PDA

View Full Version : all other food is now osilete

Robot Jesus
10th November 08, 02:40 AM
I give you Deep fried bacon
http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/110508det_cst_feed_20081104_18_08_54_17-282-400.imageContent

First there was Wendy's "Baconator," two quarter-pound burgers topped off with six strips of bacon. Hot 'n' juicy indeed.

Then J&D's smoky Bacon Salt, billed as delivering the flavor without the fat, the frying or the filthy kitchen, hit the shelves of Meijer, Jewel and other area grocery stores in September.
And this month, we saw the unveiling of breaded, deep-fried bacon -- dressed in country gravy -- at Risque Cafe in Lake View.

If we know anything about these strips of cured and smoked meat, it's this: Bacon is the new black.

It's a billion-dollar-a-year business and that's just retail sales alone.

At Risque Cafe, 3419 N. Clark, country-fried bacon ($6) is on the appetizer menu. Raw bacon strips are put in an egg wash, dredged in a heavily peppered flour and then deep fried in vegetable oil, says chef Andrew Niemeyer.

A white gravy is served on the side. What you have is something that sounds very much like chicken fried steak, which fits in well with the barbecue smoke shack theme Risque is going for.

"It's something my friends and I tossed around when I was in culinary school," says Niemeyer, a 2005 graduate of the Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago. "Just hearing about it makes your heart skip a beat."

So this whole wonderful idea was his, something to remember when you curse the results of your next cholesterol test.

If you don't want your bacon messed with, then head over to Bucktown's Chinaski's Bar, 1935 N. Damen, which offers all-you-can eat bacon on the first Monday of every month. For free.

"All true religions have to have some monthly faith meeting," says one employee, when asked about the purpose of the bottomless bacon bowl.

If you want a meal in a bun, check out Wendy's $4.69 Baconator, introduced last year. With six slices of bacon, it probably should be washed down with a little Lipitor.

Curious about an unusual edible or kitchen tool? Want to share some mysteries in your own cabinets? E-mail the Food Detective at [email protected]

http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/food/1259952,FOO-News-det05.article

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 03:15 AM
This is fucking gross

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 03:17 AM
"If you don't want your bacon messed with, then head over to Bucktown's Chinaski's Bar, 1935 N. Damen, which offers all-you-can eat bacon on the first Monday of every month. For free.

"All true religions have to have some monthly faith meeting," says one employee, when asked about the purpose of the bottomless bacon bowl."

LOL ALL TRUE RELIGIONS. That's not an attack on Judaism/Islam at all.

Robot Jesus
10th November 08, 03:43 AM
not that i can see, the point was all true religion meet once or more in a month. it was insinuating that bacon worship is one of may true religions.

only an insult in the way that other religions exist is an insult.

Neildo
10th November 08, 03:46 AM
that stuff has to be lethal. deep fried bacon, with creamy dip? coronary stick.

barf.

i had a baconator once though. i psyched myself up to eat it, and then it wasn't so bad after all. being drunk helped.

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 04:06 AM
not that i can see, the point was all true religion meet once or more in a month. it was insinuating that bacon worship is one of may true religions.

only an insult in the way that other religions exist is an insult.
Oh ok I understand now LOL I thought it was like a gathering where Christians get together and eat bacon because only people with TRUE religion are allowed to eat bacon (IE BAPTISTS)

bob
10th November 08, 04:13 AM
http://home.egge.net/%7Esavory/friedmars.jpg

Deep fried bacon at least makes a kind of sense. The deep fried mars bar on the other hand...

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 04:32 AM
All other food is now OCELOT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Salvador_Dali_NYWTS.jpg/451px-Salvador_Dali_NYWTS.jpg

Robot Jesus
10th November 08, 04:33 AM
Tried to make one of those when i worked at A&W thing kept melting in the fryer before the batter hardened.

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 04:43 AM
Clearly you don't have the culinary capability to fry candy bars.

Robot Jesus
10th November 08, 04:46 AM
what candy bars?

