PDA

View Full Version : MST3000 all those movies you wished they would do.

Steve
23rd May 08, 12:43 AM
RiffTrax.com is an innovative site featuring the hilarious DVD commentaries of Michael J. Nelson - Star of the legendary Mystery Science Theater 3000! At RiffTrax.com, you can download feature-length commentaries by Mike (plus other stars of MST3K and guest celebrities) and listen to these "RiffTrax" in sync with your favorite, and not so favorite DVDs. It's like watching a movie with your funniest friend. And it's super easy to do! Just play the DVD and RiffTrax MP3 together and Voila! The Matrix, Star Wars and others just got way funnier! Our new RiffTrax Player even syncs everything together automatically! We also have many titles available On Demand already synced up! Click here for a free sample, and then check out our FAQ - and have fun!

We have RiffTrax for over 60 movies and more are added frequently, so check back often!

Here is the sample page (http://www.rifftrax.com/samples), awesome.

Be sure to check out the first vid listed, Kein.

jubei33
23rd May 08, 08:59 AM
"hey who took my happy mask?"
ha

billy sol hurok
23rd May 08, 09:26 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steve again.

In the not too distant future . . .

EvilSteve
23rd May 08, 12:06 PM
Okay, so given that that's basically the entire Best Brains crew right there (minus Trace Beaulieu), kind of begs the question why they don't just make more MST3Ks, huh?

Or at the very least, how about releasing some more of them on DVD? I'm still looking for my old VHS copy of Outlaw of Gore that I taped off of Comedy Central.

And while I'm on the subject, is BitTorrent a reliable way to get old episodes? I find it incredibly convienient to just keep them all as AVIs on my PC and then play them back through my XBox 360.

Kein Haar
23rd May 08, 12:37 PM
Erase the following letters and numbers from the title of this thread:

MST, 0, all those movies you wished they would do.

nihilist
23rd May 08, 12:44 PM
One of my favorite things to do is to turn down the volume on the Spanish channel and add my own dialogue.

Kid Miracleman
23rd May 08, 02:29 PM
Be sure to check out Cinematic Titanic, which is Joel Hodgson and Trace Beaulieu's new riffing venture (along with Frank Conniff, Mary Jo Pehl, and Josh Weinstein).

http://cinematictitanic.com/wpmu/