PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend + Car =

Aphid Jones
20th November 08, 12:52 AM
Edit: The real person got involved. End of story.

Yiktin Voxbane
20th November 08, 01:31 AM
Vomit is pooling in my mouth .

That HAS to be a Ladyboy .

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 01:48 AM
I'm LOLing SO hard right now. + rep for you sir.

bob
20th November 08, 01:51 AM
Sucks to be dating a member of the Palpatine family.

Seriously, the funniest thing about that thread was the posters with their skinny muskle poses in their avatars.

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 01:52 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NJM again.

Ah, fuck!

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 01:53 AM
I'm pretty sure the OP was trolling mad hard

Neildo
20th November 08, 01:53 AM
i think my favorite shop in that thread was the paper bag over the head. epic win.

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 01:57 AM
http://z.about.com/d/couponing/1/0/r/0/1/31048.jpg

Neildo
20th November 08, 02:42 AM
y'know, i swear that girls face is just shopped. if you take off the makeup and close the sarlacc maw i bet she looks like a normal chinese girl. looks like she learned how to put on makeup from a linebacker.

Yiktin Voxbane
20th November 08, 02:52 AM
That chop is Rofltastically Lolloriffifc .

tharuz
20th November 08, 02:54 AM
y'know, i swear that girls face is just shopped. if you take off the makeup and close the sarlacc maw i bet she looks like a normal chinese girl. looks like she learned how to put on makeup from a linebacker.

no its not

EDIT: I don't want her contacting me so I just advice you go to ED

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:03 AM
no its not

http://www.myspace.com/fearlessfaith04
First off, how did you find her myspace?

Second, LOOK AT HER MOOD ON MYSPACE LOL

Mood: annoyed http://x.myspacecdn.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/angry.gif

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:05 AM
Encyclopedia dramatica.

reading the whole thread works too,

Steve
20th November 08, 03:06 AM
Edit: The real person got involved. End of story.

Wait, what? You have some connection with this person, legal action is being raised? WTF for the editing?

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:07 AM
I read like 25 pages.

What do you want from me!

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:08 AM
soemone post a picture of her as the joker with the caption!

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:08 AM
Wtf happened?

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:10 AM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Got_my_girlfriend_to_model_for_my_car

Aphid Jones
20th November 08, 03:10 AM
Wait, what? You have some connection with this person, legal action is being raised? WTF for the editing? No, the real person found out about all this and I don't want to spread around this shit if it's someone's recent photographs.

There's a limit. I'm not a channer.

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:12 AM
Can I quote her blog regarding us, the message boarders?

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:13 AM
You just HAD to spoil all the fun.

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:14 AM
Lol I want to know how the first person found her pics.

Aphid Jones
20th November 08, 03:15 AM
Lol I want to know how the first person found her pics.
Myspace.

tharuz
Copypasta from her blog

"Jokes on YOU

Hm...so I've recently been the topic of several internet message boards conversation. I have a few bikini photos on there from a friend of mine. I never said I looked great in a bikini and wasn't going for high-quality photos. It was fun, purely for entertainment, and it was a beautiful day. Some people think I look great in the bikni, others (obviously) think the exact opposite.....
NEWSFLASH: I don't care whichever you think!! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that.
Unlike some people, I have respect and dignity...oh yeah, I also have a LIFE.
Some of these comments I've read are freaking damn hilarious. Some are down right cruel which just shows me that people are THAT insecure about themselves that they have to put others down. Others just follow the crowd because they're fucking ignorant and have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives than sit around on their asses all day and post on message boards.
How about....a fuckin' life, people?
I must admit, the photo shopped pictures seriously made me laugh and forward them to some friends of mine. Kudos to you photo shop artists. Remember, though, to never quit your day job.
I am confident in my skin and who I am. Other people's approval is NOT needed.
The fact that you all are spending hours and hours a day talking about me, I am genuinely thrilled that I can be your entertainment! I'm one step ahead of you and I'll be here all week.
With that, I will be continuing on with my life and keep laughing at yours.
Even pathetic people deserve praise! So, my hat's off to you kiddos!
Oh, and if anybody actually has the balls enough to talk to me directly, that would be totally awesome.

Til then, children.
Ellie "

Second blog

"

One more thing to my new, dear, message board buddies...
The fact that you have spent multiple hours and days making fun of a complete
stranger speaks loudly of your character (or LACK thereof)
You're immature, asshole juveniles.... I understand that. I really do.
You are the lucky ones in that I am strong person whose cruel comments can go in one ear and out the other. I'm confident and can laugh at your comments.
Now think about this...what if I wasn't strong? What if you were making fun of a person who was struggling with different issues and your comments ended up being their breaking point?
Personally, I am glad that this is happening to me rather than somebody else
who may be struggling with self-esteem and other things. What if you drove them to the unspeakables?
You joke about "what if our comments causes suicide"
What if they actually DID?
What if the person of your ridicule did something to harm themself?
How would you feel? You would've helped with that. Congratulations.
I've seen this happen to a person close to me and damn it, I will not let it happen again.
You can have fun and be cruel and heartless because it's not YOU. What if the
tables were turned? What if you had pages and pages of teasing, ridicule,
and cruelty? Have you ever taken a moment to consider what if this was you. Always a different story, huh....
I do feel sorry for you in your waste of time and lack of lives, though. Seriously.
Maybe one day you'll wake up and become a worthwhile person. "

third blog

"last words, then your choice. But Iím done.