SpringHeeledJack
10th November 08, 07:57 AM
http://home.egge.net/%7Esavory/friedmars.jpg

Deep fried bacon at least makes a kind of sense. The deep fried mars bar on the other hand...Mars bars make more sense than this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2140/1548351116_278d587d8d.jpg

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 12:42 PM
LOL HOW DO DEEP FRIED LIQUIDS

Robot Jesus
10th November 08, 12:45 PM
from what i understand its a funnel cake with a lot of Pepsi in it.

rsobrien
10th November 08, 02:56 PM
Deep fried candy bars are great.

To keep from melting, you need lots of batter, preferably tempura.

Isn't bacon already fried? Is the big difference the batter?

Domite
10th November 08, 03:31 PM
lmao deep fried pepsi.

Steve
10th November 08, 04:15 PM
Fuck that, deep fried beer FTW.

Mr. Mantis
10th November 08, 05:04 PM
Apparently, deep fried PB&J is supposed to be good. Imagine a sandwich, quartered, dipped in pancake batter and thrown into the fryer.

Kiko
10th November 08, 05:19 PM
Apparently, deep fried PB&J is supposed to be good. Imagine a sandwich, quartered, dipped in pancake batter and thrown into the fryer.

Isn't that what Elvis used to eat? Oh, wait.. that was deep fried peanut butter & BANANA sammiches!

Hey, is that a US mars bar or a Brit one? I think your Mars bar is our Milky way.

Wouldn't you freeze the candy bar before frying it?

WarPhalange
10th November 08, 05:51 PM
You people make me fucking sick.

Cullion
10th November 08, 07:22 PM
Isn't that what Elvis used to eat? Oh, wait.. that was deep fried peanut butter & BANANA sammiches!

Hey, is that a US mars bar or a Brit one? I think your Mars bar is our Milky way.

We have Mars Bars and Milky Ways here. Milky Ways are smaller and softer but they look simillar otherwise.

Tanhalen21
10th November 08, 08:26 PM
Milky Ways are smaller and softer but they look simillar otherwise.

So it's similar to the differences in male genitalia too then?

Equipoise
10th November 08, 10:01 PM

Negative, it would explode due to the rapid thermal expansion leaving you covered in hot oil, chocolate and nougat. Interesting way to die.

As for it falling apart in the deep fryer; it could be one of two things:

1. Not enough batter/wrong consistency, etc.

2. Oil's not hot enough.

Kiko
11th November 08, 12:17 PM
This is why I very rarely deep fry anything...

bob
11th November 08, 03:32 PM
All other food will now oscillate.

Kiko
11th November 08, 04:47 PM
Visualize whirled peas!

Mr. Mantis
12th November 08, 01:07 PM
Negative, it would explode due to the rapid thermal expansion leaving you covered in hot oil, chocolate and nougat. Interesting way to die.

No it wouldn't.

EuropIan
12th November 08, 01:13 PM
My dad told me once "deep fry a chair, and people will eat it."

Seems like there is some truth to those words

Feryk
12th November 08, 01:44 PM
No it wouldn't.

Same principle as the idiots that try and deep fry a frozen turkey - and light themselves on fire in the process, isn't it?

Kiko
12th November 08, 04:33 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/oscillatingfanclub/OFCepcover.jpg

SpringHeeledJack
12th November 08, 04:43 PM
Same principle as the idiots that try and deep fry a frozen turkey - and light themselves on fire in the process, isn't it?Maybe it has to do with the size of the food compared to the volume of grease? I don't really know, but it is awesome to drop a turkey in a hot fryer and watch a geyser of oil shoot out its asshole. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Phrost
12th November 08, 06:02 PM
What the fuck is "osilete"?

Kein Haar
12th November 08, 06:20 PM
Bacon fries in its own fat.

What is the big leap here?

Equipoise
12th November 08, 08:20 PM
So do most meats, it doesn't mean you cover them in batter.

Yiktin Voxbane
12th November 08, 09:55 PM
How do you tittilate an Ocelot ?

You oscillate its tits a lot .

Kiko
13th November 08, 11:46 AM
With or without tassels?

