PDA

View Full Version : avatar ends tomorrow night

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th July 08, 01:33 AM
and you can smoke a cock if you miss it. it ends with a two hour movie tomorrow (saturday) night at 8PM, and IIRC they're showing re-runs of all the other new episodes right beforehand.

Aaranar
19th July 08, 05:42 AM
And for any you've missed along the way, check out watchavatar.cc.

partyboy
19th July 08, 09:45 AM
tch, I'm not gay or anything... but lurn2torrent:

[File sharing links removed]

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th July 08, 12:00 PM
Yes, wait five hours to watch an episode instead of streaming it.

Sirc
19th July 08, 05:21 PM
I've been keeping up with this all week.

http://www.avatarchapters.org = win

I'm gonna miss this show. All the good shows are being shut down.

Speaking of which, when I went to the Throwdown last weekend, I met the guy who does all the choreography for Avatar thanks to omega.

Man, I hate it when shows I like end. :\

WarPhalange
19th July 08, 07:01 PM
Is it really that great? From the first episodes I saw it seemed like Pokemon meets Megaman with better animation. They go around and the kid learns new powers to defeat some guy who's a jerk.

WarPhalange
19th July 08, 08:20 PM
Yeah, but you're a fucking retard. I'm asking if there is anything wrong with the show.

polishillusion
19th July 08, 08:47 PM
holy shit.

WarPhalange
19th July 08, 09:31 PM
Evidently, what is wrong with it is that it doesn't appeal to retards.

Well then why does MJS love it so much?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th July 08, 01:31 AM
Is it really that great? From the first episodes I saw it seemed like Pokemon meets Megaman with better animation. They go around and the kid learns new powers to defeat some guy who's a jerk.

1st season was very unimpressive and wasted a lot of time. They actually made fun of it themselves just recently. Second season was off the chain. Third season is good but has been less consistent.

Neildo
20th July 08, 03:32 AM
show had Mako in it. nuff said.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th July 08, 03:50 AM
lots of pretty animation in the finale. their budget must have been fat

Odacon
20th July 08, 08:54 AM
Well at least you have the film adaptation to look forward to. It's being made by M. Night Shawadywady, so towards the end It'll turn out that they were all aliens, living in a apartment complex that was actually cut off from the rest of the world because the outside world was too violent and full of killer plants. That can communicate with the dead.

RickTheCritic
20th July 08, 01:09 PM
1st season was very unimpressive and wasted a lot of time. They actually made fun of it themselves just recently. Second season was off the chain. Third season is good but has been less consistent.

I agree completely I didnt watch it until I saw a 2nd season episode then I was like "God Damn" my very older brother saw one episode and was hooked. The story telling is epic. The fight between Aang and King Bumi is in my top 5 fav. fights. Whats not to love?

WarPhalange
20th July 08, 01:38 PM
Well at least you have the film adaptation to look forward to. It's being made by M. Night Shawadywady, so towards the end It'll turn out that they were all aliens, living in a apartment complex that was actually cut off from the rest of the world because the outside world was too violent and full of killer plants. That can communicate with the dead.

So it's like the story of MGS 2?

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2001/20011130h.gif

polishillusion
20th July 08, 05:20 PM
they are making a whole new series, new avatar and all that jazz.

shwing.

Aphid Jones
20th July 08, 06:15 PM
they are making a whole new series, new avatar and all that jazz.

shwing.
But the sidebar says you don't tell the truth.

Sirc
20th July 08, 06:19 PM
But the sidebar says you don't tell the truth.

It's best just to ignore him. Treat him like the village leper. Keep away, and occasionally throw rocks at him until he leaves you alone.

boondock lee
20th July 08, 06:23 PM
HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!
There might a fourth season or a new series next year.
http://www.huliq.com/64529/avatar-last-airbender-season-4

My reaction:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-racoon-yes.jpg

Kiko
20th July 08, 07:39 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But more Avatar is super! Nice finale even with Mako's replacement. Somewhere in this house is a shirt with Appa on it.....

Aphid Jones
20th July 08, 08:41 PM
I met the guy who does all the choreography for Avatar thanks to omega.
Kisu?

Sirc
21st July 08, 04:13 AM
I just know him as sifu.

He was awesome. I had to hug him and give him great thanks for such an awesome show.

Sirc
21st July 08, 05:05 PM
OH yeah Sifu Kisu. Man he was cool.

Aphid Jones
22nd July 08, 12:31 AM
OH yeah Sifu Kisu. Man he was cool.
He made quite a row with some peeps over on KFM forums and almost got into an IRL challenge. He even drove down to a location to fight some dude, it turned out to be imaginary.

He's a cool guy.

Robot Jesus
14th May 09, 11:02 PM
seconding avatar is awesome.

Pity I never watched it till now

WarPhalange
14th May 09, 11:11 PM
Oh snap! The second coming of Christ!