PDA

View Full Version : Super High Me

Neildo
6th August 08, 01:26 AM
imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111833/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/super_high_me/

cWxu7KrPGic

Featuring comedian and former Stoner of the Year Doug Benson, "Super High Me" explores the current debate over medical marijuana. As part of the journey, Benson ingests and inhales medical marijuana for 30 consecutive days in order to get "super high." But first, Benson must go 30 days without any marijuana and undertake a series of medical exams. Along the way Benson performs across the country and hangs with fellow comics Sarah Silverman, Bob Odenkirk and Patton Oswalt. The comedy routines and on-the-road hijinks create an amusing look at a controversial subject. Benson's journey covers the two extremes of detox and addiction, an experience that has brought him a certain infamy among the counterculture of Los Angeles.

I liked it. The guy is a stand-up comic so of course this movie is good for a laugh.

Zendetta
6th August 08, 01:05 PM
I saw it a few weeks ago. Hilarious.

WarPhalange
6th August 08, 01:40 PM
Super Hymie?

avenger
6th August 08, 03:35 PM
I saw it a couple months ago. When I went onto IMDB, most of the users were complaining about how Benson wasn't actually inhaling, and was just pretending. Still a good movie though.

Neildo
6th August 08, 04:49 PM
he did puff out his cheeks a lot when he toked off that volcano. looks like he's not inhaling. i don't see why he'd fake it though, dude likes to get stoned.

and yeah, super hymie. dude should have picked a better title, but what can you expect from 'stoner of the year'. i'm surprised morgan spurlock hasn't tried to sue his ass.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th August 08, 08:16 PM
no bitch hits go big and get blown

Neildo
16th August 08, 03:11 AM
used a volcano tonight. taking hits off the bag makes you puff out your cheeks so i can vouch that doug was actually hitting that shit. got my co-worker mad stoned, it was awesome.

peeps come up to van-city, we'll go to the vapour lounge and chill out. hit the volcano and play some stoner pool (they got a pool table, the whole time i was there nobody touched it). the place is awesome. it's next door to the place doug interviewed mark emery in the movie.

bob
16th August 08, 03:22 AM
What's a volcano? [old man/]

Zendetta
16th August 08, 12:47 PM
Imagine if NASA designed a $1000 bong that would work in zero gravity.

(Its actually a very expensive, high performance vaporizer.)

Neildo
17th August 08, 01:12 AM
they made a cup that can't spill apparently. i guess it has a gyro in the base or something. a bong designer definitely needs to incorporate that shit.

i wanna do bong hits in zero g now.

Neildo
17th August 08, 01:16 AM
FUCKING LOL

google knows me pretty good. i didn't even finish typing volcano into the google search toolbar in my firefox and the first hit came up as 'volcano vaporizer'. busted!

anyway bornsceptic... check this out:

rv1_RqZ6Smk

these are similar to the one i used except it had a digital thermometer instead of the cheap dial one shown in the video

Neildo
17th August 08, 01:17 AM
oh check this

SX6fokjXwOU

that's the one i used on the right

bob
17th August 08, 01:49 AM
I pretty much gave up on all bongs years ago. I find a joint is easier on my lungs because you don't suck it down so deep, though you do waste more.

That thing does look appealing though.

Steve
17th August 08, 02:05 AM
If I was ever going to consider smoking again, it would be via a vaporizer.

I mean for personal use, on my vast travels anything might go.

Yiktin Voxbane
19th August 08, 09:06 PM
Chillum > All else .

Spade: The Real Snake
20th April 13, 12:19 PM
$HIT [email protected], BitCHeZZ.

too bad fugg'n Hostess had to go all fugg'n bankrupt and shit fugg'n up my 4:20 BUZZKILL.

Damn.

muthafukka gots 2 haz hiz Suzy-Qz on 4/20 knowutisayin?

Feryk
23rd April 13, 02:14 PM
No. I don't know what you are saying.

Once more, please, and this time take the marbles out of your mouth.