Tanhalen21
13th November 08, 08:55 PM
OCELOTS ARE INNOCENT CUTIES LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS

Kiko
14th November 08, 06:38 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_ltonPQWBJGU/RqinCbmlLzI/AAAAAAAAAvY/MFKLt59IZUM/s400/Ocelot+Crossing.jpg

Get ready.....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2007/11/071129094756-large.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww!

And if your ocelot needs a trim....
http://www.symetri.com/blog/images/ocelot-grooming-greensboro-.jpg

rsobrien
14th November 08, 09:03 AM
Gimme all you Ocelooottttsssss!!!!!11!

http://www.rathergood.com/ocelot/

Equipoise
14th November 08, 10:04 AM
http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/mgs2/ocelot/images/mgs2_ocelot_photo_04_dp.jpg

???

Tanhalen21
14th November 08, 01:48 PM
Gimme all you Ocelooottttsssss!!!!!11!

http://www.rathergood.com/ocelot/

I can't .... stop..... watching.....

Kiko
14th November 08, 01:51 PM
There's more on the main page.

Zendetta
14th November 08, 01:53 PM
Find The Immigrant Song (Viking Kittens) and First Drink of the Day.

Kiko
14th November 08, 01:55 PM
We Like the Moon is special, too.

They got a pepper bar!

Steve
14th November 08, 01:59 PM
SQtDnvmmS1E

Tanhalen21
14th November 08, 02:01 PM
Ocelots are now my favourite animal.

Tanhalen21
14th November 08, 02:03 PM
Woman 1: "This is when he might spray."
Woman 2: "I know, right in my face."
Woman 1: "Well that'd be a good picture."
Woman 2: "Hehe, I know."

Awesome.

Mr. Mantis
15th November 08, 05:28 PM
Same principle as the idiots that try and deep fry a frozen turkey - and light themselves on fire in the process, isn't it?
I never heard about that one. I suppose it would cause the water, which would be trapped as ice, to cause a more violent effect. Usually, people light themselves on fire when they have too much oil in the pot, or a lot of water.

When I worked in a restaurant, we would make our mozzarella sticks ahead of time and freeze them. When we got an order, we took them straight from the freeze and put them in the deep fryer. I never had an explosion out of the ordinary fryer bubble up. I'd suppose a frozen candy bar would not be much different.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet money it would not "explode".

Equipoise
15th November 08, 06:25 PM
I never heard about that one. I suppose it would cause the water, which would be trapped as ice, to cause a more violent effect. Usually, people light themselves on fire when they have too much oil in the pot, or a lot of water.

When I worked in a restaurant, we would make our mozzarella sticks ahead of time and freeze them. When we got an order, we took them straight from the freeze and put them in the deep fryer. I never had an explosion out of the ordinary fryer bubble up. I'd suppose a frozen candy bar would not be much different.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet money it would not "explode".

A turkey? Go for it. I'll take the bet that it'll kill you and set your yard on fire.

Yiktin Voxbane
15th November 08, 11:23 PM
Iggy pop loves ocelots also (http://www.rathergood.com/ocelot/)

Tanhalen21
16th November 08, 05:06 AM
Iggy pop loves ocelots also (http://www.rathergood.com/ocelot/)
Way to post the same thing that was posted a few posts ago.

Kiko
16th November 08, 07:19 AM
Way to post the same thing that was posted a few posts ago.

You can't stop watching it, so why is this a problem?

Yiktin Voxbane
1st January 09, 06:36 AM
Oops on re-post , mY bAdd ....

Now, to the news :

Baconnaise™, available in Regular and Lite, is the newest addition to the J&D’s family.

We started with a customer request to make “spreadable bacon, namely mayonnaise.” At first, we were skeptical. Mostly because neither one of us really liked mayo much.

Then we started talking to people about whether a bacon-flavored mayonnaise would fly. We heard from a lot of people that just couldn’t wait for us to make it so they could use it on everything. They told us that sometimes they didn’t want salt, they just wanted bacon – so just mixing Bacon Salt and mayonnaise wouldn’t cut it. They wanted less mayo taste and more bacon taste – it should be Baconnaise, not “Mayocon” we heard. And many people requested a Lite and a Regular version, because some people loved Lite mayos and some people hated it (with a passion).