Hey to those who like to sit on their asses all day and ridicule complete strangers...just wanted to let you know that you're wasting your time, especially with me.
Your negative words and opinions seriously have no effect on me. I am extremely happy and secure with who I am. I don't care if you think I'm ugly or weird or hideous or whatever other colorful adjectives you've used.
You're entitled to your own opinion, you're entitled to voice them, you're entitled to be morons who waste hours of the day.
For those who keep harassing me about "if you don't want your pictures out, then don't post them" I love it how you turn it in to my fault when YOU should have the dignity and respect not to abuse people's information.
(However, I won't lie...a lot of the photo shopped pictures I saw totally made me laugh and were forwarded on to some friends. Thanks for the laugh at least!)
I didn't post the original pictures. I gave my friend permission to do so. Neither of us knew the extreme you crazy people would take it to.
It was just us playing around with a camera and having a lot fun. Gosh, so sue us.
My Myspace profile will remain open and public solely because I DON'T CARE. Not sure how long it will take it to get in to your skulls. I should not and will not alter anything about me or what I do because some people don't "approve".
I love life. I never claimed to be "hot" or a "model" or whatever. I just claim the beauty of life and I claim the right to embrace passion and be who I want to be.
So, if you would, please leave me the fuck alone already?? I mean, if you feel so compelled to keep leaving comments on how much you hate me, then by all means, go ahead. It's not my time you're wasting. I'm not the idiot here.
I'm not the victim either. You are. You're gifted with precious life and this is how you use it.
That is what makes me sad.
Go out and fucking do something with your LIFE already "

SFGOON
Okay, know what?

I may be a semi-professional asshole, but it's not nice to make fun of Chinese ladies who clog-danced in a Vietnamese minefield.

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 03:22 AM
Myspace.

Right... but I don't go around myspace searching for ass-ugly chicks. I guess he does.

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:23 AM
I think she has a point in her second blog, people comit shootings and suicides over this type of shit....public humilliation.

bob
20th November 08, 03:24 AM
I feel kinda bad now. I think I might post some pics of me in my posing pouch as penance.

tharuz
20th November 08, 03:30 AM
Shouldn't this be on CTC?

Steve
20th November 08, 03:38 AM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj116/MisterMeener/buttgirlbed.gif

Yes, I'm a bad person.

Steve
20th November 08, 03:40 AM
Shouldn't this be on CTC?

You are not going to last long here if you can't read thread titles.

bob
20th November 08, 06:04 AM
There was an Ellie as the Predator youtube in there somewhere which was pretty damn funny.

Kiko
20th November 08, 07:24 AM
Even without the edited stuff, she reminds me of someone from the past....
*snicker*

Yiktin Voxbane
20th November 08, 07:43 AM
Even THINKING that name can gate her in from the umpteenth level of hell .

Quieten them thoughts .

Kiko
20th November 08, 07:45 AM
I wasn't thinking of the name. I've trained myself never to even let it enter my mind. It was the persona and the syntax of them bloggy things that channeled her um...charm.

partyboy
20th November 08, 07:55 AM
i'm sorry, this is just too good

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/67/Ellie_motivator_tree.jpg

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 02:19 PM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj116/MisterMeener/buttgirlbed.gif

Yes, I'm a bad person.

This is exactly what I wanted to do but I have no idea how to do this kind of shit.

Kein Haar
20th November 08, 02:25 PM
She does kinda look like jigsaw, eh?

Mainly it's her smile. Other than that, she's pretty plain....not horrible.

Steve
20th November 08, 02:40 PM
Yeah, she's actually not bad at all. Just fun to jump on the bandwagon sometimes. Just really poor makeup, IMO.

tharuz
20th November 08, 02:46 PM
No....the nose is ugly as well as the eyelids.

and her body is pretty normal skinny but nowhere near a 10.

Shawarma
20th November 08, 02:54 PM
What movie is Steve's little animation from?

WarPhalange
20th November 08, 08:41 PM
What just happened here? Did I miss a bucket of lulz?

partyboy
20th November 08, 10:35 PM
like was said earlier, go here: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Got_my_girlfriend_to_model_for_my_car

then laugh your ass off at some poor ugly girl's misfortune

I particularly liked this one:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/d/d0/Riker.gif/180px-Riker.gif

Sun Wukong
20th November 08, 11:11 PM
seriously, this is bad form. i'm inclined to give a girl a break. There are far worse looking people at nearly every buffet in the country.

