PDA

View Full Version : Confusion - or Who's Who around Here

Kiko
10th August 08, 05:33 PM
You're all picking the same avatar now and it's getting really hard to pay attention to which of you is posting....

Ah, whatever, I'll adjust!

Until then those responsible will be last to get rep unless they're REALLY amusing!

WarPhalange
10th August 08, 05:41 PM
Reese thought I would be annoyed if he changed his avatar to mine.

Kein Haar wanted to feel accepted and in a group (the police isn't good enough, I guess) so he changed his as well.

MaverickZ... I don't know him enough to do any real insulting. He's probably old, though. Reese is 47 and Kein Haar is like 300 or something apparently.

So now I have a posse.

EuropIan
10th August 08, 05:42 PM
So what you're saying is you want one too?

nihilist
10th August 08, 05:47 PM
Reese thought I would be annoyed if he changed his avatar to mine.

Kein Haar wanted to feel accepted and in a group (the police isn't good enough, I guess) so he changed his as well.

MaverickZ... I don't know him enough to do any real insulting. He's probably old, though. Reese is 47 and Kein Haar is like 300 or something apparently.

So now I have a posse.

No, actually we are the posse. I don't know who you are and frankly don't really care.

WarPhalange
10th August 08, 05:49 PM
Reese, you all (you, Maverick, Kein) either decided to imitate me or decided to get together for a 3-some of steamy old-man sex. Your call.

EuropIan
10th August 08, 05:50 PM
Actually..I'm pretty sure they're just band wagonin' Reese.

WarPhalange
10th August 08, 05:54 PM
Yeah, but why did he start? To imitate me or to round up as many old guys as he can for an orgy?

It's pretty 50/50 from what I can tell. I think we need him to confess.

EuropIan
10th August 08, 05:56 PM
So I was going to do it too..but Orygyn is pretty far to travel for what would be a mediocre orgy.

nihilist
10th August 08, 06:07 PM
You're like one of those people that shop at garage sales from the car.

EuropIan
10th August 08, 06:13 PM
No, I prefer to check it out from afar with my high-powered telescope.

Kiko
10th August 08, 06:25 PM
See? I had to look twice to see which of them replied.
And I thought Mav was sane...

nihilist
10th August 08, 06:38 PM
It's ok kiko.
You too can adopt an ULTIMATEREESE avatar just like mav and pooplop did.

Kiko
10th August 08, 06:42 PM
Only if it eats what the dogs, cats and/or fish eat. I've already adopted too many pets!

I still don't see why you're copying anyone, but I am kinda glad you gave up the exorcist thing. It really wasn't you.

nihilist
10th August 08, 07:10 PM
A mirror does not copy but simply reflects the tragic flaws of those who would grasp a fleeting glimpse at vanity.

nihilist
10th August 08, 09:06 PM
Nobody's perfect.

Arhetton
10th August 08, 10:19 PM
hey at least he changed it from the "stabbing your own vagina with a bloody cross" avatar.

Kein Haar
10th August 08, 10:40 PM
I forgot who Poop Loops is.

Someone please provide a biography.

nihilist
11th August 08, 12:35 AM
Born in the black hills of dakota.

One day his woman ran off with another guy

Voted most likely to have an anal nickname and unheathy obsession with older men's peni.

Enjoys living off his parents and fancies himself a misunderstood agnst-ridden artiste.

His lucky catch phrase is lol and/or amirite?

Probably is still a virgin but nobody really wants to hear what I'm sure are nauseating details.

That's about all I have for now.

Back to you, Haar.

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 12:38 AM
Okay, now I'll post and Maverick has to post next and the something will be complete.

Then we get our phat luutz? :(

nihilist
11th August 08, 12:45 AM
Stop copying us you tracer.

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 12:51 AM
See, at least Nun put his original spin on it. You and Kein simply took the old flacid penis route and just copied it directly and went to bed because you are old men.

EuropIan
11th August 08, 12:52 AM
Wow...

nihilist
11th August 08, 12:54 AM
There he goes again talking about old men's peni.

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 12:55 AM
OH YEAHHH!!!!

EuropIan
11th August 08, 01:00 AM
was that so hard?

nihilist
11th August 08, 01:01 AM
OK guys, everybody I bet that I could make PL change his avatar in 24 hrs now owes me $50 each.

EuropIan
11th August 08, 01:06 AM
Nice after-the-fact

nihilist
11th August 08, 01:08 AM
It took him longer to change it than I thought it would .

EuropIan
11th August 08, 01:12 AM
Well...You had to use bandwagon power.

like a miniature voltron

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 01:22 AM
It didn't annoy me that you all had the same avatar. I just always liked The Macho Man better than the Ultimate Warrior, so you kind of gave me an excuse to change it.

If I had found it annoying I would have turned off avatars. I already have signatures turned off because they are lame and annoying.

I guess I could have changed it to "GOD LISTENS TO SLAYER", though, right? What do you think, Reese?

nihilist
11th August 08, 01:27 AM
I too have sigs turned off.

The GODSLAYER avatar was not that great of an idea.

MachoMan is definately better than TUW.

Neildo
11th August 08, 03:40 AM
Maverick is on my facebook. gave me that awesome double dragon avatar that i used for so long. i'm starting to miss it.

hey at least he changed it from the "stabbing your own vagina with a bloody cross" avatar.

that one was classy.

I guess I could have changed it to "GOD LISTENS TO SLAYER", though, right? What do you think, Reese?

i laughed pretty hard when i saw that one. i think you should have that one at the ready. macho man is cool though SNAP INTO IT *FLEX*

Kiko
11th August 08, 05:55 AM
Much MUCH better now.

socratic
11th August 08, 06:07 AM
Everyone should turn on sigs just so they can read my awesome Bhagavad Gita quote and get enlightened about the nature of the Godhead.

Bitches.

MaverickZ
11th August 08, 11:17 PM
I'm only 27!!!

And I thought Mav was sane...
Common misconception.

Hey, isn't the Macho Man a right wing Christian fundamentalist these days?

nihilist
11th August 08, 11:49 PM
GOD LISTENS:

To The MachOman

WarPhalange
11th August 08, 11:56 PM
Hey, isn't the Macho Man a right wing Christian fundamentalist these days?

Ultimate Warrior.

Fearless Ukemi
12th August 08, 08:25 AM
Yeah, his infamous rant as a guest speaker at some university was pretty funny. I can't find it on youtube anymore, but he got heckled off the podium as he gradually became more and more obnoxious then saying something to the effect of "queering don't make the world go 'round".

Yiktin Voxbane
12th August 08, 07:40 PM
"I'm tearing down the Cockpit door Hogan" .........

Makes jake the snake look housetrained .