PDA

View Full Version : Videos that made you cry

Arhetton
26th June 08, 05:18 AM
Even though I'm a total cynic about the war on terror and all that bullshit, I'd never really appreciated the weight of the new york attacks and emotionally identified with the victims or their families, feeling grief.

Until I watched this video:

p_prLlrJl5o

Toby Christensen
26th June 08, 05:46 AM
A while ago I was in contact with an African American girl down the road from New Orleans.

We were talking and she was crying! I said, "What's wrong?!"
She said "Toby! People are being shot and babies are being raped! Just down the road near me!"
"What the hell are you talking about?!"
"Turn on the TV!"

I cried.

I was also EXTREMELY angry when Alexander Downer mocked "the suggestion that we should send Hercules Aircraft to New Orleans, Mr Prime Minister".

Yes, because 10 000+ troops plus planeloads of supplies wouldn't have done ANYTHING you flabby effeminate little fop.

SFGOON
26th June 08, 08:45 AM
That would have been stealing - Blackwater was awarded that contract and had the Aussie military invaded to "help" be handing out boomerangs and shrimps (of which New Orleans already has plenty,) our respective countries would have gone to war.

The United States will NEVER accept aid from any country which has a prime minister! What the hell is that anyway, some kind of impotent presidient or something?

socratic
26th June 08, 08:57 AM
We're already handing out boomerangs in Iraq, why not back home?

Dagon Akujin
26th June 08, 12:46 PM
U45Zq7u7isY

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th June 08, 12:54 PM
Oh man, I read this thread title as "Vicodin that makes you cry" and wondered why it was in the video forum.

RaiNnyX4
26th June 08, 01:19 PM
U45Zq7u7isY

Doesn't crying over this make you like a huge gaymo or something?

Didn't we have an emofest a while back? I remember seeing the "Land Before Time" death scene and a video of two dogs drowning that made me want to throw my computer.

Dagon Akujin
26th June 08, 01:31 PM
Doesn't crying over this make you like a huge gaymo or something?

Probably, but it also helps score hot dancer chicks.

And isn't that what art is all about?

Steve
26th June 08, 01:32 PM
Thread over. (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47999)

Arhetton
26th June 08, 07:54 PM
MOAR VIDEOS AND TEARZ!

p86BPM1GV8M

Stick
26th June 08, 08:45 PM
Epic death scenes were epic. I cried manly tears. PS, spoiler for the last few episodes of Angel

1emJI9DICzE

And since I can't seem to find Wesley's death, here's a sappy music video

qksZZ6kzfgM

danno
26th June 08, 10:03 PM
SKTb0XcbY_8

Pitbull Roxy nudges flowers to watch them sway.

i know it's just a dog, STFU

i posted this like a year ago too.

Toby Christensen
26th June 08, 10:38 PM
That would have been stealing - Blackwater was awarded that contract and had the Aussie military invaded to "help" be handing out boomerangs and shrimps (of which New Orleans already has plenty,) our respective countries would have gone to war.

The United States will NEVER accept aid from any country which has a prime minister! What the hell is that anyway, some kind of impotent presidient or something?

I HATE John Howard.

As for the troops and supplies, I was referring to emergency rations and shoot-to-kill policy on aggressors plus rescuing of people in the almighty "rubber ducky" boat, all of which could have been achieved (given that we're STILL killing peasants in Iraq)

socratic
27th June 08, 10:32 PM
Stick- holy fuck, that "There's a hole in the world" line is one of the saddest things I've heard in fucking ages. Goddamnit, now I'm going to have to go watch the entirety of Angel, 'cause I didn't get that far last time.

bob
27th June 08, 11:04 PM
MOAR VIDEOS AND TEARZ!

p86BPM1GV8M

I kept expecting it to turn into a mobile phone commercial.

avenger
28th June 08, 02:05 AM
d06KeDO-MMM

Righto, this was from an Indian movie named Kal Ho Naa Ho. You have to watch the whole movie in order to cry at this scene, but it's the first movie to make me cry at the end.

I don't know why it's dubbed in German though.

Toby Christensen
28th June 08, 02:11 AM
"The Madness of King George" got a few tears.
"Water" made me weep like a little girl.

Dagon Akujin
30th June 08, 02:21 AM
Oh... ew... wtf??? Mr. Mac?!??? I just feel creepy all over.

AW-6hgzOjC0

Eric
30th June 08, 02:30 AM
http://ch.pedobear.ru/title.jpg

How do you find this shit, Dagon?

Arhetton
30th June 08, 02:32 AM
why would you post that? thats horrible. made me barf not cry.

things supposed to come out of my eyes from hope joy love or sorrow... not disgust.

Dagon Akujin
30th June 08, 02:37 AM
When I posted the ballet video everyone was like "GHEY!", so I tried a different route. I mean, that vid made me tear up, but for completely different reasons....

like this one:

ugTeOz7rsgE

Those damn Canadians know how to make some fucked up public service announcements!

Eric
30th June 08, 02:42 AM
I mean, that vid made me tear up
Dagon, is there something you would like to share with the group?

Toby Christensen
30th June 08, 03:12 AM
When I posted the ballet video everyone was like "GHEY!", so I tried a different route. I mean, that vid made me tear up, but for completely different reasons....

like this one:

ugTeOz7rsgE

Those damn Canadians know how to make some fucked up public service announcements!

Fuck me! That was AWFUL....

Also unknowingly outlined "bystander apathy"

Arhetton
30th June 08, 03:39 AM
stop posting shock value vids please, or I'll recommend you write for M night Shamalan

Equipoise
30th June 08, 04:42 AM
You're all a bunch of pansies.

Oo9buo9Mtos

I'm here to save this thread and save all of you.

txitDIyxFAk

Arhetton
30th June 08, 06:13 AM
you know what never made sense about that movie (apart from everything in it) - all that nonsense about the riddle of steel and how hardcore his sword is, and then he goes and fucking breaks it.

Yiktin Voxbane
30th June 08, 06:17 AM
I think Mr. Mac touched me on my Pen0r while I watched that video .

Equipoise
30th June 08, 08:24 AM
you know what never made sense about that movie (apart from everything in it) - all that nonsense about the riddle of steel and how hardcore his sword is, and then he goes and fucking breaks it.

It's about trusting yourself as the weapon, maker of change versus the actual sword. Thulsa Doom evolves that theme later on in the movie. Conan then realizes that at the end of the movie when he breaks the sword with his Spatha.

Dagon Akujin
30th June 08, 12:42 PM
Okay, how about anything from this movie?

GpZL6wyofrE
lvHDkEovkXk
4NXTlms0No0

KhorneliusPraxx
30th June 08, 02:47 PM
22fSspZCA-c

Stick
1st July 08, 01:28 AM
That cold damage shit scared the living daylights out of me.

Truculent Sheep
1st July 08, 11:03 AM
Not as scary as the thought that your own government could do something similar to you:

http://news.scotsman.com/britisharmedforces/Biological-weapons-tests-on-British.2822041.jp

&

LWEVT0ynmfI&NR=1

&

n-rWnQphPdQ

Toby Christensen
1st July 08, 12:02 PM
The end of the film "Crackers" made me cry. Once again I recommend it.