PDA

View Full Version : lamb

Robot Jesus
1st December 08, 12:04 AM
last night i grilled a leg of lamb.

covered not skin side with a mustard concoction (Dijon, thyme, bunch of garlic, oil, rosemary)

let cook skin up using indirect heat, flipped and rotated at 20 min, cooked another 30. Delicious and rare.

usual i go with a rack of lamb

take a rack, cover in salt,pepper, garlic and thyme.
cook at 350 for 30 min, rest covered for ten.
deglaze pan with red wine vinegar, add rosemary. remove from heat and add Dijon until slightly thickened. serve sauce on the side.
Don't forget garnishes such as: fish shaped crackers, fish shaped candies, fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment.

Kiko
1st December 08, 11:55 AM
Don't forget garnishes such as: fish shaped crackers, fish shaped candies, fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment.

You just want to see if anyone's paying attention, don'cha?

Up until then it looked kinda tasty.

fes_fsa
1st December 08, 12:09 PM
wait... that wasn't part of the recipe?

damn you RJ, you ruined my meal!!!

*shaking fist*

Kiko
1st December 08, 12:10 PM
Fish shaped mint jelly would have worked...

Robot Jesus
1st December 08, 12:15 PM
just finished portal for the x'th time the other day, and my repeated use of the same ingredients reminded me of that quote.

do you have a lamb recipe that doesn't involve mustard? It works with lamb but it still fells wrong to put in on something that isn't a hamburger or a ham sandwich.

Kiko
1st December 08, 12:19 PM
I usually use lots of rosemary, garlic and olive oil without the mustard. You could also throw in some curry instead of the rosemary, make a masala kind of paste/rub. Google a bit and see what appeals to you. Check out the foodnetwork site.