PDA

View Full Version : PETA is at it again: Cooking Mama is a KILLER

Steve
17th November 08, 03:39 PM
If you aren't familiar with the game, here is a short video:

I6lbxe_2tko

Now here is the "wonderful" game that PETA put together to protest the animal abuses portrayed while playing Wii version (Thanksgiving themed, how topical!): http://www.peta.org/cooking-mama/index.asp?c=pcmgb08

Actually, it's kinda fun! But again, PETA is pretty fucking retarded if they think this is going to get me to stop eating meat. I'm kinda getting hungry, now that I think about it...

cyrijl
17th November 08, 04:01 PM
I got through the bonus stage...time for a burger.

syberia
17th November 08, 04:06 PM
I have to say that i have little respect for PETA as an organisation. I dont know why, I dont even know a hell of a lot about them, i just dont.

I didnt play the game, why play the game when i have a pen full of tasty chickens right outside? I'm kidding.

Those are our laying hens.

Anyway, the television just told me i should go veg to stop the emmissions made by the cows in the meat industry, though i dont see the logic there.

jubei33
17th November 08, 04:21 PM
hey, I'm meaner than mama. To be honest, I think O might learn how to cook better using peta's method. They at least teach how to degrouse a turkey and clean it up. good on you peta, encouraging the next generation of cooks.

jubei33
17th November 08, 04:22 PM
cows release methane, which is a greenhouse gas. once you become vegetarian you magically don't damage the environment and don't live of the same cycle as those meat eating heathens do..

you should also buy a prius and drive 4000 miles to the next peta event to protest, better yet take a plane--its like riding the bus, the more people who do it means less cars on the road.

Kiko
17th November 08, 04:28 PM
If someone doesn't eat those cows, they're gonna blow a hole through the ozone layer!

tharuz
17th November 08, 04:40 PM
I suggest we eat the PETA members. Problem solved.

Kiko
17th November 08, 04:45 PM
Eeeew! Can't we just feed 'em to sharks and other hungry carnivores? Endangered tigers?

tharuz
17th November 08, 04:47 PM
No, we need to play the part of horrible meat eaters.

Kiko
17th November 08, 04:47 PM
You do it. I like good meat.

Shawarma
17th November 08, 05:01 PM
I wonder if the PETA guys ever played that old game, The Incredible Machine.

Although the game revolved around designing clever Rube Goldberg machines to accomplish menial tasks, I spent most of my time taking the cats, mice and goldfish in the sandbox mode and torturing the hell out of them by detonating dynamite underneath them, dropping bowling balls on their heads and firing rockets up their assholes. Digital animal cruelty is awesome.

Protest THAT, PETA.

Kiko
17th November 08, 05:03 PM
I'm gonna post a recipe over there! ====================>

Shawarma
17th November 08, 05:05 PM
Skillet of baby seal cooked in whale oil?

Kiko
17th November 08, 05:06 PM
Er.. no.. go look over there! ==========================>>

I have to go check my oven....

syberia
17th November 08, 05:14 PM
cows release methane, which is a greenhouse gas. once you become vegetarian you magically don't damage the environment and don't live of the same cycle as those meat eating heathens do..

Oh, i see, its magic. That explains alot now. See, i thought it would be pointless, because there'd still be cows if no-one ate them. Unless they're going to kill them all. In which case i'd like my steak medium please.

Skillet of baby seal cooked in whale oil?

As well as the steak? Oh, i shouldn't... What the hell, yes please.

And a side of potatoes.

tharuz
17th November 08, 05:38 PM
Have you ever eaten Duck or Rabbit? the cuter the animal the tastier it is.

syberia
17th November 08, 05:48 PM
Duck, yes, rabbit, no. Kangaroo isn't bad. I also liked crocodile, had some in Kenya.

Here: http://www.africanmeccasafaris.com/kenya/nairobi/excursions/carnivore.asp

Good restaurant.

Steve
17th November 08, 06:08 PM
Duck, yes, rabbit, no. Kangaroo isn't bad. I also liked crocodile, had some in Kenya.

Here: http://www.africanmeccasafaris.com/kenya/nairobi/excursions/carnivore.asp

Good restaurant.

I've had croc jerky and gator sushi. The jerky sucked but the sushi wasn't half bad.

EuropIan
17th November 08, 06:13 PM
Wouldn't Gator Tatare be the correct term?

Steve
17th November 08, 06:19 PM
Well, it was in a Japanese restaurant served on rice. It was actually cooked, now that I think about it. Just listed under "sushi rolls."

