PDA

View Full Version : Eggs: With or without embryo?

Steve
14th September 08, 01:03 AM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/egg2.gif

Yummy...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/egg1.gif

So, how about you guys?

Steve
14th September 08, 01:42 AM
BTW, the pictures are crap because I just had my phone with me (was eating breakfast at an ex gf's house). I still regret that I didn't have my Canon with me.

Steve
14th September 08, 01:46 AM
She wasn't an ex at the time.

WarPhalange
14th September 08, 02:13 AM
The lady I rented a room from this summer said that she is good at holding her liquor and she played drinking games when she was younger a lot. One time she was playing with some Asian dudes (she's Asian too) and the game was down a shot and eat a hard-boiled egg. On her last egg she didn't just stick it all in her mouth, but bite half. She saw a half-developed chicken inside. Apparently all the eggs were like that. I forgot the exact name for it, but apparently it's pretty popular in some places. She still finished the egg and won. =D

Neildo
14th September 08, 02:43 AM
it's called balut. they let the chick develop a bit. it's pretty horrible. you basically have to be drunk to eat it. really drunk.

i drank a lot in the Philippines.

i also make fucking awesome omlettes. naturally they contain several embryos, but once you've beaten the egg mix to a frothy goo they aren't anywhere near as recognizable as they are in the above picture.

Kiko
14th September 08, 07:20 AM
EEEEW!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go cook some UNFERTILIZED eggs with turkey sausages and some nicely buttered whole wheat Arthur Avenue Bread... or maybe rye.

EuropIan
14th September 08, 10:57 AM
Are you talking 'bout egg yolk?

Because "sunny side up"is awesome, if a bit risky nowadays.

damn you salmonella.

Mr. Mantis
15th September 08, 12:31 PM
Eggs over-lite are my breakfast of choice on Saturdays.

fes_fsa
21st September 08, 06:58 PM
eew! that's embryo??? i was more comfortable eating my eggs when i thought the white stuff was just chicken sperm.

Tanhalen21
22nd September 08, 01:34 AM
That actually looks kinda cool