PDA

View Full Version : Hey, wouldn't you know that Coke does work to prevent...you know...

Quikfeet509
3rd October 08, 10:28 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26996167/

I remember hearing this urban legend when I was in sex ed in 7th grade where it was shot down by the teacher. I'm happy to report we live in a world where important research like whether or not cola can be used as a contraceptive is actually rewarded and reported.

Two thumbs up.

WarPhalange
3rd October 08, 10:30 AM
Take that, Pepsi.

Zendetta
3rd October 08, 10:36 AM
I always heard the strippers were big into Coke, but I was imagining them doing lines off each others tits.

*Let Down*

Quikfeet509
3rd October 08, 10:42 AM
I always heard the strippers were being big into Coke, but I was imagining them doing lines off each others tits.

*Let Down*

Where I'm from and used to be a bouncer at a "gentlemen's club", the strippers were too trailer-park to do coke.

Meth? Yes sir, that flowed like a river, which apparently makes them horny like they were doing coke, but also gives them bad teeth.

Quikfeet509
3rd October 08, 10:49 AM
I always heard the strippers were being big into Coke, but I was imagining them doing lines off each others tits.

*Let Down*

Where I'm from and used to be a bouncer at a "gentlemen's club", the strippers were too trailer-park to do coke.

Meth? Yes sir, that flowed like a river, which apparently makes them horny like they were doing coke, but also gives them bad teeth.

Dark Helmet
3rd October 08, 05:16 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zendetta again.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4th October 08, 12:10 AM
If I stop drinking soda I'll cum like a shotgun?

Feryk
17th October 08, 01:45 PM
You wish.

Kiko
17th October 08, 02:07 PM
It's also fizzy and TINGLY....

Feryk
17th October 08, 03:06 PM
Are you talking about Coke or MJS?

Kiko
17th October 08, 03:26 PM
Coke. Duh. It's the real thing!