24th August 08, 03:29 AM
Special brownies tonight, Steve?

Steve
24th August 08, 03:31 AM
Fuck you too.

SFGOON
24th August 08, 04:20 AM
Fuck you too.

You're drunk. You'd have to be to sass me like that knowing full well I could be at your doorstep in twenty minutes.

Seriously, a worldwide forum and you start shit with the one maniac who has any real chance of stalking you. It's bad enough that I've been stealing random shit then putting it back in your apartment when you're in the shower. Why would you further provoke me?

Steve
24th August 08, 04:24 AM
You're drunk. You'd have to be to sass me like that knowing full well I could be at your doorstep in twenty minutes.

Seriously, a worldwide forum and you start shit with the one maniac who has any real chance of stalking you. It's bad enough that I've been stealing random shit then putting it back in your apartment when you're in the shower. Why would you further provoke me?

OH SHIT, I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE.
(http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50522)

SFGOON
24th August 08, 04:31 AM
You'll find it on the floor after tomorrow morning's shower. By the way, when you trim your toenails could you stop fucking eating them? It makes having to observe you that much more disgusting.

Steve
24th August 08, 04:36 AM
By the way, when you trim your toenails could you stop fucking eating them?

Sure, what ever you like, honey.

Steve
24th August 08, 05:01 AM
yeah, it's a good wine (now drinking PBR)

Steve
24th August 08, 11:08 PM
And lovin it.

Steve
24th August 08, 11:35 PM
What cat?

Steve
25th August 08, 12:13 AM
I actually took my mom to WalMart today, it was so amazing that we had to leave and go to Fred Meyer.

I got her some milk and free range eggs.

nihilist
25th August 08, 12:28 AM
Subjugate yourself before the dominant paradigm.

Zendetta
25th August 08, 03:29 PM
Your Pet Names keep getting kinkier and kinkier.

Wounded Ronin
1st September 08, 04:29 PM
$20 cote du rhone > syrah

Dark Helmet
1st September 08, 07:56 PM
I enjoy a nice Beaujolais myself.

Robot Jesus
4th September 08, 10:54 PM
€3 cote du rhone > everything

i miss france

Zendetta
5th September 08, 06:55 PM
I had a crappy Shiraz recently.

Wounded Ronin
6th September 08, 11:10 AM
I enjoy a nice Beaujolais myself.

You know, I've personally only been able to find/afford Beaujolais les villages, but I was quite satisfied with it. How much better are the higher levels of Beaujolais compared to les villages?

For example, in my opinion the price jump between Johnny Walker Red and Johnny Walker Black makes it not worth it to drink Black. Black is only a bit better but the price is much higher. I guess what I'm really asking if whether or not you think it's worth it to shell out the extra to get a Beaujolais that outranks the les villages level.

Dark Helmet
6th September 08, 04:52 PM
OK!I will admit I don't know a lot about Beaujolais.Except that I've enjoyed everyone I've drunk.Just so you know none of them was more expensive then 15$.I bought a Beaujolais Albert Bichot that's like 12 bucks for a dinner that everyone seemed to enjoy.I liked it too because it was very fruity.I only mentioned Beaujolais to troll this thread.

As for the Whiskey and Scotch.As a matter of fact I am drinking a Black Label that I bought in the States that costed me 58$ for an almost 2 liter bottle and I'm enjoying it.The other week I was at my parents and snuck into their bar at night and opened their bottle of Chivas Regal.Surprisingly it was strong but i didn't feel any drunk and a Chivas is more expensive.I wasn't impressed quite frankly.

But it depends and what you enjoy.I prefer smooth Whiskeys .So if you are the same buy a Black and White (http://www.whisky.com/brands/blackandwhite.html) which is one of the cheapest Scotches I was impressed at how smooth it was and for the price.I have to give a mention for Glenfiddich (http://www.saq.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=55443&langId=-2&parent_category_rn=12188&top_category=) which is more pricey but just as good and my favorite.

I have nothing against Jack Daniels.But it is strong but not too smooth.I have to wonder if the reason why Jack is common in bars is because it's so affordable(cheap).

In case you people think I'm blasting Jack because it's American I never enjoyed Canadian Club and Crown Royal are both strong and not smooth.But some poeple like that.

Wounded Ronin
6th September 08, 06:26 PM
I'm a little unusual in that I enjoy bitter flavors, and I'm only moderately fond of sweet flavors. So I actually prefer Jack Daniels over Canadian Club and Crown Royal. I really like single malt scotches which tend to be smokey rather than sweet and smooth.

Dark Helmet
6th September 08, 08:41 PM
Ok!I see.So you might enjoy single malts then.I haven't quite had the chance to try many different Whiskeys so I have nothing to compare it with but this The Glenlivet 12 years (http://www.saq.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=55537&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=12188&top_category=) just might be your style.A bit expensive at 44 bucks canadian.

Wounded Ronin
6th September 08, 09:29 PM
Ok!I see.So you might enjoy single malts then.I haven't quite had the chance to try many different Whiskeys so I have nothing to compare it with but this The Glenlivet 12 years (http://www.saq.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=55537&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=12188&top_category=) just might be your style.A bit expensive at 44 bucks canadian.

Yeah, it is usually out of my price range. For special occasions I might order one neat at a bar as the highlight of my evening, but I haven't bought myself a bottle yet.

Equipoise
6th September 08, 11:10 PM
I'm actually going to start growing grapes and making wine this coming year as I'll be living on Miami Beach with some land to spare for my garden, olive trees and mini-vineyard. I'm thinking of making Sparkling Wine as well. I'm wondering how it'll turn out.