PDA

View Full Version : Japanese cars and their high school personality parallels

Sirc
15th July 08, 03:54 AM
I've been looking at all the new cool cars coming from Japan lately and I've noticed how much the personality of the cars reflect so clearly the many people I grew up with in high school.

Evo/Sti = These two are very similar. These two weren't A students. They managed to get by on C's and were ok with it. They got B+'s and sometimes would get some A's in classes. They fucked off but managed to get by with just enough so that they would still be in production the next year. They were the kid, maybe like a mexican or a first generation asian kid. Mom and dad were able to establish a decent enough business to afford them to a decent school, so they can't fuck off as much as they want, so they put in some effort and try the best they can to make it. I think everyone probably knew someone like this.

GTR = Oh, everyone knows someone like this. This was the straight A student. Always running the perfect race line, on the tarmac. Never would they get even a little dirty. It had to be perfect, it had to be the best. If it got a B+ it'd go home and cut herself. She would become frustrated with STI/Evo kids because later in life, she would find that everyone liked them more because they were more practical to be friends with and were more fun to be around anyway.

Silvia = This was the girl who nobody noticed her freshman year. Sophmore, she started taking on a little more weight and filling out. But still nobody noticed. Her junior year, she started filling out and you thought to yourself, "Where'd you get those body lines?" Then when senior year rolled around, the ugly duckling became a beautiful swan and everyone wanted to fuck her.

RX-7 = The RX-7 was the gorgeous guy that got through life on his natural looks. God crapped him out and it was good because he was so streamlined. This was the guy who walked around in jeans and a t-shirt and always seemed to have a guitar around. Nobody expected anything from him, but he got by on his great looks and natural talent that he squandered. But later died due to overheating because of drugs.

RX-8 = RX-8's younger brother who has similarities to his older brother, but Learned from his mistakes. He's still kind of fun to be around, but nobody's gonna really remember him. You'll invite him to the party, but overall, he'll just stand there.

350Z = This car has potential. But it's gonna take a Michelle Pfeiffer level mentor to get him there. He would be the kid from the projects who slipped through the cracks. His owner is a complete idiot and will not nuture him to his full potential in most cases.

MR2 = She would be the cute girl. The kind of girl you'd want to take home to mommy. She came into her freshman year as her older sister was graduating, so she got the second-hand clothes, but yet pulled it off and was pretty cute. When senior year came around, she slimmed down and really found her pace. She's stable and good looking enough with a little makeup that you'd be ok with taking her out and have to be ok with getting compliments with her.

Those are the only ones I could think of.

EuropIan
15th July 08, 04:17 AM
you need to get laid..

Sirc
15th July 08, 04:22 AM
you need to get laid..

I just did. I don't see how my perspective on high school personalities and cars has anything to do with my sex life.

You guys make the weirdest connections.

EuropIan
15th July 08, 04:29 AM
I just did. I don't see how my perspective on high school personalities and cars has anything to do with my sex life.

You guys make the weirdest connections.
Because guys who do not get laid use their energy to write shit like this..

Also, fleshlights don't count.

Steve
15th July 08, 04:30 AM
If you just did, you should be driving off into the distance right now.

Modern cowboy style.

Sirc
15th July 08, 04:58 AM
Because guys who do not get laid use their energy to write shit like this..

Also, fleshlights don't count.

Sex shouldn't dumb you down and make you a retard. Don't be dumb.

EuropIan
15th July 08, 05:11 AM
Sex shouldn't dumb you down and make you a retard. Don't be dumb.

Fine...the fleshlight remark was dumb..

I should have posted this instead, but I was too lazy to look for it.

Now you made me work..I hate you

h5sOCEUpGZI