PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris kicks the crap out of a LARPer

Wounded Ronin
29th July 08, 01:11 AM
QwsSNi2jWO4

The above clip is the most awesome thing I've seen all day. It features Chuck Norris riding in on a horse in order to kick the crap out of a LARPer who is dressed like a dark ages knight. I sure hope that guy was SCA and not ARMA since it would be humiliating for an ARMA guy with a sword to lose to an unarmed man.

Steve
29th July 08, 01:38 AM
Uh, go Huckabee?

rocketsurgeon
29th July 08, 09:48 AM
SCA > ARMA. Y? Contact.

ARMA = KATA

SCA = Informal Drubbing.

Now it's back to my comic book collection. (Not to read them, of course, just to make sure the hermetically sealed bags have not been breached.)

Arhetton
29th July 08, 10:29 AM
how did chuck enter the world of warcraft universe? was he summoned? must have been a warlock...

Fearless Ukemi
29th July 08, 12:19 PM
Summon Chuck Norris is the new level 80 warlock talent currently in beta.

Phrost
29th July 08, 02:19 PM
That was the shittiest sword fight I've ever seen. Two men whacking away at each other's blades with no (illusion of) intent to actually deliver a wound. Plus, when "Walker" horse-tackles the one guy he throws his sword away.

The fight choreographer should be shot in the balls with rock salt.

bad credit
29th July 08, 05:44 PM
In that episode the baddies are knights at the local Medieval Times theme restuarant who are robbing banks on the side.

Steve
29th July 08, 06:00 PM
Please tell me they are robbing the backs at sword point.

bad credit
29th July 08, 06:05 PM
No, I think they were on motorcycles? My memory is hazy. I can't believe I watched all 8 years of Walker. It was literally me sitting there continously saying "Oh, they'll never have the balls or lameness to top that." They kept topping it, too.

Star Trek: The Next Generation was one of the greatest tv shows of all time. It was only on 7 years. Walker Texas Ranger, which is quite possibly the worst show, ever, made it 8. WTF is wrong with this country?

Steve
29th July 08, 06:06 PM
I have to agree on every point, + good sir.

EuropIan
29th July 08, 07:15 PM
Please tell me they are robbing the backs at sword point.
Freudian slip?

Toby Christensen
29th July 08, 07:23 PM
So helmets and armour don't protect from blows by fists and feet?
Swords get discarded in favour of hands and feet?

Bullshit.

WarPhalange
30th July 08, 12:47 AM
I haven't watched the video, but depending on the armor it can be crap against blunt force trauma. Of course, we're talking about something like a mace or lance, not fists.

Steve
30th July 08, 01:08 AM
Freudian slip?

Weird.

Wounded Ronin
30th July 08, 11:50 AM
I haven't watched the video, but depending on the armor it can be crap against blunt force trauma. Of course, we're talking about something like a mace or lance, not fists.

Spinning back kick, moran! Don't you know that if you do a spinning back kick it hits with the force of a half-loaded school bus travelling at 40 mph? Also, flying kicks represent the most effective technique known to man against cavalry. It was developed by the ancient korean takeyon people to defeat mongols. That's why Chuck Norris uses the back kick to pwn the knight, and that's why he can.

Steve
30th July 08, 02:27 PM
Wait, are you saying Chuck is Korean? Holy shit!

nihilist
31st July 08, 12:50 AM
TKD winz again!

kungfujew
31st July 08, 10:15 AM
takeyon people

Voyager was right! It's all a matter of takeyon beams....