PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia's Results Explained in Video Format!

kungfujew
18th May 08, 09:36 PM
c-q4MDQ0cDI

"I think the Unahted Stayts of Amurka should be run bah sumwun FROM the United Staytes of Amurka."
"You know he was born and raised here?"
"But he's a Muslim!"

lol.

wNbLQ6DC8mw

Absolutely amazing. Racist redneck fucktardery is in no way restricted to the Republican party, I'd like to thank Hillary for making that abundantly clear. They should go off an make their own "I want to be a redneck racist fuckwad but want a welfare check from the guv-mint" party.

Sun Wukong
18th May 08, 09:44 PM
that is awesome, and by awesome, I mean it's like watching a car crash into a bus load of disabled children.

Steve
18th May 08, 10:49 PM
He's lying about not being Muslim?? Shit, now I'm gonna vote for McCain too.

Fucking asshats.

Unfortunately, this makes me think that an assassination attempt really could be a reality (before I was trying not to think about it).

Sun Wukong
18th May 08, 11:49 PM
a friend of mine just took a road trip from mississippi to northern georgia recently and he said from the graffiti and local's he over-heard the south may very well rise again (and shoot them another decent black man).

it's a god damn shame.

MrGalt
19th May 08, 12:03 AM
Wow. The woman's line at 0:50 is absolutely precious. "I don't agree with that." She thinks she has the right to agree or disagree with facts. Not believe or disbelieve them, but agree or disagree. The universe is ruled by her perceptions. She has truly attained enlightenment.

If you told me she was a YEC too I'd have no reason to disbelieve that either. The conceptual framework is in place.

Steve
19th May 08, 12:03 AM
Damn:

http://synthaetica.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bat-obama-cross.jpg

That is the wrong church for a black man to campaign at (it's not on fire but sure as hell looks like it).

Actually, anyone know where this pic was taken (source of image (http://synthaetica.com/2008/03/22/bat-the-visual-problem-with-religion-in-politics/))?

Sun Wukong
19th May 08, 12:15 AM
4WqX_cVz-Tc

Ain't that a shame.

Sun Wukong
19th May 08, 12:20 AM
I'm a self-loathing redneck. i need a fuckin beer or I swear to gawd i'm gonna start whoopin somebody's ass.

all i got is margarita-mix and vodka. god damn it. redneck koolaid.

Steve
19th May 08, 12:23 AM
I'll drink a beer for both of us.

Steve
19th May 08, 12:27 AM
Damn:

http://synthaetica.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bat-obama-cross.jpg

That is the wrong church for a black man to campaign at (it's not on fire but sure as hell looks like it).

Actually, anyone know where this pic was taken (source of image (http://synthaetica.com/2008/03/22/bat-the-visual-problem-with-religion-in-politics/))?

Look at me, lol, I'm racist.

Just thought about this (again, but habits die hard): He's half white. Way to be, me.

:suicide:

socratic
19th May 08, 02:25 AM
The saddest thing here is those people had to skirt around saying "I hate black people", because they were cowardly enough to be racist, but not cowardly enough to be open about it. I just wish the guy behind the camera had argued them into a corner and made them admit it- like, "Why don't you agree with a black man being a president?" "What's the difference between a black male president and a white male president that you don't agree with?"

Fuck West Virginia. Obama should jihad their ass. Oh, wait, he's not a Muslim. You know, like, in reality, he isn't actually one. That's why he defended his Christian pastor. And so the fuck would it matter if he was a Muslim? You think that'd change shit? Those fuckers should just leave the US, they're clearly lowering the average intelligence just by being in it.

MrGalt
19th May 08, 02:44 AM
But where do we send them?

I vote for rural Japan or Korea, unless somebody can nominate an even better place for a white person to see the other end of racism. (Without it being fatal.)

socratic
19th May 08, 02:52 AM
But where do we send them?

I vote for rural Japan or Korea, unless somebody can nominate an even better place for a white person to see the other end of racism. (Without it being fatal.)

Rural Japan would be good. They'd get to experience being less-than-second-class-citizens, but they wouldn't be killed or starved to death or anything. It's funny, for such an institutionally racist place, they really look after whities in Nihon.

MrGalt
19th May 08, 02:57 AM
Looking after whities is a good way to keep your country from being liberated by the US whether you need it or not.

Rural is the key though. The big cities seem friendlier. I had polite conversations with perfect strangers in restaurants in Tokyo. I got to enjoy standing twenty minutes at the cab stand in Iwakuni until the eighth cab in the row finally picked me up after all the others suddenly remembered somewhere else they needed to be. Openmouthed stares in Shirahama were great too. I think every cracker should experience that.

