PDA

View Full Version : We have the most adorable soldiers ever

Stick
10th July 08, 11:37 PM
I have no idea what is being said half the time, but she sounds like fucking Minny Mouse

tRB4nMUOuPM

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th July 08, 11:41 PM
i bet you say that to all the butch dykes

Stick
10th July 08, 11:42 PM
With guns? Yes.

Also, willing to bet that under that armor she's not a butch dyke. Not saying she's hot or anything- really no way to tell-, but that voice is not the voice of a butch dyke... that's the voice of my kindergarden teacher.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th July 08, 11:44 PM
so
are you eyes like gray?
that would be pretty cool

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th July 08, 11:45 PM
She'd look cuter in some tiny shorts and a half-t

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th July 08, 11:46 PM
they could be camouflage, just like a real soldier.

Steve
10th July 08, 11:47 PM
Looked like she was being mocked the whole time. :(

SFGOON
10th July 08, 11:47 PM
I fucking love Iraqi people. They are some of the best-humored sons of bitches I have ever met in my life. Over the simplest shit too.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th July 08, 11:48 PM
Aha, it's okay you bombed our country, no biggie!

Stick
10th July 08, 11:51 PM

Yeah, they probably don't respect her, but at least everyone had a laugh over.... I don't know what.

SFGOON
11th July 08, 12:05 AM
No, they were being really friendly. It would have been creepy if the had asked her to take off her helmet and let her hair down, which they occasionally do. Some Iraqi commandoes once called my little sister a whore while she was in country, and she went and buried her boot in the guys balls then stompted on his head.

Stick
11th July 08, 12:06 AM
Nah, it wasn't creepy just like "hahaha, she's just so cute".

To be fair, I would've been thinking the exact same thing.

SFGOON
11th July 08, 12:28 AM
Me too. That gal is 19, a private first class, and this is probably her first time out of Alabama. I'd make fun of her 'till she fell in love with me then fuck her brains out for a few weeks.

Steve
11th July 08, 12:45 AM
It also appears to me that she is the one who posted it on YouTube to begin with.

Still, the context of the situation would have been nice to have.

socratic
11th July 08, 01:44 AM
No, they were being really friendly. It would have been creepy if the had asked her to take off her helmet and let her hair down, which they occasionally do. Some Iraqi commandoes once called my little sister a whore while she was in country, and she went and buried her boot in the guys balls then stompted on his head.

Do you know what she was being told to say in Arabic?

SFGOON
11th July 08, 02:17 AM
I do not. I'm a Latin America guy.

WarPhalange
11th July 08, 02:23 AM
Isn't Arabic similar to Latin, though?

Steve
11th July 08, 02:33 AM
Even as a joke, that fails.

EuropIan
11th July 08, 02:33 AM
well there are only two languages

'Merican

Foreign.

bob
11th July 08, 02:34 AM
Well I've always been partial to a petite girl with a pet.

http://myblog.rsynnott.com/2008/03/14/Abu-ghraib-leash.jpg

EuropIan
11th July 08, 02:35 AM
ITT failed jokes..

Steve
11th July 08, 02:42 AM
Well I've always been partial to a petite girl with a pet.

No breast jokes, please.

WarPhalange
11th July 08, 02:44 AM
Even as a joke, that fails.

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have
was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with
those people."
-- J. Danforth Quayle

SFGOON
11th July 08, 03:01 AM
Isn't Arabic similar to Latin, though?

Only if the Arab is speaking Portugese.

Seriously, the Moops transmitted a lot of words to Hispanola back in the day, so there is some very minor overlap.

I remember two Arab officers laughing when major Chupas walked in to give a briefing. Later I approached them and asked them what they were laughing at, because "Chupa" means "suck" in Spanish.

"It means the same thing in our language!" they guffawed.

Steve
11th July 08, 03:06 AM
"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have
was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with
those people."
-- J. Danforth Quayle

Huh, I was looking for that vid of Quayle "correcting" the student of a spelling bee contest or some shit, but stumbled upon this:

DvoN-PFy5y0

I <3 Obama.

Steve
11th July 08, 03:06 AM
OH wait, I found the vid:

DZihMFYGM_o

kungfujew
11th July 08, 03:36 AM
Vice Failident.

Cullion
12th July 08, 01:24 PM

Why the :( smiley? It's absurd and venal that you send girls like that into combat situations and I hope this video is a wakeup call to the reality of how fucking stupid it is.

SFGOON
12th July 08, 01:30 PM
It's deeply disgusting isn't it? She is a bright, gregarious and happy child. She deserves to be educated and presented with opportunity to benefit society, not sent to some buttfuck conflict. (I can't call Iraq a war.)

Steve
12th July 08, 03:07 PM
Why the :( smiley? It's absurd and venal that you send girls like that into combat situations and I hope this video is a wakeup call to the reality of how fucking stupid it is.

Don't be fucking stupid. If I can use a smiley to say exactly what you wrote in words, then I'll use it.

jvjim
12th July 08, 03:12 PM
It's deeply disgusting isn't it? She is a bright, gregarious and happy child. She deserves to be educated and presented with opportunity to benefit society, not sent to some buttfuck conflict. (I can't call Iraq a war.)