So we set out on another bacon-flavored adventure. Could we make a mayonnaise product that met our own high bacony standards? Could we get people as excited as they were for Bacon Salt (for which shrines have been built and songs have been written)?

It was at that point that we began a very unhealthy morning routine: eat a slice of bacon, try a version of Baconnaise, eat a slice of bacon. Compare. Improve. Repeat. Over the 6 months it took us to make Baconnaise, we estimate that we probably ate 20 pounds of bacon, consumed 5 large jars of mayonnaise and took 2 years off of our lives – looking for that exact and delicious flavor that we would be proud to call Baconnaise.

And then we did it. We tasted the smooth and slightly smoky taste that would henceforth be known as Baconnaise, The Ultimate Bacon Flavored Spread. We put it on sandwiches, salads, dips, fish, chicken, burgers and more. And they were all delicious!

But was it just us? We wanted to know. Had we ruined our taste buds eating so much bacon and mayo? So we had other people taste it. Our friends. Our family. The electrician. The box maker. The women at the deli. Anyone that came into our office. Random people on the street.

And here’s what we heard:

* From our friends: “Dude. Are you serious?? That’s incredible. Dude. Dude. Dude.” (it’s a Gen X thing)
* From our families, who, along with us, taste tested more mayonnaise than any human being should ever eat: “You’re making me taste that again? Fine… Oh. Oh wow. Oh man. That’s perfect! Can I have more?” (sorry, none left)
* From the electrician: “Whoa. Give me some, and the lights in your office are free. Damn.” (free lights, yeah!)
* From the women at the deli: “Ooooh. Get me a sandwich. I’m putting this on a sandwich right now. Nice.” (turkey and Baconnaise: win)
* From the box maker (with Texas accent): “OK, now. Tell me a sandwich that wouldn’t taste better with that?? What wouldn’t I put this on? Why would I ever use mayonnaise? Why? I’m never buying regular mayonnaise again.” (we still don’t have an answer for that one)

But don’t just take our word for it, check out some of the quotes and videos of friends and random strangers trying Baconnaise here [on the site]. And then try it for yourself and you’ll see what everyone is talking about!

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 03:41 AM
Deepfried Mars Bars are excellent. I used to chew through about six of those a day down on the Gold Coast, go for a short walk then swim in the pool with a blonde beach bunny....

So in short, HOW DARE YOU IMPUGN THE FRIED MARS BAR!

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 03:41 AM
Bacon flavouring of this sort seems to beat chicken salt. Sure, Australia INVENTED chicken salt, but who EATS it?

Feryk
12th January 09, 03:23 PM
Deepfried Mars Bars are excellent. I used to chew through about six of those a day down on the Gold Coast, go for a short walk then swim in the pool with a blonde beach bunny....

So in short, HOW DARE YOU IMPUGN THE FRIED MARS BAR!

I call bullshit. You would weigh 9000lbs. if you did this even one time.

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 05:27 PM
I used to have (and still do have) a fast metabolism. When I currently received some news that depressed me I lost 5kg in two days.

Stress: The REAL body shaper and fat reducer (tm)

(Interviewer) "So Toby. tell us, what is involved in this "stress" diet
(Me) "Oh, a lot less than you think"
(Interviewer feigns surprise. The cameras catch Toby cracking his knuckles and glaring at her)
(Interviewer) "So, are there any pills, powders, shakes or anything like that involved"
(Toby) "No."
(Interviewer) "Ah, perhaps a machine like the abcurler"
(Toby) "No, rather it involves alternately lying around and walking around and a minimalist diet"
(Interviewer moves from false surprise to false enthusiasm) "So, it fits in with the 'go-go-go' lifestyles we all have...
(Toby) No... no I have no idea what you're talking about

(Awkward silence. The interviewer moves uncomfortably in her seat. Toby gets up, cracks his back and sits down. He resumes looking angrily at the interviewer)

(Interviewer) "You know, things like picking the kids up from school, work commitments..."
(Toby) "Look here you stupid bitch, I have had a failed marriage and got rejected for a huge job contract. THOSE are the sorts of things that get the Stress (TM) diet to continue onward. It's a sort of negative momentum. Look at the ascetics in the world, bunch of wiry scrawny bastards the lot of them."
(Interviewer) "So, the Stress diet is available in installments of gmmph mmm mmm HMMMPPH"

(Toby has lunged at the interviewer and has her in a headlock. Cut to static)

Steve
12th January 09, 05:45 PM
It ALWAYS seems to end in a headlock.

