PDA

View Full Version : All these new folders...

Kiko
25th August 08, 01:19 PM
Why? Who?

It can't be good for our bandwidth.. the whole thing will implode soon.. Mark my words!!!

Phrost
25th August 08, 01:36 PM
Have you been over to Bullshido lately? I think we've got around 50 forums.

Steve
25th August 08, 01:59 PM
Yeah, this place is surprisingly mellow compared to the choices over on Bullshido.

WarPhalange
25th August 08, 02:11 PM
CTC HURTS MY EYES!!!

Steve
25th August 08, 02:22 PM
Actually, I kind of like it.

Old school is in the hiz houze.

Kiko
25th August 08, 04:16 PM
CTC is supposed to hurt yer SOUL!

Actually, Phrack, I haven't. I'm not an MA anything so I stay here...where it's um.. safe?

Oh, I see what you all did there.... I approve! Needs more flames and letters in some sickly green color...

WarPhalange
25th August 08, 04:18 PM
I think you'd be able to handle Bullshido. We're almost like a special task force of Bullshido that deals exclusively with Stupid.

The only thing that might overwhelm you is the sheer amount of Stupid on Bullshido. Even if they are individually small, there is so many of them that they can overpower you.

Kiko
25th August 08, 04:25 PM
I get plenty of stupid at work, thanks. The intarweb is for relaxation and entertainment.

Do something funny!

avenger
25th August 08, 05:36 PM
The only thing that might overwhelm you is the sheer amount of Stupid on Bullshido. Even if they are individually small, there is so many of them that they can overpower you.
Especially this guy who goes by the name of HiThere, aka happeh. I've been on the thread that's dealing with him, the stupidity that he posts is equal to the stupidity of 50 people. I'm just happy he isn't on Sociocide.

Phrost
25th August 08, 07:22 PM
Oh he will be. The Skepticism forum's coming over here eventually.

SFGOON
25th August 08, 07:24 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

avenger
25th August 08, 07:25 PM
Oh he will be. The Skepticism forum's coming over here eventually.

http://www.odonnell.no/images/private%20sales%20images/66.jpg

bob
25th August 08, 08:28 PM
I have faith in the Goon Squad to take care of unwanted territorial incursions.

Dark Helmet
25th August 08, 11:03 PM
Yes because it certainly took care of Toby.

nihilist
26th August 08, 01:26 AM
Yes because it certainly took care of Toby.

Toby was abandoned in the outback by his real parents and was raised by wild Goons.

He is fundamentally incapable of distinguishing himself apart from Goonilization.

Arhetton
26th August 08, 03:16 AM
you mean hows jews are really dinosaurs?

bob
26th August 08, 04:29 AM
Toby fulfills a function. There is only room for one Toby however.

Kein Haar
26th August 08, 07:03 AM
Toby was abandoned in the outback by his real parents and was raised by wild Goons.

He is fundamentally incapable of distinguishing himself apart from Goonilization.

Like those Goons from Popeye? Those big, strong, retard-looking folks? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_the_Goon)

nihilist
26th August 08, 08:52 AM
The babbling nature of the Goon language would certainly indicate that.

C5AAl84P5qk&feature=related