Damn Yankees plundering my beloved Dixie.

SFGOON
12th July 08, 03:14 PM
Dixie? She from Alabama. When I hear Alabama, I think swamps, 'gator rasslin' and voodoo.

Zendetta
12th July 08, 03:25 PM
Damn Yankees...

Remind me, I have a great joke to tell you sometime.

jvjim
12th July 08, 03:26 PM
Dixie? She from Alabama. When I hear Alabama, I think swamps, 'gator rasslin' and voodoo.
Dixie's a big place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie#Dixie_as_a_region

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th July 08, 03:27 PM

Do you generally disagree with sending soldiers as young as 18 into battle or only in this case?

Steve
12th July 08, 03:29 PM
Don't worry, he disagrees with sending little boys like you there too.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th July 08, 03:42 PM
aw, i'm flattered

Cullion
12th July 08, 03:48 PM
I don't give a shit how young or stupid she is. That's kind of traditional when it comes to the junior ranks soldiers. They run faster at that age, after all. It's the fact that you giggling cunts will send a woman into danger because you're too scared of being shouted at by some absurd neurotic feminist cunt that bothers me. Cowards the lot of you.

jvjim
12th July 08, 05:06 PM
If you said the n-word on a crowded street, would you be more worried about getting beaten up or thrown in prison?

SFGOON
12th July 08, 05:26 PM
I've met more than a few women who I'd rather have knee deep in the shit with me than many "men" which are a dying breed in this country.

Don't assume that female = lady. Ladies are also a dying breed.

Cullion
12th July 08, 05:37 PM
If you said the n-word on a crowded street, would you be more worried about getting beaten up or thrown in prison?

In the UK? the latter. That's how unfree we are here.

Cullion
12th July 08, 05:39 PM
I've met more than a few women who I'd rather have knee deep in the shit with me than many "men" which are a dying breed in this country.

That's the first time I've seen you tell a direct lie. Vasquez isn't real, she's a movie character.

jvjim
12th July 08, 06:35 PM
In the UK? the latter. That's how unfree we are here. Exactly, at least here in the US if someone wants to go die, we let them.

EDIT: Did I just defend American liberty by being a proponent of euthanasia?

kungfujew
12th July 08, 06:53 PM
Exactly, at least here in the US if someone wants to go die, we let them.

Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

Steve
12th July 08, 08:11 PM

Yup, military irregardless.

SFGOON
12th July 08, 08:53 PM
Irrespective or regardless.

NEVER irregardless.

NEVER USE THAT QUASI-INTELLECTUAL COLOQUIALISM AGAIN!!!!!

Steve
12th July 08, 09:00 PM
LOL, it's an awesome "word," ain't it?

Cullion
13th July 08, 08:53 AM
Exactly, at least here in the US if someone wants to go die, we let them.

In reality, your police should protect you from a lynching just because some violent thugs were offended by something you said. I know this might sound like an Alien, liberal concept, but I think it might be what your founding fathers actually had in mind.

I pray for the day when professional ethno-centrists get told 'grow a pair and learn to debate, don't you fucking dare assume we'll be overlooking your next act of violence because the colour of your skin entitles you to special butt-hurt protection, faggot'.

jvjim
14th July 08, 01:42 PM
In reality, your police should protect you from a lynching just because some violent thugs were offended by something you said. I know this might sound like an Alien, liberal concept, but I think it might be what your founding fathers actually had in mind.

I pray for the day when professional ethno-centrists get told 'grow a pair and learn to debate, don't you fucking dare assume we'll be overlooking your next act of violence because the colour of your skin entitles you to special butt-hurt protection, faggot'. I don't think people should die for what they say.

Arhetton
14th July 08, 02:13 PM
your women serve in the infantry?

SFGOON
14th July 08, 10:28 PM
Hell no. Not even on staff in the infantry.

Steve
15th July 08, 04:27 AM
They're only in the mess tent.

socratic
15th July 08, 06:30 AM
Just for the record, "Make the stupid foreigner say funny things" is a time honoured prank in every single culture on the planet. If you haven't ever tricked someone who doesn't speak much English into swearing, you fail at cruel humour 101. That's what they're doing here, and goddamn is that soldier cute, even when she falls into it.

SFGOON
15th July 08, 11:52 AM
Nothing is funnier than accented swearing. I used to teach the Asian kids in high school to swear just to hear them do it.

KhorneliusPraxx
15th July 08, 12:40 PM
a girl wearing body armour...

I would go off on a rant now but I would have to hear people pile on me for being a sexist scumbag...besides, it sounds like there are some other voices of reason here already.

Zendetta
15th July 08, 03:31 PM
a girl wearing body armour...

I would go off on a rant now but I would have to hear people pile on me for being a sexist scumbag...besides, it sounds like there are some other voices of reason here already.

What?! With your liberated, progessive avatars? Come now!

Seriously though, don't you think its a good idea to put women in combat (at least for a few days a month)? Don't you think it would be good for a backwards, sexist man marinated in a culture of machismo to have to surrender to a female soldier?

And, surely there won't be any atrocities or rape-a-thons if she is captured.