PDA

View Full Version : Guy Flucks With Border Patrol=Awesome

ICY
13th May 08, 01:04 PM
This wouldn't fly at all in Canada, but it's good to see people fucking with authority for no good reason.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=133_1210305250

Neildo
13th May 08, 01:14 PM
that was great.

now, can an american explain to me the purpose of that checkpoint? what a waste of resources.

Kein Haar
13th May 08, 01:15 PM
No good reason for any check point, really.

What they need are pill boxes.

MrBadGuy
13th May 08, 01:18 PM
To keep people from takin our jobs!

Kein Haar
13th May 08, 01:22 PM
No, not that.

jvjim
13th May 08, 03:30 PM
I think the little border patrol woman was cute. That could be a pretty good place to practice your outer game.

knutorious
13th May 08, 03:38 PM
sooo is there supposed to be an underlying message that it is unethical for a the govt to snoop into the nationality of other people with the possibility of detainment, or is it just a way to douche your way out of an checkpoint?

I think the little border patrol woman was cute. That could be a pretty good place to practice your outer game.

funny i thought she was kinda cute too.

Steve
13th May 08, 03:46 PM
The point was that the check point was 50 miles from the boarder, making it retarded. That is the reason the dude fucked with the patrol.

I'm more curious about why the video was flagged...

nihilist
13th May 08, 03:54 PM
I think that so called border agent was an illegal alien because she was having a real hard time understanding simple English.

knutorious
13th May 08, 04:01 PM
The point was that the check point was 50 miles from the boarder, making it retarded. That is the reason the dude fucked with the patrol.

I'm more curious about why the video was flagged...

gatcha thx. prolly flagged by someone who likes checkpoints 50 miles from where they should be.

elipson
13th May 08, 04:46 PM
That was really well done.

If she had said yes you are being detained, she would have to have read him his rights and shit.

And it would work in Canada. I'm suprised she didn't just say yes you are being detained.

Dark Helmet
13th May 08, 07:41 PM
What I don't understand is if he was being uncooperative wouldnt that be excuse enough to pull him of the side of the road to search his car?Just what exactly are the Border Patrols powers in that situation.

Ps'I think the guy was just being an asshat.

SpringHeeledJack
13th May 08, 08:33 PM
I think the guy was just being an asshat.I agree. I think I would have just told him, "yes, until you answer my question, you are being detained."

A checkpoint 50 miles from the border is retarded, but all this guy did was prove he's an asshole.

Stick
13th May 08, 10:40 PM
The check point is kind of silly, but that guy is an incredible douche.

I love this video.

PS: chick's hot.

SFGOON
13th May 08, 11:12 PM
Probable cause is what gives an officer the right to detain, and using a highway 50 miles from the american border does not constiture probable cause. Had she detained him, she would have been in a lot of trouble.

Department of Homeland security and all subordinate agencies are all stupid assholes. Especially the TSA.

The Department of State and the CIA are kinda cool, though.

elipson
13th May 08, 11:43 PM
Aren't you DHS of some sort?

And don't you have to provide ID at a road check point? To prove you have a license and such?

Sun Wukong
13th May 08, 11:49 PM
To keep people from takin our jobs!

No, because it's easier to shoot people from prepared, hardened fighting positions on the high ground.

ojgsxr6
14th May 08, 01:54 AM
Doesn't Probable Cause give you the right to arrest and reasonable suspicion give you the right to detain?

Tanhalen21
14th May 08, 01:59 AM
LOL he just got through by annoying her. She's probably going to get fired.

Does anyone else think he did that to see if he could annoy his way through and then complain about how easy it is to get past an immigration checkpoint? That's what I thought at first.

Steve
14th May 08, 02:08 AM
I'm surprised the dude's site hasn't been posted yet: https://www.checkpointusa.org/

This website is dedicated to confronting roadblocks to freedom wherever they may arise. Special attention will be given to physical roadblocks designed to impede the right of Americans to travel freely within our own country but attention will also be given to general violations of our right to privacy.

Follow the links to the left for information regarding specific instances of misconduct by government agents.

Your thoughts and feedback are welcome. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

socratic
14th May 08, 03:10 AM
So is there actually any legal basis for such checkpoints that don't actually exist on the border?

Did that lady actually have the authority to detain him or use force if he became belligerent? Not that she did, but I was wondering what her actual recourse should be when that sort of thing comes along.

