PDA

View Full Version : Vigilante biker reports speeders to police

Madgrenade
3rd November 08, 12:00 PM
I had to share this with you guys because I laughed so hard I nearly cried.

Not just because of the story:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2008/October/27-31/oct2908-vigilante-biker/?&R=EPI-103868

But at the outpouring of sentiment that has followed:

http://answers.polldaddy.com/viewPoll.aspx?view=results&id=1055304

Some of these comments are pure gold.

Domite
3rd November 08, 12:02 PM
It's a sad day when this is what passes for a vigilante biker.

Madgrenade
3rd November 08, 12:11 PM
Would it be better if he were swinging a chain into oncoming speeders faces?

Arhetton
3rd November 08, 12:23 PM
awesome

SpringHeeledJack
3rd November 08, 02:02 PM
Would it be better if he were swinging a chain into oncoming speeders faces?It would be better if someone whipped his bitter old ass. I had a guy like this in my old neighborhood. He was a police academy washout who ended up working as a litter/animal control officer, I suppose just so he could feel some sense of authority. Anytime he'd see us riding our dirt bikes outside of our property he'd call the cops. I ended up being handcuffed and put in the back of a cop car when I was six due to that old fuck's snitching (eventually I was able to get some retribution, but I'm not going to incriminate myself anymore than I already have on this site).

This guy likely hit the nail on the head, especially the part I bolded:

What a twat

When I was small I was taught something this guy should remember! " Let he without sin cast the first stone!"

Also can anyone tell me why an instructor needs strobe lights and fog lights (which at an angle the fog lights obscure his number plate) on the back of his bike. I suspect he is a failed recruit policeman due to his dick head attitude. I bet he wears all the high-vis jacket and a copy of the police helmets!

As somebody else said, lets have a bike meet outside his house. Everyone from all over the country, and then lets follow him every where he goes with a camera and record all he does.

Probably bullied at home by his wife.

Madgrenade
3rd November 08, 02:16 PM
From what I gathered from the comments, people know who he is and they know what he's been doing, the police try to avoid him, his evidence is inadmissable, he's never been a legitimate riding instructor and he's probably going to get run off the road sometime in the near future.

Tanhalen21
3rd November 08, 02:19 PM
Would it be better if he were swinging a chain into oncoming speeders faces?

Infinitely.

SpringHeeledJack
3rd November 08, 02:38 PM
From what I gathered from the comments, people know who he is and they know what he's been doing, the police try to avoid him, his evidence is inadmissable, he's never been a legitimate riding instructor and he's probably going to get run off the road sometime in the near future.Yeah, I've been reading the comments for the last few minutes now. This guy is pathological. He has strobes on his bike and actually pulls guys over and intimidates, or tries to intimidate them by acting like a real cop. Seriously, he's lucky someone hasn't hurt him for that shit.

bob
3rd November 08, 02:43 PM
I ended up being handcuffed and put in the back of a cop car when I was six due to that old fuck's snitching

That is fucking disgraceful.

Kein Haar
3rd November 08, 03:08 PM
And that handcuffing wasn't by the police!

Domite
3rd November 08, 04:26 PM
Zing!

Zendetta
3rd November 08, 06:00 PM
I think this guy should be tortured to death.

LOL! It appears this has generated some rather strong feelings!

kungfujew
4th November 08, 01:06 AM
And that handcuffing wasn't by the police!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/proxyteen/Patriot.jpg

Steve
4th November 08, 01:10 AM
Oddball Smith

With a name like that I'd expect nothing less.

Kein Haar
8th November 08, 09:01 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/proxyteen/Patriot.jpg

But he was actually....

....oooohhhh.

Cullion
8th November 08, 07:22 PM
Elvis used to drive around in a truck and play the vigilante.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8th November 08, 07:48 PM
His other accomplishments include dying on the toilet and biting Liberace's style.