PDA

View Full Version : Mark Hamill endorses Obama

boondock lee
6th May 08, 08:36 PM
4cvxPvvjp1U
I meant to put this vid up a while back but I got caught up in the fuckery that is college. the vid was primarly meant for the Pennslyvaina primary. Now Obama has SkyWALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feryk
6th May 08, 09:14 PM
Does this make Obama Yoda or Obi Wan? Further, is Hillary Darth Vader or is she just a minor annoyance like Jabba the Hut?

Arhetton
6th May 08, 10:53 PM
the force is with obama

Wounded Ronin
6th May 08, 11:15 PM
My god, Mark Hamill looks totally different now than in Star Wars.

Did you know that he acted in Soldier of Fortune 2, the video game?

Cullion
7th May 08, 02:52 AM
My god, Mark Hamill looks totally different now than in Star Wars.

Did you know that he acted in Soldier of Fortune 2, the video game?

He appeared in the Wing Commander series in the 90s too. I think he's aged more than the other cast because IIRC he drank pretty hard for years.

Equipoise
7th May 08, 09:39 AM
Does this make Obama Yoda or Obi Wan? Further, is Hillary Darth Vader or is she just a minor annoyance like Jabba the Hut?

Na, it's like Obama was the hidden child of Condi and Bush at the end of the first trilogy. He's going to challenge the dynasty of the empire. Hillary is just an unrelated enemy.

jkdbuck76
7th May 08, 11:10 AM
Nah. Hillary is the dumb robot in the sandcrawler that says "Gok. Gok."

Teh El Macho
7th May 08, 12:19 PM
Oba-Man Kenobi?

Darth Barack?

Obama Skywalker?

ninjafetus
7th May 08, 12:50 PM
He appeared in the Wing Commander series in the 90s too. I think he's aged more than the other cast because IIRC he drank pretty hard for years.
Mark Hammil is also the voice actor for both the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series, and the leader of the government council in Metalocalypse.

EDIT: Holy shit, a lot more than that, too.
http://voicechasers.com/database/showactor.php?actorid=1881

Shawarma
7th May 08, 01:06 PM
Mark Hamil is a very prolific voice actor.

Fun fact about Mark Hamil: Between SW 2 and SW3, he had a bad car crash that ruined his face and required him to have facial reconstruction. This turned out to be pretty good for his appearance in the movies as it made him turn from a young novice to a scarred veteran Jedi.

Kein Haar
7th May 08, 01:20 PM
Hilary...

First thing I thought of was that robot in charge of dismembering and torturing other robots on in Jabba's palace.

Steve
7th May 08, 01:23 PM

Fun fact about Mark Hamil: Between SW 2 and SW3, he had a bad car crash that ruined his face and required him to have facial reconstruction. This turned out to be pretty good for his appearance in the movies as it made him turn from a young novice to a scarred veteran Jedi.

Yep. Even if he came out a bit rough around the edges, they did a pretty good job of putting him back together IMO.

boondock lee
7th May 08, 02:44 PM

IIRC, the car crash/facial reconstruction happened just before the first film premired, not in between SW2 and 3.

Equipoise
7th May 08, 05:24 PM
Mark Hammil is also the voice actor for both the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series, and the leader of the government council in Metalocalypse.

EDIT: Holy shit, a lot more than that, too.
http://voicechasers.com/database/showactor.php?actorid=1881

Which guy in Metalocalypse? The general or the old guy who is supposed to evil incarnate or whatever. He also did voice acting in WW:Z

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
7th May 08, 05:30 PM
IIRC, the car crash/facial reconstruction happened just before the first film premired, not in between SW2 and 3.

It was the reason the added the scene where the Yeti thing cracks him in the face.