PDA

View Full Version : Cow and chicken

Tonuzaba
11th August 08, 09:13 AM
I thought this might be the best place to get some info on my all-time favourite TV cartoon series, The Cow and Chicken by David Feiss, that used to run on Cartoon Network.

Can anybody help me point towards DVD quality recordings of the show and/or better yet tell me anything about what happened to D. Feiss after the show got cancelled?

Is there anything else he work on (except I.R. Baboon and I.M. Weasel)?

Arhetton
11th August 08, 09:48 AM
sorry, I hate that show, and I also hate ren and stimpy. Try amazon or wikipedia, or get a torrent client if you're desperate.

EuropIan
11th August 08, 10:07 AM
sorry, I hate that show, and I also hate ren and stimpy. Try amazon or wikipedia, or get a torrent client if you're desperate.
Cow and Chicken was an important show, not because of its quality but because of its content.

Same goes for Ren an Stimpy.

As for episodes: I wouldn't advise you to not visit torrent sites, no you should never visit torent sites for anything, even an isolated case like this. Hell you'd probably be hunted down or something.

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 11:19 AM
You can go to mininova.org

EuropIan
11th August 08, 11:23 AM
Pirate Bay has been blocked by my internet service provider.

=/

Shawarma
11th August 08, 12:01 PM
Youtube had them a few months ago. I also love Cow and Chicken.

Equipoise
11th August 08, 04:55 PM
Pirate Bay has been blocked by my internet service provider.

=/

Proxy?

EuropIan
11th August 08, 05:02 PM
I'll try that..

So far, isohunt has been good at providing my torrent needs.

kanegs
11th August 08, 05:30 PM
They are still on Boomerang.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
11th August 08, 05:35 PM
Cow and Chicken was pretty middle of the road. Ed, Edd n' Eddy did the whole surreal/rofflecoptor thing better.

AAAhmed46
11th August 08, 07:53 PM
I liked weasel and Baboon mostly.

Mr. Mantis
26th August 08, 03:57 PM
Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy as well as Ed, Edd and Eddie were all weird cartoons. I loved them all. I also liked Home Movies. Now I watch Stroker and Hoop, Futurama, Family Guy, VENTURE BROTHERS! And sometimes Assy McGee.

My all time favorite was Ren & Stimpy though. The Jizz Master! You know what I'm talkin 'bout!

polishillusion
27th August 08, 04:49 PM
Ed, Edd and Eddy was the best random humor ever.

Tonuzaba
22nd November 08, 04:26 PM
A computer-caveman that I am, I've yet to get used to use torrent-sites, but thanx for the advice.

And does anybody know about David Feiss's life and work after the relatively short Cow and Chicken success period?

Also, the main voice over - Charlie Adler... One of the best cartoon character voices I've ever heard... What's he up to nowadays?

Tanhalen21
22nd November 08, 04:33 PM
Cow and Chicken was pretty middle of the road. Ed, Edd n' Eddy did the whole surreal/rofflecoptor thing better.
Ed, Edd n' Eddy fucking sucked.

I liked Ren n' Stimpy, Cow and Chicken and I R Baboon.

WarPhalange
22nd November 08, 05:02 PM
EEE was only good for a while. The new episodes suck.

Johnny Bravo was pretty good at first, too. There was an episode that apparently had Farah Faucet as herself or something like that. She was at a birthday party playing pin on the donkey and said "I can't remember the last time I was blindfolded like this. Wait, yes I can." and she started giggling to herself. When I saw it as a kid, I was like "Huh?" but now after being exposed to the internets I'm like "they put that on a kid's show??"

Tanhalen21
22nd November 08, 05:13 PM
Johnny Bravo was AWESOME

WarPhalange
22nd November 08, 05:36 PM
I liked the episode where the power went out in the middle of the night so he woke up with his clock showing "12:00" and naturally assumed that time had frozen for everyone but him.

Tanhalen21
22nd November 08, 05:38 PM
Hahaha classic!

Mr. Mantis
23rd November 08, 03:01 AM
I miss the old adult swim :(