PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Product review: Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Sirc
6th May 08, 12:40 AM
This week's product review is of a bottle of Canada Dry ginger ale I drank at work the other day. At first I was unsure of the reputation of the company, being foreign and all. But this was soon alleviated by the cool, refreshing taste of ginger ale I have come to know and love. It was a bit cold, but I think that might have been from the vending machine itself. I will have to verify that later. The price was just right, $1.25 for a 20 oz. bottle, but that is customarily the cost for 20 oz. bottles of soft drink beverages in this area of the country. I had a bit of trouble with the cap, being connected to the bottle through a series of inclined plastic lines holding it in place via a detachable plastic collar under the mouth of the bottle. This cap can later be reattached to the bottle by means of turning , or "screwing" it back on. When I was done with the drink, I found the shape of the bottle very convenient for throwing it out the window onto some bushes near the hispanic people who tend to the landscape. My coworkers and I had a hearty laugh at their surprised Mexican faces. All in all I rate it an 8 out of 10, the two point deduction being due to its Canadian manufacture and green color. I hate the color green.

Steve
6th May 08, 01:33 AM
Green is my favorite color, now you have a one point deduction in my heart.

Neildo
6th May 08, 04:46 AM
i prefer schweppes over canada dry, i find canada dry to be too sweet.

also, green is awesome. both brands have green labels too.

ICY
6th May 08, 11:32 AM
Green is, in fact, only the colour of the packaging. The ginger ale itself is a golden colour.

Feryk
6th May 08, 12:55 PM
And it is made by Coca Cola, which, the last time I checked, was an AMERICAN company.

Shawarma
6th May 08, 02:05 PM
I wasn't aware SirC was old enough to drink.

Sirc
6th May 08, 02:35 PM
I wasn't aware SirC was old enough to drink.

You know, if you ride my nuts any harder, I might just give you a kiss next time.

Zendetta
6th May 08, 05:27 PM
Geez, people, get a real Ginger Ale.

Reed's, Bitches.

Neildo
7th May 08, 02:07 AM
i had some canada dry today, it was awesome. apparently has 8g less sugar than coke, win!

Sirc
7th May 08, 05:06 AM
See my words are golden. They are used as currency in some countries.

jvjim
8th May 08, 01:17 AM
See my words are golden. They are used as currency in some countries.
http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/ef/2d/7260_1.JPG

edit: Canada dry is pretty awesome, so I guess Sirc's advice is worth US$4... for now.

The Question
8th May 08, 12:36 PM
Fuck Canada Dry. D & G is the only real ginger beer. That shit burns your throat going down and makes you feel all manly and shit.

Feryk
8th May 08, 01:06 PM
Fuck Canada Dry. D & G is the only real ginger beer. That shit burns your throat going down and makes you feel all manly and shit.

You are not qualified.

What the fuck, dude? Seriously! :bssign:

Sirc
9th May 08, 01:59 AM

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SOCIOCIDE.

Sirc
11th May 08, 01:48 PM
Yep.