Toby, you should either learn a new move, or even better, stop with the violence all together.

Syntactical Disruptorize
12th January 09, 06:02 PM
I call bullshit. You would weigh 9000lbs. if you did this even one time.
He talks about going with blond beach bunnies, and you call him on the Mars bars?

The whole thing is obviously a lie.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 09:40 PM
was that really toby's picture earlier? because by all indications he's pretty damn flabby.

Syntactical Disruptorize
12th January 09, 10:08 PM
Yes, that was Toby's picture. It's all explained in another thread (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1377112#post1377112).

And yeah, he packs the pudge. But the blond beach bunny thing? That wasn't even possible for him.

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 10:20 PM
Steve: I have some other moves. A tough guy I am not, a totally non-violent person I am not and I'm not about to unlearn what I learnt because ANYBODY else thinks it's a good idea. I refuse to be an out-and-out pacifist. Doesn't work. People are weird and I need methods of protecting myself.

MEGA: I was pretty flabby, yeah. But 5kg in two days is pretty impressive. Plus my medication makes me gain weight.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 10:20 PM
that's so sad

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 10:22 PM
That's a bit out of context. Would you care to add which part of it is sad? (Please try to refrain from being a smart-arse and saying "all of it".)

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 10:23 PM
all of it
but mostly that you're fat

Syntactical Disruptorize
12th January 09, 10:24 PM
MEGA: I was pretty flabby, yeah. But 5kg in two days is a great big lie.
Fixed!

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 10:27 PM
I said I lost 5kg in two days. It ain't natural for me to be fat.

My twin brother only weighs 68kg and he's 180cm. Very delicate specimen. I used to be like that until I got it into my head I was about to face my opponent in ring wrestling (not currently true).

Hey, you're a pill popper, yeah? I'm sure we could slip you some of my stronger meds for when you get buggered. Make it more "pleasurable" or something.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 10:32 PM
170 pounds at like 5'11" is skinny? I wouldn't call myself a pill popper

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 10:37 PM
Right, yeah...

Well, he is very "finely built"; we both are. He chose the gym and law and linguistics and buggery. I chose resentment, sittting around, walking and crappling.

In other news, is that a check shirt with your jeans. Really?

Mee-oow.

Fuck, all you need is the meth head teeth, a pitbull terrier driven mad by abuse and neglect and a rusty ute.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 11:40 PM
i'm not really a checkered shirt type of guy

Toby Christensen
12th January 09, 11:42 PM
The jeans thread would suggest otherwise.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 11:44 PM
jeans are rugged, flannel shirts are ironic
plus i already went through that phase a couple years ago. still have my flannels.

Syntactical Disruptorize
12th January 09, 11:44 PM
He was obviously trolling you, Toby. That's not him.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 11:45 PM
Are you calling me fat?

Syntactical Disruptorize
12th January 09, 11:50 PM
No, but I believe you were trolling us. Were you?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th January 09, 11:52 PM
Would I do that?

lant3rn
12th January 09, 11:55 PM
170 pounds at like 5'11" is skinny? I wouldn't call myself a pill popper

I'd say so

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th January 09, 12:46 AM
that's really the upper limits of a normal healthy weight.

lant3rn
13th January 09, 01:02 AM
Are you basing this on the bmi chart? because ocording to that i'm over weight. even though my % body fat test says the opposite.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th January 09, 01:56 AM
Would I do that?
Why wouldn't you?

Steve
13th January 09, 01:57 AM
Word to the wise: MJS has some body image issues, primarily involving everyone else's body.

Equipoise
14th January 09, 11:26 PM

Shut up, please. You've ventured into a realm of having no fucking clue what you're talking about.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th January 09, 12:43 AM
lol
According to just about every resource I could find 174 is borderline overweight for 5'11". It usually starts around 180. It's different if you lift, sure, but to say that 5'11" 175 pounds is skinny and then chide me for having misconceptions about bodyweight?

