PDA

View Full Version : The Spirit Trailer: Samuel L is a nazi kung fu masta!

mrblackmagic
19th August 08, 12:34 PM
God help me. I actually want to see this.

aWm8U17QguA

Shawarma
19th August 08, 02:27 PM
FUCK YOU FRANK MILLER, YOU SHITLICKING FAGGOT!

Equipoise
19th August 08, 02:34 PM
Grow up and give an actual reason why you dislike this series or this particular film, jackass.

Shawarma
19th August 08, 02:36 PM
Because it looks to be EVERYTHING I had feared. The Spirit without the charm, social commentary and style of Will Eisner. Instead we get violence, firefights, a very un-Eisneresque style and fucking Octopus unmasked. Octopus is NEVER unmasked in the comics.

I KNEW Miller would ruin this.

Kein Haar
19th August 08, 04:15 PM
LOL!

Shawarma is PISSED!

Dark Helmet
19th August 08, 04:39 PM
Hmmmm!Eva Mendes!

EuropIan
19th August 08, 05:13 PM
The first clip I saw from this movie hurt my brain (spirit vs. octopus fight in some misty mud, horrible)

This trailer makes the prospect of a "The Spirit" more bearable because the women are so hawt.

But Miller adapting Eisner?...weeeeeeeeird

Odacon
19th August 08, 05:21 PM
Awful awful awful awful, frank miller should be shot.

Yiktin Voxbane
19th August 08, 05:22 PM
Looks oddly beautiful .

danno
19th August 08, 05:54 PM
is he a superhero or a manwhore?

Stick
19th August 08, 08:06 PM
The hell is this?

EuropIan
19th August 08, 08:44 PM
LOOK AT T3H LADIES!11! Forget all you know about the spirit. Did you know that The Spirit was originally written by Frank Miller? Oh it wasn't? WELL IT IS NOW! BWAHAHAHAHA!

mrblackmagic
21st August 08, 06:52 AM
I don't think this movie would happen without Frank Miller on board. I've heard they've been trying to put The Spirit on the screen for the past 20 years and nobody was able to make headway.

Shawarma
21st August 08, 08:33 AM
Good. Somebody please hit Frank Miller with an ice cream truck so we can be spared the destruction of the greatest "super hero" comic strip in history.

mrblackmagic
21st August 08, 06:43 PM
Good. Somebody please hit Frank Miller with an ice cream truck so we can be spared the destruction of the greatest "super hero" comic strip in history.

I think Governor "Claytie" Williams said it best: "As long as it's inevitable, you might as well lie back and enjoy it."