PDA

View Full Version : Fabric and the Fabriclive mixes

Neildo
24th April 08, 04:42 AM
Fabric is a dope motherfucking club in London, which is where all popular music comes from.

If you've never heard a fabric or a fabriclive mix, go and find one. Apparently they are difficult to find in stores but are commercially available (i've never seen one on a shelf) but that's what the internet is for. anyways, they are kickass mixtapes from awesome DJ's. So many genres; house, breaks, hip-hop (both new and old-school), drum n bass/jungle, garage, reggae/dub/dubstep, all kinds of classic tracks everybody has heard, and/or all that mashed together. they are hard to categorize in my music folder, like all my DJ Kicks stuff. Mixtapes are the shit right now, if you aren't listening to them you're probably still rocking out to some old crap. get with the times people!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabriclive

:copdance:

Neildo
24th April 08, 02:18 PM
You all listen to terrible music!!!

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:20 AM
yYdko2xY-wo

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:20 AM
pv_ZZA5H0Eg

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:21 AM
4WOf2cYAEic

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:22 AM
YqjPW6cALe0

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:23 AM
59046m8eIvc

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:24 AM
zSKvGGVx-Uk

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:26 AM
GogzpNA-DaI

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:27 AM
Z9TZw0-fvOk

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:27 AM
C17d9wZA3FY

Equipoise
14th December 08, 12:25 PM
Garbage... Man between this and Girl Talk, you listen to complete shit.

Neildo
14th December 08, 07:55 PM
It's called party music you boring sonuvabitch. all work and no play makes equipoise a dull poster.

Cullion
14th December 08, 08:06 PM
i wuz supposed to go to frabric for my birthday this year but the chick organising the VIP passes didn't follow through :(

HUXWMvIXdrY

Neildo
14th December 08, 08:32 PM
aw dude, that sucks!!

i wanna check out the bodysonic dancefloor. that sounds so awesome.

Equipoise
14th December 08, 10:09 PM
It's called party music you boring sonuvabitch. all work and no play makes equipoise a dull poster.

2TVooUHN7j4

Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!

SoulMechanic
12th February 09, 07:54 PM
Good thread Neildo. I have 4 or 5 of the CD's from the fabric live series. They actually are not that hard to find and all come in these really cool little tin cases. I would say my favorite one at the moment is the Fabric 13 Michael Mayer mix. I just picked up the Fabric 25 Carl Craig mix too and its not half bad. Back in the day the United DJ's of America series had some good mixes on them. Like you mentioned the DJ kicks series has always been awesome. You remember the Global Underground mixes from back in the day? Most of them were pure shit but when they had the deeper/darker shit come out on the subdivision that was amazing. The Nu Breed series with mixes from Anthony Pappa, Lee Burridge, Danny Howells, and Steve Lawler. If you havnt heard of that collection check it out.

Neildo
13th February 09, 07:37 AM
globalunderground is tight. some of the biggest djs in the world have done GU mixes.

oh dude, i've heard fcking basement jaxx again, the same goddamn trak too. WHERES YO HEAD AT

L O L

i' actually listening to fabriclive 43 right now, it's wicked dude. i'm going to send you all of them, because i can. hey have you heard the 'back to mine' mixes? i have almost all of those too except volume 27. i'll hook you up.

dude united dj's of america volume 9 - mark farina. one of my all-time favorite albums

SoulMechanic
13th February 09, 03:03 PM
I love the back to mine mixes but dont have many of them. As for the united Dj's of america the Garth mix is hands down the best fucking one. I will see if I still have it and will burn it for you. Oh and I just finished one of the mixes I am sending you. This one is just pure club bangers, hard ass energy. The next is more complicated and taking more time. It is allot of latin percusion, tech house and some of the edgier tech shit like on a John Tejada type of tip. You into old stuff from smith & mighty, more rockers, Kruder & Dorfmeister, guy called Gerald ect ect ect? All great stuff that came out of the studio K7! label. Oh and you have that K7 mix from DJ Cam? I have been looking for that everywhere and cant find the bitch.

Neildo
13th February 09, 10:30 PM
not sure if i have that dj cam mix. i'll look for it.

oh man this is gonna be sweet. psyched!!