Wait a minute...why am I moving back there? Fuck!

Probably better than Korea. There they'd just be beaten up by TKD expert Korean Army special forces soldiers for being white then eventually have to learn it themselves and come back as head-kicking racist rednecks with an Asian fetish, at least according to all TKDers' posts on Bullshido.

jkdbuck76
19th May 08, 07:02 AM
that is awesome, and by awesome, I mean it's like watching a car crash into a bus load of disabled children.

Like a busload of Jerry's Kids driving by a magnet factory. Gruesome!

Sun Wukong
19th May 08, 07:11 AM
Those fuckers should just leave the US, they're clearly lowering the average intelligence just by being in it.

The entire bible belt is full of the exact same kind of people. Not everyone fits the bill, but enough to make a person sick to their stomach.

bob
19th May 08, 07:20 AM
Pre Civil Rights America: "I aint votin for no nigger.."

Post Civil Rights America: "I just, I just don't agree let's leave it at that..."

Shawarma
19th May 08, 11:28 AM
Looking after whities is a good way to keep your country from being liberated by the US whether you need it or not.

Rural is the key though. The big cities seem friendlier. I had polite conversations with perfect strangers in restaurants in Tokyo. I got to enjoy standing twenty minutes at the cab stand in Iwakuni until the eighth cab in the row finally picked me up after all the others suddenly remembered somewhere else they needed to be. Openmouthed stares in Shirahama were great too. I think every cracker should experience that.

Wait a minute...why am I moving back there? Fuck!

Probably better than Korea. There they'd just be beaten up by TKD expert Korean Army special forces soldiers for being white then eventually have to learn it themselves and come back as head-kicking racist rednecks with an Asian fetish, at least according to all TKDers' posts on Bullshido.
Something Lord Asia posted always stuck with me - That if you want to know what it feels like being a black guy in the US, you should try being a white guy in Japan. People thinking you're a criminal, being treated badly by taxi services and the like, people being convinced you're a sex-beast with a ginormous cock. Interesting perspective, IMO.

kungfujew
19th May 08, 01:36 PM
Something Lord Asia posted always stuck with me - That if you want to know what it feels like being a black guy in the US, you should try being a white guy in Japan. People thinking you're a criminal, being treated badly by taxi services and the like, people being convinced you're a sex-beast with a ginormous cock. Interesting perspective, IMO.

Huh, I've never been to Japan before, I mostly hear the "ooh, meesta sparkle gai jin sama!" stories, rather than white folk being treated like crap. I usually get the latter experience in Chinese restaurants (with predominantly Cantonese clientèles), being treated like a criminal or a delinquent.

EvilSteve
19th May 08, 03:22 PM
Don't these folks have a coal mine cave-in to get trapped in?

socratic
20th May 08, 04:29 AM
Huh, I've never been to Japan before, I mostly hear the "ooh, meesta sparkle gai jin sama!" stories, rather than white folk being treated like crap. I usually get the latter experience in Chinese restaurants (with predominantly Cantonese clientèles), being treated like a criminal or a delinquent.

Depends on who you talk to and where. I've homestayed, and been out and about in the various cities. You're safer than houses, I ain't kiddin'- the only place I'd probably feel safe walking around at 3 AM would be Japan. Latent racism only really occurs in thought more than action, and it's only when it gets really obvious do people notice.

E.g. I've been to an Onsen, a full on bathhouse in Nagasaki. My host family was really nice about it at the time and looked after me, but in retrospect I think they probably spent a lot of time trying to look cool without the ultraskinny white kid. The atmosphere of dissaproval when I walked in was in intense- middle aged men giving me frowns (up until I revealed that the gaijin could speak the language, then they quite jovial), the elderly continued to frown angrily, and by and large anyone younger than me avoided me.

Also, try to marry a rich Japanese girl whilst being white and see what happens. The only exception to this rule is if you have fuckloads of money yourself. Basically older thought tends to cling in the countryside, hidden away amongst the rich and powerful (who don't really have to change) and in certain little concepts amongst the populace. There's a reason why Koreans are by and large second class citizens, and some bathhouses (there's articles on this, one American emmigrant sued over not being admitted) simply won't let honkies in.

As far as my, and my teacher's understand goes, Japanese rascism is largely thus: Japanese people are the best people. Period.

That said, obviously these attitudes aren't entirely prevailing. I think the middle-class is pretty much always the safest class to be in- where they're educated, work hard for their living (some 60 thou of positive bucks in the bank account on average) and are genuinely kind and hospitable.

kungfujew
20th May 08, 04:08 PM
Good god... here's more on the Daily Show
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=168561&title=indecision-2008-west-virginia