Tanhalen21
20th November 08, 11:13 PM
seriously, this is bad form. i'm inclined to give a girl a break. There are far worse looking people at nearly every buffet in the country.
I think the lulz came from the MULTIPLE pics of her modeling on a car in a bikini. Trying to look sexy.

mrblackmagic
21st November 08, 11:54 AM
Okay, know what?

I may be a semi-professional asshole, but it's not nice to make fun of Chinese ladies who clog-danced in a Vietnamese minefield.

Goddammit! How do I get as salty as you?

Kiko
21st November 08, 11:56 AM
If it's posted on the intarweb, it's fair game. This is why I don't post pics.

Tanhalen21
21st November 08, 12:28 PM
If it's posted on the intarweb, it's fair game. This is why I don't post pics.

Awww are you an ugly duckling?

Kiko
21st November 08, 12:37 PM
You'll never know. What I meant is that once an image is posted anywhere, it becomes part of the photoshop melting pot.

fes_fsa
21st November 08, 12:50 PM
What just happened here? Did I miss a bucket of lulz?

the original thread is:
http://forum. bodybuilding. com/showthread. php?t=111777031 (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vZm9ydW0uYm9keWJ1aWxkaW5nLmNvbS9zaG93dG hyZWFkLnBocD90PTExMTc3NzAzMQ==)

it's kind of a circle jerk of "LOL", "i'm puking", and "damn, your girlfriend's ugly" until page 6 or 7.

Steve
21st November 08, 02:56 PM
That is quite the broken link you got there, fes.

fes_fsa
21st November 08, 03:35 PM
That is quite the broken link you got there, fes.

i'm reading the rest of the thread right now (was only halfway through when it popped up in this forum).

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111777031
maybe the site's doing some maintenance.

Sun Wukong
21st November 08, 03:51 PM
I think the lulz came from the MULTIPLE pics of her modeling on a car in a bikini. Trying to look sexy.

Ok well, yeah, but she obviously was enjoying her self and it was probably a self esteem booster for her at the time. I can make fun of a person for their shitty diarrhea filled brain pan, but homely girls with low self esteem are pretty much off the menu for my scorn.

Feryk
21st November 08, 04:00 PM
You'll never know. What I meant is that once an image is posted anywhere, it becomes part of the photoshop melting pot.

We know, Mrs. Robinson.

fes_fsa
21st November 08, 04:14 PM
Ok well, yeah, but she obviously was enjoying her self and it was probably a self esteem booster for her at the time. I can make fun of a person for their shitty diarrhea filled brain pan, but homely girls with low self esteem are pretty much off the menu for my scorn.

she doesn't have low self esteem.

from her myspace:

One more thing to my new, dear, message board buddies...

The fact that you have spent multiple hours and days making fun of a complete
stranger speaks loudly of your character (or LACK thereof)

You're immature, ******* juveniles.... I understand that. I really do.

You are the lucky ones in that I am strong person whose cruel comments can go in one ear and out the other. I'm confident and can laugh at your comments.
Now think about this...what if I wasn't strong? What if you were making fun of a person who was struggling with different issues and your comments ended up being their breaking point?

Personally, I am glad that this is happening to me rather than somebody else
who may be struggling with self-esteem and other things. What if you drove them to the unspeakables?

You joke about "what if our comments causes suicide"

What if they actually DID?

What if the person of your ridicule did something to harm themself?
How would you feel? You would've helped with that. Congratulations.

I've seen this happen to a person close to me and damn it, I will not let it happen again.

You can have fun and be cruel and heartless because it's not YOU. What if the
tables were turned? What if you had pages and pages of teasing, ridicule,
and cruelty? Have you ever taken a moment to consider what if this was you. Always a different story, huh....

I do feel sorry for you in your waste of time and lack of lives, though. Seriously.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and become a worthwhile person.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/mauls/ellie.gif

Kiko
21st November 08, 04:22 PM
We know, Mrs. Robinson.
*smiles*

Tanhalen21
21st November 08, 07:14 PM
I see the Mrs. Robinson thing is catching on. You should change your handle.

Kiko
22nd November 08, 03:23 PM
Perhaps part of it... If you knew who Kiko was, you'd understand.

Tanhalen21
22nd November 08, 03:36 PM
Care to elaborate? Or do you just enjoy taunting me endlessly?

Kiko
22nd November 08, 03:37 PM
I'd hate to bore you..
and yes.

Sun Wukong
23rd November 08, 05:30 AM
she doesn't have low self esteem.

from her myspace:

I thought wimenz were good at spotting low self esteem; maybe it's just some sort of ineffable 6th sense of knowing when a target is vulnerable/somebody they don't want to date.

Fes, that's exactly the defensive posture a person with low self esteem would take.

Feryk
24th November 08, 02:34 PM
Fes, that's exactly the defensive posture a person with low self esteem would take.

She's crying on the inside?

In truth, this thing mushroomed very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if she went from amusement to annoyance to something beyond now. Whether her self esteem is low or not, I would not wish this kind of mockery on my worst enemy.

Okay, maybe my worst enemy. But he has it coming.:wink: