PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE YOU CHEETOS or THERE WILL BE CHEETOS or WTF DID I JUST WATCH

Steve
5th April 08, 07:30 PM
Alright, I originally posted this in another thread in response to reply by Poop Loops. (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1303320#post1303320) BUT when I saw the extent of this um, awesomeness(?) I thought it deserved its own thread. What Poop Loops wrote:

When Mankind looks back from the year 2409, they will KNOW that The Youtube was the greatest invention in History.

I mean, just imagine how huge of a paradigm shift it has made on our lives. Politicians can't lie as well anymore, people can't fabricate videos because others can tell whether or not they are real, information that nobody wants you to know becomes available in an instant. It's truly amazing.

All I have to say is that I agree 100%...

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

L-1CmwAa6F4

THE SPACE BETWEEN PLACE AND FACE, BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE, BETWEEN BLOOD AND MONEY, BETWEEN YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR COCK, BETWEEN HEARTS AND MINDS, BETWEEN YOURS AND MINE. THIS IS THE SPACE.

YOU CAN HEAR THE EXPLOSIONS, THE HELICOPTERS COMING IN, THE DEATH RAINING DOWN, THE PAIN THE IN THE SKY AND THE DIRT IN YOUR TEETH. THE BRINE OF CHEETOS AND DOLLARS AND OIL AND PISS AND BLOOD AND CUM AND SHIT THAT YOU WALLOW IN.

THERE WILL BE CHEETOS.

8YqW4pSY4zo

YouTube truly is a glorious thing...

Aaranar
5th April 08, 07:34 PM
The truely funny part is that as I looked at this thread, one of the perpetual news channels was running a story on Cheesus, the cheeto shaped like Jesus.

anarki13
5th April 08, 07:35 PM
this is like a mix between The Simpsons and the Gimp scene from Pulp Fiction..

GENIUS!

Steve
5th April 08, 08:37 PM
No reason...

5yAjIlJftCc