PDA

View Full Version : More control over your own thread?

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 12:28 PM
Is there any way to make it that a thread starter can delete posts from a thread or ban people from posting in their thread? I don't think it's any secret that Reese fucks up anything he comes in contact with (just ask the local kindergarten), and I don't want that kind of influence on any threads I start. They're bad enough as it is without his contribution.

No, the ignore option isn't enough.

nihilist
21st September 08, 01:14 PM
Ignore function, fag. Besides, following me around the board with dickfag jokes doesn't make me want to be any nicer to you.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 01:20 PM
You completely ruined two of my threads and are about to ruin a 3rd one. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. I never though it possible to hold actual animosity towards someone on the internet.

The next person in line is SirC, but the thing is I wouldn't mind hanging out with him and he's just a prick because he's not getting all the attention. You are on a level I didn't think existed. Props, now eat shit and die.

nihilist
21st September 08, 01:25 PM
I stopped posting for a couple days and subsequently you neg-repped me for a post I made a year and a half ago. If that doesn't say "I LOVE YOU!" I don't know what does.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 01:28 PM
I already explained that. It was the only chance I had to neg rep you without you counter-neg repping. Expect that every time you go on a break.

nihilist
21st September 08, 01:32 PM
Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 01:32 PM
You mean I treat you badly and you still sympathize with me? Thanks.

nihilist
21st September 08, 01:38 PM
Even people with Humor Deficit Disorder deserve a little love.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 01:41 PM
Hey, I never wanted to deny you love, but that doesn't mean you have to fuck up all my threads.

nihilist
21st September 08, 01:45 PM
An argument can only be sustained between two willing participants.

Stop being so willing.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 01:49 PM
Stop being so willing.

There you have it folks, Reese gets off on rape.

nihilist
21st September 08, 02:07 PM
Dear mods, is it possible to keep pooploop from ruining his own threads?

partyboy
21st September 08, 02:29 PM
ban plz

which? I don't care

Halfrican
21st September 08, 02:32 PM
FUCK AND MAKE UP

bob
21st September 08, 04:52 PM
Is there any way to make it that a thread starter can delete posts from a thread or ban people from posting in their thread? I don't think it's any secret that Reese fucks up anything he comes in contact with (just ask the local kindergarten), and I don't want that kind of influence on any threads I start. They're bad enough as it is without his contribution.

Did you really start this thread and not know how it was going to turn out?

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 04:57 PM
What? I just want to get a "yes" or "no" from an admin.

Kiko
21st September 08, 05:30 PM
You may start a thread, but once you hit that post button, you share it with all of us. Ignore can really make things much better. Honest.

WarPhalange
21st September 08, 05:35 PM
I don't want to ignore him, I want him to not post in my threads, period.

bob
21st September 08, 05:42 PM
Maybe you should make more threads about theoretical physics then.

nihilist
21st September 08, 06:10 PM
I don't want to ignore him...

Xv6lHwWwO3w

Tom Kagan
22nd September 08, 09:35 AM

If I understand your request, you want the forums to be a personal blog.

No.

WarPhalange
22nd September 08, 11:23 AM
Okay. :(

Fuck blogging, though.

Spade: The Real Snake
5th December 12, 02:43 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice try, PLOOPERZ.

Reese is now an admin and done told you, "NO".

I forgot PLoops could be such a whiny faggot. I see Reddit toughened him up?

Wait, what was even better was when he was hanging around the Bullshido PT forums giving "advice".

Harpy
5th December 12, 03:26 PM
I see it the other way around. Having control of a GZ thread would be pretty great if we wanted this site to lift it's game. Just delete post functions for the OP with mods overruling if seen fit.

Reese has this perception that he can goad a person into behaving as he wants them to and has his own brand of trolling. Poops wasn't being whiny, he has balls for saying it as he saw it an not being intimidated by the cliques that existed especially back on the earlier years.

5th December 12, 03:32 PM
I see it the other way around. Having control of a GZ thread would be pretty great if we wanted this site to lift it's game. Just delete post functions for the OP with mods overruling if seen fit.
Or click the "REPORT POST" button and let the Staff do their job.
PLOOPZ is the last person you want micromanaging a thread.

Reese has this perception that he can goad a person into behaving as he wants them to and has his own brand of trolling. Poops wasn't being whiny, he has balls for saying it as he saw it an not being intimidated by the cliques that existed especially back on the earlier years.
No, Reese has the perception that he can toughen-up the low-hanging fruit, like PLoops.
PLoops was being his typical whiny bitch and the only thing his post was lacking was calling someone a "retard" and making a passing reference to some other entity providing some manner of social entitlements to a lesser fortunate but well-meaning public servant or other less fortuant in order to rectify what he perceives as society's ills.

Like, perhaps, a starving teacher.

Harpy
5th December 12, 03:47 PM
No, Reese is pseudo-fathering.

5th December 12, 03:55 PM
Reese has this perception that he can goad a person into behaving as he wants them to and has his own brand of trolling.
And your view on Cullion?

Cullion
5th December 12, 06:15 PM
i miss poops.

5th December 12, 06:16 PM
i miss poops.

He still has an account at the Eunich's Forum

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Hedley LaMarr
5th December 12, 09:36 PM
i miss poops.
A little fiber could help with that.

nihilist
5th December 12, 10:07 PM
People taking the internet waaay too srs.

Hedley LaMarr
5th December 12, 10:15 PM
People taking the internet waaay too srs.
Bowel irregularity is a serious issue effecting peggers like NoB the world over.

5th December 12, 10:35 PM
That's not what PLoops suggested in the Bullshido PT forums.
He suggested you just eat more cheese and stick a hot dog up your ass.