Shawarma
17th November 08, 06:20 PM
Hmmm. A thought - raw whale. Would that be sashimi or tartare? Whales aren't fish.

syberia
17th November 08, 06:21 PM
I've had croc jerky and gator sushi. The jerky sucked but the sushi wasn't half bad.

... They're different species, are they not? they may well taste the same, i've never had alligator. The croc i had was just awesome. I made the waiter put more on my plate before he escaped.

Shawarma
17th November 08, 06:21 PM
Isn't crocodile awfully tough?

syberia
17th November 08, 06:25 PM
Isn't crocodile awfully tough?
It wasn't really where i had it, but then it was a very good restaurant and well cooked.

Steve
17th November 08, 06:42 PM
It was sure as hell tough as a jerky, like chewing on a fucking piece of bark...

Shawarma
17th November 08, 06:52 PM
It wasn't really where i had it, but then it was a very good restaurant and well cooked.
Bet you a fiver they just fed you excellently cooked and garnished chicken and billed you three times what it's worth.

'S what I would have done.

syberia
17th November 08, 07:43 PM
Bet you a fiver they just fed you excellently cooked and garnished chicken and billed you three times what it's worth.

'S what I would have done.

Didn't click my link, did you? It was definatly not chicken.
It was Carnivore restaurant, nairobi. I had every meat under the sun swanned around me on swords and carved onto my plate by tall, muscular waiters, while a bartender did the rounds to each table and made my drink while i was watching (cant remember the name, it was very sweet and strong). While Kenya was in the middle of political turmoil and the city was shut down i enjoyed a lovely meal. Including the drinks, unlimited meat servings, salad and desert it was about 40 US. Maybe 50, i cant remember exactly.

If i ever get an excuse to go back to Nairobi, this place is getting a visit from me.

jubei33
17th November 08, 08:14 PM
I've had raw chicken before here in Japan. They're crazy and I was drunk; end of story.

tharuz
17th November 08, 10:56 PM
Didn't click my link, did you? It was definatly not chicken.
It was Carnivore restaurant, nairobi. I had every meat under the sun swanned around me on swords and carved onto my plate by tall, muscular waiters, while a bartender did the rounds to each table and made my drink while i was watching (cant remember the name, it was very sweet and strong). While Kenya was in the middle of political turmoil and the city was shut down i enjoyed a lovely meal. Including the drinks, unlimited meat servings, salad and desert it was about 40 US. Maybe 50, i cant remember exactly.

If i ever get an excuse to go back to Nairobi, this place is getting a visit from me.

Of course you've had every meat under the sun.

Lying fattie.

Tanhalen21
18th November 08, 05:35 AM
I don't know about those guys but the eggs I buy don't drip fucking blood and have baby chickens inside of them

Zendetta
18th November 08, 07:18 PM
So you've never tried Balut, then.

nihilist
8th January 09, 10:58 PM
PETA wants to start calling fish "Sea Kittens" to dissuade people from eating them.

What next? "Pasture Pussy"?

Tanhalen21
8th January 09, 11:00 PM
I think we should all go on a strict PETA diet. Meaning we eat only PETA members.

WarPhalange
9th January 09, 01:21 AM
They are malnourished, hence you will end up malnourished.

Truculent Sheep
9th January 09, 07:14 AM
There's a vegan pr0hn movement on the web, if memory serves: a perfect fusion of sanctimonious twattery, body odour and unshaved armpits.

Also, whenever I eat meat, I hum the chorus to 'Carnivore'.

Zendetta
9th January 09, 12:56 PM
^^^ It begs the question once again: Can Vegan Girls Swallow?

Most of 'em could use the protein.

nihilist
10th January 09, 01:27 AM
OMG! THE SPERM KITTENS!!!

Zendetta
10th January 09, 03:47 PM
I dated a vegetarian who was concerned about this. Because I wasn't a vegetarian, she was concerned that it would be like eating meat (lol) by proxy.

I had her eating venison within a month or two.

Tanhalen21
10th January 09, 03:53 PM
I dated a vegetarian who was concerned about this. Because I wasn't a vegetarian, she was concerned that it would be like eating meat (lol) by proxy.
That's when you cum in that stupid bitch's fucking eyes

Toby Christensen
15th January 09, 11:53 PM

I had her eating venison within a month or two.

That's what I love about Zendetta. You're so damn PERSUASIVE.