club, I am yet to experience any psycho anal.
Please advise how to rectumfy this.
I mean rectify.

regards

s.101 (Mr)

f4n4n
9th December 08, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the info.
Well, I already went of this at BS, is there any payment method that does not involve a credit card in any way? (Last I checked I need one in order to get PayPal)

Kiko
9th December 08, 06:10 PM
Any Bartending threads worth reading will be in the NOM NOM NOM folder. Unless they BELONG in the PAC.

Neildo
10th December 08, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the info.
Well, I already went of this at BS, is there any payment method that does not involve a credit card in any way? (Last I checked I need one in order to get PayPal)

You can get paypal to verify your bank account, and make transfers. it's annoying but it works.

f4n4n
10th December 08, 08:24 AM
Thanks, I will look into it again, maybe it has changed or I was just to blind to find it las time.

f4n4n
8th January 09, 10:51 PM
I haz support member ship now at BS do I haz to buy second one for Sociocide?

nihilist
8th January 09, 10:53 PM
Dear Steve,
In spite of hanging around the Psycho Anal Club, I am yet to experience any psycho anal.
Please advise how to rectumfy this.
I mean rectify.

regards

s.101 (Mr)
Yeah, don't worry Steve.
I'll get right on this.

Steve
8th January 09, 11:20 PM
I haz support member ship now at BS do I haz to buy second one for Sociocide?

Ta DA! Go wild, just don't say I never warned you.

Steve
8th January 09, 11:20 PM
Yeah, don't worry Steve.
I'll get right on this.

Thanks, Reese. I knew I could count on you.

<3

f4n4n
8th January 09, 11:28 PM
Thanks, I will go and play tomorrow, it is about 5:30 am here and I should go and get some sleep... (I want my day to have 32h but only 32h for me and 24h for the rest of the world I could sleep and get everything done, that would be fucking awesome)

Steve
8th January 09, 11:29 PM
No problem.

You might want to change your location field to reflect where ever the hell you are. Just a suggestion.

Neildo
9th January 09, 12:41 AM
(I want my day to have 32h but only 32h for me and 24h for the rest of the world I could sleep and get everything done, that would be fucking awesome)

have you tried meth? it will make this a reality, the only downside being you will be too fucked up to actually do anything productive. it's great.