PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Bell Set to Quit Hollywood

Olorin
23rd April 08, 07:06 PM
Stick Just Died a Little Inside

She stars on the hit series "Heroes" and is earning rave reviews for her role in Judd Apatow’s romantic comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." However, Kristen Bell made it pretty clear that her Hollywood life definitely has an end date.

"I really want to go back to the stage full-time. I even thought about doing a play this year," Bell told us at the Hollywood premiere for the heavily marketed flick.

"I’m a businesswoman as much as I am an actress, and I feel lucky right now to be in a position so many girls would want to be in, so I’m trying to make the right decisions. But I’m itching to get back on stage; I want to go back to New York."

Link
(http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352259,00.html)

Oh and Christina Ricci was groped by a monkey...

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/750/750843/veronica-mars-20061213101138862.jpg

Sirc
23rd April 08, 07:10 PM
I'd see her on stage.

Olorin
23rd April 08, 07:12 PM
I know Stick would travel to NCY to see her...but the courts say he is not allowed within 100 feet...so that's out.

Stick
23rd April 08, 07:21 PM
I'm intrigued and alarmed..... alarmingly intrigued?

Whatever.

It would make me sad not to see her anymore, because seeing her makes me happy.

new2bjj
23rd April 08, 07:27 PM
No offense, but I went to high school and college (UCLA) with drama hags like her, and they are a royal pain in the ass. She's cute, but if you think she's throwing away 7 figure pay days to do "Thea-tah" for any length of time (i.e. beyond a 6 to 9 month first run), you're nuts. She'll miss the parties , the drugs and everyone taking her picture. Fuck it, who wouldn't, until you have to go to rehab....

Zendetta
23rd April 08, 07:36 PM
wooo. Someone just got un-invited to Stick's Veronica Mars marathon.

Stick
23rd April 08, 08:03 PM
No offense, but I went to high school and college (UCLA) with drama hags like her, and they are a royal pain in the ass. She's cute, but if you think she's throwing away 7 figure pay days to do "Thea-tah" for any length of time (i.e. beyond a 6 to 9 month first run), you're nuts. She'll miss the parties , the drugs and everyone taking her picture. Fuck it, who wouldn't, until you have to go to rehab....

They were some of my better friends actually.

wooo. Someone just got un-invited to Stick's Veronica Mars marathon.

And the Reefer Madness sing-along.

Mas
23rd April 08, 08:12 PM
Her stomach in Forgetting Sarah Marshall was... something else.

:(

nihilist
23rd April 08, 08:28 PM
Quick, someone impregnate that bitch so we don't have to keep hearing about her.

boondock lee
23rd April 08, 08:41 PM
Quick, someone impregnate that bitch so we don't have to keep hearing about her.
Im on it.....................

bob
23rd April 08, 09:12 PM
I opened this thread expecting an open invite to all Sociopaths to Stick and Kirsten's wedding.

Colour me distraught.

Sun Wukong
23rd April 08, 09:40 PM
I think she's just saying all that stuff so she can avoid being type cast. Probably shilling for a part in a blockbuster drama. maybe she does like theater more, but broadway doesn't pay the bills like syndicated TV shows.