Equipoise
15th January 09, 01:42 AM
Ok. First off I'm a certified PT and Nutritionist which has been validated on Bullshido.
So I have some experience in this field.

Second, each individual is done a case by case basis. "Skinny" is a relative term and therefore can not be used as fair assessment.

175 lbs for a male of 5'11 is not by any means a stretch of the imagination, nor does it make him heavy.

Toby Christensen
15th January 09, 03:13 AM
The man's a spindle, honestly. I'm getting more towards that shape.

Feryk
15th January 09, 07:12 PM
Equipoise,

Isn't obesity determined by body fat percentage or something? According to the BMI, I'm supposed to be 185lbs at 6'4". Seems silly to me.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th January 09, 07:17 PM
200 - 210 would be your upper limit on the BMI scale. It's not really a bad system at all if you're an Average Joe, it's just that Equipoise doesn't like it because it calls him fat. He doesn't realize that the question was whether or not whatever weight we were arguing about was even skinny. But he's not very smart so who's surprised?

Equipoise
15th January 09, 07:50 PM
The BMI is such an horribly inaccurate measure of body composition and health.

MJS, stop already. Your area of expertise extends to pot smoking, mooching off of your parents and what you read in last month's Cosmo. You're the last one that should be making any comments about fitness.

As for being skinny, I already told you that it's a relative term and therefore is a poor determinant of what is a good body composition. Therefore you can only make a conclusion about someone's fitness on a case by case basis. In other words, take your head out of your ass so you stop spouting off rampant bullshit.

Feryk- Correct! However using the BMI to determine your body composition level is using a set of basic assumptions with little actual logic or science to determine the answer. Therefore it's worthless.

Cullion
15th January 09, 08:01 PM
I'm fat at 22% bodyfat at 5'9". If I had 10% bodyfat (with no muscle loss) I'd weigh about 190lbs. Last time I weighed 190lbs I had visible abs, so that sounds about right.

I once dropped down to 165lbs through shitty lifestyle, which you would think was a healthy weight for my height, but I had hollow cheeks and felt weak and lethargic.

Mike Tyson had an 'obese' BMI all through the height of his career, even when he was down to fighting weight.

BMI just isn't very accurate at all. I just have broad shoulders and built up muscle in my teens from doing a lot of bodyweight exercises. My bodyfat % (and looking in the mirror) is what tells me if I'm fat or not.

Equipoise
15th January 09, 08:19 PM
We have some guys on the SRT that look overweight and aren't ripped but they can perform fantastically in the areas of PT with little problem. It's a case by case basis. Some endomorphic individuals have a predisposition towards being or looking overweight however it doesn't make them the former using just looks or the BMI alone.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th January 09, 08:50 PM
What part of "Average Joe" is too hard for you guys? That's exactly what BMI is a measure of, your bodyweight compared to an average. You're all just as wrong as anyone else would be if they tried to use outliers to disprove an average.

But actually the funniest part is how hypocritical you guys are being. Some measure of general health suggests you might be too fat? NUH UH IT MUST BE WRONG. Why don't you tell me about the fluoride in my water too?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th January 09, 08:51 PM
What part of "Average Joe" is too hard for you guys? That's exactly what BMI is a measure of, your bodyweight compared to an average. You're all just as wrong as anyone else would be if they tried to use outliers to disprove an average.

But actually the funniest part is how hypocritical you guys are being. Some measure of general health suggests you might be too fat? NUH UH IT MUST BE WRONG.

Toby Christensen
15th January 09, 09:16 PM
I support fluoride. I've never had a filling as a result.

lant3rn
15th January 09, 10:29 PM

But actually the funniest part is how hypocritical you guys are being. Some measure of general health suggests you might be too fat? NUH UH IT MUST BE WRONG. Why don't you tell me about the fluoride in my water too?
actually your comparing your mass to your frame. So when the bmi tells you your overweight, it's saying you might have more mass than your frame can support.

And it's not a good indication of fitness level or health... at all.