That said, dude was a douche. Douche with a point, but douche none the less.

ICY
14th May 08, 06:11 AM
And it would work in Canada

Suspicion=Search

Matt W.
14th May 08, 02:06 PM
If she had said yes you are being detained, she would have to have read him his rights and shit.

Not true. Cops can detain without arresting. "For safety" is probably the most common reason.

PS. She was cute, though.

Cullion
14th May 08, 02:13 PM
"Papers please."

I respect that cute agent for letting him go at possible risk of hurting her own career. She was obviously uncomfortable at having to do it.

Cullion
14th May 08, 02:14 PM
Only the guilty have something to fear from internal passports.

SFGOON
15th May 08, 10:23 PM
Aren't you DHS of some sort?

And don't you have to provide ID at a road check point? To prove you have a license and such?

Yes, I am a DHS contractor, hence my disgust with their nubile idiocy. :gwbdance:

Americans are protected against unreasonable search and seizure by the constitution. That man was exercising his rights and having some fun with a stupid bitch who wanted to look dangerous in a uniform.

Personally, I would have done a systema-eyeball-pluck-out then drove off squealing with heinous glee. Later, the eyeball would serve as my antenna ball.

elipson
15th May 08, 10:39 PM
How do your handlers feel about you having a man crush on Putin? Isn't that a conflict of interest? Just curious...

jvjim
15th May 08, 10:49 PM
How do your handlers feel about you having a man crush on Putin? Isn't that a conflict of interest? Just curious...

Plants have to adapt to their surroundings in order to infiltrate effectivly. Watch this: boy, The Backstreet Boys sure are cool.
waits for SFGOON's new avatar....

PS I have a mega crush on that cute little Stazi, where can I find more like her goon?

SFGOON
16th May 08, 12:32 AM

They don't know. I walk around the office in my charcol grey suit with conservative tie whistling the Russian national anthem and no dumbasses know what it is. When I turn on every fucker there it's going to be all like Deus Ex like all HA waaaTAAAA!! and shit!!

Plants have to adapt to their surroundings in order to infiltrate effectivly. Watch this: boy, The Backstreet Boys sure are cool.
waits for SFGOON's new avatar....

PS I have a mega crush on that cute little Stazi, where can I find more like her goon?

What the fuck?!

Guess what?! FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you in your dirty fuckin ass! If I ever get my fuckin hands around your little chicken neck - oh my fucking God!!

I'll wreck your shitty little world and kill your weak, faggoty body!!

NOW WHAT ASSHOLE!!!!!! :icon_guitar:

jvjim
16th May 08, 01:08 AM
What the fuck?!

Guess what?! FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you in your dirty fuckin ass! If I ever get my fuckin hands around your little chicken neck - oh my fucking God!!

I'll wreck your shitty little world and kill your weak, faggoty body!!

NOW WHAT ASSHOLE!!!!!! :icon_guitar:
Shit, I just messed myself. EDIT: I support our government, its military, and its human president.

socratic
16th May 08, 02:34 AM
I wonder if there really is any Commie sleeper agents around anymore? They don't exactly have anyone to work for, do they?

ICY
16th May 08, 01:05 PM
Russian spies have been busted post-USSR. They're still around.

SFGOON
16th May 08, 10:35 PM
Shit, I just messed myself. EDIT: I support our government, its military, and its human president.

That's right bitch :spanky:

And you didn't offend me, I was drama-whore-trolling.

jvjim
16th May 08, 11:29 PM
That's right bitch :spanky:

And you didn't offend me, I was drama-whore-trolling.
Whew, I realized after I posted that that it was pretty cocknoseish of me to refer to a man who fought for my freedom as a narc. Plus, I didn't want to piss off a WMD expert.

SFGOON
17th May 08, 01:46 AM
Dude, I don't care. That shit's in the past and I did it for the free rifle, not for some altruistic ideology.

By the way, the cocksuckers made me give the rifle back. What a rip off!

Eric
17th May 08, 11:25 PM
Border Patrol + Benny Hill = Comedy Gold
bttOqZAsGAU

Zendetta
22nd May 08, 07:47 PM
By the way, the cocksuckers made me give the rifle back. What a rip off!

Maybe you shouldn't have whispered to and caressed the rifle while looking longingly at the belltower, hmmm?

BTW, Goon: please tell me you've seen this: http://skippyslist.com/