PDA

View Full Version : NHL Playoffs 2007-2008 Season

PizDoff
9th April 08, 09:31 AM
MONTREAL (1) vs. BOSTON (8)
An original six matchup, this one should be an exciting heated series with Montreal coming out on top. They young goalie remains a playoff question mark though.

PITTSBURGH (2) vs. OTTAWA (7)
Pretty much the opposite from last year, itíll be interesting how this one turns out. The Sens have been on a slide coming into the playoffs while Pittsburgh has been hot.

WASHINGTON (3) vs. PHILADELPHIA (6)
NEW JERSEY (4) vs. N.Y. RANGERS (5)

DETROIT (1) vs. NASHVILLE (8)
SAN JOSE (2) vs. CALGARY (7)
MINNESOTA (3) vs. COLORADO (6)
ANAHEIM (4) vs. DALLAS (5)

Picks for the first round?

ICY
9th April 08, 02:16 PM
Montreal, Pitts, Philly, Jersey, Detroit, Calgary, Colorado, Anaheim.

Montreal, Pitts, Detroit, Anaheim

Montreal, Detroit

Montreal.

OZZ
9th April 08, 02:59 PM
First round winners:
Philly
NJ
Detroit
Montreal
Pittsburgh
Cgy
Minn - UPSET!
Anaheim

Beyond this I'm not going to go yet..
It all starts TONIGHT!! Get yer beers and remotes ready..
[email protected] SJ 10 pm on CBC -I'll be stying up late for that one.

PizDoff
5th June 08, 05:56 PM
How insane is that? A great ending to game 5.
Penguins almost get the equalizer in the last 3 seconds in game 6.

I told my coworkers that Red Wings were gonna win it, they were like NO WAY PENGUINS ARE TOO GOOD. After seeing that first game they were convinced.
Oh well.

Dagon Akujin
5th June 08, 07:16 PM
Don't I live in/and/or/around Detroit? Why is it I just don't fucking care? Apparently, nobody else on this forum did either, as it got just 4 posts in two months.

For those of you who do care, however, Mike Illich goes to my church and will be bringing the Stanley Cup up there. That guy has a billion dollars, and horrible hair.

Feryk
5th June 08, 08:52 PM
Don't drink from the Stanley Cup...I know where it was in the 80's, and you don't want to go there.

(For those who don't know, Mark Messier was famous for taking it around to local strip clubs).

OZZ
19th June 08, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Dagon Akujin]Don't I live in/and/or/around Detroit? Why is it I just don't fucking care? Apparently, nobody else on this forum did either, as it got just 4 posts in two months.
QUOTE]

That's because all REAL the hockey fans were posting in the REAL Hockey Thread that I started up back in November...